AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > True Tears

Notices

Old 2007-11-12, 13:23   Link #41
NeoSam

A trailer for the anime can be watched here:
http://www.truetears.jp/special/
Old 2007-11-12, 19:18   Link #42
Rhyel
*Graphic Designer

Thanks for the trailer. Humm... Very promising.

Very good photograph.
Old 2007-11-13, 09:11   Link #43
ZODDGUTS

Looked great to me as well. BTW Was it just one guy in the trailer or was it more then one?
ZODDGUTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-13, 11:02   Link #44
Alexandrite
Bloody Hell...

Send a message via MSN to Alexandrite Send a message via Yahoo to Alexandrite
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZODDGUTS View Post
Looked great to me as well. BTW Was it just one guy in the trailer or was it more then one?
The character page on the site lists two guys, so... yeah.

That trailer, while pretty, didn't really tell me much, and didn't show me anything that made it stand out from other shows in its genre. Even the character designs don't appear as varied as in the game. Chances are I'll still watch it - I'm a sucker for romance titles - but that's the issue I have with it at the moment. Of course, since I've never played the game and know really nothing about the show outside the trailer, perhaps I'm missing something.
Alexandrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-05, 13:08   Link #45
shomazta
imataco
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to shomazta Send a message via MSN to shomazta Send a message via Yahoo to shomazta
Genres: Romance
Episodes: 13
First Air Date-Time: 01/04??-??:??AM
OP: "Reflectia (リフレクティア)" by eufonius
Old 2007-12-10, 12:59   Link #46
shomazta
imataco
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to shomazta Send a message via MSN to shomazta Send a message via Yahoo to shomazta
sorry for double post, yet I just wanted to inform everyone that the 2nd True Tears Promo has been subbed and released... you can watch it on

YouTube: http://youtube.com/watch?v=EQ5pOQ_pN1c
Veoh: http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1617464MPF3enst
Stage6: http://www.stage6.com/user/moetaku/video/1...---Moetaku-subs

and just for the lazy ones...

Old 2007-12-10, 14:41   Link #47
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

I thought the trailer was promising, too. It had a good feeling. And Nazuka Kaori and Iguchi Yuka sounded great.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-11, 00:21   Link #48
suguru
京都 ikitai~

Thanks for the link to the trailer--this looks like it should be interesting, the animation quality looks pretty good, and the fact they're going with an original story and cast of characters should give them more creative freedom than other game-to-anime conversions. Hard to believe the winter season's less than a month away already, looking forward to this
suguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-12, 00:32   Link #49
shomazta
imataco
*Fansubber

I agree that the voices sound great I also agree with Suguru that the original story line seems like a good idea... unlike some other viewers that I've talked with... On a side note, what do you guys think about the illustrations... other then quality, I mean do the characters really look that interesting or do they look the same as other romance animes?
Old 2007-12-12, 15:29   Link #50
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
What the heck!? The character designs are just plain BAD compared to the pics from the game! That's dumb....they should have chosen the game ones.....>_< I mean it looks WAY too plain for my taste. Bleh....
Old 2007-12-12, 16:09   Link #51
the.Merines
Seeker of Power

Send a message via AIM to the.Merines Send a message via MSN to the.Merines
I admit that I was a bit dismayed when I found out the anime and game share a name, but not a story. My original enthusiasm was based on the translated trial version, after all. However, I'll give it a couple episodes and determine from there if it's good or bad.
Old 2007-12-12, 19:25   Link #52
Hypertaost
I misspelled, it's toast

I wish that the anime would actually have a storyline this time. The game was very cute, and the characters were likeable, but their plots were as boring as Konomi's from toheart2. No wait, did I just wish for an anime to have better story than the orginal game? Man, talk about impossible...
Hypertaost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-15, 13:42   Link #53
shomazta
imataco
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiibi View Post
What the heck!? The character designs are just plain BAD compared to the pics from the game! That's dumb....they should have chosen the game ones.....>_< I mean it looks WAY too plain for my taste. Bleh....
plain, eh? I guess you could call it that... either way as long as the story line is good then I think it'll work; it's not like they all have the same facial features and you can't distinguish a male from a female, or a child from an adult :P

heres some Aiko avatars... first two aren't AS friendly

Old 2007-12-19, 22:40   Link #54
Kristen
*Author

So, it was just announced today that m.3.3.w is going to be subbing this, meaning that there should be some quick releases.

Oddly enough, I've been looking into this as a possible Myself;Yourself replacement for the spring, which in itself was a replacement of School Days for the summer. m.3.3.w tends to sub those kinds of shows, which is a plus, so I'll probably watch whatever romance they do sub.

But for people who know anything about the game, is it similar to M;Y/School Days in the happy side romance thing (AKA, I won't choke up on tears such as in other shows like Clannad/Kanon/Air)?
Old 2007-12-19, 23:28   Link #55
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrissieXD View Post
But for people who know anything about the game, is it similar to M;Y/School Days in the happy side romance thing (AKA, I won't choke up on tears such as in other shows like Clannad/Kanon/Air)?
Well, I guess no one can say for absolute certain how this is going to go, because it's a totally different story than the game, just part of the same "franchise". Different characters and everything.
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-03, 20:25   Link #56
Rhyel
*Graphic Designer

Well, I made one signature for True Tears, if anyone like it is free to use.

Old 2008-01-03, 22:30   Link #57
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

With episode 1 two days away...

Spoiler for episode 1 preview summary:

Two more days! Looking forward to it! Though way too many shows are airing on the same day...

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-04, 19:23   Link #58
Kristen
*Author

Does anybody know, what exactly aired the night of the 4th on BSII? Was that Episode 1 a day early, or was that a preview for tonight?
Old 2008-01-04, 21:45   Link #59
Pcsl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrissieXD View Post
Does anybody know, what exactly aired the night of the 4th on BSII? Was that Episode 1 a day early, or was that a preview for tonight?
It was an special with seiyuus and the staff talking about the anime. Something interesting? Not too much, the most interesting part was this video that i uploaded to youtube.

In Randomc posted some info about this special

Last edited by Pcsl; 2008-01-04 at 22:13. Reason: Added a link to a blog.
Pcsl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-04, 21:57   Link #60
Kristen
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pcsl View Post
It was an special with seiyuus and the staff talking about the anime. Something interesting? Not too much, the most interesting part was this video that i uploaded to youtube.
Aw, alright. But hey, if that's the OP, it's interesting already.

One of the better OPs I've seen. Promising.

Tags
bishoujo, broccoli, circus, drama, p.a. works, romance, school life