AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2008-10-16, 21:57   Link #261
RAVNEN

Send a message via Yahoo to RAVNEN
What are Rasiel shoulder for,it is a vernier or propulsion system?
RAVNEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-16, 22:02   Link #262
Cox
BEETLEJUICE!

dunno yet... nothing but pics
Cox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-16, 22:33   Link #263
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
... yeah, so? Essentially the same thing I said. That the 2nd Gen suits used to use the same drives that were in the 3rd Gen suits and that Astraea was using 0 Gundam's when it went out on its recovery mission.
I apologize if I misunderstood, since you make it sound like the 0 Gundam's drive was only installed on the Astraea after episode 25.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVNEN View Post
What are Rasiel shoulder for,it is a vernier or propulsion system?
They're GN Verniers, and supposedly the predecessor to the ones on the 00 Gundam.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-16, 22:40   Link #264
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
I apologize if I misunderstood, since you make it sound like the 0 Gundam's drive was only installed on the Astraea after episode 25.
Well, I wouldn't really know, since I haven't been keeping track of the side stories. All I know is that at least the Astraea was sortied to recover the solar furnaces, and that it had to use 0 Gundam's GN-Drive, since it no longer had the solar furnace that Exia currently used.
Old 2008-10-17, 06:27   Link #265
RAVNEN

Could it be CB has more MS stored at their factory?
I can't imagine how many they have,maybe Fon Spaak shot them with rpg coz he don't have GN Drive for his gundam.
Old 2008-10-17, 10:52   Link #266
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Deacon Blues Send a message via MSN to Deacon Blues
I'll just leave this here for you all:

-- TABLE OF CONTENTS--

#F01 Another Gundam Meister
#F02 GN-002 vs GNY-002F
#F03 Azadistan
#F04 Celestial Being vs Fereshte
#F05 Feelings... and Hopes
Staff List
Consonance of 00F
Guest Page/Takura Uon

RELEASED: 2008.10.17

TORRENT LOCATION
そして、戦っている人間が汚れて見えないのも事実だ」

So why do people fight, anyway?
Perhaps the meaning of existence lies within their will to fight.
People feel a sense of accomplishment through battle.
And it’s also a fact that the ones actually fighting are never perceived as being tainted.
Deacon Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-17, 13:29   Link #267
RAVNEN

Poor Fon Spaak,he don't have GN Drive. With no 0 gundam drive,I wonder what will happen to Feresthe & it 2nd generation gundam.
Old 2008-10-17, 14:56   Link #268
Cox
BEETLEJUICE!

Thanks Deacon
Cox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-17, 18:17   Link #269
MooMooFarm

The two biggest mysteries of the 00F are Hanayo (which I find really damn weird and out of place in the 00 universe) and why Fon Spark called Ali by the title of "Indestructible" given that Fon Spark has nanomachines in his body and I'm pretty sure no one in the regular 00 cast was seen having them, I'm guessing Ali has either a similar or an even greater trick that allowed him to survive Zwei's explosion.

Though I have to say, Hanayo's Haro design was by far the best custom Haro I've seen, not that I've seen much =[ aside from UC/Seed. Not sure if Wing or X even had any, don't recall.

Oh and Fon Spark if given that his statements are completely correct, he is actually the current best pilot in the AD universe. The guy is very objective, and the only time he lost, he never said jack squat about winning and pretty much gave airs that he knew it'd be suicide.
MooMooFarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-17, 18:48   Link #270
rebel one
Do the Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooMooFarm View Post
The two biggest mysteries of the 00F are Hanayo (which I find really damn weird and out of place in the 00 universe) and why Fon Spark called Ali by the title of "Indestructible" given that Fon Spark has nanomachines in his body and I'm pretty sure no one in the regular 00 cast was seen having them, I'm guessing Ali has either a similar or an even greater trick that allowed him to survive Zwei's explosion.

Though I have to say, Hanayo's Haro design was by far the best custom Haro I've seen, not that I've seen much =[ aside from UC/Seed. Not sure if Wing or X even had any, don't recall.

Oh and Fon Spark if given that his statements are completely correct, he is actually the current best pilot in the AD universe. The guy is very objective, and the only time he lost, he never said jack squat about winning and pretty much gave airs that he knew it'd be suicide.
Well about Hanayo.

Spoiler for spoiler:

As for the "Indestructible" Sacchez, I think that it's because the guy keeps coming back to fight despite many fatal situations that should come to a war-lover.

I want to see Fon fight Graham before being called the best.

Anyway thanks a lot, Deacon Blues! Seeing Abul Hool do the Graham Special was awesome! But why did you put "Spark" instead of "Spaak"?
rebel one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-17, 19:23   Link #271
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
The two biggest mysteries of the 00F are Hanayo (which I find really damn weird and out of place in the 00 universe)
How is she out of place? Haros are supposed to be precursors for Ribbons/Tieria/etc. (not explicitly confirm but rumored) I say Hanayo is somewhere in between the two, though she was definitely more like Ribbons than Haros back during 00P.
Old 2008-10-17, 19:38   Link #272
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
I seem to have a greater liking to the mobile suits used by Fereshte. Wonder if I'm being like Graham soon.

PS - Volume 2's the last?

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-17, 20:00   Link #273
MooMooFarm

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebel one View Post
Well about Hanayo.

Spoiler for spoiler:

As for the "Indestructible" Sacchez, I think that it's because the guy keeps coming back to fight despite many fatal situations that should come to a war-lover.

I want to see Fon fight Graham before being called the best.

Anyway thanks a lot, Deacon Blues! Seeing Abul Hool do the Graham Special was awesome! But why did you put "Spark" instead of "Spaak"?
I read the thing T_T it's not like I don't understand what Hanayo is.

Quote:
How is she out of place? Haros are supposed to be precursors for Ribbons/Tieria/etc. (not explicitly confirm but rumored) I say Hanayo is somewhere in between the two, though she was definitely more like Ribbons than Haros back during 00P.
Her Hologram's immense influence on the manga is pretty much the case. Had they taken a Cortana like approach, or that chick from Blassreiter, sure it's okay because you will always feel like she's still an AI hologram. Hanayo's hologram at times were big enough to cuddle Fon Spark, which makes no sense because holograms can't touch, and therefore have no purpose using their holograms as a "pilot". Also, AI's developing their own individuality is so cliche it hurts 00's innovation in their themes and takes. Read the thread on episode 2, there are people who go so far to say that CB aren't good enough to be good guys. That just shows how refreshing an approach Sunrise is taking. Hanayo's current take is abusing it's manga features too much.

00F is a manga, so I won't blame it for being a manga-esque, but when it starts doing it to portions of the story that make me go "hey, are we going back to Seed/Turn-A/etc?" instead of 00, it's no good.
Old 2008-10-17, 20:11   Link #274
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

If you don't like Hanayo, wait till you see the next volume

Spoiler for :

Quote:

Meh. Far from it. What Fon Spark does best is sitting in a corner, laughing wahahahaha and mutters some nonsenses. When he pilots any Gundams, either he overpowers others because he has a Gundam or he gets kicked big time by Trinity, while talking big. I don't even know why Veda lets this loose cannon running around. He doesn't even try to do his mission. (Example, Tieria is floating in space, in a wrecked Nadleeh. His response? "LOLZ. BB")

As you can see, I'm not a Fon Spark fan . In fact, I'm not a fan of 00F. Still thinking it's a very weak story. The very existence of Fereshte is pointless. They're supposed to be some super secret support team, which does nothing really important to help when they're needed (the desert battle). You will start asking question like "why didn't they help Celestial Being when they all are dying?" and "Why Fon lets Ali go away?". The Fereshte can't do anything that interfere with the TV storyline, so they spend their time talking and commenting in Fereshte base.

I prefer 00P is made into manga instead of 00F. At least as a prequel, more storyline can be told without fearing of interfering the tv storyline.
Old 2008-10-17, 20:30   Link #275
MooMooFarm

Quote:
Meh. Far from it. What Fon Spark does best is sitting in a corner, laughing wahahahaha and mutters some nonsenses. When he pilots any Gundams, either he overpowers others because he has a Gundam or he gets kicked big time by Trinity, while talking big. I don't even know why Veda lets this loose cannon running around. He doesn't even try to do his mission. (Example, Tieria is floating in space, in a wrecked Nadleeh. His response? "LOLZ. BB")
There is no one from CB aside from Hal-Al trans am that can take on the Trinity team when they are fully charged. Let alone anyone from CB that can do it in that garbage Gundam Fon Spark had. Your statements are rather silly, because his "non-sense" is pretty much the only part of this manga that makes it worthwhile reading. If you can't see that much, then you will never appreciate a series like Eyeshield 21, nor will you ever be someone who can discuss character battles in forums, as silly as they may be. That's saying something.

Quote:
As you can see, I'm not a Fon Spark fan . In fact, I'm not a fan of 00F. Still thinking it's a very weak story. The very existence of Fereshte is pointless. They're supposed to be some super secret support team, which does nothing really important to help when they're needed (the desert battle). You will start asking question like "why didn't they help Celestial Being when they all are dying?" and "Why Fon lets Ali go away?". The Fereshte can't do anything that interfere with the TV storyline, so they spend their time talking and commenting in Fereshte base.
That is plain obvious as day. Except that they do try to justify each and every point you've already posted. The fact that you just ignore their reasons instead of saying "your reasons are cliche" or "your reasons are too dodgy" even imply things that I would rather not say about you. The story IS weak. Fereshte IS a near pointless organization. The purpose of this manga is not to be Astray, or make it's own story, it's basically a fill in on technical or background knowledge that the viewers of 00 otherwise could not have known through only the television series. How hard is that to understand?

Quote:
I prefer 00P is made into manga instead of 00F. At least as a prequel, more storyline can be told without fearing of interfering the tv storyline.
I prefer if 00PFV were all abolished and integrated into 00 more officially so we don't have to play dodge ball all day and just have a very fleshed out 4-5 season series instead of a 2 season. Oh wait, what "I" want doesn't happen.
Old 2008-10-17, 20:49   Link #276
RAVNEN

If I'm not mistaken,Hanayo tell Fon to not interfere or help the meister in Taklamakan desert.Blame Alejandro Corner for that.

When Fon fought the Trinitys,he pilot Plutone gundam that only have a shield,beam rifle & no Trial system.It is 3 on 1 situation.That a disadvantage to me, Setsuna is lucky to have Tieria help him back then.

Anyway,the gundam design from sidestory is better than the official anime.
Old 2008-10-17, 20:51   Link #277
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Sadalsund Type F and the Abulhool Type F are my fav 00V mobile suits so far.

In fact, I think I'm obsessed with them.

I'm becoming a Graham.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-17, 20:53   Link #278
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Abulhool is very special. Very creative design. I won't mind a kit of it
Old 2008-10-17, 20:59   Link #279
RAVNEN

THe mask for gundam in 00F is unique.Sadly,there is no model kit for gundam 00F.
Bandai only make Astraea model kit & I've already bought both the F & 00P version.I wonder what the knee can do?

Have anyone try fit Dynames beam pistol to Astraea knee?It does look it can hold it.
Old 2008-10-18, 01:07   Link #280
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Deacon Blues Send a message via MSN to Deacon Blues
We've also released the Throne Varanus (here for those interested)
そして、戦っている人間が汚れて見えないのも事実だ」

So why do people fight, anyway?
Perhaps the meaning of existence lies within their will to fight.
People feel a sense of accomplishment through battle.
And it’s also a fact that the ones actually fighting are never perceived as being tainted.
Deacon Blues is offline   Reply With Quote