3 out of 10 : Bad 4 0.99%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 6 1.49%
Voters: 403. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-08-10, 05:51   Link #241
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
...Sayoko, Nunnally and Romeyer are unknown. Missing. And in anime terms that usually means alive, not dead.
They should update the chart tomorrow. I'm curious to see if they'll writte'em off as dead or just missing there...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 05:51   Link #242
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
...Sayoko, Nunnally and Romeyer are unknown. Missing. And in anime terms that usually means alive, not dead.
Well if Romeyer was dead i wouldn't care, it would be an added bonus to the Glaston Knights, Grasum Valkyries and Luciano.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graus View Post
Heh, cant help but to think about MIDAS WMD from Front Mission 3.
Thats what i thought too. I was little disappointed by it blast radius though, maybe since it was a pistol attachment the small size of the projectile limited the damage.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 05:57   Link #243
Tkpenalty
I Want GN Flag II

My theory is that anyone in the endings who have wings of stone around them or feathered wings will die. CC is technically already dead btw...
Tkpenalty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 06:02   Link #244
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Lancelot will be made equal to Guren but I think the real haxx robots will belong to the Knight of One and the Emperor.

Everything will have to go through them.

Let's not forget that Schneizel may pop out his personally designed mecha juggernaut, too.

Guren will eventually become an underdog.

I think that in the end that the Shinkiro and Guren are going to merge into one robot. The Guren's head sinks into it's torso and the chest looks like it has eyes. Both robots are of Laksharta's design. Look at the torso. Looks like the head of a dragon or something.

I believe that Kallen and Lelouch will fuse their robots at one point to form the uber robot that will destroy whoever the final boss is. Lelouch's robot was damaged, btw. cough, cough.
mechalord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 06:05   Link #245
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Yeah, it looks like Nina uses both fission and a sakuradite explosion to generate that "folkvangr field"(sp?).
mechalord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 06:06   Link #246
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Folkvangr. Interestingly, the name of the domain which Freyja inhabited.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 06:07   Link #247
Aquaman OS

Did Suzaku actually hit any of the Japanese part of the city or did he mostly bomb their own district? Britannia might not be too pleased about that.
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 06:07   Link #248
UltimateClash

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechalord View Post
I think that in the end that the Shinkiro and Guren are going to merge into one robot. The Guren's head sinks into it's torso and the chest looks like it has eyes. Both robots are of Laksharta's design. Look at the torso. Looks like the head of a dragon or something.

I believe that Kallen and Lelouch will fuse their robots at one point to form the uber robot that will destroy whoever the final boss is. Lelouch's robot was damaged, btw. cough, cough.
Knightmare GATTAI?

....... !

I just saw the Shinkirou and the Guren do the fusion dance. Now I can't stop thinking about it.

for clarification: it was in my head.
UltimateClash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 06:07   Link #249
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by srb View Post
Suzaku is a Knight of Rounds. He answers to the Emperor and the Emperor only. The original Lancelot research was funded by Schneizel, but as Suzaku is a Knight of Rounds, and all Knight of Rounds now have a seventh-generation KMF (some apparently based on Gawain's frame, like the Galahad, and others are either new or based on Lancelot's technologies) it is quite safe to assume that the upgraded Lancelot Conquista has been recquisitioned by Suzaku as his personal KMF due to his position as a Knight of Rounds, and he would have received it, by Imperial edict.
That is true, but this is where Suzaku's 'justice' moral is twisted and despite being supposedly holding power, what he holds are illusionary in his own way. Suzaku is the kind of person that mixes his perception of justice, with the power he holds, alongside with the elements of the powers he obey. By the end of it, which creed he obeys are all dependent on the situation.

Technically, when he was being derided by Kanon, he could've easily answered "Are you questioning the Emperor's decision?" as it was Charles himself that allowed Lelouch/Zero to be let free as a possible bait. The fact that he even complemented using Freia on Lelouch in the previous episode before deciding against it in this episode shows how fragile the borders of his integrity are.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 06:09   Link #250
Stretch5920

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateClash View Post
Knightmare GATTAI?

....... !

I just saw the Shinkirou and the Guren do the fusion dance. Now I can't stop thinking about it.

for clarification: it was in my head.
Well the Guren can do Krillin's Destructo Disc now. so obviously Fusion HA is the next step
Stretch5920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 06:12   Link #251
Schneizel
uwu
*Fansubber

Quote:
Folkvangr. Interestingly, the name of the domain which Freyja inhabited.
And yet they use an acronym that spells out "FLEIA".
Engriiiiiiiiiiiiish.
Schneizel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 06:12   Link #252
Jin Kizuite
Guns Galore!

Send a message via MSN to Jin Kizuite
CD R2's ratings have been pretty low over in Japan.

This show has turned to s@!$, that's the unfortunate truth, the first season was infinitely superior to the second. The amount of wasted character development is mind boggling, everything just feels SOOOOO rushed.

- Glaston Knights, dead, We never saw a scene of them crying, or at least showing how sad they were over their fathers death, only David said one line about it when trying to snipe Zero, stupid, and they get all these upgraded mechs? why? just to die? We never saw why they were considered elites, all they did was DIE.

- The Valkyrie chicks are already dead, and collectively had less time then Joshua. AND WHY DID THEY DIE?! THEY WERE SUCH PRETTY GIRLS, well the two of the four we saw anyway. Go die karen you hoe.

- Guilford's gone.

- Random Black Knight guy dies.

- Lord Bradley, WHY HIM?! His mech was badass, I would've loved to see more of his ruthlessness...

Atleast in Season 1, Kewill and Darlton got a decent amount of screen time and development before being killed off...

I used to be really pumped for each episode of Code Geass, now I just find myself forgetting about the episode, d/l it then waiting for a week to watch it...

What's with Japan lately? They're like "hey! We'll make all our characters hypocrites! We'll kill off characters way too early and waste their potential, we'll rush everything, and we'll make a half assed show! haza!"

Credit @ fallschirmjager
Jin Kizuite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 06:13   Link #253
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch5920 View Post
Well the Guren can do Krillin's Destructo Disc now. so obviously Fusion HA is the next step

And transforming mechas were already introduced with the Tristian and rhe Shinkirou, so the only thing we're still missing is FUSION!
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 06:14   Link #254
Dream_Traveller
Banned

@Jin: Joshua? Remind me?
Old 2008-08-10, 06:15   Link #255
Graus
grumpy guy in #mirrormoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin Kizuite View Post

This show has turned to s@!$, that's the unfortunate truth, the first season was infinitely superior to the second. The amount of wasted character development is mind boggling, everything just feels SOOOOO rushed.

- Glaston Knights, dead, We never saw a scene of them crying, or at least showing how sad they were over their fathers death, only David said one line about it when trying to snipe Zero, stupid, and they get all these upgraded mechs? why? just to die? We never saw why they were considered elites, all they did was DIE.

- The Valkyrie chicks are already dead, and collectively had less time then Joshua. AND WHY DID THEY DIE?! THEY WERE SUCH PRETTY GIRLS, well the two of the four we saw anyway. Go die karen you hoe.

- Guilford's gone.

- Lord Bradley, WHY HIM?! His mech was badass, I would've loved to see more of his ruthlessness...

Atleast in Season 1, Kewill and Darlton got a decent amount of screen time and development before being killed off...

I used to be really pumped for each episode of Code Geass, now I just find myself forgetting about the episode, d/l it then waiting for a week to watch it...

What's with Japan lately? They're like "hey! We'll make all our characters hypocrites! We'll kill off characters way too early and waste their potential, we'll rush everything, and we'll make a half assed show! haza!"
So they back pump out backstory etc related merchandise after this season ends, duh :P? I guess they can only rush things since we aint getting a third season.
Graus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 06:16   Link #256
srb
I can see time itself!

Send a message via MSN to srb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
The fact that he even complemented using Freia on Lelouch in the previous episode before deciding against it in this episode shows how fragile the borders of his integrity are.
I guess I can buy this; after all, Suzaku is pretty fucking dumb.

Thanks NG.
srb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 06:19   Link #257
Jin Kizuite
Guns Galore!

Send a message via MSN to Jin Kizuite
Quote:
@Jin: Joshua? Remind me?
Sorry was refering to gundam 00.

Credit @ fallschirmjager
Jin Kizuite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 06:19   Link #258
Stretch5920

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin Kizuite View Post

- Guilford's gone.

They bring in all the new half assed characters like Bradley and the Valkyrie chicks so they can kill them off instead of people like Gino.

We are seeing people who were from season 1 on the OotBK side die, granted they didn't have a lot of development, but they have been around for awhile and the OotBK don't have a lot of aces really. But Britannia side just introduce a new one to die the next ep so Gino, Anya,etc don't have to die. Same thing will happen with the rest of KoR we haven't seen yet, they will come in for like one or two eps and die, while Gino and Anya live on.

The only person who died this ep I felt sad for was Guilford. He was a good guy and one of the few Britannia people I wanted to live.
Stretch5920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 06:19   Link #259
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Well, I've never really watched that...eh, anyway. Know enough about it though, and I have seen notable clips, but care to elaborate on who he was?
Old 2008-08-10, 06:23   Link #260
Aquaman OS

About the pointless characters and mechs that show up for 5 secs and then never appear again I can only guess that Sunrise twists the directors arm to throw this stuff in like in GSD and he obliges by only giving them minimal appearance time so he can get back to his story. That's the only explaination I can think of for stuff like the girls in ep 12 who got a page in magazines (so the horney fanboys would tune in naturally) only to have less than 10 secs of screentime total.

Since the DVD sales were such a smash hit I guess the director got a free pass to do what he wants this season and not have to try to find a fanbase.

I've noticed the difference in tone myself. Note that everything this season has taken a backseat to Lelouch's angst and drama.
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote