AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2008-07-26, 19:29   Link #3021
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
Warning: following spoiler box is made of randomness. Feel free to ignore it if irks you.

Spoiler for random:

Hit by the sudden urge to write yet unable to direct it towards something meaningful, I have to resort to venting my frustration in simple words and posting it here. Though I hope it retains the slightest of value for being half-baked riddles of one thousand and one story ideas that has long been clogged in my mind that was released in this binge.

..though I have to say it feels great getting this out of my system through this selfish rant.
I've no idea what in the world you are thinking, but give these to Carym and let all hell break loose!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
You're going to have to drop it, Kha. Remember, the Wolf clan is shamanistic, they don't need Tau technology from Chao, and certainly not a Mont'au. Instead, try to think back to outlands, to the Mag'har, that's a far more acurate image for the Wolves. The Wolves and Tau don't mix, obviously, so scrap it and go back to something that does fit.

Don't stuff too much into them, if you have new ideas, create new factions and characters for them, but don't stuff all ideas into one of them.
That was my brainwave!

However, I replaced bows and crossbows with rifles, submachineguns and other modern weapons because they were much more easily bought from the black market via Shoran rogues who can transform into and disguise themselves as humans easily. Melee weapons are harder to procure as they have to be obtained from the magical black markets.

This led to a divergence in combat preference amongst the warriors and hunters. The old-school preferred shorter ranged weapons like SMGs and handguns as secondary arms to their fists, claws, fangs or any melee weapon they can get their hands/paws on. The more humanized ones preferred long-ranged weapons and hit and run. These are the Fire and Air hunter castes.

The Aun command great respect and reverence amongst the Shoran because of their gift of insight, and the ability to speak with and honor the elements directly; only they have any magical ability apart from transformation.

Therefore, wolves still are shamanistic, but its due to availability that their weapons have changed. This was why I felt if they had contact with Chao, they could solve their weapons shortage.

There are 2 more support castes, Earth and Water, but is this acceptable?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
Spoiler for The Dawn of a New Era:

Spoiler for Ezekiel "Zirnitra" Ackerson:

Spoiler for Rena "Karewit" Ackerson:

Spoiler for The History of the Ackersons:

Zirnitra: "It begins..."
Yes Lineage 2 art is .

No complaints for me here; being post-StrikerS characters I won't be dealing with them till at least StrikeR2. But once I have an idea what to do...

Kluize: ...everything will go according to plan.
Old 2008-07-26, 20:14   Link #3022
LimitedEternal
Nuclear Fusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
He kinda answered in his rant. From what I could gather, he was sort of having the impression that his characters are not being noticed unless 1. They are so overpowered that it is obscene; being a supernova whereas Hayate could be at most The Sun, 2. Related to everyone and having done everything in canon with little to no justification.
Yeah, I figured as much. Just one of those things I ask out of habit. :3

Quote:
ah, I see you've reached the chapters where the disarming spells get used.
Disarming, huh...

Now that's an idea worth following up on. I actually made a tacit nudge to this in an old build of something, but it never made final...hmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Amongst other news, I've settled for totems as Kouya's Artificer Weapon (). Works well in representing the 5 elements, and because he can wear them as armor, they also have functions in worgen form. But most use would come in humanoid form, most notably stacking the 5 totem segments together to form a long hollow tube that works like a magical bazooka. I'm a genius!
A magic bazooka out of elemental totems...Shamans everywhere wish they had that skill. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
5 elements?

Earth, Fire Wind Water and Heart?

By your powers combine, I am CAPTAIN PLANET!
-_-;

*Double Facepalm of Epic Failure's*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
I'm working on a shamanic/elementalist system myself, so a suggestion I would make, or rather echo from Drek'thar's teachings to Thrall, is that the shaman does not "master" the elements as how one would master a beast (which they are far from being). Rather he honors them and proves his worthiness for their assistance. For another Warcraft example, Thrall's initiation into the shaman's path was a humbling experience; instead of feeling puffed up by the powers which he was allowed to call on, he found himself humbled by their presences.

Also, you might like to take into consideration that the forces of Nature might not necessarily share human morals and sentiments. The Spirits may sympathise with the shaman's lost of a loved one, but do not expect them to break or bend the rules just because he begs them to do so. Even G-D's miracles work under the laws of physics.

My 2 cents =3
Shamanism isn't really a discipline I ever thought of much; I prefer elementalism or arcana for "traditional" magic. Nonetheless, it's an idea that has good merit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post

*flees faster on his [Spectral Saber] after using his [Riding Crop] to permanently enchant it with +10% mount speed*
Ah, clever. :3
Quote:
I think he wants you to lvl faster to drag you on Heroic runs for his own loot
Well, most of the really good stuff doesn't happen until 70, so...*shrug*

Although there's no reason I can't have an ulterior motive. :3

Quote:
Ah points noted. No wonder I can't RP shaman well (and I never play them anyway).

Now to see how all this fit into the Artefact, or at least what the Artefact is trying to do. For some part, I was thinking if the card created 4 "elementalings" like the Summer Scorchlings you see during the Mid Summer Festival using the elemental spirits. They'd be a boisterous bunch, hate to return to their card form, and are essentially 4 Intelligent Devices forged from the Spirits like elementals are. Not sure if this is legal though.
I actually have a functioning and I hope within-canon system involving Elementals. I never finished it, but I don't think it's out of the question. Not quite the same thing, but you see the idea.
Quote:
Works both ways...

...unless we both end up fighting to +spell damage plate.
A Retadin rolling on spell damage plate? With Sheath of Light, now I don't even need +Spellpower gear.
Quote:

ORE WA KUROSU!!!!

*keeps chasing Eva*
Do I detect a hint of genial animosity there, Kha? :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
*Stuff around Coma suddenly and spontaneously explodes*

Alright, who mentioned the unholy name of Those Who Mutilated the Sailor Moon Dub? Speak quickly before something else blows up.
You realize most anime dubs back then weren't taken close to seriously, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
You know you just said "I will kill myself" right?

It's "Omae wa kurosu" if I remember correctly.

Alternatively you could just say, "Shine!" as you chase him down
It's actually "korosu." And yes, you just announced your intent to commit suicide, Kha. Khrack getting to your head? :3

*runs*

Quote:
I see the blue-skinned-species-who's-name-I-shall-not-mention-for-fear-of-instant-flaming reference you did thar. Quite fitting too.
TAU!!!

*fleeeeeeeeeeees*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post

Excelleeeeeeeeennt!
That's why I kept telling you in IRC to go for it, eh?:P

I liked the interactions a lot. The sudden appearance of OC's in Negimaverse takes a bit getting used to, but it was made lighter by the fact that you and Keroko had been discussing about it in detail, so I pretty much know a fair bit about Keroko Negima version ( to Keroko for the awesome shop!) and Kouya.:3

It's poignant and sweet. You can pick up a lot of implied details already just from the scene alone. This has me anticipating your and Keroko's foray into Negimaverse in full force.

Anyway, I can't really be active for longer than I thought.:/ This thesis work is taking up much of my time. Though I prioritize this a lot since I want to increase my CGPA, so I need to focus on other subjects as well. The only sure time I can return here is probably not gonna come until April of next year... T____T

*sob*

;___;

Oh, and, snippet.

Spoiler for GenerationS later part. Grandis vs. Signum pt.1:

>_>

<_<

*RUNZ!!!*
Nicely done short here. I don't think there's anything like a graceful, one-on-one battle to really show what two people are like.

Sucks that you're gonna be out so long though... Then again, you got something good to go for, so put your all into it! And we shall keep the banners of Cadia flying high! :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
he... hehehehe hahahaha HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!
*head exprodez*

Aaron!! xD

The germa/belka word for explosion is Explosion!!

Exprozion... *shakes head in amusement*
Quote:
I blame Tetsuya Kakihara for making it sound like that!!! :<

(Force of habit. Thanks for the correction.)

*edits*

No comment on the match itself...? =( ()
Oops. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
.... Aaron.... do you know what your snippet has spawned?!

Sigandis, that's what! Knights of the Swords, their wills clashing, a dance of hearts and blades, on the battlefield of love!

*casts Alert and Accel and RUNS LIKE HELL*

Ninjaposting. TIred. 10,11,12 and 15 hour shifts.
Oh boy...someone's found a new cause...(:3)

Quote:
I... have returned...
From the barren wastes of the world, I have found my path, and returned here...

...And I bring with me... something... different.
Allow the OCs to explain.

Glen: "When Kagerou-san first began the Order of Freelance Mages, he had a vision of a unit that would mix firepower and magic, creating a diversion from canon that began to snowball out of control.

Emili: "With the introduction of elements from Halo - notably the weapons, certain characters, and a great deal of the equipment - the story of the Order became less of a fantasy and more of a military, harder science-fiction tale."

Erick: "And the story known as Alpha took that a step further, by eliminatin' anything that composed the canon. It destroyed the canon, and that not only alienated a lot o' people, but also made the story nothing like its base.

Franz: "Nanoha has no room for mindless space zombies, hulking giants in green armor, and a useless main character. So it was decided; it's time to return to our roots. By taking what worked, and removing what didn't, Kagerou-san has effectively... caused the Fate of Destruction, and the Joy of Rebirth."

Naomi: "Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha: Alpha is dead in the water; it no longer exists. Kagerou-san apologizes profusely, a thousand times over, for those who enjoyed it, and wishes that he could finish it. But he can't, not in the state it's in. It's time to fix things, to make them closer to canon, to reset his OCs and set them into the right direction."

Rena: "And so begins our story... we are the new characters. We're going to help everything be set straight. We are returning to canon, and putting our own little mix to it, just like a good Original Character should. We're going to diversify the ideas started by our predecessors, and continue that trend. We will fix the problems..."

Raye: "And create new wonders... or so we like to think. This is not only a rebirth, rebuild, recreation, or what have you. This is something new and exciting. Kagerou-san has found his spark again, what made him love to write, and now, he's going to start over. He's going to show you that he can write a good story, without diverging too strongly from canon; he's going to build us up slowly."

Aelita: "You will learn about us, and who we are. You will see a slow buildup of ideas, thoughts, rants, and feelings, creating a new vision for us, in Outer Cadia. We will unite the universe that Kagerou-san envisioned with the universe that we call Kerokanon. No longer will there be such a strong divergence. No longer will canon be smashed to pieces. It will be... extended."

Alexander: "The new Alpha - if it's even called that - will seek to unite Outer Cadia with that other thread, to give people who never come here a new outlook on us, to show us that we both can interact in such a way that they get us. We will make Keroko, Tesla, and Syn as if they were always there. We will make Kha and Fate's romance believable. We will take all of your thoughts and ideas, and we will expand on them. You, all of you, will be helping us... well, we hope."

Zirnitra: ". We are not the Order of Freelance Mages. From this point forward, the old Order is now Goose's, to do what he wants to with them, to do what he will, and make his former master proud. That's right, Goose; Kagerou-san is releasing you. He says it's time for you to make your own way in this place; time for you to do what you will. And Kagerou-san, he's going his own, bringing all with him, even you again, if you wish.

We are The Black Order. And we invite you to help tell our story."
Yeah...you mentioned something like that the other night.

R.I.P Alpha, we barely knew ye.

With any luck, this new scheme of yours will live up to it. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post

And Kagerou has returned with a most profound statement!

Although Alpha has fallen, I am looking forward to what will rise from the ashes of its remains :3
That's the way of a phoenix - from it's ashes it is reborn.

Quote:
You're going to have to drop it, Kha. Remember, the Wolf clan is shamanistic, they don't need Tau technology from Chao, and certainly not a Mont'au. Instead, try to think back to outlands, to the Mag'har, that's a far more acurate image for the Wolves. The Wolves and Tau don't mix, obviously, so scrap it and go back to something that does fit.

Don't stuff too much into them, if you have new ideas, create new factions and characters for them, but don't stuff all ideas into one of them.
A tip I've had to give myself more than once - too many chefs spoil the stew, or however it goes. I scrapped a recent idea because it got overwhelming, too much concept crammed into one package. The final, simplified version of that, incidentally, should be ready before long...:3

Quote:
Warning: following spoiler box is made of randomness. Feel free to ignore it if irks you.

Spoiler for random:

Hit by the sudden urge to write yet unable to direct it towards something meaningful, I have to resort to venting my frustration in simple words and posting it here. Though I hope it retains the slightest of value for being half-baked riddles of one thousand and one story ideas that has long been clogged in my mind that was released in this binge.

..though I have to say it feels great getting this out of my system through this selfish rant.
It sounds so...ephemeral. Thoughts one can barely touch, and all that...introspection becoming you, Tormenk?

Quote:

Aha...this sounds quite...intriguing. What interests me most about this is where it'll go from here. You can do so much more from the shadows than from the light.
LimitedEternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-26, 20:18   Link #3023
Comartemis
He Who Smites Shippers

*The scene abruptly switches to a remote and mostly barren lot somewhere in the backwoods of Michigan. Comartemis sits in a lawn chair on the shores of Lake Leelanau (look it up on Google Earth) with a squirrel sitting on his shoulder, looking at an old iBook G4 with Outer Cadia displayed on the page*

Greetings from the middle of nowhere, fellow Cadians. I seem to have lost myself on the road of life--

*Comar has been slapped with a lawsuit by Hatake Kakashi!*

--and wound up stranded in the middle of nowhere for the next two weeks. Fortunately I'm not completely cut off from civilization, and I'm finally getting somewhere in writing up Alex's profile and backstory, so the haxxbusters should have something to do before next week is up. As far as the spell list goes, I'm taking a new approach to the creation process; I plan to start out small and add stuff until the general consensus says that Alex is a balanced character as opposed to my typical approach of creating the entire spell list before consulting anyone on it.

The Negihaverse may actually cut off and diverge after the Chao arc, with the Magic World Arc not coming in to play until around StrikerS. Not a certainty, just a possibility, as I'd like to be able to work with solid facts about the questions introduced during the current arc, like what exactly Fate's motives are, who his partners in crime are, etc. I plan on having Fate be one of the recurring Big Bads along with Original JS and Cyphus Kane, but I need more information on him before I make any real movements in any direction.

In other news, welcome back Kagerou! Alpha won't really be missed on this end, to be perfectly honest, but I'm looking forward to this new project of yours, assuming at least that it's decidedly less angsty than Alpha was.

Kill the Darkfic.
Burn the Angst.
Purge the Bad End.
Comartemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-26, 23:31   Link #3024
Satty
Slash!

Well, I'm just dropping by right now...seems you've been busy.

Anyway, I've got to working on my next chapter of SearcherS, so here's a preview...

Spoiler for Ch.13- Preview:

Alright then, see ya. (Wonders how much backlog is going to occur 2 weeks later due to a trip to Philippines...)
Satty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-27, 01:59   Link #3025
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

@Comar: I am not that far updated on Negi to understand what your plans are, but should be ok.

Been a while Satty!

And in other news I finally worked out what to do, and dropped the caste system, replacing it with bloodlines, each with different characteristics and hence roles they play:

Kor (Wind) and Shas (Fire) pedigrees may have slightly differing doctrines for the pursuit of prey, but they all have bigger physique and endurance, and so are the traditional hunter lines. They make excellent rangers and warriors.

Por (Water) and Fio (Earth) pedigrees may be smaller in size, but are talented in softer skills, the former producing the best rogues and liaisons officers, the latter being better at professions, agriculture and cottage industry.

Aun (Wilds) are even larger than the Shas. They straddle both soft and hard worlds in terms of skills. However, they are masters of neither worlds, and their greater humanity makes them reproduce much slower, resulting in their numbers being far fewer. The Aun are the only wolves with magical blood and spiritual insight, and so as shamans they are the leaders of the werewolves.

And so, the naming system changes:

Aun'la'Kouya would then notate family name, level of proficiency, then finally the individual's name.

EDIT: Went back to basics, and gave Anna to another family instead. No more castes and stuff, Aun is their family name, pack is small, keep it simple and...

...Princess Anna x Kouya x Kero-hime rabu triangle.

Of course I'm keeping the castes and stuff for in case Ken gives us the short stick in resolving the Chao problem unsatisfactorily, where I'll righteously throw my ideas back in and kick off Hitsuzen my way.

Last edited by Kha; 2008-07-27 at 06:04.
Kha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-27, 06:08   Link #3026
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Somehow my mind kept translating Captain Schattenman's name. XD 'Captain Treasureman' has a bit of a piratish ring.

Alexander should get along great with Uomo.

Quote:

I'll have to admit, when the name 'Rena' popped up I half expected to see Rena Sayers. Though that's mostly my fault for watching too much S.ifr.

Quote:

I see, experimental subjects. Well, we know the TSAB High Council definetely wasn't beyond this, so it makes perfect sense.

Quote:
That was my brainwave!

However, I replaced bows and crossbows with rifles, submachineguns and other modern weapons because they were much more easily bought from the black market via Shoran rogues who can transform into and disguise themselves as humans easily. Melee weapons are harder to procure as they have to be obtained from the magical black markets.

This led to a divergence in combat preference amongst the warriors and hunters. The old-school preferred shorter ranged weapons like SMGs and handguns as secondary arms to their fists, claws, fangs or any melee weapon they can get their hands/paws on. The more humanized ones preferred long-ranged weapons and hit and run. These are the Fire and Air hunter castes.

The Aun command great respect and reverence amongst the Shoran because of their gift of insight, and the ability to speak with and honor the elements directly; only they have any magical ability apart from transformation.
Up till here, it makes sense.

Quote:
Therefore, wolves still are shamanistic, but its due to availability that their weapons have changed. This was why I felt if they had contact with Chao, they could solve their weapons shortage.
This doesn't. Why would Chao be able to solve their weapon shortage better then the black market?

Quote:
The Negihaverse may actually cut off and diverge after the Chao arc, with the Magic World Arc not coming in to play until around StrikerS.
Not advisable. In fact, very not advisable. Making the Mundus Magicus arc post-strikers means that there is a gap close to five years between the Chao arc and the Mundus Magicus arc, how would you explain why Negi waited five whole years before continuing to search for his father? Not to mention another tiny detail you seem to have overlooked: Everyone will have graduated by then. Class 2A will be no more. And not only would the Negima crew break up, but Nanoha, Hayate and Fate would be working full-time in the TSAB by then, further breaking down the fusion.

Quote:
Not a certainty, just a possibility, as I'd like to be able to work with solid facts about the questions introduced during the current arc, like what exactly Fate's motives are, who his partners in crime are, etc. I plan on having Fate be one of the recurring Big Bads along with Original JS and Cyphus Kane, but I need more information on him before I make any real movements in any direction.
Ahh, nostalgia. Welcome to the feeling many of us had when we were playing around in the OC-thread when StrikerS was still airing. The threat that anything we wrote down could be rendered inacurate by the next episode... Ah, I missed this thrill.

Quote:
EDIT: Went back to basics, and gave Anna to another family instead. No more castes and stuff, Aun is their family name, pack is small, keep it simple and...

...Princess Anna x Kouya x Kero-hime rabu triangle.
Very good. Scrapping unneeded complications to make the profiles flow better. I'm proud of you.

And be very very carefull with what you do with Chao, Kha. Chao is my favourite character in the Negimaverse, and you know how protective I can get where the lore of my favourite characters is concerned.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-27, 06:18   Link #3027
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

Quote:
>_>

Did Aaron just break Kyral with a single word?
Naa... Don't worry, I was already broken before... :P

Quote:
Somehow my mind kept translating Captain Schattenman's name. XD 'Captain Treasureman' has a bit of a piratish ring.
Schatten is "treasure" in dutch?
Old 2008-07-27, 07:07   Link #3028
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Treasures, technically, its a plural. 'Een schat' is 'A treasure' however, translating the name Schattenman removes the plural for accuracy.

Yes, our language can be quite a pain gramatically as well.
Old 2008-07-27, 07:17   Link #3029
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Very good. Scrapping unneeded complications to make the profiles flow better. I'm proud of you.
I basically went, "If I were Ken Akamatsu, what would I do?"

Do something deep, with loads of service thrown in.

And so, I did. This was the original script of Kouya's, just a handful of wandering wolves holed up in the Library. However, what I didn't like about Kouya was that he was one lucky Hanyou. No prejudice, doting mother, close-knit clan, a rare talent and is kept by his dream girl as a pet.

Turns out I needn't have worried; that script was good until I started talking aobut Shamanism and realizing links to 40K... @.@

Throw all that 40K away, keep the core shaman, then add more fun. I recalled the school had a big forest full of eerie rumors; what better to still another pack of well-to-do werewolves there? Plus I had a lot of fun crafting Anna (after somebody protested about being left out. >.>), and the chance of a triangle would be very Ken-like.

And the large density of werewolves could then be a secondary reason why Eva was sealed in Mahora, but that's just a random thought. ^^;;;

Now the only problem is to think of what Kouya wears fresh out of transformation... What would you call the leather pants that a Red Indian Brave would wear? And that necklace made out of bones? And when I say "Blue-fur poncho", what kind of an image do you get? ^^;;;

Quote:
And be very very carefull with what you do with Chao, Kha. Chao is my favourite character in the Negimaverse, and you know how protective I can get where the lore of my favourite characters is concerned.
Then I'll just ask one question:
Spoiler for The Million Dollar Question:
Think about it.

And of all the screwed up Khrack, I hope at least Keroko x Chao semi-yuri survived.
Old 2008-07-27, 08:00   Link #3030
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
and the chance of a triangle would be very Ken-like.
I'm gonna have to wait for Kouya's profile before I say anything final about that though.

Quote:
What would you call the leather pants that a Red Indian Brave would wear?
No real name as far as I know. Even if you'd find one, all it would mean is other people would go "A what?"

Quote:
And that necklace made out of bones?
Bone necklace? Can't get more obvious then that.

Quote:
And when I say "Blue-fur poncho", what kind of an image do you get? ^^;;;
Shaman.

Quote:
Then I'll just ask one question:
Spoiler for The Million Dollar Question:
Think about it.
Yeah. No compution. At all.

Or I'm totally misunderstanding it.

Quote:
And of all the screwed up Khrack, I hope at least Keroko x Chao semi-yuri survived.
Somewhat. The main problem is that Chao is basically a non-entity in the manga prior to the Mahora Festival, and since Keroko is not introduced untill the Kyoto arc, it makes it difficult to think of a reason for the two of them to know eachother so well.

Or rather, it makes it dificult to think of a reason for Keroko to know Chao so well.
Old 2008-07-27, 09:01   Link #3031
Comartemis
He Who Smites Shippers

Quote:
Not advisable. In fact, very not advisable. Making the Mundus Magicus arc post-strikers means that there is a gap close to five years between the Chao arc and the Mundus Magicus arc, how would you explain why Negi waited five whole years before continuing to search for his father?
Easy; Nagi was working with the TSAB as a temporary contract mage during his little joyride through Mundus Magicus and they have records of his activities that Negi can't get to unless he joins up. He needs to finish his 3-year tenure as a teacher then get himself a position with the TSAB before he can continue his search. It's just a matter of what Albireo tells him after Mahorafest; if he doesn't mention the Magic World but the TSAB instead, Negi won't have any reason to go to the magic world. Or he might simply tell Negi to go pick up Nagi's trail in Mundus Magicus without relying on the TSA at all. Depends on where the story goes.

Quote:
Not to mention another tiny detail you seem to have overlooked: Everyone will have graduated by then. Class 2A will be no more. And not only would the Negima crew break up, but Nanoha, Hayate and Fate would be working full-time in the TSAB by then, further breaking down the fusion.
This may actually work somewhat in my favor; most of the characters outside the Ala Alba would be cut from the cast, reducing the Negima cast to the core players, but Negi's pactio partners aren't going to ditch him just because school's out.

Like I said, it's just a possibility I'm toying with, not a sure thing. I'm already having some difficulties getting the Aces to stay in one place during their teenage years since they're going off on missions all the time, which may actually explain why they aren't around to interfere in key events or show up just in the nick of time in some cases. Nano/Alex/Fate/Hayate Quad Buster vs Demon Lord Sukuna, anybody? Or should Eva hang on to that Crowning Moment of Awesome?

Kill the Darkfic.
Burn the Angst.
Purge the Bad End.
Comartemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-27, 09:16   Link #3032
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Easy; Nagi was working with the TSAB as a temporary contract mage during his little joyride through Mundus Magicus
Whoa whoa whoa, slow down there, Nagi was a contract mage during the war? Doesn't that sort of violate the TSAB's non interference policy just a teeeny bit? I mean, jumping in where Lost Logia pop up and snatching them away before anyone can think to use them, I can understand, but interfering with a war they quite frankly had nothing to do with? I really don't see the TSAB doing this, much less authorizing it at all.

Quote:
and they have records of his activities that Negi can't get to unless he joins up. He needs to finish his 3-year tenure as a teacher then get himself a position with the TSAB before he can continue his search. It's just a matter of what Albireo tells him after Mahorafest; if he doesn't mention the Magic World but the TSAB instead, Negi won't have any reason to go to the magic world. Or he might simply tell Negi to go pick up Nagi's trail in Mundus Magicus without relying on the TSA at all. Depends on where the story goes.
I'm not comfortable with this at all, especially since Fate wouldn't just stop his plans just because Al didn't tell Negi about the Mundus Magicus. His events would still happen, this time without Negi to interfere with them. Throwing everything from Negi's learning Dark Magic to Asuna's revelation into a spiral of iregularities.

Quote:
Like I said, it's just a possibility I'm toying with, not a sure thing. I'm already having some difficulties getting the Aces to stay in one place during their teenage years since they're going off on missions all the time, which may actually explain why they aren't around to interfere in key events or show up just in the nick of time in some cases. Nano/Alex/Fate/Hayate Quad Buster vs Demon Lord Sukuna, anybody? Or should Eva hang on to that Crowning Moment of Awesome?
Duh, maybe make the Quad Buster fail, thereby making Eva's Crowning Moment of Awesome even more Awesome.
Old 2008-07-27, 09:43   Link #3033
Aaron008R

Keroko knocked some sense into me.
Indeed, I need to give Cadia-tan some attention as well, lest I become alienated from her.

Me: *pats Cadia-tan's head*

Cadia Zwei: Long time no see, Onii-chan!

(She's becoming more literate. She matures thru the posts.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
I liked it, it's not as obvious to picture a swordfight and all the tension surrounding it.
Thanks.:3 Though not as obvious? I'm kinda lost...^^;;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
.... Aaron.... do you know what your snippet has spawned?!

Sigandis, that's what! Knights of the Swords, their wills clashing, a dance of hearts and blades, on the battlefield of love!

*casts Alert and Accel and RUNS LIKE HELL*

Ninjaposting. TIred. 10,11,12 and 15 hour shifts.
Hardy, har, har, Wild Duck-kun.()

Of course, that's rather expected, considering much of the cast is female. Besides, how can you not have a male OC with a planned large presence in the fanonverse who interacts to great extent with the cast without getting a little harem treatment?:P

Let's see... For Grandis, it's...

Spoiler for Current planned harem chart. >:3:

~Just like that...

Grandis: Ahh. Just like that, I see...

Me: Yep! That's how it i-ACK!!!!

Grandis: I'm not sure if this kind of stuff is necessary...

Me: B-but it'll be great!

Grandis: And what do you mean by playmates for the Battle Maniacs...?

Me: Oh that. Err... Um... Hehe...

*RUNZ*

Grandis: *sigh* =_=

Quote:
*pats Aaron*

The thing is, unlike other threads on the internet, this one shall live till then. We'd have more delicious stuff for you then. Maybe we'll finally have the Cadia Trinity!

Quote:
Just as long as you don't disappear permanently as An Hero did... We'll wait for the return of Hayaurion!!!

*FLEEEEZ*
Right...

Quote:
Snippet.
Tousen da. Ore wa Aaron dakara...:P

(Of course. That's because I'm Aaron...:P)

Quote:
But nevertheless it was like Goose said, in implications! Now taken with this video discovered by Eva earlier, I can now safely conclude:

Signum = Sheryl Nome
Grandis = Alto
Hayate = Ranka Lee

...and their relative heights FIT!!!

*transforms to Wolf form and FLEEEEEZ FASTAAAH!!!*
~___~
DAMMIT, KHHHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post
=3 =3 =3

WIN!

Signum is certainly going all out, and the same for Grandis. Though, it seems that Grandis is having advantage right now with his elemental control. I wonder what's going to happen in Part 2 ...

Anyway, some minor nitpicks:

Spoiler for Errors:
Thanks a lot for both the complement and the correction!!!
And advantage? We'll just have to wait and see...>:3

Quote:
I... have returned...

Glen: "When Kagerou-san first began the Order of Freelance Mages, he had a vision of a unit that would mix firepower and magic, creating a diversion from canon that began to snowball out of control.

Emili: "With the introduction of elements from Halo - notably the weapons, certain characters, and a great deal of the equipment - the story of the Order became less of a fantasy and more of a military, harder science-fiction tale."

Erick: "And the story known as Alpha took that a step further, by eliminatin' anything that composed the canon. It destroyed the canon, and that not only alienated a lot o' people, but also made the story nothing like its base.

Franz: "Nanoha has no room for mindless space zombies, hulking giants in green armor, and a useless main character. So it was decided; it's time to return to our roots. By taking what worked, and removing what didn't, Kagerou-san has effectively... caused the Fate of Destruction, and the Joy of Rebirth."

Naomi: "Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha: Alpha is dead in the water; it no longer exists. Kagerou-san apologizes profusely, a thousand times over, for those who enjoyed it, and wishes that he could finish it. But he can't, not in the state it's in. It's time to fix things, to make them closer to canon, to reset his OCs and set them into the right direction."

Rena: "And so begins our story... we are the new characters. We're going to help everything be set straight. We are returning to canon, and putting our own little mix to it, just like a good Original Character should. We're going to diversify the ideas started by our predecessors, and continue that trend. We will fix the problems..."

Raye: "And create new wonders... or so we like to think. This is not only a rebirth, rebuild, recreation, or what have you. This is something new and exciting. Kagerou-san has found his spark again, what made him love to write, and now, he's going to start over. He's going to show you that he can write a good story, without diverging too strongly from canon; he's going to build us up slowly."

Aelita: "You will learn about us, and who we are. You will see a slow buildup of ideas, thoughts, rants, and feelings, creating a new vision for us, in Outer Cadia. We will unite the universe that Kagerou-san envisioned with the universe that we call Kerokanon. No longer will there be such a strong divergence. No longer will canon be smashed to pieces. It will be... extended."

Alexander: "The new Alpha - if it's even called that - will seek to unite Outer Cadia with that other thread, to give people who never come here a new outlook on us, to show us that we both can interact in such a way that they get us. We will make Keroko, Tesla, and Syn as if they were always there. We will make Kha and Fate's romance believable. We will take all of your thoughts and ideas, and we will expand on them. You, all of you, will be helping us... well, we hope."

Zirnitra: ". We are not the Order of Freelance Mages. From this point forward, the old Order is now Goose's, to do what he wants to with them, to do what he will, and make his former master proud. That's right, Goose; Kagerou-san is releasing you. He says it's time for you to make your own way in this place; time for you to do what you will. And Kagerou-san, he's going his own, bringing all with him, even you again, if you wish.

That's a little sad...
But anyway, it's still your choice. I'll be looking forward and will be supporting your project, nonetheless. Go for it, KAGEROU!!

Quote:
Less IRC, more posting!
!!!!!!!!!

Y-YES MA'A-err, SIR!!!
(Gah...>.> I got trapped...)

(You're right. I guess I will now. I miss being here. Thanks, Keroko.)

Quote:
You know, these two should get along just fine after Grandis gets Befriended. They're quite a lot alike, yet each with their own particular traits.
Yep, they would. Like I said above, sparring partners. >:3

Quote:
EPIC FAIL

*dies*

See? I told you putting it up was a bad idea, Aaron. T_T

*chills in the corner*

Zetsuboshita. T_T Toushoran ni ZETSUBOSHITA! T_T T_T T_T
It's alright.^^;;
The road to victory is laden with many failures! What matters is that you don't give up and gun for the goal!!! >:3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
Well... Kakihara was born in Düsseldorf and his pronunciation is pretty good. But yeah he somehow manages to make it sound like Exprozion! xD
Yeah. XD

Quote:
Ah sorry for not commenting the match itself...
It was 2 o'clock in the morning and I was staying at a friends place watching anime all night, so I was only able to quickread things.
It's alright...^^;;

Quote:
Pretty impressive! Signum fighting is always nice. And Grandis has some badass moves himself. xD
Thanks!

Quote:

MORE!!!!
Later!!!

Quote:

Spoiler for random:

I find it interesting.:P

Especially this part about Katrina...
Quote:
"The magnificent siren that now lies cast in stone, buried in loss and fear. What shall become of her frost and flame? Shall they lie forgotten now that God has forsaken her?"
Nighty-crack, much...? *nudgenudgehinthint*

>.>

<.<

>.<

*RUNZ!!!*

Quote:
Methink this can be explored and expounded into something very interesting . It, or they, can be as seeds of inspiration, waiting to be sowed, nourished and harvested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post
Nicely done short here. I don't think there's anything like a graceful, one-on-one battle to really show what two people are like.
Indeed. Thanks.

Quote:
Sucks that you're gonna be out so long though... Then again, you got something good to go for, so put your all into it! And we shall keep the banners of Cadia flying high! :3
I'll be counting on you guys!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satty View Post
Well, I'm just dropping by right now...seems you've been busy.

Anyway, I've got to working on my next chapter of SearcherS, so here's a preview...

Spoiler for Ch.13- Preview:
Long time no see, Satty!
And the old partners are duking it out I see. I'll look forward to seeing the match in full.

Quote:
Alright then, see ya. (Wonders how much backlog is going to occur 2 weeks later due to a trip to Philippines...)

Awesome!!!

Quote:
I'd also attribute it a bit to how you cared for Kha here in OCT for the past few weeks. Good job!

Quote:
It's good to see this side of Keroko once in a while...
Just like the old days, ne, Kha?

Quote:

Quote:
Somewhat. The main problem is that Chao is basically a non-entity in the manga prior to the Mahora Festival, and since Keroko is not introduced untill the Kyoto arc, it makes it difficult to think of a reason for the two of them to know eachother so well.

Or rather, it makes it dificult to think of a reason for Keroko to know Chao so well.
Complicated indeed...:/

Though introducing sudden connections isn't really that hard. Akamatsu tends to make a number of sudden connections, after all. >:3

Anyway, back to work for me.

*gives Cadia Zwei another pat*

Cadia Zwei: See you again, Onii-chan!

Me: Seeyaz. =3

*runs off*

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2008-07-27 at 14:04.
Aaron008R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-27, 10:51   Link #3034
Tormenk

Quote:

Spoiler for GenerationS later part. Grandis vs. Signum pt.1:

>_>

<_<

*RUNZ!!!*
I wished my fights had this level of detail at least.

Good work here. Hope to see the continuation. >=D

Quote:
Methink this can be explored and expounded into something very interesting . It, or they, can be as seeds of inspiration, waiting to be sowed, nourished and harvested.
Well thanks.

Pity the planted seeds are dying from the lack of watering..

Quote:

"The fate of death is the joy of rebirth."

Sad to see Alpha go but no point carrying something further once it's no longer enjoyable. Still, I see you are ready to go with the new characters here.

Great setting up here and good luck in future writing.

Quote:
I've no idea what in the world you are thinking, but give these to Carym and let all hell break loose!
Sure, since I referenced each of the Aces here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post

Quote:
A tip I've had to give myself more than once - too many chefs spoil the stew, or however it goes. I scrapped a recent idea because it got overwhelming, too much concept crammed into one package. The final, simplified version of that, incidentally, should be ready before long...:3
One that I worry about now. Too many things to keep track of can be difficult sometimes. =/

Quote:
It sounds so...ephemeral. Thoughts one can barely touch, and all that...introspection becoming you, Tormenk?
It's an over-indulged selfish habit.

Quote:

~Just like that...

*RUNZ*

I'll play devil's advocate and say Tesla has a bicker-ish relationship with Grandis. (final say is of course Keroko's. ^^)

Quote:

That sounds like something C.C. would say.

You been watching too much CG R2 I presume.

Quote:
I find it interesting.:P

Especially this part about Katrina...

Nighty-crack, much...? *nudgenudgehinthint*

>.>

<.<

>.<

*RUNZ!!!*
>.>

Nighty-crack is this:

Spoiler:

Looking at Aurion's traits so far, I assumed he scores a high I and an equally high D for the DISC tests hence the last line.

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Tormenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-27, 11:06   Link #3035
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
I'm gonna have to wait for Kouya's profile before I say anything final about that though.
Ah-haha... No worries, its nothing major yet. So far its:

"Princess" Anna likes Kouya and tries many ways to kidnap/dognap him, but Kouya is more interested in Nodoka and prefers to hang around her. At the same time, Nodoka is infatuated in Negi and fails to notice the few times Kouya transforms to approach her until much later, either Kyoto or earlier. Meanwhile, Kouya doesn't want to hurt Anna's feelings and opts to dodge her if possible. And to add to his confusion, he recently has been receiving visions about a red-headed princess and juggles watching out for the Library Exploration Club with searching for this mystery girl...

...then comes the heartbreaker moment where Kouya finally gathers his wits to confess, only to walk into Nodoka kissing Negi at the Festival ...

...not as tangled as I am at full creation power, but I hope this works so far, so I can factor in Keroko in future.

Quote:
No real name as far as I know. Even if you'd find one, all it would mean is other people would go "A what?"
Yeah... I'll just go for tanned leggings then.

Quote:
Bone necklace? Can't get more obvious then that.
I recalled there was a name for it... Dreamcatcher?

Quote:
Shaman.
No, no, no... I mean, bright blue on brown tanned gear is... -worthy.

I've updated for a grey-black fur (so Kouya in wolf/puppy form will have grey-black fur like a Huskie as well) so that when he henshins out it won't be so jarring...

...however, it seems that Clerics can't escape Gunmetal Grey, like how Kerokos can't dodge Chaos Black.

Quote:
Yeah. No compution. At all.

Or I'm totally misunderstanding it.
It's a rather hard concept to grasp. Took me lots of research to understand what CLAMP says, and frankly once you do its really illuminating.

Quote:

...gweh?! What do you mean; she wasn't in the class at the start of Negima and only joins at Kyoto, or just shafted until Kyoto arc?

Cos I was working from the latter idea, and so she'd hang out with (but isn't part of, so Chao wouldn't draft her in) the Engineering club, and then make cameos along with Chao and Hakase until the time for them to take center-stage. If its the former then... NOT AS PLANNED!

However, both scenarios fit into Kouya's visions, so I can change that easily. Just woe to the loss of KeroChao.

Quote:
Indeed, I need to give Cadia-tan some attention as well, lest I become alienated from her.

Me: *pats Cadia-tan's head*

Cadia Zwei: Long time no see, Onii-chan!

(She's becoming more literate. She matures thru the posts.)
I see--

Zwei: ONIII-TAAAN!!!!

*is glomped*

...something didn't change though.

Quote:
Let's see... For Grandis, it's...

~Just like that...

*RUNZ*

And not forgetting...

*watches Kha chase Grandis for hurting Fate*

Fate: Hey its just a scr--

Kha: GRAAAAAAAAANDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS!!!!!!!!!!!
Grandis: KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

*dustclouded battle*

Fate: ...they're not listening.

*RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNZ*

Quote:
Ah hello Ein. Yes Zwei's still here.

Quote:
Right...
Definitely.

Quote:

*smacks Aaron around with the Cheese-kun plushie he borrowed from C.C.*

Oh btw, I did say Kha started out being the Cleric with C.C. and Karen's help before, didn't I?

Quote:
~___~
DAMMIT, KHHHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
Keikakudoori...

Quote:
!!!!!!!!!

Y-YES MA'A-err, SIR!!!

Quote:
It's alright.^^;;
The road to victory is laden with many failures! What matters is that you don't give up and gun for the goal!!! >:3
*stabs Aaron with a stethoscope to get even* >:3

Quote:
I'd also attribute it a bit to how you cared for Kha here in OCT for the past few weeks. Good job!
O-OI! Haven't you had enough of the KeroKha jokes from FFC?!

Quote:
Yeah...

Though I'd expect an even bigger blast once I finish the latest package related to Ch-- I mean Kia.

Quote:

Though introducing sudden connections isn't really that hard. Akamatsu tends to make a number of sudden connections, after all. >:3
Yeah I'm wondering what Keroko's plans are... But I think if its what I mentioned above it shouldn't be too hard.

Quote:
Anyway, back to work for me.

*gives Cadia Zwei another pat*

Cadia Zwei: See you again, Onii-chan!

Me: Seeyaz. =3

*runs off*
Cadia Ein: Walk carefully, Ojii-chan.

*RUNZ FASTAAAH!!!*
Old 2008-07-27, 12:50   Link #3036
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Just a little post every few days will do. I usually do a little evening post whenever I'm busy.

Quote:
Keroko: Second closest Ace to Grandis. Keroko starts off hostile at first because of GenerationS, but they become really, really great buddies as time passes. So much so that there'll be Kerondis crack to fly around...>:3 (That's fine, right, Keroko?^^;; )
Sure. Jealous Hayate scenarios are already spawning. :3

Quote:
Tesla: An eventual buddy as well?:P (Need your input, Keroko... ><)
... I can't see Tesla and Grandis beyond the 'friends' level myself.

Quote:
!!!!!!!!!

Y-YES MA'A-err, SIR!!!

Good, now remember it.

Quote:
All part of the job.

Quote:
And what side would that be, dear Aaron?

Quote:

Yeah, but all of them have at least some explanation. I just need to find a good one for Keroko and Chao.

Quote:
I'll play devil's advocate and say Tesla has a bicker-ish relationship with Grandis. (final say is of course Keroko's. ^^)
Nah, Aurion already fills that role.

Quote:
Ah-haha... No worries, its nothing major yet. So far its:

"Princess" Anna likes Kouya and tries many ways to kidnap/dognap him, but Kouya is more interested in Nodoka and prefers to hang around her. At the same time, Nodoka is infatuated in Negi and fails to notice the few times Kouya transforms to approach her until much later, either Kyoto or earlier. Meanwhile, Kouya doesn't want to hurt Anna's feelings and opts to dodge her if possible. And to add to his confusion, he recently has been receiving visions about a red-headed princess and juggles watching out for the Library Exploration Club with searching for this mystery girl...

...then comes the heartbreaker moment where Kouya finally gathers his wits to confess, only to walk into Nodoka kissing Negi at the Festival ...

...not as tangled as I am at full creation power, but I hope this works so far, so I can factor in Keroko in future.
Just gimme a profile so I can see if I can fit Kouya in as a romantic love interest for Keroko to begin with.

Quote:
I recalled there was a name for it... Dreamcatcher?
... Dreamcatchers aren't exactly made out of bones, Kha.

Quote:
No, no, no... I mean, bright blue on brown tanned gear is... -worthy.
I just came from a LARP where a whole group of people were wearing that patern. All of them were shamans. Twitchworty? Not to me.

Quote:
...however, it seems that Clerics can't escape Gunmetal Grey, like how Kerokos can't dodge Chaos Black.
There is no Keroko that doesn't wear black. The red hair may change (some anime don't have wild colors, in which case Keroko's hair color reverts to a more 'normal' color depending on the anime) but Keroko always wears black. :3

Quote:
It's a rather hard concept to grasp. Took me lots of research to understand what CLAMP says, and frankly once you do its really illuminating.
Enlighten me.

Quote:
...gweh?! What do you mean; she wasn't in the class at the start of Negima and only joins at Kyoto, or just shafted until Kyoto arc?

Cos I was working from the latter idea, and so she'd hang out with (but isn't part of, so Chao wouldn't draft her in) the Engineering club, and then make cameos along with Chao and Hakase until the time for them to take center-stage. If its the former then... NOT AS PLANNED!
Negi and co encounter an amnesia suffering Keroko during the Kyoto arc. Monkey girl launches another attack, Chamo convinces Keroko and Negi to make a pactio, Negi promises to help Keroko with her memory, they fling some excuse together that Keroko is a late-ariving transfer student and Keroko becomes an inoficial class 2A student. When they get back, the headmaster informs them that he could find no sources of a person named Keroko Georashi ( which becomes not surprising in hindsight, concidering she wasn't even born on this world) and decides to make the 'fake' transfer temporarily official untill Keroko gets her memory back.

Quote:
I see--

*is glomped*

Trust me, you won't get rid of that. Ever.
Old 2008-07-27, 13:39   Link #3037
Aaron008R

Quote:
I wished my fights had this level of detail at least.
We all have our own styles...><

Quote:
Good work here. Hope to see the continuation. >=D
Thanks.

Quote:
Indeed...^^;;

Quote:
That sounds like something C.C. would say.

You been watching too much CG R2 I presume.
Touché. :3

Quote:
>.>

Nighty-crack is this:

Spoiler:

Looking at Aurion's traits so far, I assumed he scores a high I and an equally high D for the DISC tests hence the last line.

R-right... Crack indeed....

Quote:
I see--

*is glomped*

That's her special show of affection. Just. For. You. :P

You should be grateful.

*RUNZ*

Quote:
And not forgetting...

*watches Kha chase Grandis for hurting Fate*

Fate: Hey its just a scr--

Kha: GRAAAAAAAAANDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS!!!!!!!!!!!
Grandis: KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

*dustclouded battle*

Fate: ...they're not listening.

*RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNZ*

Quote:
*smacks Aaron around with the Cheese-kun plushie he borrowed from C.C.*

Oh btw, I did say Kha started out being the Cleric with C.C. and Karen's help before, didn't I?
I see...>.>

Quote:
Keikakudoori...
<____________<

Quote:
:3

Quote:
*stabs Aaron with a stethoscope to get even* >:3
@_@

*removes stethoscope and stabs back with periscope.* >:3

Quote:
O-OI! Haven't you had enough of the KeroKha jokes from FFC?!
I didn't imply anything...

Or maybe I did.

*RUNZ FROM LIGHT AND DARKNESS rabu-rabu BREAKER!!!!!*

Quote:
Though I'd expect an even bigger blast once I finish the latest package related to Ch-- I mean Kia.
>.>
<.<
>.<

Taking a leaf from your book, may the Light bless your soul after you get blasted...

Quote:
Cadia Ein: Walk carefully, Ojii-chan.

*RUNZ FASTAAAH!!!*
*/me stabs Kha with a bowling ball*

:3 :3 :3

Quote:
Just a little post every few days will do. I usually do a little evening post whenever I'm busy.

Quote:
Sure. Jealous Hayate scenarios are already spawning. :3
Nice...
Mind filling us in on one of those?:P

Quote:
... I can't see Tesla and Grandis beyond the 'friends' level myself.
How about extra-casual comrades?:3

Quote:
Good, now remember it.
Y-yes sir!

Quote:
All part of the job.

Quote:
And what side would that be, dear Aaron?
A side all three of us have, Keroko-chan.

Remember...?

Hurt Nanoha = Face Keroko's Dark DragonBreath

Hurt Fate = Face Kha's Divine Zamber

Hurt Hayate = Face my 'Normal But No Less Painful' punishment.

Now that I've thought about it, You like to use Darkness, Kha likes using the Light. =3
So that means I get Normal? :3 Not that I'm complaining, though. I love my neutral magic and how to use it advantageously! >:3

Quote:
Yeah, but all of them have at least some explanation. I just need to find a good one for Keroko and Chao.
Yeah.:/
You'll find one eventually.:3

Quote:
Nah, Aurion already fills that role.
Which make me thinks that having both Tesla and Grandis as the exasprated duo to Aurion's whimsical attitude compute...

Quote:
There is no Keroko that doesn't wear black. The red hair may change (some anime don't have wild colors, in which case Keroko's hair color reverts to a more 'normal' color depending on the anime) but Keroko always wears black. :3
Wouldn't expect anything less.

Quote:
Negi and co encounter an amnesia suffering Keroko during the Kyoto arc. Monkey girl launches another attack, Chamo convinces Keroko and Negi to make a pactio, Negi promises to help Keroko with her memory, they fling some excuse together that Keroko is a late-ariving transfer student and Keroko becomes an inoficial class 2A student. When they get back, the headmaster informs them that he could find no sources of a person named Keroko Georashi ( which becomes not surprising in hindsight, concidering she wasn't even born on this world) and decides to make the 'fake' transfer temporarily official untill Keroko gets her memory back.
Sounds like a plan to me.
I can actually see it now...

Quote:
Keroko: Ne, Cadia?

Cadia Zwei: Un!

Aaron: It's because you're special for her, Kha.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2008-07-27 at 15:03.
Aaron008R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-27, 18:14   Link #3038
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

I seem to have a habbit of finishing profiles in the middle of the night. Oh well.

*profile scrapped, rebuilt in progress*

Last edited by Keroko; 2008-07-28 at 09:27.
Old 2008-07-27, 20:28   Link #3039
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Just gimme a profile so I can see if I can fit Kouya in as a romantic love interest for Keroko to begin with.
One thing I like about Kouya is that he's a clean sheet.

Profile coming soon, only problem is, I can't think of a name for his Pactio, nor his Artefact. And worst of all, I only have an idea of what happens to him in Kyoto arc and the Book of Knowledge arc. Mostly shafted.

Quote:
... Dreamcatchers aren't exactly made out of bones, Kha.
And isn't worn like what I thought it was. Ah well, I can add that to his otherwise plain fur poncho.

Quote:
I just came from a LARP where a whole group of people were wearing that patern. All of them were shamans. Twitchworty? Not to me.
*tries to imagine a blue LARP pattern Shaman set and drifts off to 40K...*

...!!!

*hurriedly slays 40K daemon*

Got a picture?

Quote:
Cleric hair change often too, but grey lined with black or white seems standard issue like so.

Quote:
Enlighten me.
Its because only if the future is inevitably set/fixed to occur in a certain manner, can one travel into the past in the first place and do something that was going to happen.

See how even before Negi started going back in time, relative to the present, he already was timetraveling. This shows that the future is fixed, and all actions in the present will lead to this one inevitable future.

Which means all efforts to change the future will end in vain, because, like how the future returning to the past only ends up causing an event already accounted for in the future, the present's actions will have even less impact on that future.

20 Faces was taunting Kouya's efforts to pursue Chao's future Scriber, because it was inevitable. And raised the threat of creating a time paradox if he succeeds.

There's one loophole here that I figured out, but to reveal it now would be spoilerific.

Quote:
...NOT AS PLANNED.

*hastily makes adjustments*

Yes KeroChao is very unlikely. Now the problem is to resolve whether Kouya fits Keroko; she's a bit like Saber () and Kouya's a lot like Shiro () so I'll have to try really hard ().

And no, no Unlimited Blade Works. The most is his variation of Ki-Magic Synthesis that combines the 4 elements instead:

"I am the Son of the Wind and Rain."
"Earth is my Body, and Fire is my Blood."

...it goes further, but yeah.

Quote:
... ()

Quote:
That's her special show of affection. Just. For. You. :P

You should be grateful.

*RUNZ*

Quote:
I see...>.>
<.<

Quote:
<____________<
>_____________>

Quote:
@_@

*removes stethoscope and stabs back with periscope.* >:3
@_@

*removes periscope and stabs back with a microscope.* >>:3

Quote:
I didn't imply anything...

Or maybe I did.

*RUNZ FROM LIGHT AND DARKNESS rabu-rabu BREAKER!!!!!*
*watches Aaron disappear in a blast of blue and red*

YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS SATASHI-NYAN!!! ()

Quote:
>.>
<.<
>.<

Taking a leaf from your book, may the Light bless your soul after you get blasted...
KHRACK FOR THE KHRACK GOD!!!

Quote:
*/me stabs Kha with a bowling ball*

:3 :3 :3
*cross-stabs with a wrecking ball* :3 :3 :3

Quote:
A side all three of us have, Keroko-chan.

Remember...?

Hurt Nanoha = Face Keroko's Dark DragonBreath

Hurt Fate = Face Kha's Divine Zamber

Hurt Hayate = Face my 'Normal But No Less Painful' punishment.

Now that I've thought about it, You like to use Darkness, Kha likes using the Light. =3
So that means I get Normal? :3 Not that I'm complaining, though. I love my neutral magic and how to use it advantageously! >:3
Yes you Arcane Mage. >:3

Quote:
Yeah.:/
You'll find one eventually.:3
Please do. >:3

Quote:
Keroko: Ne, Cadia?

Cadia Zwei: Un!

Aaron: It's because you're special for her, Kha.
Omae wa...

Quote:
I seem to have a habbit of finishing profiles in the middle of the night. Oh well.

Spoiler for Keroko: Negima version:
How... unceremonious a landing. Almost as if Chao tripped her.

Pact: Certain Victory computes to hell and back again.

No complaints about her abilities, in fact, I can safely say she's...

Tohsaka Anna: "...the most powerful class of Ministra."

...like Asuna.

Many Khrack crystals fell when her story came up...

But from the story... I can feel the fire burning in mah brains! So many elements mesh together, just need to tweak a little here and there...!

*a Khrack explosion ensues as new crystals form in place of the old*

Old 2008-07-27, 23:09   Link #3040
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Well, I'm back in. Sooo....

Quote:
Actually it was supposed to be German. According to a translator i checked with, it's supposed to mean "Shadow Man."

Quote:
Alexander should get along great with Uomo.
I kinda wonder if there's a Leena for him...

Quote:
I'll have to admit, when the name 'Rena' popped up I half expected to see Rena Sayers. Though that's mostly my fault for watching too much S.ifr.
I'm still @___@ at black-haired Rena. It just doesn't compute. And yet it also computes.

Quote:
I... have returned...

....somehow.... I get the feeling you're disapointed in me, Kanchou.... -_-;;

/me gazes sadly at the paperwork he has to do here and in real life.

Well, I was planning on refining Franz and toning down a number of Halo elements. But.... i think I'll need to read more fantasy. My current readinglist is as follows: The Royal Marines: From Sea Soldiers to a Special Force, Downrange: SEALs in the War on Terror, Marine Sniper: 93 Confirmed Kills, Black Hawk Down and Inside Delta Force.

Quote:
Rebuilt!? Back to the roots of FA? @__@

Zinitra's skillset looks good and i can see more than a few spells that were dropped from previous concepts before...

....black-haired Rena does not compute. Yet is pretty and hawt and cute.

History.... zomgzomgzomg this is the stuff we used to come up with! This spark! This thing that I have lost!

Quote:

THIS! IS! SHIN ALPHA!
The same vibe that ran in SA runs now in the Black Order!

*goes off to read old SA to get back into the feel of things*

I'm really, really, really excited about this. Looks awesome.

*begins preparations to ship Zirnitra/Rena*

Well, now that the OFM are mine to play with.... once I finish Soldiers of the Wasteland and Task Force 6, I'll take a break, do some long thinking on how I want to proceed...

Oh and write sone Franz/Naomi hijinks. Been meaning to write more light-heartedly about them.

Having said all that.... I should have never brought Chief in. -_- SHoulda just left him out and kept Johnson. The Black Badass Sergeant Major is both a trope and Truth in Television.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hayaurion, kaonland, keroland, khrack, original content