AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-03-26, 22:41   Link #1881
1LuckySumGun
Kazehana's Lover

Adopted. Winged. As long as Minato adds her to his "Hit That" list I don't care
1LuckySumGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-26, 22:53   Link #1882
Newhope

I think it's very possible Akitsu will join the harem sooner or later we've seen how Mikogami treats sekirei as nothing more than toys, my bets he abandons her at one point and Minato will do his dashing hero routine again and save her. I don't think she'll react well to been abandoned again and been winged will more than likely the only way she'll accept and turst a new ashikabi.
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-26, 22:55   Link #1883
ZippyDSM
Incoherance is my friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhope View Post
I think it's very possible Akitsu will join the harem sooner or later we've seen how Mikogami treats sekirei as nothing more than toys, my bets he abandons her at one point and Minato will do his dashing hero routine again and save her. I don't think she'll react well to been abandoned again and been winged will more than likely the only way she'll accept and turst a new ashikabi.
Only if she can be winged, being a discarded number kind breaks winging, at elast from everything hats been said it seems so.
ZippyDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-27, 01:03   Link #1884
zibi88

Well we will have to see if Minato's power will make it possibile to wing Akitsu..... since Minato's presence changed Homuras gender.... and made him possible to be winged kinda shows that miracles happens :P

I think that MBI released Akitsu becouse they wanted to test power of ashikabi...the power of fate..... if Akitsu would react to Minato would his ashikabi power overcomed that mark on forehead and give her wings....(mikogami was unable to do it)

Well Minato's loveing heart brought Yume's soul back to world....the same he brought back that sekirei mark....so his power is strong.....

I kinda hope for Akitsu to get wings and get real friends in minato's party
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-27, 09:33   Link #1885
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Not to interrupt this but I noticed while watching the OVA that even though Miya is shown in the bathroom, I was surprised that the anime showed her w/o the Sekirei mark on her neck. As far as I know the anime hadnt and really even in the manga we havent seen her exposed like that much.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-27, 10:07   Link #1886
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

That can always means 1 thing if its true.. she's unwinged
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-27, 10:20   Link #1887
tzia_n
Lurker

Send a message via Yahoo to tzia_n
Well we can also says she's unwingable because she's not really a sekirei or something like that
tzia_n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-27, 10:34   Link #1888
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Maybe she didnt react enough to Takehito .. Takehito isn't powerful enough.. Maybe 6 powerful sekirei should be strong enough magnet for #1 to react ?
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2009-03-27, 10:43   Link #1889
zibi88

Matsu said that the mature one is not a sekirei... she is a complete form that has no weakness like that mark (that can be touched and sekirei turned off) besides Miya was like god so mostly that's the reason why she doesnt have that... (well maybe Miya's mark is somewhere on her breasts/heart so the enemy would have to look into the eyes and with hands in front its way harder than going for the back)

Miya is way more powerfull than other sekirei...she can destroy warships only with sword swing..... so with wings she would destroy town/countries in 1swing XD

heh strange that all girls in that ova were naked...but Miya was the only one in towel ! is she such a shy person XD (or she is hideing her mark on chest...:P)
Old 2009-03-27, 15:41   Link #1890
Sute443
Sasaki-ist

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
I think that MBI released Akitsu becouse they wanted to test power of ashikabi...the power of fate..... if Akitsu would react to Minato would his ashikabi power overcomed that mark on forehead and give her wings....(mikogami was unable to do it)
I thought she just refused to go back with MBI after whatever event broke her original winging happened. When she first appeared, there were dark splotches on Akitsu's clothing that look very much like blood. Not the sort of thing that would be there if she were purposefully released.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
Maybe she didnt react enough to Takehito .. Takehito isn't powerful enough.. Maybe 6 powerful sekirei should be strong enough magnet for #1 to react ?
Wasn't there a line about the Sekirei needing to be modified before they could be winged at some point? If Miya is the one who was already an adult, then maybe she was past the stage where she could undergo that modification.
Sute443 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-27, 17:13   Link #1891
zibi88

Does anyone remember which chapter was about what Akitsu done..... I remember that somone wanted to dont know rape her or something and she killed/hurted that person and took that coat with her..... but I cant remember which chapter it was...

Anyway I think that Akitsu will join eventualy :P its just that in first chapter (chapter 0 if I remember) we see kinda all sekirei's that minato will have in future ^^ we see Musubi, Kazehana, Matsu, Homura, Tsukiumi and at the end Akitsu in the park....

And the cover of that chapter0 (part C) we have a cover we see backs of kazehana,matsu,tsukiumi, musubi in front but who is that 5th person... Kagari or Akitsu (they kinda look similar from back :P)... it kinda looks like Akitsu since kagari doesnt wear white cloths....

So for me that cover kinda states that Akitsu really might join to Minato's party durring the story...
Old 2009-03-27, 18:00   Link #1892
Newhope

I'am pretty sure it's Kagari because the way Akitsu wears her clothes she's normally got bare shoulders.

Last edited by Newhope; 2009-03-27 at 21:26.
Old 2009-03-27, 21:54   Link #1893
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

oh well ch 79 is interesting...sort of,

btw am I the only one that thinks Yume is better than Musubi...altho them basically being the same person >_<

......maybe its down to her hax earlier and the fact she used her hax topless

............oh how I need to get my head out the gutter-__-

can't wait for next ch!!!

also Tsukiumi doesn't get much screen time but even then what little she does get is still win!
Old 2009-03-27, 22:08   Link #1894
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
oh well ch 79 is interesting...sort of,

btw am I the only one that thinks Yume is better than Musubi...altho them basically being the same person >_<

......maybe its down to her hax earlier and the fact she used her hax topless

............oh how I need to get my head out the gutter-__-

can't wait for next ch!!!

also Tsukiumi doesn't get much screen time but even then what little she does get is still win!
No, count me in. I prefer Yume than Musubi (refer to fanfiction.net for this scenario XD. Note: not written by me)

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-27, 22:26   Link #1895
Newhope

Well Yume seems to be a fairly intelligent version of Musubi, where as Musubi herself to put it bluntly is a complete and utter idiot.
Old 2009-03-28, 17:48   Link #1896
Marty17
Like What You Hate

Well, you gotta have an character that's not that sharp with their minds, that's why Minato's team has a great balance.
Old 2009-03-28, 22:20   Link #1897
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Musubi is the dojikko fetish attractor .. also for miko fetish.
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2009-03-28, 22:36   Link #1898
ZippyDSM
Incoherance is my friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhope View Post
Well Yume seems to be a fairly intelligent version of Musubi, where as Musubi herself to put it bluntly is a complete and utter idiot.
Kuu and Musubi are ditzes, Musubi has to share bwainz with Yume(only logical excuse I can think of at the moment). Tsukiumi is a hot headed jock type, Homura is a calm and cool version of Tsukiumi and Kazahana is the ultimate "hormonal" version being a being of lust and partly cool(or at least commanding) demeanor. Mastu is the brains backed up with prevented character quirks that can rival Kazehanas. With "Mama Miya" as another brains type if just for all the experience and wisdom she has, her secondary role seems to be a mother type.

And Akitsu would even things out more with her calm and quite demeanor.

Though I think whats his name that fought Seo the last chapter or so has the dumbest group yet..... =0-o=
ZippyDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-28, 22:42   Link #1899
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Musubi = dojikko / miko fetish
Kuu = Loli fetish
Matsu = meganekko / cheongsam(chinese attire) / pigtail fetish
Tsukiumi = tsundere fetish
Kazehana = oneesan fetish
Kagari = normal
Akitsu = Rei effect