AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2010-03-26, 10:45   Link #21
idiffer

Send a message via ICQ to idiffer
psycho luny, meeting drunks quite often are we, lol.

i went out for a smoke at work. i felt a gentle breeze and the warmth of the sun on my face, as i stared at the remaining melting snow.
c) Your mind is too narrow to embrace my genius, de geso.
d) I was accidentally dropped into a barrel of whiskey, so now I am constantly drunk.
e) Go home and die! Dattebayo!
idiffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-26, 11:17   Link #22
psycho_luny
close to insanity
*Author

Send a message via MSN to psycho_luny
Quote:
Originally Posted by idiffer View Post
psycho luny, meeting drunks quite often are we, lol.

i went out for a smoke at work. i felt a gentle breeze and the warmth of the sun on my face, as i stared at the remaining melting snow.
i don't live very far from a 2 bars, each 1 or 2 minute walk distance, so yeah i mostly see a lot of drunk people in my hood. well in the evening that is

this happened as was underway to the supermarket. i walked near a store and all of the sudden this guy rushes out, i had this wierd feeling about it and i was right. not shortly after he was followed by a person who worked in the store so i decided to have some fun. i stepped back letting the thief think that i would allow him pass by, as he almost next to me i stick out my foot and he flew and i mean he really flew only to hit the ground with his face. i take a step back as i see the guy from the store rush to him. the thief gets up and starts to run again chased by the guy. i just watched as the guy catched up with the thief. then i got bored and continoud towards the supermarket.

note: this is a map of where we where.
x= me
o= thief
\= store door
............................................ | .................. |................|
........................................... | ...................|..................|
........................................... | ...................|......store.... |
___________________________| ....................|______....._|____________
.................................................. .......... X........O........\
Old 2010-03-26, 11:30   Link #23
Good Apollo
I'm Burning Star IV

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_luny View Post
Spoiler for :P:

note: this is a map of where we where.
x= me
o= thief
\= store door
............................................ | .................. |................|
........................................... | ...................|..................|
........................................... | ...................|......store.... |
___________________________| ....................|______....._|____________
.................................................. .......... X........O........\

Wow points for Detail. I was washing dishes then a bubble floated up from the washing up liquid bottle it amused me... then it popped
Good Apollo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-26, 13:23   Link #24
yoropa
Director

Quote:
That is totally a "haiku moment" as my English teacher would say.

A smoke break from work
The warm sun touches my face
Sad snow is melting

So today some weird crap happened. I was almost ran into by the Russian girl who was CHARGING through the hallway for some reason. Then last year's German exchange student girl appeared today in my Calculus class, which blew my mind since y'know, she's not an exchange student this year... Good to know that she hasn't changed much from what I imagined, aside from getting a bit taller. And this time she didn't pound a Calculus book into my head like LAST year so I think we've improved. XD

Explanation on that last part, my normal seat in the class was occupied so I took the place she normally sits... Not justification to pound a textbook into my head!

But, the real story today was when my friend and I were taking fast food orders from the freshman. See, since we're seniors, we can leave campus during downtime. So, we ended up having the most enormous fast food order ever: over $50 worth of McDonald's and Five Guys (you can almost SEE the heart attacks!).

So I want you imagine us rushing around, in this small, two-seat, low-riding, manual car. He's speeding like crazy, and I'm here in the passenger seat, holding onto about 8 large bags worth of fast food, six or so large drinks, yelling out order information scribbled onto a scrap piece of paper, WHILST making calls to the people who ordered to tell them how long it will be until their meal comes.

Greatest way to make extra cash ever? I do think so.
yoropa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-27, 07:15   Link #25
psycho_luny
close to insanity
*Author

this happened this morning and last night.
i went to bed on 12 o'clock in the night like i always do, but for some reason i couldn't sleep. till 2 in the night, i just called it quits because i know i won't wake up at 5 when my alarm i sringing so i started gaming through the night. feeling completely exhausted i went to work hoping i would survive the day. sadly, the moment i arrived my chef spotted me and started laughing and asks. "what are you doïng here you shift is at 3 in the afternoon". so i said "nah i checked monday and its 7". he goes like with this fucking smile on his face "oh didn't i told you i swapped your shift with someone else who couldn't come in the afternoon". so now i'm there at 7 in the morning feeling like shit, having my chef laugh at me in my face and having to walk all the freaking way back home. and i live about an hour walk away from my work. so i flipped him of in my anger and walked away, a few minutes later he calls, saying that he doesn't like people to flip him of and that if i want to keep working there i should show more respect. even more pissed by his words i start to say "yeah well i deserve the fucking respect to be informed that if my shift from early in the fucking morning is placed to late in the afternoon. and that i had every right to flip him of for he was freaking smiling in my face all the freaking time" seeïng truth in my words he say "okay i'm sorry about that and that i laughed at you. lets just forget this happened and you come to work in the afternoon like nothing happened." i go like "fine, don't ever let this happen again or i'll inform the branch manager"

morale of the story: don't fuck with me when i'm tired.
and ps: sorry bout the language.
Old 2010-03-27, 16:54   Link #26
idiffer

yoropa
nice. you should revive the poetry thread (i posted 2 of mine and that was it). not many poets here((. i was going for a poetic feeling, but i'm not that good.
and smth i wanted to say since your first post. if you ever need to translate something from or to russian, i'm all yours...russian exchange student and all. you probably wont need it, but i had to say it anyway.

just an hour ago i was exchanging PM's with a girl who i saw twice before for an hour, while drinking coffee. i just might have hooked her on anime. she liked FMP and wants more. started with anime, and ended with us quoting leonardo da vinchi and Seneka. (sorry if the spelling is wrong)
now this is what really makes me love life - conversations that are worth the while and more. i get more adrenaline from this, than i do from skateboarding)
d) I was accidentally dropped into a barrel of whiskey, so now I am constantly drunk.

Last edited by idiffer; 2010-03-27 at 17:06.
Old 2010-03-27, 21:21   Link #27
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
A little thing, but today I met up with my dad and we went to get lunch at a Burger King on the way home, and while we were there and waited in line we watched a little kid, about four or five, run in circles around his dad's legs. It was an adorable sight.
Old 2010-03-31, 14:46   Link #28
psycho_luny
close to insanity
*Author

this happened today when i was in the bus from work.
this guy walks in the bus, all tryïn to look tough and cool, with food in his hand. so the bus driver says something about it and this guy puts up a big mouth at him at the end he turns around and says somethin and when the driver asked what he said he didn't said the same. so he walks past me i say "wow real tough, chicken" so he stops and says "what did you say" i go like "wich part, the wow real tough or the your a freaking chicken part" so he headbuts me, so i of course felt obliged to hurt him in a way no guy wants to be hurt. i punch him in the balls and people immediately come in between us and the funny part is, the guy had to leave the bus and i didn't for they thought i was just protecting myself.
Old 2010-03-31, 23:46   Link #29
Haruka_Kitten
The AnimeSuki Pet kitten
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Haruka_Kitten Send a message via Yahoo to Haruka_Kitten
I won't mention names for privacy, but there's this freshman girl at my high school that wants to bite my neck for some reason (she's done so to most of my friends). Whilist I cringe at the thought, she says that because I wear that choker/collar thing, she refuses to. Now she says she'll rip it off when we get back to school. Really random thing, I know >_>"
Old 2010-04-02, 03:25   Link #30
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

I just fought with my sister over bandwidth issues and she claims she has the rights to use that large amount of bandwidth for her "homework". I levelled the threat of cutting her off from my home network and she stormed off to her boyfriend's house.

Hope she dies. Irritating bitch who can't discern between a ISP server and a connected server yet still wants to talk crap with me. If my mum continues to side with her, I am terminating the entire comms to the house. So there.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-02, 08:40   Link #31
idiffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
I just fought with my sister over bandwidth issues and she claims she has the rights to use that large amount of bandwidth for her "homework". I levelled the threat of cutting her off from my home network and she stormed off to her boyfriend's house.

Hope she dies. Irritating bitch who can't discern between a ISP server and a connected server yet still wants to talk crap with me. If my mum continues to side with her, I am terminating the entire comms to the house. So there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoropa View Post
. Also psycho_luny, that is crazy! And yeah, idiffer, essentially this is the diary for random fun stuff that makes you love life.
so yeah...
and whats the problem with the bandwidth? are you afraid that she will be dl'ing like crazy and you wont get any speed or smth?
Old 2010-04-02, 09:17   Link #32
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
so yeah...
and whats the problem with the bandwidth? are you afraid that she will be dl'ing like crazy and you wont get any speed or smth?
The problem is that when I need the bandwidth I get none. I am pretty much a hikkikomori nowadays because I don't have any income (and I am unable to find a PT job), so I stay at home and watch anime, manga and WSJ to pass time before school starts.

And they think that I am purposefully being a NEET. Why don't they just HELP me find a job rather than playing this kind of crap games with me?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-02, 12:12   Link #33
JRendell
Manga Addict

I'm currently eating beans on toast.
JRendell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-05, 19:44   Link #34
iceyfw

this one time i was driving on the streets and all of a sudden i get an upset stomach and have to do a #3. problem is i'm 10 minutes away from home

anyone have this happen? i'm sure at least one of you have experienced this
iceyfw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-05, 20:05   Link #35
Haruka_Kitten
The AnimeSuki Pet kitten
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Haruka_Kitten Send a message via Yahoo to Haruka_Kitten
Quote:
Originally Posted by IcExAlcHeMy View Post
this one time i was driving on the streets and all of a sudden i get an upset stomach and have to do a #3. problem is i'm 10 minutes away from home

anyone have this happen? i'm sure at least one of you have experienced this
I cramped my left foot driving a manual, doing a 3-point turn. Ow, that really was unexpected, having to bite my lip because I needed to hold the clutch in.
Old 2010-04-05, 21:06   Link #36
mero

I saw some guy peeing on the garbage can at the mall a few days ago. He just zipped up his pants and walked away like nothing happened.
Old 2010-04-07, 14:35   Link #37
psycho_luny
close to insanity
*Author

a friend of mine april fooled me, so last night i slept at his house. now i'm an huge @hole for i don't forget stuff and i wait to get even. no matter it's a week or a month i get even and i use people their weaknesses.
so when i went to spend the night at his place, i had an motive to do so.
now this guy has this blatter thing wich causes him to go to the bathroom about every 3 hour. so when he went to bed at 2 i stay awake and played some games waiting till around 4:30. so i put on this mask i made, placed the video camera i had taken with me pointing towards him and i leaned forwards softly tapping him softly slowly waking him up. oh boy did he scream like a sissy and the best thing was that my plan worked, the guy actually pissed in his bed.

now i wouldn't have been so @hole like if he would have dropped it instead of repeatedly saying to me.
"oh man i got you good" "geez i can't believe you fell for that" "haha, i'm the prank king" and stuff like that.
so i had to teach him a lesson.
Old 2010-04-07, 15:13   Link #38
yoropa
Director

This topic has been urination themed I see. XD
Slightly related, Biology class our teacher decided to talk in depth about the menstrual cycle, even though that had nothing to do with what we are presently learning from the textbook...

Apparently if a woman is ovulating, a man's sweat may actually smell pretty good to her.

According to her.
yoropa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-07, 18:55   Link #39
Haruka_Kitten
The AnimeSuki Pet kitten
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoropa View Post
Apparently if a woman is ovulating, a man's sweat may actually smell pretty good to her.

According to her.
Hey girl loves a manly man
Old 2010-04-07, 18:58   Link #40
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
One of the students brought her younger siblings to college with her, and the little girl ran into me while I was on the way to one of my classes. I thought it was pretty cute.