AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2014-06-27, 02:33   Link #10061
tsunade666

So what? will there be a version ending for each goddess or a different version of ending?
Old 2014-06-27, 06:40   Link #10062
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
So what? will there be a version ending for each goddess or a different version of ending?
I guess that is the question we all want to know the answer for.
GreyZone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-28, 23:11   Link #10063
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I wouldn't mind that
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-29, 12:03   Link #10064
Clause

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
That would be one way... write 1 extra "final chapter" for each goddess, by replacing Chihiro. That would actually be a good way for him to maintain his fanbase that wanted 1 of the goddess carriers to win in the end, without angering the ones who like the initial ending too much...

But I guess that is not yet confirmed and could merely be some kind of easter egg without deeper meaning?
I don't think it can be done with just one chapter. At least not in a satisfatory way after the confession. And in chapter 263: Keima kinda friendzoned everyone and Tenri pratically gives away that Keima likes someone with a big hint of who it is.

I can't imagine he going for some of the girls too.

A Harem route is kinda possible, even knowing Keima don't want it.
(Now that i think about it, he actualy visited a Harem route on the crazy chapter he was unconscious)

That said, after knowing about that i can imagine some oreimo like alternate route on the scene where Keima is in front of Chihiro house with a "Yes or No" on the PFP screen. At this point he already said to the girls that he likes Chihiro, but we didn't knew it yet.

One thing is clear in all that.
Haqua fans will probably cry on the corner anyway rsrs...

...rs...

=(

Last edited by Clause; 2014-06-29 at 12:34.
Clause is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-01, 23:29   Link #10065
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Kanon was originally my favorite girl... and then it was his childhood friend... and then it was pretty obviously Chihiro-chan.

Well, that was a pretty nice series. I hope season 4 is animated someday.
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-16, 09:43   Link #10066
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I just came across this: http://pastebin.com/qV4i2fJY

It's a translation of a post on Wakaki's blog.

The tl;dr version: TWGOK isn't over and there will be a sequel.

Given the numbers of times I've seen author promise sequels that eventually never came, I'm not going to get my hopes up too much.
Old 2014-08-16, 09:48   Link #10067
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post

Given the numbers of times I've seen author promise sequels that eventually never came, I'm not going to get my hopes up too much.
I think it's better to say - there might be more stories published. Not necessary a direct sequel.
Old 2014-08-16, 12:29   Link #10068
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

From what I've heard it's less of a sequel and more about the past...though I've only heard rumors so I don't know how much truth there is in them.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-18, 18:59   Link #10069
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post

Thank you for the news That sounds interesting. Hopefully we get more exposition... about anything... though I'd like to see more about Elsie's backstory... which we really never got...
Old 2014-08-20, 19:16   Link #10070
Pablete
Banned

Author's afterwords:
http://pastebin.com/qV4i2fJY
Pablete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-20, 19:23   Link #10071
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablete View Post
Author's afterwords:
Thanks for the share. This is good information to know. That wry smile gives me hope.
Old 2014-08-22, 13:53   Link #10072
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablete View Post
Author's afterwords:
look one post above yours... in the quoted text...
Old 2014-09-13, 22:49   Link #10073
Miraluka
Banned

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...spinoff/.78607

Wakaki plz
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-13, 23:06   Link #10074
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post
Wha?

"The World God Only Knows on the Train"?!?

Well...umm...err...I guess I will give it a try?
Old 2014-09-14, 03:48   Link #10075
Random14

Nice picture, nice to see all the Goddess girls again, but we'll have to see what the spinoff itself is about.

Though this isn't my idea, but after browsing the ANN comment thread I remembered, too bad it won't be about fire trucks, those were always popular with Elsie.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-14, 08:04   Link #10076
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post
I guess the editor had to swallow the backslash from fans decreasing sales this time lol.
No shit. He really made a bad decision for his ending
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-14, 09:14   Link #10077
Vegard Aune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
No shit. He really made a bad decision for his ending
You do realize that there was literally no possible way the ending could satisfy everyone, right? Now admittedly I might be biased in that I was very much a Keima/Chihiro-shipper ever since the Goddess-arc and so I am one of those who liked that part of the ending (though the wrap-up to the actual plot was way too abrupt), but really, whichever pairing Wakaki had chosen to make canon, or if he'd gone with a harem-ending, or if he'd gone with an ambiguous ending... whatever the case, someone was going to get royally pissed off.
Old 2014-09-14, 09:27   Link #10078
ZodiacBeast
Dreaming Butterfly

I really hope the "sequel" talk wasn't about the trains. I was hoping ("hope" being the key word here) that the rushing was because he was somehow forced to quickly wrap up the series and had at least a little more planned he couldn't squeeze in. If the "sequel" stuff ended up being about the past then it might be about Elsie, meaning that it would be stuff he wasn't able to squeeze in. Hey, I can dream, right?

...squeeze.

"Lincoln had potential. However, his weakness was he couldn't handle bullets." - Hoshimiya Kate
ZodiacBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-14, 12:55   Link #10079
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegard Aune View Post
You do realize that there was literally no possible way the ending could satisfy everyone, right? Now admittedly I might be biased in that I was very much a Keima/Chihiro-shipper ever since the Goddess-arc and so I am one of those who liked that part of the ending (though the wrap-up to the actual plot was way too abrupt), but really, whichever pairing Wakaki had chosen to make canon, or if he'd gone with a harem-ending, or if he'd gone with an ambiguous ending... whatever the case, someone was going to get royally pissed off.
No arguments about there was no way there could be an ending that would satisfy eveyone.

On the whole I thought it was a pretty good ending, but I would have liked it to be more painstakingly detailed and handcrafted like the rest of the manga.

Still, we got what we got, and it was not terrible, per se. Just too abrupt for my tastes. ^^
Old 2014-09-14, 13:25   Link #10080
Nighty40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegard Aune View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower View Post
No arguments about there was no way there could be an ending that would satisfy eveyone.

On the whole I thought it was a pretty good ending, but I would have liked it to be more painstakingly detailed and handcrafted like the rest of the manga.

Still, we got what we got, and it was not terrible, per se. Just too abrupt for my tastes. ^^
agreed I liked the fact that he picked Chihiro and it was hinted at the end of the Goddess arc so I do not get why people were butt hurt about Keima's choice for the winner. how ever it was rushed and maybe if there were a little bit more chapters to go by then maybe it would have flowed better but even then everyone has there "best girl" for this series so some readers not being satisfied was pretty much a given.
Nighty40 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen