AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > K-On!

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-05-17, 13:38   Link #481
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerald Emblem View Post
It's not AS safe, but here is a gif one could use as a sig.

EDIT: A freebie Avatar of same scene above.
can i use both on this forum? thanks
Old 2009-05-17, 14:13   Link #482
Emerald Emblem
Casual gaming

Sure, but the Signature isn't Animesuki Safe so i don't think you could keep that one up..

Current Anime DVD: Kannagi + Clannad AS <3 | Current Anime Blu Ray: None </3
Old 2009-05-17, 17:25   Link #483
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Requesting...

Episode: 7
Time: 0:21 - 0:22 (Litte Yui waving her arms like she was balancing herself after putting that star -- pls include the tree in the scene and not just her), and 11:17 - 11:19 (Ui trying to catch Yui from taking a bite)
Size: 100x100
Extra: Border and loop pls!
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Old 2009-05-18, 02:18   Link #484
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

@Emerald

ohh i see so guess i cant use it here >_<
Old 2009-05-18, 04:37   Link #485
Emerald Emblem
Casual gaming

I could make it smaller if you want though.

Old 2009-05-18, 08:04   Link #486
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

if can please thanks i'll be waiting

though i love yui, I'm in mio mode right now because of episode 7 >_>
Old 2009-05-18, 08:29   Link #487
Emerald Emblem
Casual gaming

It's a bit small but you don't mind, right? If you want a border then just tell me what kind through PM, k?

Old 2009-05-18, 11:07   Link #488
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinny Riddle View Post
Bumping this request for episode 6. Can anyone please make them? I don't know if it's coincidence or bad luck, the freebies made so far has completely missed these timeframes, either that or they're too static to my liking.

16:19-16:20 Mio feeling nervous in her goth-loli outfit
20:07-20:11 Mio realizing the audience is applauding
20:39-20:42 Mio realizes what this all means
20:46-20:48 "Thank you everyone!"

Please take your time.
Bumping this yet again after 72 hours.

I'm quite surprised that with episode 8 coming up, still no one's picked up any of my episode 6 requests. Where are all of you talented people? Surely there must be more of you out there.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't getting frustrated at the lack of response, but I don't want to complain any further as I understand we all have lives.
Old 2009-05-18, 11:32   Link #489
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

i would but for some reason i used vdubmod to capture my frames but now it wont work for ANY video orz....it gives me "video does not have video stream" even for the ones I used before
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Old 2009-05-18, 18:11   Link #490
Falkor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinny Riddle View Post
Bumping this yet again after 72 hours.

I'm quite surprised that with episode 8 coming up, still no one's picked up any of my episode 6 requests. Where are all of you talented people? Surely there must be more of you out there.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't getting frustrated at the lack of response, but I don't want to complain any further as I understand we all have lives.
I think I owe you an apology for the lack of response from my part, but I'm going to be sincere here, I'm no longer taking up any request (unless it's a very special case). You haven't seen me doing any requests for K-On!, that is because sometimes they are not very easy to do (or they are outside of my skills/abilities to do so, as I've come to discover), though I must admit that I haven't really taken a closer look at what exactly you want me to make (if they are indeed easy, somebody else will try to get it done, usually).

I only do freebies because I enjoy having a free-hand to pick whatever it is that I want to make; besides, I want to contribute a little something to one of the few shows I'm so far enjoying (without having to participate in the discussions---since some of the negative comments are just irritating), and doing requests are rarely something I like/enjoy doing.

I admire your persistence, if anything.

this is the best I can do with regards to your requests. As I've suspected, they were not really easy to make---not sure if this is exactly what you had in mind, but I cannot do them any better.

I'm not sure of how to phrase this, but I don't really want to take up any requests---they get me frustrated as well when they don't turn out very nice (which involves a lot of tweaking in addition), as it had already happened more than once... hopefully you can understand this position of mine.

geez, I'm not doing freebies because I want to see more green squares underneath my name.

for me, it's a bit of a hobby to make avies, especially when there's a lot of nice material coming from this show, one of my favorite this season. As I've said before, I just want to contribute a little something without having to participate in the discussions and I think this is the best way for me to do it.

Last edited by Falkor; 2009-05-18 at 18:49. Reason: ???
Old 2009-05-18, 22:31   Link #491
Arisato_Yuuto
Nandaka shiawase~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falkor View Post
I think I owe you an apology for the lack of response from my part, but I'm going to be sincere here, I'm no longer taking up any request (unless it's a very special case). You haven't seen me doing any requests for K-On!, that is because sometimes they are not very easy to do (or they are outside of my skills/abilities to do so, as I've come to discover), though I must admit that I haven't really taken a closer look at what exactly you want me to make (if they are indeed easy, somebody else will try to get it done, usually).

I only do freebies because I enjoy having a free-hand to pick whatever it is that I want to make; besides, I want to contribute a little something to one of the few shows I'm so far enjoying (without having to participate in the discussions---since some of the negative comments are just irritating), and doing requests are rarely something I like/enjoy doing.

this is the best I can do with regards to your requests. As I've suspected, they were not really easy to make---not sure if this is exactly what you had in mind, but I cannot do them any better.

I'm not sure of how to phrase this, but I don't really want to take up any requests---they get me frustrated as well when they don't turn out very nice (which involves a lot of tweaking in addition), as it had already happened more than once... hopefully you can understand this position of mine.

geez, I'm not doing freebies because I want to see more green squares underneath my name.

for me, it's a bit of a hobby to make avies, especially when there's a lot of nice material coming from this show, one of my favorite this season. As I've said before, I just want to contribute a little something without having to participate in the discussions and I think this is the best way for me to do it.

Ah, can I get the last one? XD
Old 2009-05-19, 03:05   Link #492
Willen
Aoba Tsukishima

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arisato_Yuuto View Post
Ah, can I get the last one? XD
Those were requested by Kinny Riddle (read his posts above). You'll have to check with him about it.
Old 2009-05-20, 13:04   Link #493
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

Quote:

I understand. Very thankful that you've gone through the trouble to accommodate me. Normally, I don't persist with requests that get forgotten and neglected, but such is the "moe power" of Mio that I'm willing to go that extra mile. So I thank you for your compliment concerning my persistence as well.

Now that you've explained your situation, I'll make sure not to badger you next time.

Though if I see anymore goodness concerning Mio, or anyone else, I would still continue to politely make requests as I have always done in the past.

@Arisato_Yuuto, I've chosen my avatar now, so you're free to pick your chosen one.
Old 2009-05-20, 20:45   Link #494
BlazingSoul
Life is both joy/sorrow

Send a message via AIM to BlazingSoul
May I get a 50x50 size of this pic? Going to use it on another forum. Please and thank you. ^ ^

Old 2009-05-20, 23:05   Link #495
Junk
My Johnny Got Whipped Out

Spoiler for Size:

I would like a sig of this.
Maximum size 400px by 140px
Old 2009-05-22, 00:41   Link #496
Katocchi
Your Order ?
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to Katocchi
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazingSoul View Post
May I get a 50x50 size of this pic? Going to use it on another forum. Please and thank you. ^ ^

and give comment ^^

Old 2009-05-22, 12:05   Link #497
Tempestas
Imagine Breaker

Send a message via MSN to Tempestas
Requesting again......
Mio @ ENDING
22:32 - 22:35 and also 22:48-22:50

Ritsu @ ENDING
22:40 (as much as possible of drumming)
I'd prefer them without any text, high q.
Old 2009-05-22, 14:38   Link #498
Falkor

freebies from the 8th episode, enjoy: :P

Old 2009-05-22, 14:51   Link #499
Tamad
デゲソ!! ( ・_・)ノ

Quote:
Claiming~ Thanks~
Old 2009-05-22, 16:44   Link #500
Cyz
"Show it to me"