AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-02-21, 11:34   Link #3541
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Actually, let me make a correction. Scarlet with full name is on par with a full powered Est, no idea on Restia.
ArchmageXin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 11:43   Link #3542
Yye1
Wide Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
I just finished Volume 4, and I found the volume ending so frustrating. I am finding it hard to read because I keep getting frustrated. Mainly because the author keeps making Claire the spotlight of the story and I've reached my limit with her. Shes a character who knows how to do everything that can tick me off. I want to learn more about Restia and Est (as well of what just happened to her) But its just so frustating with Claire, aswell as the main protagonist being a pussy (they call that pussy whipped down here). Its just, I am wavering if I really should continue this story, because I'm just getting so frustrated that all I seem to do is complain. If they took the spotlight off Claire, I think I'd enjoy this story more.

For the next 2 volumes (5 and 6). Do we get any reasonable content with Restia? or does she dissappear for a while again ? What about Est ?
Then dont read it, its that simple

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 11:49   Link #3543
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchmageXin View Post
Because Claire is in contract with a spirit on Par with Restia? Scarlet with True name nuked the Holy Empire's ace + partner in one hit (v9). And when truly enraged reach Rubia in fire power (V7)

Rubia already said the reason Claire makes the best choice is because she knows Scarlet will only pick the strongest fire user in the Rubia family and originally, Claire was the better candidate as a Fire Spirit Princess than Rubia.

So in theory, if it come down to a real fight, Claire fully empowered would be able to beat the other three girls combined.
So she the better choice only because *power*(figure).

Quote:
Originally Posted by erdii View Post
Kamito call the girls pure and innocent. he is also innocent and pure himself he is just a bit immune to girls, because all spirit contactors other than him are girls. maybe it is because of Greyworth.

it is refreshing have a girl like Fianna in the story. that misunderstanding made my day

Est is the best
Well ,Kamito was trained to be a killer with girls then they bring him to Restia (and we have some clue about that time).
And the there is Greyworth no wonder he is a bit immune to girls

Quote:
Actually, let me make a correction. Scarlet with full name is on par with a full powered Est, no idea on Restia.
That little cat sure is strong.
But you right, we really don't know Restia lv of power we only know that Est was the sword/spirit use to defeat the *demon king* but they don't tell us who was stronger between the 2 spirit sword.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 12:10   Link #3544
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
You know I remember hearing about that, did Scarlet's elemental waffe change as well?

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 12:14   Link #3545
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
So she the better choice only because *power*(figure).

Well ,Kamito was trained to be a killer with girls then they bring him to Restia (and we have some clue about that time).
And the there is Greyworth no wonder he is a bit immune to girls

That little cat sure is strong.
But you right, we really don't know Restia lv of power we only know that Est was the sword/spirit use to defeat the *demon king* but they don't tell us who was stronger between the 2 spirit sword.
The Demon King had Restia. Saint Alshela had Est.

History showed who was stronger :P
Old 2013-02-21, 12:15   Link #3546
Algester

Quote:
Originally Posted by erdii View Post
well that is just curiousity

about Claire I was expecting sometihng like a power boost from start. ı mean Fire is the destructive element so ı thought Claire was a bit weak with fire attiribure and using whip a weapon is not a offensive thing, it is meant for support. of course whipping others is a hobby of her. ı hope she didn't choose that weapon for such a reason

well ı am looking forward to see her powerful monents but this hasn't solved my problems with her character.
judging from the book she reads she is either a closet M or a closet S so the whip is entirely not coincidence...

as for the priestess thing if you look at each character background Clair, Rinslet and Fianna all have the affinities that ties them to the sacred royal institute (Clair may had her original position hijacked by her sister, Rinslet's younger sister was also a queen? or priestess of water who is currently frozen, Fianna well she was supposed to be the next queen of fire but stuff happened) well except for Ellis since shes a knight with accordance to her family traditions but considering their description about being strongest in their own right that makes her also a candidate for being a priestess, what would be weirder is would Restia and Est be also be included in the candidate list, then theres Leonora... well
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 12:21   Link #3547
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algester View Post
judging from the book she reads she is either a closet M or a closet S so the whip is entirely not coincidence...
It is Renslet's fault.
Old 2013-02-21, 12:23   Link #3548
Soji

ArchmageXin@ I remember this.
But maybe she was just more skilled ,mind you I dont say that Restia is stronger than Est or Est stonger than Restia....just that we don't know enough and there is the chance that Saint Alshela was more skilled that the Demon King .

Quote:
what would be weirder is would Restia and Est be also be included in the candidate list
If for some reason this happen I will laugh so much .
Old 2013-02-21, 12:45   Link #3549
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
ArchmageXin@ I remember this.
But maybe she was just more skilled ,mind you I dont say that Restia is stronger than Est or Est stonger than Restia....just that we don't know enough and there is the chance that Saint Alshela was more skilled that the Demon King .

If for some reason this happen I will laugh so much .
Or it could be like white beard's death(to start a new era or that sort of thing),He could have gone into that battle sort of wanting death, because he wanted his successor to do what he couldn't--kill all the fake elemental kings or possibly a different reason that has yet to be revealed but does include killing the fakes(I.E freeing the real kings or exposing them for what they are--selfish tyrants). Or he could have sacrificed himself to give the general populace peace from the terror that is the "Demon king." Then again, Aresha could have been more powerful than him.
Libros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 13:56   Link #3550
erdii

-though it would be rude to Est Restia,Est, scarlet or any other spirits are weapons. it is up to people how to treat them but they all use them as weapons. the person using it has to be talented too.

well ı am baised towards Claire so whether she dies or conquers the world it wouldn't matter to me.

lately ı want Kamito be not the demon king but a irregularity. ı mean leonora has dragon blood which is rare. can kamito just be an extremely rare spirit contractor and nothing more. ı want all the plan around Kamito to be crushed and his strugle would like areishia idriss who used to be just a shepherd girl
Old 2013-02-21, 14:15   Link #3551
Soji

Libros@Agree. There is to much that we don't know about that fight to be sure who between the 2 spirit sword is the stronger from what we know they are the same lv of power.

erdii@ I thought *demon king* is more like a title that normal people give to his(Kamito) predecessor ,afterall they say that they are the Dark spirit reincarnation.
Old 2013-02-21, 16:55   Link #3552
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

the demon king and the elemental kings , maybe neither side is evil , but both sides have different ideals and different ways of kings like fate/zero archer, rider, and saber had different ways of leading their people

if i remember correctly the demon king is named Ren Ashdoll and is known as the dark spirit king or something
Old 2013-02-21, 17:04   Link #3553
erdii

is said what will happen Kamito when he awekens as Maou. will he lose his personality as Kazehaya Kamito ???
Old 2013-02-21, 17:08   Link #3554
Soji

black knight iust@More than anything is the winner that write the history....so from what we know the demon one/dark spirit king was really the good one and after his death they just wrote whatever they want.

erdii@ I don't think that Restia want Kamito to lose his personality(at least from what i see so far) and remember that even the Dusk wicht know about kamito being the *demon king *.
Really i can't see them to wish Kamito Kazehaya to disappear so I'm willing to bet that he stay himself.
Old 2013-02-21, 17:18   Link #3555
Velsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
guys you have to remember and I've discussed this before. Harem leads are usually 1 of 3 types.
1. Guys like Rito from TLR/Darkness nice guy disease
2. Guys like Keima from TWGOK and
3. Guys like Akatsuki from hagure Yuusha.
So sadly you'll see a lot of stuff similar to that if u know it and don't like it deal with it. The nice guy disease type is usually more prevelant since it makes for the most conversation and better storytelling. Although he's more close to reality guys like akatsuki are rare because people get annoyed by the fact he's well like real men
Only semi agree here. Mainly because Rito is an idiot. He does dumb shit. Kamito I dont see as an idiot and I do like that about him, his probelm is that hes pussy whipped by Claire. Its that extreme that Claire just walks all over him not caring in the world like a spoiled brat.

I like Keima, hes just a guy that wants nothing to do with the real, but hes forced to deal with the Real. Then everyone apart from 2 girls expects him to be something else than he is.

Dont know guy no.3 <.<
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 17:52   Link #3556
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
Only semi agree here. Mainly because Rito is an idiot. He does dumb shit. Kamito I dont see as an idiot and I do like that about him, his probelm is that hes pussy whipped by Claire. Its that extreme that Claire just walks all over him not caring in the world like a spoiled brat.

I like Keima, hes just a guy that wants nothing to do with the real, but hes forced to deal with the Real. Then everyone apart from 2 girls expects him to be something else than he is.

Dont know guy no.3 <.<
No, Kamito has a white knight complex.

If he was actually lecherous like Ise from DXD, it would show and he would be screwing around with the Harem. He is nice to Restia no matter what she does, took Leonora on a date even after she almost killed him (and people blame Claire, lol), nice to Claire after physical abuse, gave Miru a hug after she tried to kill all 4 girls for at least...3 times? Also took care of Mila Basset after she lost her entire team and was clearly defenseless for a easy kill.

I believe Kamito himself once remarked no matter how violent Claire is, he couldn't turn his back on a lost kitten.
Old 2013-02-21, 18:28   Link #3557
Soji

ArchmageXin@ I recall the talk between Restia and Kamito(vol 3 or was 4..) when he say that he would protect everyone(the girls) and say to Restia that he would protect her as well.
So yeah the *white knight complex* is the perfect definition for him .

About the lost kitten comment if I recall right he say that during vol 1.
Old 2013-02-21, 18:47   Link #3558
blackwhite67
Banned

In what chapter are we going to see Fianna's family? I know the contents of their reunion, I just don't know in what volume or chapter it takes place.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 18:59   Link #3559
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
In what chapter are we going to see Fianna's family? I know the contents of their reunion, I just don't know in what volume or chapter it takes place.
Really, that sounds interesting, I'm looking forward to that.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 19:00   Link #3560
oplover
Usually a lurker

Quote:
No, Kamito has a white knight complex.
And natural lady killer. He seems dense, but his hobby to tease his harem is his plus point i think.
oplover is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, cross-dressing, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural, trap