AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-12-28, 14:21   Link #21
Himeji
Twintails are wintails!

Can we has "favourite girl" poll nao?
It's more than a week that Shiori's arc ended now, so that should be enough time.
Old 2011-01-03, 02:01   Link #22
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himeji View Post
Can we has "favourite girl" poll nao?
It's more than a week that Shiori's arc ended now, so that should be enough time.
Done, but it is a favorite characters one to also include Keima.
Old 2011-01-08, 07:39   Link #23
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Not really in a rush for one, but shouldn't we have an Overall Impressions thread around this time?
Old 2011-01-08, 12:37   Link #24
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Yes, I believe the time is right.

Thread created!
Old 2011-01-08, 12:40   Link #25
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Shouldn't it be "Season Impressions" rather than series because, well, we do have a second season coming in...
Old 2011-04-13, 15:10   Link #26
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

[half-irony]Could we have a thread were the forum members can fight over marrying the characters instead of having it happening on every single thread in the board?[/half-irony]
Old 2011-04-13, 15:16   Link #27
Seihai
スマイリウム

Just ignore it. Some of us fans need some pure dedication at times. And if by any chance it happens to be against a strict rule (I mean, it's not exactly spam, or?) then we'll still include it in posts that are more relevant to the general series. At least the threads don't die out like this. Half-irony aside, it's an understandable approach like another member who "left" because of certain posts.
Old 2011-04-13, 15:19   Link #28
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

I'm afraid that it is actually close to spam, or rather off topic, which is actually frowned by the very rules.

There is absolutely -no- need keeping a thread "alive" with such method. Actually, should a thread die in such fashion, so be it: it means it has fulfilled its purpose already (for the time being).
Such behaviour is certainly not encouraged: it isn't even a discussion, it is a trend that does not contribute a single bit to the actual discussion at hand. You are indeed free to express your enthusiasm, but at some point, it is just overkill and meaningless if it is just about that.

I believe we will simply be much less lenient from now on. We really do not want a shuffle! sub forum ever again.
Old 2011-04-13, 15:30   Link #29
Seihai
スマイリウム

Sounds like a compromise. Maybe we'll think of something more productive instead. As a little side-note though I'd like to mention that for example the IS and Index forums are partly worse in said aspect.

Last edited by Seihai; 2011-04-13 at 15:56.
Old 2011-04-25, 16:17   Link #30
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

I just noticed the Kami Nomi subforum seems to be missing the standard Music Video thread, as I came a across a few I wanted to post, so I'll just go a head and make the request for the thread.
MAL
Old 2011-04-26, 00:24   Link #31
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Music Videos thread created.
Old 2011-04-27, 08:21   Link #32
Sackett
Cross Game - I need more

Location: I've moved around the American West. I've lived in Oregon, Washington, Utah, and Oklahoma
So is it too early to request a Character Discussion thread for Haqua?

Although I'm wondering how to handle the manga spoiler issues for her. Considering her popularity I pretty sure there will be a lot of temptation and even inadvertent spoilage.

Cross Game - A Story of Love, Life, Death - and Baseball. What more could you want?
Old 2011-04-27, 09:49   Link #33
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sackett View Post
So is it too early to request a Character Discussion thread for Haqua?

Although I'm wondering how to handle the manga spoiler issues for her. Considering her popularity I pretty sure there will be a lot of temptation and even inadvertent spoilage.
No, I believe the time is right, she has already appeared and the next episode will also show more about her. Will get to it after writing this.

Spoilers can be handled in the same way as with any other character thread, btw.

Last edited by Daniel E.; 2011-04-27 at 10:42.
Old 2011-06-13, 19:10   Link #34
judasmartel
*Author

Sirs, how about a "God's Guide to Capturing Real-Life Women by Keima Katsuragi" presented by AnimeSuki?

This will show the captured girls, the VN trope in which they belong, the forum users' comments about the character and the trope, then Keima's comment (of course this should be based on the anime and manga)

For example, a real-life girl profile looks like this:

Spoiler for Profile:

Not only that KamiNomi fans will appreciate this, but also we can give some people, especially those out of love, the weapons they need to get the girl they want according to a gamer's perspective.

It may not be as effective as Jon Sinn's, but hey, I noticed you can actually use Keima's strategies IRL because every woman in the world have different characteristics, and each one has different approaches to capture.
For example, one strategy may work for a tsundere, but that doesn't work for a normal girl.

Word of caution, though. "Every event in real life has happened in the games, but not every event in the games happen in real life."

Last edited by judasmartel; 2011-06-15 at 20:16.
Old 2011-07-04, 11:31   Link #35
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Requesting favorite characters/girl poll for the second season; I am not sure if another favorite character poll or the 5 "new" girls [Haqua + 3 captured girls + Yokkyun] would be better format for the poll... since no other characters were really introduced this season.
MAL
Old 2011-07-05, 03:16   Link #36
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
Requesting favorite characters/girl poll for the second season; I am not sure if another favorite character poll or the 5 "new" girls [Haqua + 3 captured girls + Yokkyun] would be better format for the poll... since no other characters were really introduced this season.
It'll be created soon, in two/three days at most, but probably before.

As for the starring characters, all those who somehow played a role in season 2 (even if they already were in season 1's poll):

Keima
Elsie
Haqua
Kusunoki
Chihiro
Jun
Nikaidou-sensei
Kodama-sensei
Ayumi
Yokkyun
Keima's mom

I think that really should be all. I can't remember (nor see in the cast listing) other significant characters in the second season (Mio, Shiori and Kanon were cameos hence they don't count).
Old 2011-07-06, 09:25   Link #37
Sackett
Cross Game - I need more

Location: I've moved around the American West. I've lived in Oregon, Washington, Utah, and Oklahoma
Would it be okay to have a Season 3 "news and rumors" thread?

Since there has been a lot of interest in that subject and postings about the possibilities, the probabilities, and so forth have been scattered across a bunch of other threads it seems to me having one thread for that subject would be a good idea.

Cross Game - A Story of Love, Life, Death - and Baseball. What more could you want?
Old 2011-07-06, 09:57   Link #38
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sackett View Post
Would it be okay to have a Season 3 "news and rumors" thread?

Since there has been a lot of interest in that subject and postings about the possibilities, the probabilities, and so forth have been scattered across a bunch of other threads it seems to me having one thread for that subject would be a good idea.
Until they're just rumours, use the generic discussion thread. If and when a third season gets officially announced, a new thread will be created for speculations and discussions.
Old 2011-11-09, 15:39   Link #39
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
The World YuixKeimaGod Only Knows will get a dub:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...knows-dub-cast
Old 2012-12-19, 12:30   Link #40
Birdway
Banned

Requestin a Tenri Arc part 2 thread.
Closed Thread