AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-04-18, 21:17   Link #501
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by velocd View Post
I'm guessing the series wasn't very popular and it's discontinued. By now everyone has forgotten it for The Breaker.
Not really, breaker is ok but veritas was better, not to mention that breaker went to part 2 after changing from monthly to weekly.
Old 2011-04-18, 21:18   Link #502
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Quote:
I'm guessing the series wasn't very popular and it's discontinued. By now everyone has forgotten it for The Breaker.
Haha, you're kidding right? It's probably BECAUSE of The Breaker that people can't forget about Veritas. It's not exactly a 'reset' like the Breaker is, Gang's strength is comparable to Vera, so I'd imagine it'd be hard to come up with a good story with him as the central character when he cares nothing about all the politics between factions.
Old 2011-04-18, 21:23   Link #503
velocd
Witcher, with tenure

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
Haha, you're kidding right? It's probably BECAUSE of The Breaker that people can't forget about Veritas. It's not exactly a 'reset' like the Breaker is, Gang's strength is comparable to Vera, so I'd imagine it'd be hard to come up with a good story with him as the central character when he cares nothing about all the politics between factions.
You misread me. When I said 'forgotten it for The Breaker' I was implying that The Breaker was more popular from the beginning, and each manhwa went on break about the same time, but The Breaker returned for its "part 2" and has been extremely popular since.

Quote:
Not really, breaker is ok but veritas was better, not to mention that breaker went to part 2 after changing from monthly to weekly.
Yes really. I liked Veritas too, but The Breaker is a far more popular manhwa--not just on these forums, but in Korea (search Google) or on most manga reader sites.
Old 2011-04-18, 21:45   Link #504
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Quote:
You misread me. When I said 'forgotten it for The Breaker' I was implying that The Breaker was more popular from the beginning, and each manhwa went on break about the same time, but The Breaker returned for its "part 2" and has been extremely popular since.
Oh, indeed, I did. I see what you're saying now. My apologies =0P.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, martial arts, shounen, supernatural