AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-09-17, 12:21   Link #1981
BlazeHero

Ok finally caught up in the manga after a full series worth of episodes to watch, glad I got to join in on the conversation before the series was over, not reading spoilers cause I don't want to be spoiled.

Finished episode 11, kinda expected Yoshiharu to die but I doubt Juubei is dead since she wasn't blown apart like Monkey was. Kinda cool how it is going to show Nobuna's descent into a ruthless general from here on. I expected her personality to change, and I guess death and murder does that to people. Though knowing my predictions and anime logic I'm sure she'll resolve herself and try and stay true to herself.

I really need to pick up Japanese, I'd love to be reading the light novel right now.
Old 2012-09-17, 13:55   Link #1982
Akumasama
Feminist

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazeHero View Post
Ok finally caught up in the manga after a full series worth of episodes to watch, glad I got to join in on the conversation before the series was over, not reading spoilers cause I don't want to be spoiled.

Finished episode 11, kinda expected Yoshiharu to die but I doubt Juubei is dead since she wasn't blown apart like Monkey was. Kinda cool how it is going to show Nobuna's descent into a ruthless general from here on. I expected her personality to change, and I guess death and murder does that to people. Though knowing my predictions and anime logic I'm sure she'll resolve herself and try and stay true to herself.

I really need to pick up Japanese, I'd love to be reading the light novel right now.
Welcome to the discussion. I doubt he's dead, more like I guess it's Zenki who acted as his clone since he wasn't visible when Hanzou blew him up. Reason would probably be to save the soldiers lives.
Though as a friend pointed out and I quote "I'm not too keen on general tone
since I think it's strong part is the light hearted aspect."

As for LN status, I don't have my laptop right now (which has gone for repair) so translating is a bit problematic till I get it back.
Old 2012-09-17, 18:00   Link #1983
chad001
Happy-End Totalitarian

^ right on the money.
chad001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-17, 19:35   Link #1984
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akumasama View Post
Welcome to the discussion. I doubt he's dead, more like I guess it's Zenki who acted as his clone since he wasn't visible when Hanzou blew him up. Reason would probably be to save the soldiers lives.
Though as a friend pointed out and I quote "I'm not too keen on general tone
since I think it's strong part is the light hearted aspect."

As for LN status, I don't have my laptop right now (which has gone for repair) so translating is a bit problematic till I get it back.
Wow, usually I hear Laptops are more expensive to repair than to buy a new one. Your guess is the same as my guess, due to the summaries we gotten on vol 4. It is not really close to complete so looks like we will get spoil on the next episode.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-17, 19:43   Link #1985
chad001
Happy-End Totalitarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Wow, usually I hear Laptops are more expensive to repair than to buy a new one. Your guess is the same as my guess, due to the summaries we gotten on vol 4. It is not really close to complete so looks like we will get spoil on the next episode.
Depends on what's the problem. IF his motherboard is dead, then yeah, it would be. But if it's just one connection that's fried, or his hard drive, or RAM, then it would still be cheaper to repair. Though, if we're talking spoilers for Vol. 4, there A LOT to cover for just one episode, especially since they seem to be adding something with Konoe(?). They've still got to explain the ruse, the Juubei scene, Hanbei figuring it out, they did take out the part with the monks though... but there's still Shingen, as well as Nagamasa and Nobusumi. And I have a really bad feelnig that they may end on the tsundere hijinks part of Sagara's return... that would be a REALLY bad way to end it.
chad001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-17, 19:45   Link #1986
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad001 View Post
Depends on what's the problem. IF his motherboard is dead, then yeah, it would be. But if it's just one connection that's fried, or his hard drive, or RAM, then it would still be cheaper to repair. Though, if we're talking spoilers for Vol. 4, there A LOT to cover for just one episode, especially since they seem to be adding something with Konoe(?). They've still got to explain the ruse, the Juubei scene, Hanbei figuring it out, they did take out the part with the monks though... but there's still Shingen, as well as Nagamasa and Nobusumi. And I have a really bad feelnig that they may end on the tsundere hijinks part of Sagara's return... that would be a REALLY bad way to end it.
Yeah, but the anime been very good to produce so I am expecting a very good ending for season 1.
Old 2012-09-17, 22:23   Link #1987
JAGI_X

Quote:
Yeah, but the anime been very good to produce so I am expecting a very good ending for season 1.
same here Reaper i also expecting a very good ending too.

But if Takeda Shingen appears in anime it will be a second season right.
Old 2012-09-18, 00:55   Link #1988
XxSleepyxX
Learner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akumasama View Post

Stupid Akuma tell them you have a hard drive problem! Unless it got worse.

I don't see the anime getting a second season because they dumped 5 vols into a 12 ep series. It was a gamble that didn't really pay off. Sure they had better visuals, but the story/any ecchi related content basically went down the drain. The main reason a lot of people decided to watch Nobuna was because the art-style was the same as DxD. The anime might get a "unique ending."
Old 2012-09-18, 00:57   Link #1989
Sumeragi
Banned

No, they didn't get into volume 5 yet.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-18, 01:11   Link #1990
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxSleepyxX View Post

I don't see the anime getting a second season because they dumped 5 vols into a 12 ep series. It was a gamble that didn't really pay off. Sure they had better visuals, but the story/any ecchi related content basically went down the drain. The main reason a lot of people decided to watch Nobuna was because the art-style was the same as DxD. The anime might get a "unique ending."
Unless you can back this up, I'm sure this is pretty much your own opinion
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-18, 07:01   Link #1991
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxSleepyxX View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Unless you can back this up, I'm sure this is pretty much your own opinion
I agree with Larethian. I didn't support this Light Novel for the illustrations. I supported because it was interesting, there is a lot of history into it. Added the twist of changing past events and the fact it isn't a cliche harem series makes it very good.
Also, XxSleepyxX, they haven't yet reach vol 5.
Old 2012-09-19, 03:11   Link #1992
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

I'm starting to become interested with this series because of Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon. All this talk about the Sengoku Era in the eyes of the Oda is interesting, because Horizon focuses more on the Matsudaira.

Any Horizon readers here? How was reading Oda Nobuna?
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 03:46   Link #1993
NoirX
ぼっち
*Author

Quote:
I agree with Larethian. I didn't support this Light Novel for the illustrations. I supported because it was interesting, there is a lot of history into it. Added the twist of changing past events and the fact it isn't a cliche harem series makes it very good.
Also, XxSleepyxX, they haven't yet reach vol 5.
They haven't indeed. But at this pace they'll run out of materials to be animated.
Old 2012-09-19, 07:27   Link #1994
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoirX View Post
They haven't indeed. But at this pace they'll run out of materials to be animated.
There is currently 9 volumes out, the first season will finish up at vol 4. If this first season is a success I expect Madhouse will go into much more detailed in the second season. Maybe they will do 2 volumes, 3 or 4 again, all of which are interesting.
Old 2012-09-19, 08:22   Link #1995
NoirX
ぼっち
*Author

Quote:
There is currently 9 volumes out, the first season will finish up at vol 4. If this first season is a success I expect Madhouse will go into much more detailed in the second season. Maybe they will do 2 volumes, 3 or 4 again, all of which are interesting.
Could be like that, but it could also be like DxD's anime fate.
Old 2012-09-19, 09:19   Link #1996
yui2401

Anime cut too much, almost all interesting scene i want to see, like taikoyaki's competition, or when Juubei show her true face to Saru, or when he meet Date Masamune, and so on. And, anime make Saru became someone only rely on his history's knowledge, he don't really like that, though, and in anime, i felt that Nobuna became more idiot and selfish than novel, didn't she?
yui2401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 15:30   Link #1997
Syokool
Lab. member 009
*Scanlator

A relationship chart I've found in yaraon:

http://blog-imgs-51.fc2.com/y/a/r/ya...85b16a600a.jpg

Source: 『織田信奈の野望』本能寺の変以降の史実相関図・・・これはこれで見たいなw   他

As I'm a total ass with Japanese history, I will have to check some books to understand some things in the LN
Syokool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 20:24   Link #1998
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by yui2401 View Post
Anime cut too much, almost all interesting scene i want to see, like taikoyaki's competition, or when Juubei show her true face to Saru, or when he meet Date Masamune, and so on. And, anime make Saru became someone only rely on his history's knowledge, he don't really like that, though, and in anime, i felt that Nobuna became more idiot and selfish than novel, didn't she?
No, the things that Nobuna did in the anime would be consider small stuff compared what she did in the Light Novel. A lot of stuff been cut out due to the rating of the anime which is PG and also some there may been some laws prohibiting some of the stuff of the Light Novel to be animated.
Old 2012-09-19, 21:30   Link #1999
yui2401

But Bontemaru's scence completely cut off, even though that why she became Daimyo, and then, a certain onmyouji had cut off witch Saitou's son replace him.
yui2401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 22:04   Link #2000
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

I won't deny they cut out a lot of things, but due to budget. It happens unfortunately a lot of times. There were many changes in vol 1 of the anime compared to the Light Novel, but most parts were cut off because it was unneeded and some were probably in the violation of underage women depiction laws. One such example was the scene where Sagara first met Nobukatsu, (they may have added the harem that Nobukatsu had in the anime because in the Light Novel there was no harem in sight or later in the volume) the anime showed Sagara punching him in the head while the Light Novel Sagara did a uppercut.

Though that is not the reason of change, probably the part of the anime was changed due to the fact after the confrontation of Sagara and Nobukatsu, Sagara place Nene on his shoulders and she............................................... ...... let it out or she wet herself on his shoulders.

Tags
action, alternate universe, ecchi, fake harem, fantasia bunko, ga bunko, harem, historical, romance, sengoku jidai, shounen, true harem