Voters: 1241. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-09-29, 20:14   Link #3021
tzia_n
Lurker

Send a message via Yahoo to tzia_n
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aethos View Post
Maybe Lelouch is there.

Yeah C.C. has his head in that leather bag of her's and they're riding on some nice hay.
nah... as someone suggested lelouch is probably inside the bag hey mao can come up with good ideas
tzia_n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 20:16   Link #3022
Aethos

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzia_n View Post
nah... as someone suggested lelouch is probably inside the bag hey mao can come up with good ideas
I wouldn't put off a school days style ending for Lulu though. :P
Aethos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 20:16   Link #3023
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
for all we know that scene could have been way into the future
And even so he can use the same kind of facial disguise that sayoko used.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 20:16   Link #3024
ThoHell

Maybe someone already said this but if not: didn't anyone notice the origami crane, which Nunnally gave Lulu NOT C.C.,sitting above C.C. on the carriage? Hmm...I wonder where that came from? Throughout the whole series, S1 and S2, they have never taken effort to cover up a character's appearance, being minor/background character and what not...wonder why?

Anyways, this has been talked about enough I guess, so I'll stand firm of my belief Lulu is still alive. Too many scenes, lines verbalized, clues, etc., were given to hint to Lulu and Suzaku both killing off their present being and be reborn a new and move on with the future.
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 20:16   Link #3025
Theron
Professional Lurker

I just realized that we all teased Lelouches fabulous sword. That it was pink and looked like plastic and were asking if it even could slice anything… But in the end Lelouch was killed by that very sword! Damn, I feel kind of ashamed…
Theron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 20:17   Link #3026
Worriors1
Spontaneous Retirement.

Quote:
Crap, C.C. pulled a Mao? Gosh dangit, they're probably heading to Australia.

I feel sorry for that cart driver, I mean, knowing he has an essential murderess riding with him? Not cool.

But hey, maybe he'll get Geass, crazy farmer boy with a pitchfork geassing people..
That would end nicely.
Old 2008-09-29, 20:17   Link #3027
tzia_n
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aethos View Post
I wouldn't put off a school days style ending for Lulu though. :P
never watched school days so i dont know but hey that's slightly better than my original idea of jeremiah stealing lelouch's body during their escape and using it as fertilizer for his oranges
Old 2008-09-29, 20:18   Link #3028
cjl

Hey guys, just a thought, but if Lelouch is really alive, there's nothing preventing him from becoming zero again. Suzaku could have been the one driving the cart with Lelouch carting Nunally around while wearing the zero costume, thereby fulfilling both his and Nunally's wish.
cjl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 20:18   Link #3029
Tael
Banned

Quote:
for all we know that scene could have been way into the future
That'd be rather... odd. Then why is he hiding as the driver? Simply the way the scene is set up, its hard for me to see it as being Lelouch without them showing it. If it is Lelouch then it really is OOC (like wingdarkness said) of the writers.

And, to further this, I'm wondering where Lelouch acquired that much straw and a wagon to begin with. And why C.C. has a briefcase. I mean if they were lying low there, then she'd not need the briefcase. And if it occurred recently, there'd be no way for Lelouch to acquire all that stuff.
Tael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 20:18   Link #3030
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tael View Post
If Lelouch were alive, I highly doubt he'd be hiding as the hay driver with C.C. (of all people who should be known pretty well by now for siding with him, along with Suzaku and everyone else on the Avalon) in plain view on the top. It seems to defeat the purpose of hiding.

If he were hiding, she would also have taken up a disguise... otherwise it just seems counter intuitive.
Kira (GSD) totally owns Lulu in hiding...

$hitty Cabin with homeless brats but a cute GF >>>>>>> Lulu smelling mule-$hit as he journeys the countryside

On another note, I'm suprised Pizza Hut didn't get one last soul killing promo in though...It would have been funny if the last thing we saw was a Pizza Hut box instead of a paper-crane, then I could have hated Ali's Project with a smile on my face =)...
Old 2008-09-29, 20:19   Link #3031
hero147

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worriors1 View Post

I feel sorry for that cart driver, I mean, knowing he has an essential murderess riding with him? Not cool.

But hey, maybe he'll get Geass, crazy farmer boy with a pitchfork geassing people..
That would end nicely.
Lol....Mao didn't actually do it...So it's more like pulled a "Katsura"
hero147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 20:19   Link #3032
tzia_n
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
And even so he can use the same kind of facial disguise that sayoko used.
nah it was reply on someone asking why CC wasn't in disguise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theron View Post
I just realized that we all teased Lelouches fabulous sword. That it was pink and looked like plastic and were asking if it even could slice anything… But in the end Lelouch was killed by that very sword! Damn, I feel kind of ashamed…
which begs the question how the hell was lelouch able to lift that in the first place
Old 2008-09-29, 20:20   Link #3033
Lord Ryo
Noblesse Oblige

Send a message via AIM to Lord Ryo
You know they never said what C.C.'s real name was. I was expecting to have it explained in the last episode but it wasn't.
Lord Ryo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 20:20   Link #3034
Aethos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worriors1 View Post

That would end nicely.
Nah most likely C.C. pulled a Kotonoha.
Old 2008-09-29, 20:20   Link #3035
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
That'd be rather... odd. Then why is he hiding as the driver? Simply the way the scene is set up, its hard for me to see it as being Lelouch without them showing it. If it is Lelouch then it really is OOC (like wingdarkness said) of the writers.
What OOC means?

Me I still think it's possible
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 20:21   Link #3036
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
If Lelouch were alive, I highly doubt he'd be hiding as the hay driver with C.C. (of all people who should be known pretty well by now for siding with him, along with Suzaku and everyone else on the Avalon) in plain view on the top. It seems to defeat the purpose of hiding.

If he were hiding, she would also have taken up a disguise... otherwise it just seems counter intuitive.
Actually, it's something I just came up with while rewatching the episode.

ALL the characters, including C.C. and Suzaku, seemed to be thinking that Lelouch would die. However, the words of C.C. at the end seems to tell us that she can talk with Lelouch.

Now, from what we know so far, C.C. can talk with only those that have either the Code, or is in a special position (Marianne). Given that now there are no one people with Geass, there is one conclusion: the other Code is activated.

In short, Lelouch probably isn't the court driver, but he is in a position to communicate with C.C., meaning he probably has Charles's Code.
Kang Seung Jae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 20:21   Link #3037
Aethos

Quote:
never watched school days so i dont know but hey that's slightly better than my original idea of jeremiah stealing lelouch's body during their escape and using it as fertilizer for his oranges
Somehow I don't think GARangeji could do that.
Old 2008-09-29, 20:21   Link #3038
aeriolewinters
Photomancy Experiments

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
Kira (GSD) totally owns Lulu in hiding...

$hitty Cabin with homeless brats but a cute GF >>>>>>> Lulu smelling mule-$hit as he journeys the countryside

On another note, I'm suprised Pizza Hut didn't get one last soul killing promo in though...It would have been funny if the last thing we saw was a Pizza Hut box instead of a paper-crane, then I could have hated Ali's Project with a smile on my face =)...
But what if Lelouch turns into a Llama? Or he's not the driver.....
Old 2008-09-29, 20:22   Link #3039
cjl

Quote:

Actually, Lelouch would have been the only one needing a disguise as everyone in the world knew and hated him. The only ones that knew about C.C were the royal family, and the Black Knights. None of whom would be in the countryside.
cjl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 20:22   Link #3040
tzia_n
Lurker

Quote:

And, to further this, I'm wondering where Lelouch acquired that much straw and a wagon to begin with. And why C.C. has a briefcase. I mean if they were lying low there, then she'd not need the briefcase. And if it occurred recently, there'd be no way for Lelouch to acquire all that stuff.
hey anything's possible and don't forget lelouch's crazy fashion sense plus the suitcase is for a mao-style save on travel plan