AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-10-19, 03:47   Link #341
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_Yoma View Post
Not really a great start for the new season
It's debatable if it was even a true start in the first place. Chances are that the real stuff starts with the next episode, and that this was merely a (much-needed) prelude.
Old 2012-10-19, 04:47   Link #342
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-19, 11:14   Link #343
Yye1
Wide Right

The season officially starts this week, so ill reserve my judgement until at least next week's episode

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-19, 17:22   Link #344
sky black swordman

The only words I recognized or even cared about in that PV was Swimsuit and Cosplay. MUST WATCH THE NEXT EPISODE!
Old 2012-10-19, 17:40   Link #345
Candyshark

Looks like ANN messed up on cast Asuka is played by Koshimizu Ami and not Noto. Anyone have idea if Minase will show up more? I gonna cry if it was my last opportunity to hear Houko.
Candyshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-19, 18:34   Link #346
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candyshark View Post
Looks like ANN messed up on cast Asuka is played by Koshimizu Ami and not Noto. Anyone have idea if Minase will show up more? I gonna cry if it was my last opportunity to hear Houko.
i dunno yet. but chance are really low consider she is relativelly new character even in LN.

then again i am not expecting the anime follow closely to LN

Old 2012-10-20, 12:07   Link #347
Yye1
Wide Right

they dont really have to, not like there is much plot going on, btw, when does the new ep air?

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
Old 2012-10-20, 13:08   Link #348
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yye1 View Post
they dont really have to, not like there is much plot going on, btw, when does the new ep air?
it already out

Old 2012-10-20, 16:53   Link #349
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

YouTube

Old 2012-10-21, 04:16   Link #350
elior

i just sew the raw version of episode 1 online it was very funny episode
elior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-21, 04:55   Link #351
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for newest episode (2nd episode, counts as 1st?):

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-21, 05:59   Link #352
Kakkou
Tch.

So after watching the real episode 1 I've figured out why they chose Lv.2 as the new title. It means dropping from the first series' Lvl.90 all the way down to 2! Everything's worse, lol. You can't say "At least the production quality will be better" because it isn't any better than what DEEN had back then. DEEN. In fact the art setting, direction and energy is worse.

Not!Chizuru could potentially be gotten used to in a few more eps, as would Not!Mafuyu, but Minatsu's clearly not speaking the same way as she used to, which is a shame. Comedy was decent until they kind of ran the joke into the ground by having it last all episode. Not sure if I want to continue this any more. I might check ep2 out, but I won't be in a hurry to do so. This and the new Hayate can join Assread's Minami-ke as poor (if not horrible) follow ups to good series as a result of staff changes.
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-22, 15:30   Link #353
com_gwp

Why is it the one thing that bothers me most about the new season is the new room. Just can't get used to it. The design feels incredibly flat and there's no sense of space to the room, unlike the first season's. Doesn't help that the table is absolutely tiny now, and the characters aren't making as good a use of the space as they did previously, with very little moving around the cramped room.

I finished both episode 00 and 01. It's clear this is a different interpretation of the novels, but not one I can appreciate. The diminished visual variety, cinematography and dialogue noticeably lost the snappy quality, far less “wild” moments, all these make it lose a lot of that madcap charm that defined the first season for me. Instead, 00 gives me the impression they want to do more with the story, and 01 was more meta banter but with less of the energy. Score isn't nearly as great as the first was. The only positive things were the improved character designs and the consistently witty script. New voices didn't bother me as much as it did some of you guys. I can only hope they do the dramatic bits the justice it deserves, since the season seems to want to put a focus on it. This is different Seitokai Ichizon, and as a fan of the first season I’m going to have a hard time adjusting.
com_gwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-22, 22:37   Link #354
Yye1
Wide Right

I thought the ep was pretty solid and i liked the more pronounced colors compared to the first season, and btw, ken pissed me off during the first season cuz of his constant harem antics, but they toned him down somewhat, which i really appreciate

Old 2012-10-25, 04:01   Link #355
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

YouTube

Old 2012-10-28, 02:21   Link #356
Kakkou
Tch.

So episode 2... yeah, I'm calling it quits. The whole premise of the episode was awful, so was the way the staff tried to carry it out. It actually did get better once Lilicia and her sister came in and things got sidetracked, plus was nice to hear Echo of Death and Nakameguro mentioned, but this new series is boring and plain sucks. I'll come back if Nakameguro gets prominently featured in an episode since he had so little screentime in the first series but otherwise, Lv.2 is really unneeded.
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-28, 03:45   Link #357
Dr. Casey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakkou View Post
So after watching the real episode 1 I've figured out why they chose Lv.2 as the new title. It means dropping from the first series' Lvl.90 all the way down to 2! Everything's worse, lol. You can't say "At least the production quality will be better" because it isn't any better than what DEEN had back then. DEEN. In fact the art setting, direction and energy is worse.

Not!Chizuru could potentially be gotten used to in a few more eps, as would Not!Mafuyu, but Minatsu's clearly not speaking the same way as she used to, which is a shame. Comedy was decent until they kind of ran the joke into the ground by having it last all episode. Not sure if I want to continue this any more. I might check ep2 out, but I won't be in a hurry to do so. This and the new Hayate can join Assread's Minami-ke as poor (if not horrible) follow ups to good series as a result of staff changes.
Whoa, a drop of 88 levels?

I'm scared, Mommy... why did the bad men ruin Seitokai no Ichizon?
Dr. Casey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-29, 09:35   Link #358
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Old 2012-10-29, 11:10   Link #359
Kyouka
Is Here

how come the last 2 seasons of anime the only 2 anime i really want to watch isnt sub or in 720p T-T
Kyouka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-29, 11:41   Link #360
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Hate to say it but the lack of positive reactions to this second season is making it a little too easy to wait for the better visuals down the road...

Tags
harem, parody, romantic comedy, shounen