AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-10-13, 01:32   Link #3961
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

or the author can pull a tenchi no muyo that manga has parallel with R+V except The girls in tenchi are form another planet R+v the girls are Youkai

The author is sending so many mixed signals well for me that is even if it Tsukune x Moka I do see the high probability of Kurumu and Mizore having Tsukune love child ( note Moka's having other 3 half sister that a big sign for the shape of the future events to come well for me that is )
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-13, 02:26   Link #3962
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
No, altho I was rather ticked off because of many other things, I do think that show is awful and needs to burn, but I didn't mean to be mean to techno.

No I don't like any Yuri action, not even a hint of it.
it is ok dont worry i am pretty much un harm by those harsh words and also dude im not that a fan of yuri or yaoi i pretty much watch end enjoy anime to the extent that some people think im weird cuz they find me watching the strangest ones and well you get the pic

if you are ever in the phillipine you might find me watching yaoi/yuri(many other genre anime) anime in a computer cafe

and you might say dude you are one sick person

i just enhoy those gender type themes more heehehe

still: i soo wanna see some fights right now ehhehe

also dang i hope they make a 1 page for tsukunes GARNESSNESS in vamp/ghoul mode
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-13, 03:06   Link #3963
Spags
Computer Programmer

Send a message via AIM to Spags Send a message via MSN to Spags
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 View Post
Well the the philosophical question can be ? What make a human a human being? Is it just the sake being human or the sake of acting like and feeling like one?

sorry for raising this topic been reading too much philosophy books
What makes a human is their ability to make a choice, nothing more nothing less. The one true reality behind it all is they know they exists and no one else can tell them to do or say otherwise. One only knows what one can perceive and that is his own life. Just remember you will be the only one in your head xD

Though this is very off topic for this thread haha.

"You have your way, I have my way, as for the right way, the correct way, it does not exists."
Spags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-13, 03:17   Link #3964
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

but still even if you are a youkai but have ther urge to stop and ttrying to be more civilized it only mean you to are human

and and and..........................................ARGH MY HEAD IT HURTS SOOO MANY CONTRADICTION!!!!*dies*
Old 2008-10-13, 03:23   Link #3965
Spags
Computer Programmer

Just because their monsters doesn't mean they don't have a mind or will. They're certainly not "human" but they're still alive; no? You don't have to be a human to be alive. Because they're alive and have their own will, that means they have their choices as well. And if that's to be civilized then that's how they will act towards their surroundings.

"You have your way, I have my way, as for the right way, the correct way, it does not exists."
Old 2008-10-13, 03:26   Link #3966
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

ty spags her some rep for you heheheh

really now talking about being human is hard saying to become human is easy but becoming one is soo hard
Old 2008-10-13, 06:49   Link #3967
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
I don't know if this was mentioned but, could this be the actual blueprint design Ikeda sensei has for the other 2 sisters? The frame of Karua does match the one on the far right (she being the eldest).

Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-13, 06:56   Link #3968
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

True nature is another question. Just Think Dante Devil May Cry, he maybe a loud mouth, but he knows what is right or wrong.
Old 2008-10-13, 06:58   Link #3969
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

ERm... what are we talking about again?
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-13, 07:05   Link #3970
Sinkitsune
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
I don't know if this was mentioned but, could this be the actual blueprint design Ikeda sensei has for the other 2 sisters? The frame of Karua does match the one on the far right (she being the eldest).

I like the 3rd one, Short hair ftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
True nature is another question. Just Think Dante Devil May Cry, he maybe a loud mouth, but he knows what is right or wrong.
cuz hes part human.

Last edited by Sinkitsune; 2008-10-13 at 07:27.
Sinkitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-13, 08:08   Link #3971
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

You guys should stop thinking in categories like "human" or "youkai" in this case since they are mere biological (even though partially fictional) terms. I'd rather use 'individual' here for humans and youkai differ in physiology only not neccesarily in mind as seen throughout the story, that's why many of them are eager to coexist in human world and succesfully do. Still keep in mind this is a fantasy themed fiction and as such is not a proper base for philosphical discussion here imo.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-13, 08:20   Link #3972
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

The story does have some profound themes though. Like how much are you willing to give up to protect those most dear to you. For Tsukune its his "humanity".
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-13, 09:51   Link #3973
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinkitsune View Post
I like the 3rd one, Short hair ftw

cuz hes part human.
Yep me too. She interests me. The spiky short hair kinda reminds me of cutey honey.

So is Tsukune. I think the best one is Dante's dad Sparda, since they say humans have that nature to save lives and to know what is right from wrong. Sparda became a traidor to the demon to save humans.
Old 2008-10-13, 11:02   Link #3974
Sinkitsune
Banned

Love can do strange things

anyways, Human are nothing but powerless Youkai, Some tales say that all Humans have a Dorment power inside them or something.

also I had several idea's for my fan fic that includes the Organization and Moka's Recently showed Sister, It turns out that the Organization has been trying to Re Create the Anchient Youkai's such as Ifrit,Kirin,Shiva, yada yada. He then informs Kyero that he is just a Failed expirement. No Real Parents, No memories, No reason to live, nothing.

((Sorry for the shitty details but I only have a few more seconds, gotta go back to work))

EDIT: 100 bucks says this guy could take on moka or Tsukune and hes 100% HUMAN!

Last edited by Sinkitsune; 2008-10-13 at 11:18.
Sinkitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-13, 12:30   Link #3975
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinkitsune View Post

EDIT: 100 bucks says this guy could take on moka or Tsukune and hes 100% HUMAN!

Now that is the man!

He can kill with one finger if he knows his opponent doesn't have trained muscles.

Btw Inner Moka thus some of those kicks Kenshiro has in the D.S.
Old 2008-10-13, 12:36   Link #3976
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

aaaargh!! ... the Garness... getting blind
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-13, 12:38   Link #3977
Measural

I wonder if Tsukune will ever do more then his falcon punch. (I'm hoping for a hadouken sometime in the future)
Measural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-13, 12:39   Link #3978
Spags
Computer Programmer

My point being is it doesn't matter what race, species, or being you are if you have free will or a mind of higher proportions you have the power of choice and your free to use it. Be human, youkai, space alien for all I care you have the choice to love, hate, coexist, destroy, etc... And that choice will also be basis on the beings will and mind set. As for the girls they have a chemistry with Tsukune, so their choice to coexist and work things out is based on that factor. Some of the Youkai chose to destroy and it is usually based on their mind set. All possibilities exists, and it all bowels down to having the will power to do it.

Second your assumption as humans being weaker than youkai is far from true. As an individual yes, they are, but if the human body were weaker, why would monster be in hiding and not the other way around. Youkai fear humans generally, deep down, they talk a lot about them being weak, but we are a race that has survived for so long based on our ability to use our weakness as a strength. Youkai have a hard time fighting with others and prefer to solo due to pride usually, were as humans work as a whole. So in the end if you want to evaluate the humans being weaker than i'de have to disagree. On an individual level sure a youkai would win (Hence why they hide and strike single targets instead of making themselves know). But if a youkai was to slip up and reveal its presence then its good bye to him.

Im thinking the one with short hair is gonna be a major tomboy. A lot of girls with hair that short in animu's are usually tomboys. Or at least major controlling.

Last edited by Spags; 2008-10-13 at 12:52.
Old 2008-10-13, 12:49   Link #3979
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Another good example of coexistence is what the Hulk did in the Planet Hulk saga. He united different races of alien beings.

Which is similar to what the Youkai academy is doing letting the young Youkai's learn how to co-exist with humans.
Old 2008-10-13, 13:29   Link #3980
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Ya know, I don't even know why mentioning Marvel/DC characters annoy me so much on an anime thread either....

As for the dormant human power, it's 'belief'. Some call it 'guts', some call it 'faith', 'willpower', etc. The belief that whoever wants it more, should get the prize, The one who can keep on fighting despite broken bones, cuts, stabs, the one that never ever gives up - keeps getting knocked down, but keeps getting up again. Holding out against all odds, marching against 10,000 enemies and fighting as though victory was assured all along. This is the 'fearsome power' of humans. This is also why we love GAR so much...

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire