AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-06-25, 04:00   Link #2261
NeutralZero

Good that she's dead but the maso chick? what a lame way to die...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-25, 05:42   Link #2262
Seitsuki
Onee!

I don't get it. Both sides are murderers right? What makes one side so much more likeable to you? I mean looking at things objectively Schere was also loving to her team members and a crazy psychopath to her enemies. Why the huge difference in treatment?
Old 2013-06-25, 06:37   Link #2263
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Mein looks so lovely in this chapter. (*^.^*)

Mein x Tatsumi is fine too.
Old 2013-06-25, 06:43   Link #2264
evil_kenshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
I don't get it. Both sides are murderers right? What makes one side so much more likeable to you? I mean looking at things objectively Schere was also loving to her team members and a crazy psychopath to her enemies. Why the huge difference in treatment?

the difference is who's perspective the manga is primarily shown through, and that is night raid.
Old 2013-06-25, 06:58   Link #2265
bones

Quote:
Schere at least knew that there was something wrong with her and never tried to whitewash her actions as being for justice.
bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-25, 09:01   Link #2266
OverSeer
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
I have my doubts on that

Last edited by OverSeer; 2013-06-25 at 09:43.
OverSeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-25, 10:38   Link #2267
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Again with grey and grey morality. Let's see if were your family or someone you hold dear were killed and the culprits escaped the law effortlessly without repenting. I wonder what you would like to do then, and your reaction when someone arrogantly told you that you'd be no different than those murderers if you were to kill them.

Viewpoint from 3rd-person perspective doesn't cut it. Trying to be objective about this sentitive matter won't do it.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-25, 10:43   Link #2268
Shadow5YA

Quote:
There is a big difference between the way Seryuu and most of the Night Raid are portrayed. You might have a better case if you were talking about Bors or even Esdese who have shown their kind sides like most of the Night Raid, but when Seryuu and even Dr Stylish make the most amount of twisted expressions in the series, it's kind of difficult to sympathize with them.
Shadow5YA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-25, 11:56   Link #2269
omegasereon

well this opened up the mein x tatsumi route now.... they both blushed ^^
omegasereon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-25, 15:34   Link #2270
waffler

lol watch the author kill akame and esdese and tatsumi gets married with mein... that will be such a twist
waffler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-25, 15:36   Link #2271
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffler View Post
lol watch the author kill akame and esdese and tatsumi gets married with mein... that will be such a twist
Methinks Esdesse will object to that......
Old 2013-06-25, 19:49   Link #2272
OverSeer
Inactive Member

As long as Esedese is alive, I doubt she will give Tatsumi to anyone is what I think
Old 2013-06-26, 01:51   Link #2273
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegasereon View Post
well this opened up the mein x tatsumi route now.... they both blushed ^^
Honestly , I don't mind if this really happen. I really think they cute together.
Also interesting that Mein have something that belonged to Chelsea and Mein was also close to Schere.
No to mention that the 2 of them start in a bad way
I mean , from what I recall Mein really don't like much Tatsumi at the beginning.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OverSeer View Post
As long as Esedese is alive, I doubt she will give Tatsumi to anyone is what I think
You said that in a way that it seems that Tatsumi is Esdes toy or something that belongs to her.

Why I understand why you say that, is Tastumi choice what girl he love or/and what share is life(that will probally be really short)
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-26, 02:09   Link #2274
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Honestly , I don't mind if this really happen. I really think they cute together.
Also interesting that Mein have something that belonged to Chelsea and Mein was also close to Schere.
I mean , from what I recall Mein really don't like much Tatsumi at the beginning.

You said that in a way that it seems that Tatsumi is Esdes toy or something that belongs to her.

Why I understand why you say that, is Tastumi choice what girl he love or/and what share is life(that will probally be really short)
Um, that last part would be true..... If the woman in question didn't have the power to freeze an entire country.
Old 2013-06-26, 02:30   Link #2275
Soji

^ I know.
That's why I said *that will probally be really short* .

Though, I'm curios to see what will happen next, after what just happen.
Old 2013-06-26, 07:39   Link #2276
NeutralZero

That really is a sure way to raise a flage...
wonder if Esdes has some potential to be a yandere in this series...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-26, 08:08   Link #2277
Soji

NeutralZero@ Esdes is a sadist that love to torture the weak.And I don't think that I have to remind you all the thing she has done so far.

No matter how kind she seem with some people or Tatsumi, fact don't change that her nature is that of a sadist that enjoy to hunt ,torture and kill people.

So yeah, from my POV she have a great potential to be a yandere/to become a yandere.
Of course she need to find out about this before something like that can happen.
Old 2013-06-26, 09:48   Link #2278
Finre

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
I think maso chick is alive and her role in the story is to tell Esdese that Tatsumi is a Night Raid member.
Finre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-26, 09:56   Link #2279
OverSeer
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finre View Post
I think maso chick is alive and her role in the story is to tell Esdese that Tatsumi is a Night Raid member.
I am thinking the same thing
Old 2013-06-26, 10:03   Link #2280
OverSeer
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post

If Esdese loves him choice for Tatsumi is out of the question. Its like a king asking for the hand of a common woman (At that point it matters little what she thinks) nobody is asking for her opinion (However, this only works in the middle ages and times of the kings/emperors) and judging by the characteristics of the world they live in the time is still rather during the middle/dark ages/renaissance which is perfect for my idea to set up and work . Today's women are well protected by law and that law will not allow such a course of action. (depending on the country)

I am not saying Tatsumi is a toy or a possession, but according to Esdese he is only her lover and nobody can have him but her

Although I agree with you Tatsumi is a human being and is not a toy or a possession and can have a choice of who to love or not. (esdese will not agree with this lol)

Tags
action, blood and gore, crazy author, dead protagonist, death, edgy, fantasy, happiness?, revolution, sadistic author, shounen, tragedy, we're all gonna die!