AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2007-10-09, 10:41   Link #61
siya
An Intellectual Idiot

Location: The Internet, ranging from the World of Warcraft------Deviantart----and much more!..My mostly WoW
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItAllFaded View Post
It looks awesome as hell. Katana's and broadswords? If it were like that you might as well have the dude from Dead Rising be in the S.T.A.R.S. I hope they do make it hard it looks fun. Also seriously would it be more fun to see them coming at you, then stop and start walking towards you like a idiot. I rather have them running at me slashing and hacking me to pieces. That would be a great thrill. Barry would probably die i reckon. Graphics are stunning as hell. Damn the 1 year period.
I agree, I don't like the whole run walk either...make it like 28 days later XD...They arn't slow, These guys chase you down like Olympic runners
siya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-10, 04:52   Link #62
Aka
Green Trees
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItAllFaded View Post
Whats up with the Capcom thing?
This is whats up with the Crapcom thing. |:

Spoiler:
Old 2008-07-14, 17:45   Link #63
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Damn, damn, damn! Set to release in March. I was hoping for a late 2088 release.
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-14, 17:54   Link #64
Chase

The demonstration at the MS press conference tha phenomenal. Capcom are gods.
Battlefield 4
Chase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-14, 18:50   Link #65
Lebron
I hear voices

eh, it did look nice graphically. However, it looked like they reused the animations from RE4 to me. So yeah, not all that pleased about that. Still, it looked awesome overall, but 2009
Lebron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-14, 20:07   Link #66
TigerII
Pilot in Training

The new enemies had the same busted head enemy movements, but the amount of melee fight moves were increaed, as well as a cool weapon selection.

Can't wait.
Old 2008-07-15, 23:45   Link #67
Wandering_Youth
lost in wonder forever...

The only RE games I ever played were RE2, RE4 and RE Outbreak&File 2. I still like RE2 and the reason is because I never really liked the controls for RE4. It felt like it turned into a FPS and it had no undead zombies, which I grew so accustomed to killing. One thing I did like about RE4 was the interactivity you could have with the enemies such as kicking them and such and the boss fights were epic. The most fun I had with a RE game was the RE Outbreak games. It was fun trying to survival zombie infested Raccoon City with friends online because it felt like a different game every time I played it with different people. It was interesting to see how people reacted when faced with zombies. Some people ran away, some stood their ground and fought the zombies while others used the environment to their advantage to get rid of the zombies.

Anyways, I am eager to play RE5 ever since I heard about it's co-op mode where it allowed another player to drop in a game seamlessly. I live for co-op games.
Old 2008-07-16, 10:02   Link #68
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Outbreaks were my favorite for the online. A group of my friends and I played that so much. One reason I am happy about RE5 is Online Co-op.

The main reason is the continuing of the story. I have been playing these games since 1996, and am eager to find out what happened to the old cast.
Old 2008-07-16, 15:48   Link #69
randomuser83

I also think the best feature of RE 5 will be the Online Co-op. No game has really worked on a Zombie game towards that goal. It would be really cool if they were able to incorporate more than 8 players in the co-op. It wont happen but that would be cool.
randomuser83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-17, 01:37   Link #70
u43368
Disabled By Request

I was dissapointed in the reused animations and sound effects (I think), hopefully some new ones will be added later.

At least the chainsaw decapitation is new... and painful looking. Poor Chris.
u43368 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-17, 03:08   Link #71
DingoEnderZOE2

Send a message via AIM to DingoEnderZOE2
Disappointed in reused animations and sound effects? Funny how almost no one complained too bad about those issues in the original Resident evil games, but now that we got a re-newed system in the resident evil series now people are starting to make what in my opinion are petty complaints.

Who cares if the guns sound the same I mean is the difference in sound of a bullet shooting out of each gun that important?

From what I saw they copy and pasted some of the main character and a few enemy model's basic movements(Aim,shoot,walk,move,take a average hit,etc) and that's about all I see. I mean I'm pretty sure we won't be seeing Chris do any of those round house kicks that Leon did in RE4 and we're bound to get new animations for Chris during certain points of gameplay so what's the problem?
Anime evaluating:None
Manga in progress:None at the moment
DingoEnderZOE2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-17, 08:41   Link #72
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Chris has the Falcon Punch!
Old 2008-07-17, 11:00   Link #73
u43368
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by DingoEnderZOE2 View Post
Disappointed in reused animations and sound effects? Funny how almost no one complained too bad about those issues in the original Resident evil games, but now that we got a re-newed system in the resident evil series now people are starting to make what in my opinion are petty complaints.

Who cares if the guns sound the same I mean is the difference in sound of a bullet shooting out of each gun that important?

From what I saw they copy and pasted some of the main character and a few enemy model's basic movements(Aim,shoot,walk,move,take a average hit,etc) and that's about all I see. I mean I'm pretty sure we won't be seeing Chris do any of those round house kicks that Leon did in RE4 and we're bound to get new animations for Chris during certain points of gameplay so what's the problem?
I never played the original RE and I have no interest in them, so I really don't care what they did. I did play RE4, and I would think they would at least use different deaths for the zombanados or whatever these things are.
u43368 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-17, 11:09   Link #74
TigerII
Pilot in Training

^^ Ah, one of those. Many games use the same death animations. Plus, we don't know if the ones shown are the only animations.

Last edited by TigerII; 2008-07-25 at 00:17.
Old 2008-07-24, 23:53   Link #75
KallenMiki
~=Live for Existence=~

the graphics are really awesome! ^_^
KallenMiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-25, 07:15   Link #76
Amray

I want this game a lot! T'is still not out here yet though.
It does look a lot like "Resident Evil 4" but I shan't complain, as I loved that game. This just looks as though the settings and environments are different from the previous game, and judging by some of the replys in this thread I assume that I am not too far off. Still though, it is one for the collection and I shall claim one anyway. It does look really decent and good to play so why not?
Amray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-25, 07:23   Link #77
Arceon
Rediscovered
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Arceon
As much as I'm looking forward to the game, I'm still baffled by the amount of people who screamed "RACISM!" at the sight of the black zomb- parasited humans *Cough*. I found that ridiculous as hell considering the game is set in Africa.

Bah, deviating from that, I was a big fan of RE4, so RE5 no doubt will be on my "to get list" when it comes out.
Old 2008-07-25, 09:10   Link #78
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Don't get me started. No one had any problem slaughtering groups of Spaniards, but Black zombies in Africa is over the limit.
Old 2008-07-25, 09:21   Link #79
Amray

Well, the previous games consisted of slaughtering Caucasians and European villagers and such, so it probably was made for a change. Their is nothing racist about this game at all.
Amray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-25, 09:48   Link #80
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Exactly, it was just a setting change. We have had the forrest and city games, having a desert one is new.

Tags
horror, third person shooter