AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Umineko

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-09-29, 17:13   Link #401
maximilianjenus
[E]

There is another theory that says that the one winged crest is not of ushiromiya origin, but beatrice's. We need a flashback to kinzo's younger days to confirm that, tho.
Old 2009-09-29, 17:15   Link #402
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

It's an absolutely preposterous theory, We know at least 3 other fukuin children: Manon, Runon and Reinon. And they aren't the only ones. To think that Kinzo had all that time to make that many children is ridiculous.

Old 2009-09-29, 18:13   Link #403
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Could easily be grandchildren by 1986.
Old 2009-09-29, 18:13   Link #404
Marion
The Great Dine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
It's an absolutely preposterous theory, We know at least 3 other fukuin children: Manon, Runon and Reinon. And they aren't the only ones. To think that Kinzo had all that time to make that many children is ridiculous.
When are Reinon and Manon mentioned. I remember Runon was mentioned in EP 2 but I don't have any recollection of the other two
Old 2009-09-29, 18:38   Link #405
Workworkwork

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion View Post
When are Reinon and Manon mentioned. I remember Runon was mentioned in EP 2 but I don't have any recollection of the other two
Spoiler for Reinon and Manon:
Old 2009-09-29, 21:42   Link #406
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

It's Renon not Reinon, sorry ^^;;

both Manon and Renon are mentioned on Episode2 during the usual George+Shannon at the harbor scene near midnight of October 4.

Runon is also mentioned in ep2, but a little earlier during the various scene of Shannon's recent past in Rokkenjima (Runon is the one that is good at cutting corners).

Old 2009-09-30, 04:54   Link #407
Uchiha Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion View Post
Eva's insults are effective because she knows what buttons to press on Natsuhi. Literally the entire time during the talk they go at each other bit by bit and then finally it gets to the boiling point, which causes the lash out. Eva doesn't insult Kyrie as much as does Natsuhi, even though Kyrie herself is technically a 'borrowed womb' as well.
Technically not just the wives even the husbands (Eva's & Rosa's) are just a "borrowed sperm" to give birth to the heirs.
so the family rule is who ever is related to Kinzo allowed to wear the crest, this leads to the suspicion that Kanon, Shannon and Genji are related to Kinzo by blood, and the fact that Kanon & Shannon came from the orphanage confirm the rumor that Jessica told abt her grandfather that he payed huge amounts of money to the orphanage .. so maybe they are his illegitimate grandchildren and Genji is his illegitimate son .. maybe Genji is kinzo's & Beatrice illegitimate son!
Old 2009-09-30, 05:05   Link #408
hodil
Solve me...

Ugh that would be bad for GeorgeXShannon and JessicaXKanon.

Personally i think that the one wing eagle is basically a symbol of trust. Genji, Kanon and Shannon were trusted by Kinzo and thus given the one wing eagle. Naturally, all of his blood relatives would also be given the eagle as he would should normally trust them.

Spoiler for Episode 4:

Meh. I think that a full eagle symbol might actually appear later, since Chiru suggests a laterally inverted one wing eagle. So when solving the mystery, maybe a full eagle might appear? ^^
Old 2009-09-30, 05:13   Link #409
Divaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
It's Renon not Reinon, sorry ^^;;

both Manon and Renon are mentioned on Episode2 during the usual George+Shannon at the harbor scene near midnight of October 4.

Runon is also mentioned in ep2, but a little earlier during the various scene of Shannon's recent past in Rokkenjima (Runon is the one that is good at cutting corners).
Somehow I just finished episode 2 recently and I don't remember those names at all..
Old 2009-09-30, 05:47   Link #410
Uchiha Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by hodil View Post
Ugh that would be bad for GeorgeXShannon and JessicaXKanon.
yeah .. u right .. but i think Kinzo will not care abt these lower stuff, he didnt care when they chosen to be a sacrifices !! and also in Asia countries, itz ok for cousins to be in serious relationship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hodil View Post
Personally i think that the one wing eagle is basically a symbol of trust. Genji, Kanon and Shannon were trusted by Kinzo and thus given the one wing eagle. Naturally, all of his blood relatives would also be given the eagle as he would should normally trust them.

Spoiler for Episode 4:
maybe u r right but if the crest is really just a symbol of trust, why Kinzo didnt give Dr. Nanjo the honor to carry it?! he trust him more than any family members or even the servants!! i dont know that Kinzo is really a mystery old man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divaa View Post
Somehow I just finished episode 2 recently and I don't remember those names at all..
yeah me 2 i reached ep 11 and i dont remember those names, unless it spread in the game or the manga .
Old 2009-09-30, 06:14   Link #411
Workworkwork

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Soul View Post
yeah .. u right .. but i think Kinzo will not care abt these lower stuff, he didnt care when they chosen to be a sacrifices !! and also in Asia countries, itz ok for cousins to be in serious relationship.
No, the servants are allowed to wear the One-Winged Eagle because they're just furniture. Plus, it's "allowed", but still not exactly approved of.

Quote:
maybe u r right but if the crest is really just a symbol of trust, why Kinzo didnt give Dr. Nanjo the honor to carry it?! he trust him more than any family members or even the servants!! i dont know that Kinzo is really a mystery old man.
Dr.Nanjo is just a doctor, not furniture or a blood relative. Plus, he never wanted the crest to begin with.

Quote:
yeah me 2 i reached ep 11 and i dont remember those names, unless it spread in the game or the manga .
They omitted that in the adaptation.
Old 2009-09-30, 06:51   Link #412
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Guys this is the Q&A thread, you should limit your answers to facts. There are many threads already for speculations. It was never stated anywhere that the fukuin children and Genji are blood related to Kinzo, it wasn't even hinted.

Old 2009-09-30, 08:00   Link #413
Uchiha Soul

Ooops our mistake
i forgot this is a Q&A thread .. thanx for the caution
Old 2009-09-30, 14:05   Link #414
Renan

I have a question and I haven't read through this topic at all so if it has been answered please feel free to delete this message

Spoiler for Episode 2 VN and Anime Spoilers:
Old 2009-09-30, 14:08   Link #415
Tamad
デゲソ!! ( ・_・)ノ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renan View Post
I have a question and I haven't read through this topic at all so if it has been answered please feel free to delete this message

Spoiler for Episode 2 VN and Anime Spoilers:
Yes, that scene also happens in the Visual Novel, and it's touched upon a bit more as well.
Old 2009-09-30, 14:19   Link #416
Arbane the Terrible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamad View Post
Yes, that scene also happens in the Visual Novel, and it's touched upon a bit more as well.
Given the anime's dedication to fanservice, I'm surprised they left out the bit where Beatrice makes Battler undress her. It got gut for time, I suppose.
Old 2009-10-01, 22:22   Link #417
ChibiBear
Aim's Stalker ^_~

Send a message via MSN to ChibiBear
In episode 14, Virgilia is with the others in the meta-world while Kumasawa is dead, so does that make Virgilia Meta-Kumasawa??
Old 2009-10-01, 22:26   Link #418
Marion
The Great Dine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiBear View Post
In episode 14, Virgilia is with the others in the meta-world while Kumasawa is dead, so does that make Virgilia Meta-Kumasawa??
Not really. Virgilia is just Virgilia. Kumasawa is more or less referenced to as a vessel.
Old 2009-10-02, 09:53   Link #419
tezu

Spoiler for The role of Eva in the third arc of the anime:

Last edited by tezu; 2009-10-02 at 10:22.
Old 2009-10-02, 10:20   Link #420
MarthX

It doesn't tell you the solution she came up with.
Closed Thread

Tags
q&a