AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-05-10, 00:58   Link #21
Excorsism

This new Quincy guy is a joke. Ishida's super powered form looked infinitely better. Also, obligatory lolbleach.
Old 2012-05-10, 01:10   Link #22
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

^ thats why Ichigo made fun of it and said Ishida would hate it.
Old 2012-05-10, 02:49   Link #23
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
^ thats why Ichigo made fun of it and said Ishida would hate it.
Yup, Kubo with the preemptive fantroll blocker.

It's like he knew what his critics would say.
Old 2012-05-10, 05:24   Link #24
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Actually I think there was a somewhat clever double meaning in what Ichigo was saying.
Ichigo was essentially confirming to himself whether Ishida was with them or not.
"I see. i don't really care about your past. But in other words, I get that's different from Ishida's powers. I'm relieved. If Ishida transformed into something that disgusting, I might end up killing him by mistake".

At least that was my interpretation of it. I dare say it was a rare moment of cleverness.
Old 2012-05-10, 09:01   Link #25
ronin myael
lost ronin

i wonder why this group of quincies appeared just now. if they wanted to take revenge on soul society for whatever offenses done to them, why strike only now? why do they need all that time to declare war against the shinigami? why not strike when soul society suffered greatly from the war against aizen and ichigo became practically useless? why wait two years and let a group of fullbringers get all the attention? i'm curious as to how kubo would explain that.
Old 2012-05-10, 12:03   Link #26
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Actually I think there was a somewhat clever double meaning in what Ichigo was saying.
Ichigo was essentially confirming to himself whether Ishida was with them or not.
"I see. i don't really care about your past. But in other words, I get that's different from Ishida's powers. I'm relieved. If Ishida transformed into something that disgusting, I might end up killing him by mistake".

At least that was my interpretation of it. I dare say it was a rare moment of cleverness.
I think the true translation was something like "Ishida might kill him self: or something
Old 2012-05-10, 12:32   Link #27
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Oh I see. Lol.
Old 2012-05-10, 15:32   Link #28
Eragon
Still Alive

Ah, something of relevance at last. Really though, does Kubo just want to draw eyes and hair now. There's an absolute lack of finesse and detail - not that I expect it from such a long running manga but at least make it look decent.
Old 2012-05-10, 20:49   Link #29
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
showing that mindless beast again? dudes going to kill it in one blow and call it a day.
Old 2012-05-11, 06:34   Link #30
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

Interested in seeing how Ayon will do against someone Captain level, as its only opponents have been a few vice-captains (who it beat down) and Yamamoto (who beat it down).
Old 2012-05-12, 20:33   Link #31
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

I'm interested in seeing who exactly he will attack. Sun-Sun, Rose and Apache can summon Ayon but they can't control him. He seems to refrain from attacking them, but otherwise does whatever he wants. Seems like he was focused on Opie at the end of the chapter but there's really nothing stopping him from going after Ichigo or his friends.

Old 2012-05-13, 23:43   Link #32
astrallionheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin myael View Post
i wonder why this group of quincies appeared just now. if they wanted to take revenge on soul society for whatever offenses done to them, why strike only now? why do they need all that time to declare war against the shinigami? why not strike when soul society suffered greatly from the war against aizen and ichigo became practically useless? why wait two years and let a group of fullbringers get all the attention? i'm curious as to how kubo would explain that.
Because the best way to lose is to line up in single file. And villains know how to lose.
Old 2012-05-14, 09:22   Link #33
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nintendo View Post
showing that mindless beast again? dudes going to kill it in one blow and call it a day.
I'd honestly be quite disappointed if it went down like that when Ayon just destroyed the guy's attack.
Old 2012-05-14, 09:55   Link #34
Lycodrake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. DJ View Post
I'd honestly be quite disappointed if it went down like that when Ayon just destroyed the guy's attack.
Same. Not to mention that there's the chance that the trio can control Ayon *now*, while they weren't able to do so before. 17 months timeskip and all, added to the fact that time flows differently in Hueco Mundo.
Old 2012-05-16, 05:57   Link #35
sayde

The thread for chapter 492 has been created here. So you can direct discussion regarding that chapter into it's respective thread.
Closed Thread