Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-12-13, 15:29   Link #1
wnkryo
HainShodan

Full Metal... booboo?

In full metal alchemist the the kid who is national alchemist and older of the 2 brothers (forgot his name), lost his left leg and left arm in the begining of the series when trying to revive his mother. But later on he got a metal arm on his right instead of his left. Now is it me or did they (the creators/animators) make a big booboo?
Old 2003-12-13, 17:32   Link #2
Drakes
Poking random people

Now that you mention it.....I thought I saw him Edward losing his left arm in ep 1, and during ep 3 losing his right arm instead.
Old 2003-12-13, 19:18   Link #3
Vulkar
Lost in Time and Space

Send a message via AIM to Vulkar
I thought it was just his arm...and his right one, the whole time. However, sadly, I've already deleted the episode where he loses it, so I can't prove my assertion. Anybody have any screenshots from that episode?
Old 2003-12-13, 19:21   Link #4
hunterx
ore wa kanpeki da

they only showed him losing his left leg in the beginning. he lost his right arm when he attached his brothers soul to the metal thingy but I don't think they showed that
Old 2003-12-14, 06:15   Link #5
Doan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterx
they only showed him losing his left leg in the beginning. he lost his right arm when he attached his brothers soul to the metal thingy but I don't think they showed that
yes youre right, and they showed it in EP:1 1:50 Min his leg. and in EP: 3 the whole story. in the 13:50 Min is the part where al loosees his body and Ed his Leg and arm.

edit: i have the [A-Keep-Anbu] version
Old 2003-12-14, 14:11   Link #6
Superchop
Lord Sesshoumaru

It only looks like he lost his arm cause of his position. The first time i saw it i thought he lost his arm also..but seeing his arm still be attached later on in the ep i went back and looked closely at it...In that one scene it does look like his arm is gone but if i remember correctly there was another scene where he was in the same position but had a back view and you were able to see he still had his arm...
Old 2003-12-14, 18:04   Link #7
Doan

cause in the frist episode, he still have his arm. later in the 3rd episode they show all.
Old 2003-12-22, 02:54   Link #8
Asakura_Y0h
little black butterfly

Send a message via MSN to Asakura_Y0h
yes..... i too was mistaken at first but the 1 ep looked like he was missing his left arm because he was using it to hold on to his left leg ........... he was clutching it in pain so his arm was sort of bent to the back...
Closed Thread