AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-12-15, 10:12   Link #121
DwArD
mAnIaC

Quote:
Originally Posted by slymonk
I wish I could have gotten the game to work. I tried installing it many times on XP but it always gave me some kinda error in Japanese characters that I don't understand. Oh well. I hear its on PS2 now so I'll just have to get it like that.

I think that Narumi will finally stand up and tell Haruka how it is. Narumi obviously shouldn't have kissed Haruka, but he's only human, and when your in a state of mind like he was in, its almost understandable. You can tell he still really loves Mitsuki and now he knows his feelings better, he'll do the right thing.
Good for u! I can't even get it to download in the first place! And yeah, all he feel for Haruka now is responsibility. That's all. I'm sure it was mentioned during the time he was talking with Akane. As for Mitsuki, I feel that she gotta at least do something to make up for what she had done. Takayuki too! He gotta make up for Mitsuki. Both of them were at fault here. And for Taka kissing Haruka, I'm sure he thought he still love Haruka at that time. And now after ep11, its pretty obvious that his mind is clear. But who knows, one ep is around 25min and still 3 more eps left! There is still room for many things to happen in jus 1h 15min!!
Old 2003-12-15, 10:26   Link #122
Shift_

I agree 1 hour 15 min is LOTS of time.

I mean everything totally changed in 30 seconds @the end of ep 2...
Old 2003-12-15, 10:32   Link #123
GUTB_

nandayo.net has a working torrent. Just hit the Bittorrent Tracker link on the right hand menu and there you go. Several other games there, too.

The trick to make it work:

1. Install Alcohol 120%. Daemon Tools has major issues with this game.

2. Go Start -> Control Panel -> Date Time Language and Regional Options -> Add Other Languages. Put a check in "Install files for East Asian languages". Then click the Advanced tab and set the first drop-down bar to Japanese. Than go through the big code page check-box list and put a check into anything that says Japanese or JIS. Hit okay or apply.

3. Reboot system and mount .cdi image file with Alcohol. When the install screen comes up, hit install. When you get to window with the several options, select the 2nd option and hit the button on the bottom of the window. if you hit wrong buttons just try again.

Enjoy.
Old 2003-12-15, 10:36   Link #124
CowPower

Send a message via ICQ to CowPower
The more I think about this ep then more I reckon this ep makes for perfect Jerry Springer material!

Hmmm.... I guess the only reason I say this is because I wana see Shinji get some good ol' fashion ass whooping.
Old 2003-12-15, 10:44   Link #125
Shift_

Bah Shinji > Takayuki IMO
Old 2003-12-15, 11:08   Link #126
Mentar
Banned

Really? I can relate to much of this, to be honest. Once you've hit rock bottom emotionally, it's not unusual to reflect and come to terms with things. I can definitely see that Takayuki, Akane _and_ Mitsuki have quite a bit to regret.

If the whining is getting on your nerves, this episode should actually help things. Akane has come clean and has come to terms. Takayuki is at least starting to get his feelings and responsibilities sorted out. And Mitsuki may still be in the quagmire the deepest, but she's at least developing some spine again.

Everybody probably has a different perception, but I see nothing "wrong" with the realizations and where things are headed now.
Old 2003-12-15, 11:17   Link #127
Shift_

hmmm...as long as they DON'T fuck up the ending I'll be perfectly happy
Old 2003-12-15, 11:47   Link #128
musouka

Here's the thing, pity can only go so far before it turns to contempt.

About the time Mitsuki told Shinji "Why didn't you stop?" I realized that I don't really like the cast any more. All of them are so mired in guilt and self pity that it's gone from an "I can relate" situation to a "grow the hell up" situation. Yeah, you can say there was progress in this episode, but not before one last swim in the guilt trip pool, and that's what did it for me.

I just don't care any more.
ずっと変りはしない
Old 2003-12-15, 11:57   Link #129
Wolfwood2970

anyways i watched episode 11 recently and i dont pity Shinji a lot

Yes he did help Mitsuki out a lot but he let her have sex with him.... I think he knows that she is drunk too

anyways I think that Takayuki will end up with Mitsuki for my predictions because frankly both of them in a way think its their fault... Then again when Takayuki was in a feverish mode he started to have flashbacks of Mitsuki like he had flashbacks of Haruka when they were going out in episode 1 and 2

anyways anything could happen i'd be suprised if Takayuki ended up with Akane

Anyways GAH 3 eps left.... uhhhg this episode was great but im sad that it will all be wrapped up in 3 eps
Old 2003-12-15, 12:14   Link #130
Kensuke

Heh, only funny moment in this episode was Shinji's face... LOL
(Omake, the AyuMayu -theather was also fun)

Damn, Shinji has a girlfriend, he knows that Mitsuki is drunk and almost insane by now, and he still sleep with her... I was hoping that he would go support Takayuki, or just beat up some spine to Takayuki.

My prediction: Takayuki will eventually go to Mitsuki.
Old 2003-12-15, 12:21   Link #131
Tboz

Mitsuki did hit the bottom this time round and she is still as messed up as before IMO. I feel Shinji is being used, blaming him is plain wrong in the first place. Its his fault that he didn't resist temptations, but I thought she should have cleared her head when she admitted her part leading to the undesirable situation with Takayuki and Haruka.

Its more like she is blaming her miserable life more than blaming herself. She doesn't seem ready to take responsibility for her claims at all, at least not full-heartedly. Why else would she give Shinji the fierce cold stare when he only wanted to help her up in kind heart. A resolute no should be enough to hint to Shinji that he isn't needed.

An enlightened Mitsuki I envisioned should be one that accepts her own blame wholeheartedly. She should also cease judging anyone else, because she isn't qualified. I am glad that Takayuki seems to be at this phase now. For Mitsuki, what I see is abit of self-pity.

I think she is near the light though, she needs to turn one more corner before she sees the source. Takayuki's sickness is now a distraction to her, she should be coming to terms with herself soon.

Btw, I thought I see Akane's confession fall through at the same time the stack of shells collapsed. Looks like there won't be a Akane ending.
Old 2003-12-15, 12:26   Link #132
Shift_

Hmmm...but when Haruka wakes up what kind of battle will unfurl?

Because we all know Takayuki is
Spoiler:

What will become of Takayuki and Mitsuki? Takayuki and Shinji? Takayuki and Haruka? Haruka and Mitsuki?

And it WILL piss me off to no end if Takayuki doesn't find out Mitsuki slept with Shinji...
Old 2003-12-15, 12:44   Link #133
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Its more like she is blaming her miserable life more than blaming herself. She doesn't seem ready to take responsibility for her claims at all, at least not full-heartedly.
She repeated that she herself is guilty for this so many times that even Mitsuki haters got annoyed. What more do you want her to do? Write a confession with her blood and sign it?

She didn't curse the accident or Takayuki or whoever - she blamed herself.

Quote:
An enlightened Mitsuki I envisioned should be one that accepts her own blame wholeheartedly. She should also cease judging anyone else, because she isn't qualified.
She isn't blaming anybody else for her current misery. What exactly are you talking about?

Quote:
I think she is near the light though, she needs to turn one more corner before she sees the source. Takayuki's sickness is now a distraction to her, she should be coming to terms with herself soon.
Funny. What you see as "distraction" is what I see as getting back on the main track.

Quote:
Btw, I thought I see Akane's confession fall through at the same time the stack of shells collapsed. Looks like there won't be a Akane ending.
Akane has made her peace. The final showdown will be between Mitsuki and Haruka.

Shift: I opt to disagree. I expect that he will go there - but I'd expect him to sort out his feelings eventually this time.
Old 2003-12-15, 12:49   Link #134
Shift_

The main question remains, WILL he find out what happened between Shinji and Mitsuki? I mean if they go on with a relationship like that, and Mitsuki not telling Takayuki what happens...that is just wrong in all aspects, I don't care if it ends up with a Mitsuki ending, but if Takayuki DOES end up with Mitsuki he HAS to find out.

Bah, but he's still wavering with his feelings, oh well maybe when he's all feverish he'll have some holy vision that'll sort everything out for him
Old 2003-12-15, 12:52   Link #135
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shift_
The main question remains, WILL he find out what happened between Shinji and Mitsuki? I mean if they go on with a relationship like that, and Mitsuki not telling Takayuki what happens...that is just wrong in all aspects, I don't care if it ends up with a Mitsuki ending, but if Takayuki DOES end up with Mitsuki he HAS to find out.
Heh, I think so too ... I have the feeling that this may be one of the last hurdles to cross in this anime.
Old 2003-12-15, 14:13   Link #136
Tboz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar
She repeated that she herself is guilty for this so many times that even Mitsuki haters got annoyed. What more do you want her to do? Write a confession with her blood and sign it?

She didn't curse the accident or Takayuki or whoever - she blamed herself.

She isn't blaming anybody else for her current misery. What exactly are you talking about?
From the cold stares that she gave Shinji, she still bears some kind of deep enemity towards him.

I am not saying that its not justified, but its way too much. I am under the impression that she may be blaming Shinji more than herself. Like her own part in the big mess is only secondary to what Shinji had done to her. She looks like she is going to kill Shinji for it.
Old 2003-12-15, 14:17   Link #137
eMpTy265
<unranked>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar
Heh, I think so too ... I have the feeling that this may be one of the last hurdles to cross in this anime.
That, and maybe how to break the truth to Haruka...

(Or maybe Takayuki will get really ticked, and reconsider Haruka... who knows... depends on what happens in ep.12)

Well... after reading everything, I have very little to say... (or do I?)

Did Mitsuki actually slap Shinji? Or was it from the fight?

- Re-watched the part... and it does seem like Shinji got slapped.. apparently there wasn't a mark on his right face when Mitsuki 'got on', but in the washroom he had a mark...

I wonder when it happened though? Was it during the process, and suddenly Mitsuki comes to her senses? Or was it that Shinji 'went over', and Mitsuki's like "oh sh*t, you moron!! I forgot my pills!!!"

As for Mitsuki hitting the bottom, I think she's almost there... (the only thing that could make it worse is that Taka dumps her...)

Now, does she feel guilt and is she trying to repent? I think she feels guilt, but she's not quite ready to repent. After her act with Shinji, she still blames him for taking advantage. Furthermore, when Shinji is kind to her Mitsuki lashes at Shinji with a evil glare.

Hopefully she'll get a grip for herself by the end of ep.12, but I wouldn't mind her going off the deep end now... somehow I feel that the 'anime Mitsuki' is WAY worse than the 'in-game' version.

On a brighter note, I'm glad that Akane's come out clean after all that's happened. At the end of ep.11 I was fearing the worse.

Luckily, Akane finally managed to get everything out of her, and through communicating she rid herself of her burden. (I suppose it's cuz she's already blurted out the worse things to say, so naturally it's easiler to finish the rest...)

The sad part is that we're probably not going to see any more development from her.... oh well... at least she's still sane.

(I'm hoping that MuvLuv will get ported to anime, and will take her route and give an Akane story. )

Talking about side characters... the next in line is Shinji:
Shinji... what can you say? Idiot?
I'm pretty sure that Miki is pretty into him, (assuming that they're not already together).
(Note how Miki sends messages to him in the morning, with hearts and stuff...)
What he did with Mitsuki was clearly wrong, and really puts his integrety down the drain.
(Mainly at this point, the viewer is given the idea that Shinji fought the guy off cuz HE wanted Mitsuki...)

N E WayZ... with all that's happened I really don't mind seeing Shinji fall down the pit... afterall everyone's got to suffer...

Finally... back to Takayuki:

It's good to see that he's coming to his senses... (about time...)

Now that he's more/less become one with his feelings... I'm hoping that he'll stop escaping. (Learn from Akane, and stop being Bakayuki!)

I'm pretty interested in what his reaction to Mitsuki will be.... cuz despite his waivering between Mitsuki and Haruka, he never 'cheated' on her... Mitsuki on the other hand.

Heh... I can almost hear the crowd chanting "Jerry, JERRY, JERRY!!!!"

OK... now the show's all set.

The next episode: "Jerry Spring(R) [copyright issues]: I thought of cheating... and she F*cks my friend!!"

Stay tuned.
Old 2003-12-15, 14:23   Link #138
eMpTy265
<unranked>

Gomen... I double posted...
(Even on animesuki's 'double post protection', I still manage to screw up... >_<)

hmm... did I was 'I don't have much to say'... oops..

I'll rephrase that:

What I'm saying doesn't amount to much...
Old 2003-12-15, 14:25   Link #139
Tboz

Quote:
Originally Posted by eMpTy265
Did Mitsuki actually slap Shinji? Or was it from the fight?

- Re-watched the part... and it does seem like Shinji got slapped.. apparently there wasn't a mark on his right face when Mitsuki 'got on', but in the washroom he had a mark...

I wonder when it happened though? Was it during the process, and suddenly Mitsuki comes to her senses? Or was it that Shinji 'went over', and Mitsuki's like "oh sh*t, you moron!! I forgot my pills!!!"

As for Mitsuki hitting the bottom, I think she's almost there... (the only thing that could make it worse is that Taka dumps her...)

Now, does she feel guilt and is she trying to repent? I think she feels guilt, but she's not quite ready to repent. After her act with Shinji, she still blames him for taking advantage. Furthermore, when Shinji is kind to her Mitsuki lashes at Shinji with a evil glare.

Hopefully she'll get a grip for herself by the end of ep.12, but I wouldn't mind her going off the deep end now... somehow I feel that the 'anime Mitsuki' is WAY worse than the 'in-game' version.
Yup... that's what I feel about Mitsuki too.

In the last episode, Shinji did fought with the man who brought Mitsuki to the love motel. That could explain the bruise on his face...
Old 2003-12-15, 14:44   Link #140
musouka

Personally, I think Mitsuki and Takayuki like being in pain. It's how they define themselves. Sometimes letting go of that guilt is even scarier than feeling guilty in the first place, and these two definitely have a tendency to wallow in it big time.

Well, and, as far as Mitsuki is concerned (as well as Takayuki to some extent, I guess), she also defines herself in relationship to him. She's invested a lot of emotional time in him, and it's too much for her to give up even though she'd probably be better off for it. What she needs to learn is that you shouldn't depend on others to define yourself and for your happiness. Otherwise you'll never really be happy, because part of happiness (in terms of a relationship) is being able to depend on someone. Not having to depend on someone.
ずっと変りはしない
Closed Thread