AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-11-24, 14:44   Link #61
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolcik View Post
I don't remember seeing anybody usnig hellbatterfly as loud speaker ever, Capitans always asked they VC what form who it was and what is was about (they just suddenly invented earphones)
True, but aparantly they can be used this way as well. I certainly was not surprised - i think it is perfectly rational for it to have such abilities if you want to deliver information to larger groups of people at once, instead of having one read them and then convey to others.

Quote:
and wasn't Mr.T in a hurry to meet Kairya? than why he let someone to interupt him AFTER he run away
That's not exactly Hitsugaya's problem why Mr.T decided not to hide himself anymore. Maybe he simply didn't want to encounter Kariya while a captain is gunning for his arse and decided to settle it? Either way it is not Hitsu's problem.

Quote:
in the version I saw Daruku while walking is sewers wasn't in her horse mode with all those cool extra legs and arms or spider look, but her normal first lame round head mode... I thought maybe when Mr.T lowered his reiatsu she became like this, but why wouldn't he hid her to disapear at all...
I think it has to do with the fact that spider-mode Daruku was probably too big to squeeze trough the sewer entrance At that time they were trying to hide, so blowing a bigger hole is sort of out of the question.

Quote:
Kira (VC) almost owned Mr.T while 1/5 of his orginal power, and the fact that Hitsugaya used bankai doesn't prove that (or at least it didn't look like) he needed that - as for the way that he finished the fight - so Daruku hadn't got stronger much...
Kira has a pretty strong Shikai, he won because Daruku was unable to move after a few hits. As for Daruku not getting much stronger after Mr.T absorbet particles - well, she was allready shattered and only her 'core' remained, so it is understandable that the axe was not some imba weapon of armagedon. The way they finished the fight...it was a last ditch effort from Mr.T to change the course of the battle... Did not work.
Old 2006-11-24, 15:31   Link #62
Anacone
Lazy Poster

Send a message via MSN to Anacone
Quote:
I don't remember seeing anybody usnig hellbatterfly as loud speaker ever, Capitans always asked they VC what form who it was and what is was about (they just suddenly invented earphones)
I think they used similar but stronger connection that don't need immediate proximity with Butterflies when announced that Aizen is traitor.

Last edited by Anacone; 2006-11-24 at 15:54.
Old 2006-11-24, 20:54   Link #63
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
"suddenly invent"...? I don't get it... the earphones just wasn't on the show before. They just didn't go and "invent" them
Old 2006-11-25, 01:33   Link #64
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
Who's up for an entire Don Kanonji arc after this one?

*raises hand*
I am! I am! I love Don Kanonji! And they wouldn't have to worry about "filler logic" or screwing with power levels since Don is so inane that such things just don't apply. It would be filler GOLD!

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2006-11-25, 07:48   Link #65
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Oh dear god >.<

============

On the episode itself.. I probably the only guy who didnt care much about the horrible animation I love that b!tch Daruku ^__^ I lolled myself when she referred herself as Oneesan to Hitsu ^^ ... Naughty boys should be caught and punished I'm gonna miss her
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2006-11-25, 12:06   Link #66
Electroguy
An Undisclosed Liability

I always find the hot blooded aggressive woman type a little stupid in anime's, like Yoshi + Daruku.

Was an Ok ep. Good to see Hitsuguya do something worthwhile for a change. I imagine it won't be long till we see a gif of those screens where he wearing the bunny mod soul who's name evades me.

RIP MR T.

Just Kariya left (but I would bet money Ichinose isn't dead) and although we didn't see Mr T disintegrate Im pretty sure that was all the closure we're gonna get for that guy.....unless he stumbles in at the end and knocks a drink out of Kariyas hand or something before he dies.

I predicto someone having a clear shot to pwn Kariya at the end of one of the eps but Ichinose will fly in and take the beating....could even be Zaraki v Kariya.... that would be decent.

I can't really be bothered with Ichigo atm....would be better for me if he just chilled out with re-noobified Ishida & perma-noob Chad.

Whats Orihime meant to be doing anyway, haven't seen her in a while.
Old 2006-11-25, 12:17   Link #67
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electroguy View Post
re-noobified Ishida & perma-noob Chad
I lol'd. Because it's true.
Old 2006-11-25, 12:33   Link #68
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Whats Orihime meant to be doing anyway
Bounce around the screen and sulk about her feelings towards Ichigo would be a good bet i think...
Old 2006-11-25, 14:53   Link #69
scorpio516

Quote:
Just Kariya left (but I would bet money Ichinose isn't dead) and although we didn't see Mr T disintegrate
But he did turn all green before Hitsugaya told him his body couldnt take the spirit particles and cut him.

Quote:
I thought she was helping out the 4th squad healing people. But for what I know she could be hanging out with Yachiru
Old 2006-11-25, 16:04   Link #70
indicatoto101

Quote:

Didn't she stay with that big glug of meat, the gate guardian. What's his name now?
Old 2006-11-25, 16:38   Link #71
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

I do not believe that Koga died permanently once Hitsugaya wounded him on the side. We just saw his body knocked out as the ice pillars fell on him, but he did not go green sparkles like the other Bount did.

Remember the My-Otome principle. No dead body or no body going green sparkles = NO death.

For me it would be a pity if Mr. T has to leave the stage now. I think he's going to have a surprise, last-minute entry when Ichigo and Kariya square off for the last showdown.

Just like Yoshino before, he too is not an outright selfish person. He's simply fed up and in sorrow for witnessing all throughout time the senseless deaths and meaningless losses.
He and Dalk are of the few Bount-Doll partnerships that either support each other or not tend to get into arguments among themselves.

And if he's truly dead, then I feel he died NOT in an unceremonius fashion but an appropiate one because he realized his own limitations.

My biggest complain for this episode is that the animation employed for Hitsugaya's bankai attacks was pretty lame even for filler standards.

Moreover, the Shinigami's Cup "Golden" episode made little sense to me.

It would have been better if the Golden episode had featured the gag around Hitsugaya actually carrying Claude as a purse instead, as Matsumoto toyed with that thought.
Old 2006-11-25, 22:45   Link #72
fizzmaister
The Tall One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
Remember the My-Otome principle. No dead body or no body going green sparkles = NO death
Or the Destiny principle.

Gah no, bad memories. Bringing back a lame character after dieing a lame death just to die in an even more lame fashion.

not to say that Mr. T was lame. at all.
Old 2006-11-26, 20:47   Link #73
kvi

Wow Koga went down way too fast for someone that's suppose to Kariya's right hand man. lol every time Koga started yelling for a second it seems like he's about to say Kamehameha. Is it just me or does Renji get put on medical duty a lot. Hitsugaya seems to follow old man Yama's battle strategies, especially the make your entrance after almost all of your subordinates are defeated one. That would explain a lot lol.
Old 2006-11-26, 22:47   Link #74
ShadowClone
Genin Featherweight

Send a message via ICQ to ShadowClone Send a message via Yahoo to ShadowClone
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
Bounce around the screen and sulk about her feelings towards Ichigo would be a good bet i think...
I like your choice of words!

And yeah, last we saw of her was with Jidanbou (again). Why don't they show the other 3 gate guardians? Is Jidanbou the only one with a personality among them?
Old 2006-11-28, 20:21   Link #75
Codex

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritalman View Post
Wasn't Hitsugaya relieved from duty like 2 or 3 episodes ago, and yet we see him on the streets leading his squad...

I don't get it.
He was relieved from his position as commander of the Seireitai-wide counter-Bounto effort. At that same time, all captains of the Gotei 13 were instructed that they and their divisions were to act independently. Therefore, after that, Hitsugaya no longer spearheads a unified effort, but leads only his own division like the other captains.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eandia View Post
Hmm, well it did sound like taichou the first time but when repeating it and listening closely it's pretty easy to hear he's saying "daruku".
Same here. When I watched it reading the subtitles, I heard "taichou". But when it was just playing it in the background and I was barely paying attention to it, I heard "daku" instead. The "ru" syllable is elided over, but he's definitely saying her name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonedzombie View Post
I did get a cool avatar out of it though
That really is a nifty avatar. The image is one of the most hilarious in quite a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeDeR View Post
i think it sucked.cuz
Spoiler:
He actually instructed his squads to back out if they encountered the enemy. However, when one of the squads goes down, you can see Hitsugaya expressing his frustration that they didn't retreat like they were supposed to, and one of the squad members apologizes for forcing the encounter.

Still, I do agree that the setup (as well as other setups throughout this whole filler) seemed really forced. One of the major issues, other than the inconsistent power levels, is the reiatsu detection. Back in the Soul Society arc, the characters would recognize which of the captains/major characters had gone into battle due to the reiatsu spike. In this arc, however, people never seem to notice what's going on. They spend their time searching for Bounto reiatsu and don't even appear to recognize shinigami or other friendly ones. The 10th division are only startled when the ice columns collapse, and not when they should have felt their captain use his bankai.

And given that, so far, the Bounto reiatsu completely disappear when they leave combat, Claude detecting a fainter signal because Koga retreats into the sewers is just really poor writing.
Old 2006-11-29, 10:21   Link #76
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Way below my expectations ... Mr T battling as thor with an axe was the weirdest Bleach Bountu Moment ... What were the writer's thinking

But one thing good was they incoprated a bit of manga into the episode regarding Shiro's Bankai . Its a good thing the creative director is free to add bits and peices of manga into this filler arc