AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-01-27, 19:03   Link #21
oh_nette

Kyo or Kyoshiro ?!? > <;

Hello there.
I've just finished the series, Samurai Deeper Kyo.. and.. *sigh.* THE ENDING!!! i WANT TO KIIIIIIIIIIIIILL THE DIRECTOR ! Who won the fight ? Kyo or Kyoshiro?! Well.. when Kyo & Kyoshiro fight, the one that falls seems to be Kyoshiro because a dark figure with short hair [resembling Kyoshiro's] falls. BUT.. in the end, when Yuya's running towards a guy he seems to have short hair.. like Kyoshiro.. but.. > <; it's just so confusing. Will someone PLEEEEEEASE tell me who really won & is with Yuya. PLEASE PLEEASE It would make my day. THANKYUU!
Old 2008-06-13, 17:07   Link #22
incube
Dango Master
*IT Support

Can someone give me a summary of episode 16: Perfect Victory. ? Cant find the episode and it seems something important happens
It comes after Benitora meets the lord but all he could do was to kill the horse
Old 2008-07-12, 12:55   Link #23
incube
Dango Master
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh_nette View Post
Hello there.
I've just finished the series, Samurai Deeper Kyo.. and.. *sigh.* THE ENDING!!! i WANT TO KIIIIIIIIIIIIILL THE DIRECTOR ! Who won the fight ? Kyo or Kyoshiro?! Well.. when Kyo & Kyoshiro fight, the one that falls seems to be Kyoshiro because a dark figure with short hair [resembling Kyoshiro's] falls. BUT.. in the end, when Yuya's running towards a guy he seems to have short hair.. like Kyoshiro.. but.. > <; it's just so confusing. Will someone PLEEEEEEASE tell me who really won & is with Yuya. PLEASE PLEEASE It would make my day. THANKYUU!
i just fnished it too and the same question hunts me xD

I would tend to think that they somehow merged back together into kyoshiro's body but with a slight difference as during the series; the kyo now isnt just pure fighting instinct and i would also like to think that during this whole time kyoshiro was there and not only Kyo felt in love with Yuya but Kyoshiro too. The reason is that from the 3 woman that loved those 2 she was the only one that said she would accept any of them equally.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, supernatural