AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-12-15, 00:51   Link #101
Fobik-X

Quote:
Originally Posted by neovu79
Yeah, you're right. But still she was aware enough to know that she USED Shinji. That makes her just as responsible.
Well, that was after she sobered up... I mean how on earth would you feel if you just sobered up to find out you slept with one of you good friends while you are still in love with someone. She said she wished it would of been anyone but him. I think it might of reminded her alot of what she did to haruka too... but this time she did it to bakayuki. I dunno when you are drunk you dont think stuff out... you make alot of mistakes. And you pay for them the next morning.
Old 2003-12-15, 00:55   Link #102
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkitaSoshiX
The difference between the Flu and Common Cold.

Influenza: A Virus.

Cold:Bacteria

Same symptoms but different organisms. If you can call them that. Or atleast I think common cold is a Bacteria.

Anyways I'm pulling for a Mitsuki Ending. Haruka's a Weak little Bietch and she needs to die. Takayuki is finally realizing his Feelings for Mitsuki like they used to. And unless Shinji tells Takayuki about anything they good.

I feel sorry for Shinji and I hope he gets over what happened between him and Mitsuki. Mitsuki just needed some Drunk Loving not a new relationship. Everybody needs a good F*** here and there. She's not a Slut just a Human.
Flu and colds are both caused by viruses, just different ones. There are bacteria that cause cold or flu like symptoms, but they are not colds or the flu. And how is Haruka a "weak little bietch"? If you were hit by a car and in a coma for 3 year do you think you'd be any better? Most people who are in a coma for that long don't wake up, and when they do, they usually relapse and never wake up. Of course Haruka will wake up, since the writers still need to screw with her a bit. As for Mitsuki being drunk, I think it was more a case of a mental break down then drunkeness that made her act that way.
Old 2003-12-15, 00:58   Link #103
musouka

Quote:
she was totaly drunk... not like she had any control.
She's responsible in her own way for getting that drunk in the first place. No one was holding her mouth open and making her chug them down.

Again, like I said, I was annoyed with everyone in this episode.

Akane for basically admitting that the only reason she took care of her own sister was to make Takayuki happy. Nice sisterly love, there.

Mitsuki for sitting there whining over her horrible relationship with Takayuki. Up until this point I felt REALLY bad for her, but she needs to move on if it's causing her THAT much pain. No man is worth all that.

Shinji for not having enough control over himself to stop from sleeping with Mitsuki at her lowest. Man, what an idiot, getting caught up in all this.

Takayuki for, well...being Takayuki. I actually wasn't that upset with him this episode, but he still annoyed me.

About the only people I still like are Haruka, Mitsuki's coworker, and the manager of the Sky Temple where Takayuki works.
ずっと変りはしない
Old 2003-12-15, 01:03   Link #104
Lucier
Lunar Translator

"Akane for basically admitting that the only reason she took care of her own sister was to make Takayuki happy. Nice sisterly love, there. " !?
I disagree
She had TWO reasons...
she stated that she wasn't taking care of her sister *JUST* for her sisters sake, but also because she wanted to see Narumi smile once again...
Thus implying that she WAS doing it for her sisters sake, but she also had a yearning to see his smile...
Old 2003-12-15, 01:05   Link #105
brightman
Ancient Member

Old 2003-12-15, 01:08   Link #106
GUTB_

You know...any anger I had towards Mitsuki or Shinji and their cheating behavior just evaporated after ep.10 -- I think it's because of the way that Mitsuki...well...just went Pimp Daddy on Shinji. "Shut yo mouth biatch, you gots to ride Mitsuki Waterworld so gets lost, I'z gots to call me ho's. I'm a workin' lady!" The whole thing was just so cheap and insencere that I could barely care much about the betrayal. She may as well just have staggered into the bar bathroom and masturbated all night. Shinji was kind of sad, too -- probably had thing for her back in highschool, but abandoned those feelings. Now right out of the blue he gets a shot at her, and he tries to do everything right -- but Mitsuki just tosses him aside. If Shinji wasn't such a marginal character to begin with I may actually feel something for him.
Old 2003-12-15, 01:14   Link #107
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by musouka
Mitsuki for sitting there whining over her horrible relationship with Takayuki. Up until this point I felt REALLY bad for her, but she needs to move on if it's causing her THAT much pain. No man is worth all that.
Hmm... At this point I'm starting to think that her attachment to him is not just because of sexual love... Perhaps the bond is deeper than that due to the fact that she literally "took care" of him for three years. So maybe she has maternal feelings for him? And she couldn't leave him like a mother can't leave her child until she's ready to do so... And at this point she's not ready.
Old 2003-12-15, 01:56   Link #108
FlyByNite

Mitsuki knew what she was doing getting drunk with those guys. She wanted to hurt Takuyaki and knew if she got drunk enuf she'd be able to go through with it, just that she couldn't do it sober.

So it was a premeditated drunken boinking.

Last edited by FlyByNite; 2003-12-15 at 03:04.
Old 2003-12-15, 02:23   Link #109
Key Board
Carbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightman
Hmm... At this point I'm starting to think that her attachment to him is not just because of sexual love... Perhaps the bond is deeper than that due to the fact that she literally "took care" of him for three years. So maybe she has maternal feelings for him?.
I think that's an accurate observation, brightman. There's also a desire in him that wants himself to be taken care of. Which reminds me... I wonder if cut ties with his real mother or just wasn't close to her.

If you want my opinion, the only endings where he truly grows out of his seemingly mother complex is Amakawa's ending.

Last edited by Key Board; 2003-12-15 at 02:46.
Old 2003-12-15, 02:58   Link #110
Koshiba

Send a message via AIM to Koshiba Send a message via MSN to Koshiba
Ah.. That episode was depressing. Everyone blaming themselves.. and Mitsuki deep in depression. Hm.. Surprisingly I don't hate any of the characters anymore, not even Takayuki. I've realized they all have their good and bad points. They're only human (Well.. Anime human..) afterall.
Old 2003-12-15, 04:32   Link #111
CowPower

Send a message via ICQ to CowPower
This is a 13ep series right? If it is then chances are there will prolly be a bit more shit stirring in ep12. Aleast thats the trend I see in most 13ep series I've seen. I suppose they can do a climax at 12 and leave 13 as a happy happy few years down the track type ep.
Old 2003-12-15, 06:31   Link #112
dragonstar13
Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightman
Hmm... At this point I'm starting to think that her attachment to him is not just because of sexual love... Perhaps the bond is deeper than that due to the fact that she literally "took care" of him for three years. So maybe she has maternal feelings for him? And she couldn't leave him like a mother can't leave her child until she's ready to do so... And at this point she's not ready.
Ah geez, that would be so great if she did leave him and they all went their seperate ways. This is the ending I'm actually rooting for. Haruka becomes an author for children's books, Akane continues to swimming, Mitsuki still works and swims on the side, Takayuki takes his job and continues working, Shinji graduates college and goes out with Miki.

After watching 11, oh yeah. It's a 100% Mitsuki. Meh, now I don't care anymore. I still like Akane best, Haruka second and Mitsuki last. I pity her, but because of the type of character she is in the anime I don't like her. Ah well, Akane finally grew up. Yaaay!! I'm happy for her. Now we just need Takayuki and Mitsuki.
This will be my favorite episode for now just because of Akane finally realizing what the right thing to do is. Now if only the other idiots in the show did the same.
Old 2003-12-15, 06:55   Link #113
GUTB_

Once again, guys, I feel the need to point out, yet again, that it was dead obvious with ZERO ambiguity whatsoever that the show was going to end up Narumi+Hayase right from the first episode. The anime doesn't try to hide it's bias either. At least in the game, besides meeting yourself as the very 1st character (which doesn't count), you meet Shinji as the very first NPC. Mitsuki comes 2nd, and then Haruka. In the anime, the very first thing you see at all is Mitsuki. I didn't even know her name and I knew with a 90% probability this was the girl that would the show would end with. That went up to 100% certainty by the 5th episode.

Remember, many of you -- if not a good half of you -- thought Haruka was going to be "it" even as late as ep.6 or so. Some even had more bizarre opinions such as an Akane ending. Some of you were violently opposed to my prediction, even after explaining the facts in detail. It wasn't a guess that the show was going to end with Mitsuki, it is a fact.
Old 2003-12-15, 07:06   Link #114
Tommy
Mr. Prince

Once again KGNE delivers the goods.

I must say though I really hate Akane the most in this series.... By far. Can't see why everyone likes her so much. And Mitsuki has gone through a lot of shit I mean she gave up EVERYTHING for Takayuki and he ignored her most of the time. Thats really got to mess your self esteem up. After all she's been through I can see why she did what she did. Anyways Ive been rooting for Mitsuki the whole series and will continue to do so.
Old 2003-12-15, 07:41   Link #115
Mentar
Banned

CowPower: KimiNozo is 14 eps.

I've got to admit that I watched the episode late at night, but what are you talking about Mitsuki "slapping" Shinji? I'm pretty sure that there was no such thing in the anime, or was I sleeping? The bruises Shinji had were those from the fight with the guy before.

Yup, Mitsuki is to blame for this development. It's not like she's denying it, just the opposite. The "Why didn't you stop?" question to Shinji was slightly morbid though - not that she doesn't have a point, but don't blame others for the same fault you made.

Nevertheless, she's clearly finally healing now. Why? Because she has hit rock bottom and is starting to develop a spine again, and that's what she needs now. Part of me feels a bit sorry for Shinji, since he's no bad guy overall. But this was a misstep he will regret.

Takayuki slightly redeemed himself in this episode. It's indeed interesting that he's able to be articulate about his problems and insights with Akane - I hope he'll be as brave when facing Mitsuki and Haruka.

Akane found a good conclusion to her. Unless nasty unforseen things happen, I believe that she's the first character successful in reaching the goal line. Her confession has made her former actions understandable, and she's obviously found some inner peace again. I hope it stays this way, I've always been quite fond of her right from the beginning.

Haruka will be back in action in ep12. It will be very interesting to see how she is going to handle things afterwards.

Hm. I wonder how many people are really angry at episode 11, since they revealed the characters in a much different light than you expected or even wanted them to be. I guess if I was a staunch Haruka supporter, I'd feel cheated and frustrated now. I hope that somehow the anime will find an end which feels comforting to all KimiNozo fans. It would seal a masterpiece.
Old 2003-12-15, 08:16   Link #116
GUTB_

Remember that episode of South Park...Cripple Fight? I want to see something like that between Mitsuki and Haruka.

Cartman: "Attention shoppers, we have a cripple fight outside. Cripple fight outside."
Old 2003-12-15, 09:41   Link #117
Grifis
Eternal Dreamer

Hmmm... so we see more of Mitsuki's whining and betrayal in ep 11. At least she knows it's her fault. Afterall, whatever guilt and insecurity that she were suffering from resulted from her own actions. And now that she does more, she'll suffer more. She still hasn't gained my sympathy however with the legion of her supporters, she sure doesn't need it. I pity Shinji though, allowed himself to be used but it seems he really cares for Mitsuki. Poor guy. Akane comes clean. In the end, she remains a strong character after the overdramatic emotional outburst from last ep. I guess the only 2 characters that are messed up in here first was Takayuki after it was Mitsuki. The other characters seem fairly normal.

As much as I hoped it would be a Haruka ending, I did see from the beginning the anime was inclined toward Mitsuki. My prediction was either a Mitsuki ending or an ending with everyone going their separate ways. That was what I felt when I see ep 1. But then ep 2 came on and they did the spell thing so I thought maybe it would be Haruka. However the accident happened and after that it was Mitsuki again. The OP and ED also seem like it's also Mitsuki. It was apparent to me where the anime was going 1 or 2 eps ago and it's becoming less interesting because I no longer wonder who it'll be anymore. I'll keep watching for Haruka though. Looks like she'll wake up at the end of ep 12.

Grifis
Old 2003-12-15, 09:53   Link #118
Shift_

The thing is I can't see it being a *good* Mitsuki ending since she just finished sleeping with Takayuki's Best Friend, I mean, I honestly don't know how the japanese feel about that kind of stuff. But I think that's just wrong...who knows, they may make a good ending, but it's looking more like they're gonna fuck it up badly.
Old 2003-12-15, 09:53   Link #119
slymonk

Send a message via AIM to slymonk
I wish I could have gotten the game to work. I tried installing it many times on XP but it always gave me some kinda error in Japanese characters that I don't understand. Oh well. I hear its on PS2 now so I'll just have to get it like that.

I think that Narumi will finally stand up and tell Haruka how it is. Narumi obviously shouldn't have kissed Haruka, but he's only human, and when your in a state of mind like he was in, its almost understandable. You can tell he still really loves Mitsuki and now he knows his feelings better, he'll do the right thing.
Old 2003-12-15, 10:03   Link #120
musouka

Quote:
Hm. I wonder how many people are really angry at episode 11, since they revealed the characters in a much different light than you expected or even wanted them to be.
Nah, I'm just fed up with all the whining. Out of all the episodes, this one felt the most false emotionally, all the way around. That's what was frustrating to watch and left me with a sour taste in my mouth.
ずっと変りはしない
Closed Thread