AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2008-01-28, 04:17   Link #1781
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

After watching epi 16 I feel like I've downed a 2 litre bottle of Coke and now I'm seriously crashing. How much more can go wrong?
Old 2008-01-28, 04:24   Link #1782
km0120

I also feel that Koichi will choose Mao after breaking up with Yuumi.
But Yuumi has only Koichi while Mao has two boys: Koichi and Mr.sax.
In this way, Koichi and Yuumi may keep love till the last episode.

I am just waiting for the spotlight on SHIJO Mitsuki and KURYU Megumi...
km0120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-28, 04:29   Link #1783
nadare

Send a message via MSN to nadare
Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
IT can go either way during this Highschool romances. Only when we see a time skip and see the couple married we actually know that they ended together. We watch the story till it end and anything further from there is just anyone guess.

In Kiminozo we saw that they ended together, as well as in Decapo 2nd season and in Myself;yourself after 10 years the main couple was still together and engaged, the twins were also together. then there is series like Gatekeepers where the main couple ended together but then we find that they broke when they went to college and married different partners.

So the important thing is how things end at the very end of the series.
Oh.. I was talking about real life. Yes, that Shun X Ruriko didn't happen saddened me .

The problem with anime is that it usually ends up in a Cinderella story with a few exceptions. In which they stop when they are together and who knows what happened after. Did the prince have an affair after? who knows etc. etc.(Got this from Kurosagi Jdorama).

If Hoshino will really transfer. Then that will be the end of their relationship. Hoshino and Koichii only met and got together in less than a year. It takes time and dedication for Koichii and Yumii to make this work. But, Koichii is already faltering with his thoughts on Mao. I can't see their relationship to last if Yumii leaves. Human heart changes in time.

If Kai will accept Mao's kiss then the respect that I have for him will be gone. Kai know perfectly well how Mao likes Koichii. She's only using him. To accept such a half-hearted kiss is unthinkable.
nadare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-28, 07:55   Link #1784
arkxkra
全力全開

wow, this episode was not bad also, but after watching, i feel quite heavy, Mao sad for the entire episode, Futami call to Kazuki to end the experiment. Not sure Kai got really kiss Mao in the end. And Futami seem like quite sad to say end the experiment.

Looking forward to next episode. I dont want to feel heavy again ... >.<"...
Old 2008-01-28, 08:14   Link #1785
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadare View Post
If Kai will accept Mao's kiss then the respect that I have for him will be gone. Kai know perfectly well how Mao likes Koichii. She's only using him. To accept such a half-hearted kiss is unthinkable.
I used to think Kai would become a bad guy for it, but as I see it, this is entirely Mao's fault at the moment. Kai did rush things early on, but it was Mao who was going into it just the same.

I can't fault Mao for having feelings for both, but she needs to stop leading everybody on.
SuperKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-28, 08:23   Link #1786
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

It's quite upsetting seeing the smile of Kai's face everytime Mao said she was alright --- i do believe she has some level of feelings for him, though leading him on like this is not right at all. Everytime something bad happens, or she can't get Kouichi and Yuumi out of her mind, it's away to Kai she goes.

I'm not having a go at her, i'm not that kind of person, she just needs to do something about all this. Like i mentioned before, i can see that happened next episode, or at least in cliffhanger style.
Old 2008-01-28, 08:33   Link #1787
nikorai

Send a message via ICQ to nikorai
watched the episode.
Almost dropped off the sofa. Now we have all the reason to expect the change of pairs. Geez, the idea of love and friendship from the original game is somewhere far away. Here its a pure battlefield.

About Yumi. This is the first candidate to get a broken heart.
She was still happy until they met in this episode.
Her text message was
"Thanks for today. I really had fun. I'm still excited. Next time lets go somewhere else. Let's make create other memorable moments (i.e. suggests doing various things).

During the date Hoshino suggests going to the arcades or having a snack or something. Koichi says. Sorry you do whatever you want and I go to Mao, I'm worried about her. It's really bad for Yuumi but at least Koichi starts to understand something (he figured it in the train). Say, Kazuki has way to improve.
Spoiler for Hoshino:

Now Kazuki has to understand Asuka's feeling. Yet he's supposed to reconcile with Futami. Also it is Kazuki who had to say what Asuka said to Futami. The useful method would be to remind her of the time they spent at Shijo's. She did have fun back then. On the whole Kazuki is really slow compared to Koichi here and in the game. Futami is nothing like her moe personality in the game either.

personal page at nikorai1.narod.ru
nikorai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-28, 10:54   Link #1788
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well things got pretty serious here.

Mao really now getting hit with everything that has happened. Went so far in encouraging and helping along Kouichi and his relationship and now feeling the full effects of it. Now the question of what she will do next. Not many places to let this out. I mean confiding in Kai who she knows likes her about her feelings concerning Kouichi probably doesn't fit in her mind.

Do feel for Kai in this whole thing Doubt he'll go and kiss Mao since he should pick up that she's looking for some kind of comfort and not because of romantic feelings for him. Not sure how he'll handle the whole thing, but can't say a whole lot of bad things with him.

The whole triangle gets emotionally heavy and busy now. Asuka finally knows about the experiments and lets her mind be heard on the whole thing. Eriko taking it and in the end canceling the experiment. Even though she does care about Kazuki she's putting it all aside probably agreeing that she was doing harm.

Now what Kazuki will do at this point. You know from the quick start on the phone conversation that he may have been thinking about what he'd say to her for a while. Though doubt that the experiment being canceled was a conversation option. If he's been staring at the phone for days waiting for her, hard to imagine what his state will be in now. I'm seeing a really depressed guy that can barely focus on anything.

May be what gets Asuka to let out her feelings. Since Kazuki really hasn't had a clue about them the whole time. At the very least seeing him like we can probably expect should get her doing something.
Old 2008-01-28, 11:06   Link #1789
Ashlotte
Clockwork

Was I the only one thinking while watching Asuka and Futami's stare down at the back of the gym building "Just push her down and do it Asuka".

Aha oh well I really hope Kouichi doesn't hurt hoshino...I know there kinda the boring "Baka couple" right now, but it'd be nice to see it work out in the end...And yes I am a dreamer.

No matter what enemy. No matter what ally. Mowing everything down with maximum destructive power.

That is...

"The White Devil of the Administration Bureau"
Ashlotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-28, 11:51   Link #1790
Bankai29
Evenkurga wanna-be

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimichi View Post
Was I the only one thinking while watching Asuka and Futami's stare down at the back of the gym building "Just push her down and do it Asuka".
You're not alone my friend...All hail Asuka x Eriko!!!

Haha...i thought Futami was gonna shed some tears after cancelling the experiment...maybe i was just sleepy when i rewatched it...
Bankai29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-28, 12:02   Link #1791
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

Spoiler:
Manji Midou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-28, 12:10   Link #1792
NoOneKnowS
Who am I?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadare View Post

Why so? Kai doesn't even know Kouichi. (Only by name; and some stories yada yada told to him by Mao). I don't really see how Kai will realize that Mao has feelings for someone else unless Mao says it (Given that Kai has some other things to take care of like his new found Band so I guess Kai isn't really thinking that much in the romance department; of course we all know that he really loves Mao the guy is just too busy). I can Kai seeing only that Mao has some really emotional problems w/c she can't really handle by herself and all that. Thank you Mao for deceiving such a good hearted guy. I'd give props to Kai if he gets you straight to bed and call it quits the day after that lol.
NoOneKnowS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-28, 12:12   Link #1793
Forgetful_Duck
Dame Ningen

I was screaming NNOOOO NOOOO at the end of this episode.... (16)

It cant be really... owari.... for aihara and futami right?

Maybe she decides to pursue him on equal footing without the whole sexually biased experiments so she can have a fair fight with asuka.
Forgetful_Duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-28, 12:14   Link #1794
NoOneKnowS
Who am I?

That's why I'm so pissed off at this episode. Futami just ditch Kazuki like o.O? Bad move on her part here. Now Asuka can get Kazuki all to herself. Unless Futami does her Kazuki seduction experiment again. /goes to sleep.
NoOneKnowS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-28, 12:20   Link #1795
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOneKnowS View Post
Why so? Kai doesn't even know Kouichi. (Only by name; and some stories yada yada told to him by Mao).
kai knows who kouich isi............
Also...mao hasn't told Kai she likes kouichi but in the past few eps he certainly could had realize this by her words and gesture.
Manji Midou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-28, 12:29   Link #1796
grey_moon

I think Futami does like him and that is why she ditched him. She probably thinks she is getting in the way of Asuka, but she hasn't reached the chapter on fighting for your man in her love experiment manual.
Old 2008-01-28, 12:34   Link #1797
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOneKnowS View Post
Why so? Kai doesn't even know Kouichi. (Only by name; and some stories yada yada told to him by Mao). I don't really see how Kai will realize that Mao has feelings for someone else unless Mao says it (Given that Kai has some other things to take care of like his new found Band so I guess Kai isn't really thinking that much in the romance department; of course we all know that he really loves Mao the guy is just too busy). I can Kai seeing only that Mao has some really emotional problems w/c she can't really handle by herself and all that. Thank you Mao for deceiving such a good hearted guy. I'd give props to Kai if he gets you straight to bed and call it quits the day after that lol.
no, Kai does know Kouichi. they met in the episode where Mao kissed Kouichi when he was sick!
Also Mao is ALWAYS talking about kouichi during the dates that Mao and kai go together.
Plus Mao introduced them when they met that night at the corner.
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-28, 12:46   Link #1798
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_moon View Post
I think Futami does like him and that is why she ditched him. She probably thinks she is getting in the way of Asuka, but she hasn't reached the chapter on fighting for your man in her love experiment manual.
It's not just that, Futami does not fully understand her own feelings for him yet --- it's when that happens that she'll fight for him. It may be to late though, depending on if we see Asuka's confession or not --- now would be the right time.
Old 2008-01-28, 12:49   Link #1799
grey_moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
It's not just that, Futami does not fully understand her own feelings for him yet --- it's when that happens that she'll fight for him. It may be to late though, depending on if we see Asuka's confession or not --- now would be the right time.
If she does confess I don't think that he will accept. If he does it will be on the rebound leaving Futami to experiment with stealing another's man.
Old 2008-01-28, 12:51   Link #1800
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_moon View Post
If she does confess I don't think that he will accept. If he does it will be on the rebound leaving Futami to experiment with stealing another's man.
It won't be as simple as "won't accept", he'll have to understand his own feelings in all of this, first of starting with Futami wanting to cancel the experiments. It just all depends on when we'll have the confession from Asuka.

Tags
bishoujo, drama, enterbrain, j.c. staff, romance, seinen, shounen