Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-06-20, 01:20   Link #61
Photonbeam
It's VACATION TIMEEEEE!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Photonbeam
It would be exciting how the SS folks would react when they see the Vizards especially with the Shunsui, Nanao, Lisa reunion and Kensei - Hisagi reunion.
Old 2008-06-20, 01:25   Link #62
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

Yeah that "debt to Aizen" is definitely one of blood/revenge with that bad ass panal of the vizards. Good call whoever said it. Are we to assume that this "1 captain" who vouched for Aizen's whereabouts was just something Kishi threw in to make the claim more legit or rather there is another Captain in his ranks? Oh and Vizards=awesomeness.
Old 2008-06-20, 01:32   Link #63
Hugegnome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinaura View Post
Yeah that "debt to Aizen" is definitely one of blood/revenge with that bad ass panal of the vizards. Good call whoever said it. Are we to assume that this "1 captain" who vouched for Aizen's whereabouts was just something Kishi threw in to make the claim more legit or rather there is another Captain in his ranks? Oh and Vizards=awesomeness.
I'm pretty sure that said captain was Shunsui who saw Aizen's illusion walking around as shown in "Turn Back the Pendulum 9"
Old 2008-06-20, 01:42   Link #64
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Aizen has so many debts to you, the one to receive something will be the luckiest man on earth, or soul society, or hueco mundo (must be hard to have so many enemies). We haven't heard any mention of that, so, hopefully, Vizards' existence will be a surprise for Aizen.

So, it came to the simplest solution of all, Aizen putting all the blame on Urahara and Tessai. And, since Hirako couldn't talk much, he couldn't tell about Aizen's ability either. Yoruichi helping Urahara made her an exile too. And, the man in the middle of all couldn't receive any attention either, as someone to pay attention. I guess, no one will be aware of what happened, except that Urahara was the one responsible for that. And, despite all that, Urahara didn't contact anyone either, or he wasn't contacted by anyone, not even the elder captains. One surprise after another.

The punishers hiding their faces behind a silly curtain, as if they are god's representative or something was a bit annoying. But, anyways, at least with Chapter ??! we have made a coherent transition to the current time.
Old 2008-06-20, 02:13   Link #65
Slighted

Heh no surprises this chapter. Can't wait for the karakura battle to begin.
Old 2008-06-20, 02:45   Link #66
Satsuki Yuuhi Ramius

Send a message via Yahoo to Satsuki Yuuhi Ramius
I lready read it poor Urahara.And oh yeah i can't wait for the next chapter
Old 2008-06-20, 03:04   Link #67
covnam

I would have liked a little more info there at the end. Whether Kisuke "cured" the Vaizard or if they managed to recover themselves and what happened after they regained their senses. That was one of the things I was most looking forward to reading in this flash back :/

Edit:

We also have yet to learn exactly how Aizen conducted these experiments or why he would do them on shinigami rather than the hollows he used later. Maybe he started with shinigami but they became a dead end and he moved onto hollows ::shrug::

Last edited by covnam; 2008-06-20 at 03:16.
Old 2008-06-20, 03:11   Link #68
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Some observations:

1)I wonder if the Central 46 has always been under aizen's hypnosis. And if so, for how long? They were a little too eager to accept Urahra's framing without hearing him out, and to kill Shinji and co. Considering the immense losses SS suffered of half their forces.......one would think they'd want to conduct a thorough investigation instead of a rush job.

In fact, for all we know Aizen could've killed the Central 46 a 100 years ago. We only have Aizen's word for it (to Ichigo and co) that he killed them only recently.

2) Tessai has a temporal stop ability that can hold all those Vaizards in stasis. Hmmm. Even if the Vaizards weren't at 100%, still a very powerful hax.

3) Why did Urahara say to Isshin back in the Arrancar arc that the Vaizards can't be trusted? They haven't given him any reason to do so (at least on screen). I mean sure, they have a grudge against SS, but if that was the criteria, Urahara shouldn't trust himself or Yoruichi.
And it can't be that they're half hollows,otherwise Urahara wouldn't trust Ichigo. They've kept control over their hollows for a 100 years now.

4) Are we going to see Tousen's "hollowification" stab be used again in future?

5) Given Urahara's prior record, was making Ichigo a vaizard just a coincidence? No way to answer that definitively either way, sadly.

6)And what the hell is going on with SS and Urahara !!?? Kubo's trying to work it both ways:

On the one hand, Urahara is such a hated criminal that no-one in SS is prepared to even hear him or Yoruichi out on their knowledge of Aizen's hollowification experiments, his hypnosis powers (Shinji would've told Urahara) nor even try to get corroboration from any of the Vaizards. Soi-Fon still adores Yoruichi. Mayuri is always interested in new knowledge. Shunsui and Ukitake are known for being fair-minded. Yet Urahara couldn't speak to any of them :P?
I mean, for God's sakes, even if they don't trust hollows............there are probably kidou for checking if the Vaizards are being truthful.

On the other hand, you have shinigami frequently visiting Urahara's shop to get gigai and pills (before SS arc), and SS makes no effort to enforce their punishment of stripping Urahara's powers.

This seems to contradict itself :S.Ah well, plotkai wins the day.

Last edited by Amirali; 2008-06-20 at 03:23.
Old 2008-06-20, 03:16   Link #69
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Amir, I think Aizen was given the central "service", thats why they rather believe him over Urahara, lol

Well, its now apparent. They hate Soul Society for abandoning them and trying to kill them. And they are indebted to Urahara for saving their lives, and they want to kill Aizen for Hollowfying them.

Basically it seems that the Vizards are going to be teaming up with S.S. against a common enemy. I dare say that something else might erupt between the Vizards and the commanders, but theres also a chance that they will settle their difference through some corny speech.

Last edited by HayashiTakara; 2008-06-20 at 03:28.
Old 2008-06-20, 03:30   Link #70
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by amirali1985 View Post
Why did Urahara say to Isshin back in the Arrancar arc that the Vaizards can't be trusted? They haven't given him any reason to do so (at least on screen). I mean sure, they have a grudge against SS, but if that was the criteria, Urahara shouldn't trust himself or Yoruichi.
Maybe trusted as in they may not help them, as they might have a different agenda, and wouldn't care if the humans were to be killed for that purpose, kind of.

The beginning of everything shows a date 100 years before the current time. It is possible that during this time many things might have happened to create a different view for Isshin side and Vizard side on how to act when a danger appears. And, currently, Isshin does not have any history with the Vizards, so Urahara might be doing some acting to pretend as an innocent boy. This won't be the first time for him to act like that, as if he is not aware of what is going on. He did that when he sent Ichigo to the Vizards (who have been claiming they have successfully beat their hollow sides in a very short period, while we haven't seen anything that proves that!).

Quote:
On the other hand, you have shinigami frequently visiting Urahara's shop to get gigai and pills (before SS arc), and SS makes no effort to enforce their punishment of stripping Urahara's powers.
Maybe, his crazy successor is the one responsible for this to happen.
Old 2008-06-20, 03:32   Link #71
Amirali
Banned

It's a good point, Flipskuul. There are gaps in the past 100 years that could explain the discrepancies I feel are there. I wonder if Kubo will ever make it explicit though.
Old 2008-06-20, 03:38   Link #72
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

We have yet to see the flashbacks for Isshin and Ryuken. And, of course for Aizen, as to when and why he prepared such evil plans. These may not fill the gaps, but, may be connected to what we see right now.
Old 2008-06-20, 03:51   Link #73
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Isshin's story will undoubtedly be told soon, most likely before,inbetween or after a fight, Kubo seems to like doing that.

Anybody else thought it was cute when Yoruichi was hurt that Urahara didn't take her with him? XD
Old 2008-06-20, 04:06   Link #74
m1thril

i wonder if urahara's exile was lifted ie can he enter SS now or is he still banned?
Old 2008-06-20, 04:11   Link #75
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1thril View Post
i wonder if urahara's exile was lifted ie can he enter SS now or is he still banned?
Thats a good question i mean now it should be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that aizen was responsible for all that stuff so urahara should be cleared and allowed to re-enter SS
Old 2008-06-20, 04:13   Link #76
Amirali
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Anybody else thought it was cute when Yoruichi was hurt that Urahara didn't take her with him? XD
Shows Tessai knows Urahra better. He anticipated Urahra would try and sneak off, and so he joined him. Yoruichi wasn't as perceptive.

Well, either that or she felt someone should be sensible enough to stay behind and pick up the pieces when required.

Last edited by Amirali; 2008-06-20 at 04:44.
Old 2008-06-20, 04:25   Link #77
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Urahara is still banned, remember when he touched the gate and it electricuted him? S.S. sucks, they banish him, but they still use him to be a provider of goods to shinigamis in the area.
Old 2008-06-20, 05:05   Link #78
Konpachi
Sinear Mambur

Proper Name is -97 Let's stop the Pendulum

and wow, they showed a member of the Central 46... more than one.

Last edited by Konpachi; 2008-06-20 at 05:17.
Old 2008-06-20, 05:12   Link #79
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Peoples should stop putting stupid useless tags into weekly manga discussions thread.. really ..

Well, let see now, Uruhara and all vizards are still in SS. So is the Hougyoku. One can think that its possible that he hid the Hougyoku in Rukia before leaving SS, OR bring it with him then see an opening to seal it away inside Rukia after what happened to her with Ichigo.

If its the first case (he hids it in Rukia before escaping to earth), that would explain how Ichigo have both hollow and shinigami side as well (as noted by someone earlier), hougyoku in Rukia's body somehow fused with Ichigo's as well (ie he gained shinigami powers from Rukia, and hollow powers from Hougyoku.) And Uruhara, knowing that, use holowfication procedure to awaken Ichigo's hollow side back (and somehow recovered his shinigami powers again).

Also noted that Uruhara havent escaped yet to the real world, so there's a possible timespan to hid the hougyoku in some unknown shinigami. And that cave look so similar to the one that Yoruichi brought Ichigo earlier in SS arc.
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2008-06-20, 06:00   Link #80
DesuX2

What if Urahara succeeded in using the hogokyouu or whatyoucallit but in the reverse effect, and instead of turning them into shimmigami, turned them into full-vizards desu?
Closed Thread

Tags
lets stop the pendulum, hollofication, lets go, manga, weekly chapter discussion, flashback arc finale