Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Illusore is aiming to steal your bishies SweetHoney
those two were always mine. <3
Old 2011-01-25, 04:04   Link #1662
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator

Haha aw okay Illu-tan you can have those two just no yaoi or I'll die (not a big yaoi fan =/)
Old 2011-01-25, 18:15   Link #1663
Suomi
Kaiba

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetHoney View Post
Haha aw okay Illu-tan you can have those two just no yaoi or I'll die (not a big yaoi fan =/)
don't worry, they'll do it away from you kufufufu...
Old 2011-01-25, 20:53   Link #1664
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Same here SweetHoney, though I just feel uneasy about Yaoi.
Old 2011-01-27, 00:45   Link #1665
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Hahaha! No if you see it these are all the shota's in the harem :x
So I don't think you're wrong xD

oh my, my eyes aren't that really good.. oh the 3rd one doesn't look like a shota lol >_<

Quote:
will prepare an ambulance and a first aid kit if that'll happen, will also wear my protective anti nosebleed mask
Shiro
-----------------------------
Currently Doing:
Currently Hidden in depths of Chireiden

Patchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-27, 03:24   Link #1666
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator

^ Haha okay here I'll help~

Negi:10yrs
Eriol: 10yrs
Minoru:12yrs
Kazune: 13yrs
Tadase: 12yrs
Nagihiko: 12yrs
Ciel: 12yrs

Wow I had to look them all up..I feel embarrassed now xD
Old 2011-02-21, 00:15   Link #1667
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
^ Haha okay here I'll help~

Negi:10yrs
Eriol: 10yrs
Minoru:12yrs
Kazune: 13yrs
Tadase: 12yrs
Nagihiko: 12yrs
Ciel: 12yrs

Wow I had to look them all up..I feel embarrassed now xD
why is it? adding the yrs when they created, I think some of them are now matured

oh and welcome back again btw, did you bring some bishies with you ?
Shiro
Currently Doing:

Old 2011-02-21, 01:35   Link #1668
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Like the new Rika avatar SweetHoney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchy View Post
why is it? adding the yrs when they created, I think some of them are now matured

I go with Patchy, would start up another "guess this bishie" thing
Old 2011-02-21, 03:15   Link #1669
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchy View Post

Haha that's kinda true but some I'm still a lot older than T-T
Ah~ Well maybe I have :x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Like the new Rika avatar SweetHoney
I go with Patchy, would start up another "guess this bishie" thing
Ah thanks~ it's not really new just one I had lying in my folder ^^
Haha okay I'll try think of my other bishies :x
Old 2011-02-23, 20:38   Link #1670
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Haha that's kinda true but some I'm still a lot older than T-T
Ah~ Well maybe I have :x
Haha, thinking about it most of them were 5 yrs younger than you so it's quite fine yet ... and age doesn't matter though

oh! how did you brought them, did you bring them in a package/gift box...
Shiro
Currently Doing:

Old 2011-04-09, 18:20   Link #1671
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator

Vampire Knight
~Prologue~

A young pureblood princess vampire was running through the green meadows populated with sunflowers. She ran her small fingers across the flowers stopping suddenly kneeling down at their stems clasping her hands around them plucking them from the earth. Smiling the girl moved her body into a standing position and used her free hand to grasp the end of her dressing pulling it up to be a basket that cradles the freshly uprooted flowers. With a delighted smile at her accomplishment on the collection of the newly picked flowers she began to walk back to the garden.

On her way back to the garden the girl stopped and kneeled down observing a small family of rabbits that hopped in unison past her. She carefully reached out her hand and the smallest rabbit approached and sniffed her hand with it's small pink petit nose then allowing her to brush her hand across its velvet like fur. While taken with the rabbit the girl heard a soft calm voice echo into her ears. She perked up and looked in the direction.

"Nadeshiko it's time to come home." The voice called soothly out to her. A great smile appeared on her face as she begun to make great haste through the meadow and fell into a young women's arms smiling. Looking up at her she exclaimed happily "I'm home mummy!"

"Oh my, Nadeshiko your dress is all dirty what where you picking today sweetie?" Nadeshiko's mum cooed at her daughter who let her dress fall back down revealing the flowers.
"I picked these for everyone mummy aren't they pretty?" Nadeshiko's voice jumped with accomplishment as she picked one up to give to her mother. "Here mummy!" her mum took it from her hands and smiled at her daughter before asking who the last one of the three flowers were for.
"Someone special?" she casually asked sweetly as the little girl grinned
"It's for TwiTwi mummy! She's coming over soon with Bloody Rose!"
"Nadeshiko! You have a visitor!" Nadeshiko's father appeared near the door and smiled as another young girl appeared behind him with a little wolf but there was another person with her a young boy with blonde hair and calming beautiful green eyes.
"TwiTwi who's this?" Nadeshiko questioned her friend with a rather taken back look but was only really shy around others.
"Ichijo Takuma, he's my friend I just met recently," Twilight replied smiling at her friend. Nadeshiko was very shy that she didn't look at the young boy after that moment.

The three made their way up to Nadeshiko's room but Nadeshiko took Twilight's arm stopping her. The boy looked behind him to see what was going on with the two young girls. Twilight had noticed that Nadeshiko had something troubling her and told Ichijo to go on ahead. The boy nodded his head and continued into the room with Bloody Rose.
"What's troubling you Nadeshiko?" Twilight asked her friend who seemed to tremble slightly.
"TwiTwi…did you let that boy bite you?" Nadeshiko asked nervously trembling more now. Twilight looked a little shocked and hugged her friend.
"I did Nadeshiko but he's special," she cooed softly stroking Nadeshiko's hair. Nadeshiko didn't say anything but Twilight felt her chest get wet and saw Nadeshiko's body jump in small breaths. Twilight knew she's upset her first and only best friend so she kept stroking her hair.

Soon after Nadeshiko backed away from the embrace and wiped her eyes. "Will you still come tomorrow TwiTwi?" she questioned from small hiccups of tears. Twilight smiled sweetly at her friend and replied "I would never miss your 7th birthday Nadeshiko, not for anything I promise!" Nadeshiko's eyes lightened up and she started to giggle saying "Thanks TwiTwi and I'll be sure to go to your wedding with Ichijo too!" Twilight blushed and jokingly told her friend to shut up.

Night was approaching and so Twilight and Ichijo left for the night bidding Nadeshiko a good night. Night was soon dawning on Nadeshiko's house. The girl was asleep in her bed until she heard the sound of shattering glassed and rapid footsteps. Nadeshiko glanced at her clock with droopy eyes which glared back at her with the time 3:15am. The sounds continued and startled but curious Nadeshiko got out of bed and opened the door slowly then crept down the stairs until she reached her parents.

"Mummy! Daddy!" she shrieked seeing the mess in the house and her father with severe injuries. Her mother grabbed her up in her arms and stood behind her husband. "Hurry and take our daughter away Nayuki!" Nadeshiko's father screamed at her mother. Before anything else could be said blood splattered all over Nadeshiko's face and body as she saw a gaping wound and an anti-vampire weapon pierced through his heart. Nadeshiko screamed her father's name as his body turned to crystal like shards but mouthed to his daughter he loved her before he demised. Nadeshiko's mother put her down and stood in front of her with her arms our wide. Tears formed at Nadeshiko's eyes as her mother spoke her last words to her before ending the same fate as her husband.

Terrified, soaked in blood and uncontrollable tears Nadeshiko saw the pureblood vampire that slaughtered her family right before her. He stood in front of her with medium curled at the bottom reddish brown hair and one blue eye and one red. Wearing a big grin showing his fangs he taunted Nadeshiko "now you're mine, a pureblood princess, you'll be perfect." His voice echoed through her head as he approached her. Before he could reach her, Nadeshiko saw beautiful long silver hair sway in front of her and heard a small bell chime. She heard a sorrowful voice whisper into her ears "I'm sorry Nadeshiko, forgive me for my mistakes. I'll take you away from this, I promise." Nadeshiko felt soothed and her eyes closed as a tear fell down and she whispered under her breath "Aunty Shizuka…"
Old 2011-04-09, 18:21   Link #1672
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator

~Chapter 1: Cross Academy~

The young girl teased her fringe looking into the mirror irritated she messed it up and soon re-parted it back before teasing at it again. A couple minutes went past and she ended giving up on her hair and instead picked out Lolita clothes and put them on before proceeding down the stairs. As her hand reached for the door knob she stood back and took another glance in the mirror, today was the day she was entering Cross Academy where vampires and humans co-exist with each other. Nervously she fidgeted with her clothes until a voice echoed through the hallway to her room.
"Kisae-san you'll be late on your first day please hurry up!" the girl sighed and took her suitcase containing the items she'll need at the dorms and proceeded down to the entrance of the house. She gave a warm smile to the man who catered for her and then puffed her cheeks in annoyance.
"Haven't I told you not to call me that? Just call me Nadeshiko!" and with that Nadeshiko poked her tongue out and popped into the car.

The car ride to the academy felt extremely long for Nadeshiko, she sat in the back of the car looking at the green scenery that flashed past her. She gave a sigh as she rubbed her fingers together thinking of the possibilities of her next photo shoot. Nadeshiko was a recently noticed model and became a high know model at that along with her co-workers Rima Toya and Senri Shiki. Thinking about the boy with dirty maroon hair and crystal blue eyes Nadeshiko felt her cheeks go red but quickly shook it off as she didn't want to be flustered before her introduction was made. A few minutes after the driver announced to Nadeshiko that they'll be arriving at Cross soon Nadeshiko felt her heart beat fast and deep, she was nervous around other and quite shy that she wasn't sure how everyone would take her. The minutes went by faster than Nadeshiko could of thought and the driver stopped the car engine and calmly announced to her that they have arrived at Cross Academy. Trembling Nadeshiko swallowed as her throat felt like a lump and was extremely dry. She gave a deep breath and forced a smile as she opened the car door to reveal her new home.

Open opening the door Nadeshiko was greeted with screeches of teenage girls screaming names of people she never has heard of. Covering her ears she made her way to the boot where her possessions were and took them out placing them next to her side. The driver bide her farewell and the best of luck departing soon after Nadeshiko waved and then slowly looked at the academy. Her throat felt hard once again and her hands started to shake as she grabbed her suitcase's handle. Proceeding forward Nadeshiko felt her heart beats increase rapidly causing her blood to rise as she became flustered once again. She slowly made her way to the destined area where she was to meet the headmaster and gave a sigh of relief making her first steps into the academy. Still hearing the awful screeches Nadeshiko frowned looking over to the commotion and saw girls jumping up and down in a navy to black uniform over people who wore a pure white uniform. Nadeshiko assumed the white was her kind vampires, but at that moment her vampire senses kicked her as she examined the tall boy with long brown hair and eyes smiling gently at one of the girls. Nadeshiko felt a pain inside of her and then presumed this boy wasn't an ordinary vampire but a pureblood as her but there was also something that strung at her but she didn't know what. Curious she started to step towards to mass of girls until she heard one girl scream out Shiki-senpai! At that moment Nadeshiko felt her heart beat deepen again and her blood started to overflow as she saw the boy ignore the girl calling out his name and keep walking past. This was the one, Senri Shiki the boy she modelled with and the one she has know since she was 7 years old though he had yet to remember her. Her blood kept increasing inside her body and her fangs started to ache with temptation. Nadeshiko covered her mouth and weak from the overpowering over her blood she fell to her knees and begged herself for it to stop. She didn't want this to happen not now and not at a place like this. Still observing Shiki she felt a sudden heart beat the jolted through her body which sent her fangs into prey mode stopping herself she bit into her hand. Embarrassed at her condition and overwhelmed Nadeshiko's eyes started to swell and tears begun to roll out of them she felt her body becoming weaker and she whimpered to herself why did her body have to be so disobedient on a day like this with so much embarrassment and a blood overflow in her body Nadeshiko's body became limp and she passed out.

Sounds of crickets echoed through Nadeshiko's head as she slowly opened her eyes to reveal the darkness surrounding her. She stood up and observed the area as she had better vision at night being a vampire and gripped onto her suitcase and proceeded through a small bush. She felt the plants brushing up against her sensitive skin and flinched as it started to irritate the skin she let out a small groan and kicked the dirt. She squatted down and grumbled even more than usual at how she was nervous and embarrassed she passed out and now of all things she lost in a stupid forest. Nadeshiko started to feel vulnerable even if she was a pureblood princess she knows at the condition she is in she wouldn't be able to take on much at all. Sighing she hung her head and cradled herself as a tear fell down her cheek.
"I wish…I wish TwiTwi was here…" the bushes started to rustle louder frightening Nadeshiko as she stood up abruptly and stood on offensive. She wasn't sure what it was but she wasn't about to stop here. She was about to yell out until she was barrelled over by something and felt a wet sticky sensation across her cheek. Looking at what knocked her over she saw a wolf with nine tales. Disbelieving what she saw she stroked the wolfs head and with caring eyes asked it
"You couldn't be Bloody Rose could you?" the wolf gave a small howl as to agree and put its head forward revealing a necklace with the initials TP. Nadeshiko was stunned this was exact Bloody Rose from 10 years ago the pet of her only friend Twilight Pegasus. Not too long after she heard a voice call out to the wolf making the wolf jump off her and wag all nine of its tails excitingly. Nadeshiko propped herself up and looked beyond the bush where the voice came from. Prepared for something that might not be she started walking forward until she ran into something hard and made a loud thonking sound.

Furiously rubbing her head she complained who put such a hard object in her way but also hear the voice repeat the same thing. Nadeshiko's eyes flew open and so did the other girls as the both stared at each other. One blinked then the other, and then one would tilt their head so did the other. Both then slowly stared at each other again and then both let out a small scream.
"You're…you're TwiTwi!" Nadeshiko exclaimed pointing at the girl who sat before her "I thought…I had thought you were dead!" Twilight pointed back replying with something similar
"I thought you were dead Nadeshiko!" both girls were stunned but then laughed at each other and stood up together.
"Haven't you seen any posters lately TwiTwi?" Nadeshiko joked as she brushed off the dirt on her dress.
"What why would I? I've been caring for animals all this time I don't exactly look for posters you know." Twilight replied giggling and petting Bloody Rose on the head.
The two stood in front of each other for awhile before Nadeshiko warmly smiled at her friend. Twilight smiled back and calmly said to Nadeshiko
"I'm home~" Nadeshiko's smiled slowly faded as she started to tremble and ran to her friend hugging her crying into her shoulder saying
"I missed you TwiTwi…" Twilight just stroked Nadeshiko's hair and soothed her gently before the both made their way to the headmaster's office.

Entering the office of the headmaster Nadeshiko couldn't help but give a small giggle. It wasn't professional at all and instead it gave vibes of complete weirdo. The headmaster greeted Nadeshiko with a rather silly voice making Nadeshiko burst into laughter. Twilight stood beside her friend and tried hard not to laugh either as she had down the same thing when she came in too. The headmaster crossed his arms and pouted telling Nadeshiko she was cruel and a bad student already. Nadeshiko suddenly stopped laughing and apologised to him for her childish behaviour. The headmaster brushed it off and smiled greeting her once again.
"Welcome to Cross Academy~! Here we're striving to achieve co-existence between vampires and humans. As you may have already noticed it is already working due to my brilliance." Nadeshiko forced herself not to laugh again but instead cleared her throat and replied back
"Well I can see it clearly is working, if you call girls screaming out the names of the guys co-existing well you've got that down." The headmaster coughed and continued on ignoring the true statement and preceded informing Nadeshiko of her duties.
"As a pureblood princess vampire you're highly delicate and therefore we're taking extreme caution to keep your secret same with your friend Miss Twilight here too." Nadeshiko groaned as she doesn't like being treated like a fragile item and Twilight just patted her back as in she agreed with her. "So therefore for now we aren't putting you into night class until the Valentine's Ball." The headmaster seemed pleased with what he said and then excused himself from the room. Nadeshiko turned to her friend and they both started to laugh again at the state of the office. But Nadeshiko soon stopped and looked at Twilight "Say TwiTwi, what about Ichijo-san?" Twilight went a bright red and chocked on her words informing Nadeshiko that he too was here at Cross. Nadeshiko however just smiled and then looked out the window at the departing Night Class.
"He remembers you then?" Twilight looked at Nadeshiko puzzled and replied with a "Yeah." Nadeshiko's smile faded and she looked at Shiki and replied
"Well…at least yours remembers you mine…thinks I'm just some model who appeared..."
Old 2011-04-13, 05:21   Link #1673
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator

Ta~da if anyone is interested this new icon I made is Nadeshiko my OC from my Vampire Knight story above this post. I'm very proud of it. Now for a matching sig ♥ Hope Patchy will be able to help me out ^^

Old 2011-04-13, 15:45   Link #1674
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Ta~da if anyone is interested this new icon I made is Nadeshiko my OC from my Vampire Knight story above this post. I'm very proud of it. Now for a matching sig ♥ Hope Patchy will be able to help me out ^^

If you ask kindly, I'm sure Patchy will be glad to assist you with that I'll get to reading your story above, a little busy trying to catch up on everything that happened while I needed to fix some things up on my computer. But I love the looks of the character
Old 2011-04-13, 16:30   Link #1675
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator

Hooves~ *glomps*
Been awhile ^^v

Ah well when you get to reading it I hope you like it :3
I'm a bit nervous about it since I'm writing it with my friend (in the story she's Twilight) though I do like how I made her addicted to VK and she happens to like Ichijo who is Senri's best friend xD

Well I hope things go better for you soon~!
Old 2011-04-16, 21:41   Link #1676
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Hooves~ *glomps*
Been awhile ^^v

Ah well when you get to reading it I hope you like it :3
I'm a bit nervous about it since I'm writing it with my friend (in the story she's Twilight) though I do like how I made her addicted to VK and she happens to like Ichijo who is Senri's best friend xD

Well I hope things go better for you soon~!
The VK fangirl fanbase has increased I'm quite curious about Twilight "TwiTwi" I may have missed it, but is she a werewolf since she cares for animals and has Bloody Rose with her? Also the resemblance of the fangirls screaming about the boy vampires gave me something hilarious to remember The story has a good and slow-pacing start, the way time goes is incredibly fast, especially with what happened to Nadeshiko's parents. But maybe more will be revealed in flashbacks possibly? I may never know

Quote:
"Well…at least yours remembers you mine…thinks I'm just some model who appeared..."
Was the only line I couldn't find the meaning to can you please explain this part??
Old 2011-04-16, 23:38   Link #1677
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator

Twilight is also a pureblood ^^

As for the line it basically is Nadeshiko telling Twilight that Ichijo remembers her(Twilight) but Senri doesn't remember Nadeshiko at the moment and instead just thinks of her being a new model who appeared recently.

There will be more flashbacks don't worry~! ^^b
Old 2011-04-16, 23:55   Link #1678
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Twilight is also a pureblood ^^

As for the line it basically is Nadeshiko telling Twilight that Ichijo remembers her(Twilight) but Senri doesn't remember Nadeshiko at the moment and instead just thinks of her being a new model who appeared recently.

There will be more flashbacks don't worry~! ^^b
Oh I just reread and saw that the headmaster addressed it I must have just read that part and not thought of anything.

Ah, I was confused at the moment on what was being directed to who and such.

Oh thank goodness
Old 2011-04-18, 21:32   Link #1679
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator

~Chapter 2: Unwanted Attention~

"Last shot guys, make it look believable!" the photographer announced to Shiki and Nadeshiko who had a joint photo shoot today for a new brand of perfume called 'undisclosed desires'. Nadeshiko hesitantly pressed her body against Shiki's and came to his gaze with her own. Before she could do anything else Shiki wrapped his arm around her waist and the other on her chin as he moved in inches away from her lips. Nadeshiko was slightly embarrassed but still went with it and put her arms around his neck and stood slightly on her tip toes. Not a second later a flash blinded them both for a quick second and the photographer gave them the okay to go get changed. Pulling away from Shiki and feeling her cheeks burning Nadeshiko gave a warm smile to him and proceeded to her dressing room. Long after she had gone Shiki was still staring in the direction where Nadeshiko had gone to that he didn't realize Rima was behind him calling out his name.

"Shiki!" Rima shouted which finally snapped Shiki back to his senses

"Rima?" he questioned as he stared at the girl with red hair pulled back in pig tails. Rima just sighed at Shiki and continued to go on what she had to say.

"How was it working with Nadeshiko?" she queried running a hand through her hair.

"She's actually rather good," Shiki replied back in his usual monotone voice. Rima sighed once again and also agreed with Shiki as she had a lingerie photo shoot with her the other day and was amazed at her abilities.

In her dressing room Nadeshiko changed her clothes into her usual Lolita ones and proceeded to fix up her hair. Satisfied with her result Nadeshiko grabbed her belongings and went out the door. As she turned she saw Shiki and Rima talking and waved to them and yelled out "Good work today!" the two turned and have a wave back and a nod. Smiling Nadeshiko proceeded out of the building only to be greeted by flashing lights and louder chatter. Squinting her eyes at the bright light Nadeshiko pushed her way through the paparazzi as they continued to chase after her asking questions. Only a few steps away from the car door Nadeshiko stopped as she heard the last question loud and clear. Disgusted Nadeshiko flung open the door, got in and then slammed the door behind her. Sitting in the car on the way back to Cross she felt extremely angry and broke a window by accident as her vampire powers went haywire due to her emotions. Quickly realizing what she had done she apologised sincerely to the driver who only told her not to worry.
When the car stopped Nadeshiko apologised once again and left some money behind for the repairs. Nadeshiko walked towards her dorm but stopping as she saw Twilight standing in front her with a rather concerned expression,

"Are you alright?" Twilight asked walking towards Nadeshiko. Nadeshiko forced a smile and calmly told Twilight in reply

"Paparazzi."

Twilight's eyes became dark and she begun to get angry. Twilight had known for awhile now that Nadeshiko has been constantly ambushed by paparazzi and also there has been a stalker that has appeared too. Nadeshiko took Twilight's hand and placed it on her cheek and replied with a warm 'Thank You.' Twilight looked away and told her it was no problem but she still was mad and felt like hitting something which then to her luck an annoying voice came greeting them both. Twilight got the shivers down her back and instantly turned around and knocked out the person there.

The person turned out to be Aido who was on the ground holding his nose which started to bleed.

"Ah sorry, I my body just had a reaction to your voice." Twilight said lightly laughing.

Aido seemed pissed and stood up going blabber his mouth off at Twilight until he felt a kick in his head which caused him to pass out. Twilight just looked down at Aido's body which remained twitching until she heard a small giggle she turned on the spot and saw Nadeshiko laughing and laughing until tears fell from laughing so much. Seeing Nadeshiko laughing Twilight smiled and then took Nadeshiko inside as noon was approaching.

Soon night had fallen and as usual the Night Class had to attend their classes making Zero and Yuuki patrol the outside for Day Class students. Zero stubbornly left Yuuki alone and went after one of the Night Class students.

"You're not supposed to be here Aido-senpai." Zero said aiming his blood rose gun at the vampire who smiled cunningly.

"Kiryuu-kun you can't win…you're surrounded" Aido announced as the rest of the Night Class gathered around him.

Zero just scoffed and shot several rounds off hitting no one in clear view range.

"Missed." Kain said touching his forehead.

Before anything else was said or done a shriek was heard and the smell of blood filled the air. All of them were alerted as they recognised the smell to be one of a pureblood. Everyone rushed to the scene and upon seeing the results Zero felt disgusted and raised his gun up again but only this time it was aimed at Twilight.

"Get away from Nadeshiko you filthy vampire!" Zero threatened squeezing the trigger lightly.

Nadeshiko stood in front of Twilight who was bleeding still from the injury that had hit her shoulder by one of the bullets. Nadeshiko looked at Ichijo and her voice became rather serious as she ordered him to take Twilight away and take care of her. Not seeing this side of Nadeshiko it somehow frightened him but regardless he would of taken Twilight to safety so obediently he followed Nadeshiko's orders and picked up Twilight up and carried her bridal style to safety.

Nadeshiko gave a sigh of relief and relaxed upon doing this Zero observed her and saw a graze from the bullet. He started to walk towards Nadeshiko who stepped backwards in defence and growled at him to stay back. Unsure of how to act Zero told her

"You're lucky you're human, these only really hurt vampires."

Nadeshiko looked at Zero and frowned

"You thought that didn't hurt me? Well it did genius!" She growled again and stepped back even more. Zero was still confused as for humans unless properly shot it should only feel like a static shot. But even so Zero didn't get any kind of sense from her of being a vampire so he couldn't understand what was wrong with her. Nadeshiko then gave a small grin and tilted her head asking Zero

"Besides who said I was human?"

Zero looked at her in shock as Nadeshiko's eyes turned from the natural blue into a deep crimson. Not only was Zero in shock but so was the rest of the Night Class especially Shiki who had been closer to her for a couple months now hadn't even known. Nadeshiko let her eyes turn back to normal and turned on her spot proceeding to go find Twilight and Ichijo. Zero started to chase after her as did some of the Night Class but Nadeshiko abruptly stopped and screamed at them

"STAY BACK!"

They all stopped and stared at Nadeshiko who seemed to have a dark aura about her that did mean she meant business so they backed off. After knowing they had stopped chasing after her Nadeshiko started to pick up her pace again to find her friend. Even after her leaving Zero still stood idle at his spot and then gave a small grin thinking to himself how fascinating Nadeshiko was that her vampire presence wasn't even picked up by anyone. But also how her aura seemed similar to Shizuka Hio the pureblood vampire who bit him putting him at jeopardy of turning into a Level E at an unknown time.

At the nurses office Ichijo tended to Twilight's wound taking the extra precaution to remove the anti-vampire bullet without causing further pain. Ichijo finally removed the bullet and Twilight's wound started to heal. Giving a sigh of relief Ichijo sat on the edge of one of the beds and gave a warm smile to Twilight who watched her wound heal.
"You're still as strange as ever," Ichijo said calmly to Twilight.
Having a moment of forgetting that he was there Twilight gave a small blush and looked at Ichijo who was smiling at her.
"Th…thank you," Twilight muttered softly that Ichijo teased her by putting his hand to his ear indicating he couldn't hear her. Getting flustered and angry Twilight's body started to shake.
"What was that?" Ichijo said smugly with a grin on his face.
Twilight shook more until she couldn't take it anymore and burst out in a blush
"I SAID THANK YOU!"
Ichijo looked at Twilight as she stood there with her cheeks a bright red and he just smiled at her. Knowing what she had just said Twilight covered her mouth and averted her eyes away from Ichijo. Not bothered by what she said Ichijo slowly put a hand on her head and stroked her hair gently. Twilight averted her eyes back to Ichijo and saw his smile was different this time; it was one with a gentle caring aura almost loving. She went to say something but before she could say anything she felt a jolt inside of her as her fangs started to ache with anticipation seeing the outline of Ichijo's veins Twilight's vampire instincts started to take over. Ichijo went to say something to Twilight but before anything happened Twilight had pinned him down on the bed and her eyes started to glow the crimson red. Hardly surprised Ichijo moved so his neck was easy to access for Twilight. Unable to sustain her hungry Twilight bit down into Ichijo's neck and started to drink his blood. Hearing the sound of Twilight drink his blood Ichijo gave a small smile and laid his hands on her back. Soon after Twilight stopped and looked at Ichijo who was still smiling and begun to blush as he wiped away some blood she had on her chin. Hesitantly Twilight begun to speak as her blush deepened once again.
"Ichijo…there is something I need to tell you." She began darting her eyes around until Ichijo placed one of his hands on her cheek.
"It's alright Twilight, I know." Ichijo hushed as his eyes started into hers as her moved his hand from her cheek to cupping her chin "I feel the same way."
Twilight felt her heart beat deeply and she began to tremble as she proceeding to actually say the words to Ichijo. All that slipped out of her mouth was continuous I..I..I…but Ichijo hushed her and pulled her face closer to his. Only seeing that their lips were inches apart Twilight felt her heart go again and this time she decided to let go and allow herself to be selfish this once as it was love right? Not long after she felt their lips connect together, Twilight felt herself blush slightly as she slowly propped herself up still on top of Ichijo she smiled as her hair fell from behind her ears. She smiled at Ichijo and whispered in his ear
"Ichijo Takuma, I love you."
Ichijo smiled back at Twilight and whispered back into her ear

"Twilight Pegasus, I love you too."

Both of them stared at each other until they heard the door bust open with a frantic Nadeshiko breathing heavy. Nadeshiko looked at the two and how they were positioned giving a small grin.

"Oh my, I'm disturbing am I? I'll be going along my way now then~" Nadeshiko said slowly backing out of the room allowing the two to be alone again. Twilight just laughed and steadily got herself off Ichijo and placed her feet back on the ground. Ichijo looked at Twilight and gave a small chuckle and got up to. They both then proceeded out the door with Ichijo holding Twilight's hand.

Nadeshiko laid her back against the wall and observed the two leaving giving a smile. She wasn't sure at first about Ichijo but in that day she begun to understand Twilight's feelings and accepted how they were to be together.

"I guess I will be going to a wedding then~" Nadeshiko said to herself quietly taking her leave to her room as Shiki was watching from afar with concerning eyes until he eventually moved away to head back to the moon dorms.
Old 2011-04-18, 23:57   Link #1680
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator

~Chapter 3: Valentines Ball~

As Valentines was approaching Cross Academy was having its annual Valentine Ball. No one was particularly looking forward to Valentines expect for Aido who was competing to get the most chocolates once again. Twilight gave Ichijo a look to tell him he is forbidden for taking any chocolate from anyone but her. All of the Night Class seemed consumed in conversation about the event and dreading the screaming from the fangirls. Not looking forward to the event at all Nadeshiko felt rather annoyed and excused herself as she headed towards the new room she was allocated upon enrolling in the Moon Dorms. Twilight looked at her friend with concerned eyes and followed after her. Hesitantly Twilight opened the door only to not find Nadeshiko in the room. Confused Twilight stood idle until she figured where Nadeshiko would be. Slowly Twilight crept towards the room of Ichijo and Shiki. Sure enough Nadeshiko was curled up on Shiki's bed and snuggled into one of his pillows. Twilight laughed and threw one of Ichijo's pillows at her. Nadeshiko abruptly sat up and moaned at Twilight throwing the pillow back.

"Nadeshiko you don't have to really participate in the event." Twilight calmly told her. Nadeshiko just buried her face deeper into the pillow and mumbled.

"That's not what I care about TwiTwi…" Nadeshiko's voice came muffled as Twilight just sighed. She knew what was meant by her friend but wasn't sure how to comfort her about it. Nadeshiko asked to be left alone and so Twilight took her leave. Noticing Shiki walking towards his room Twilight wasn't sure how to handle the situation so she just kept walking. Shiki reached the room and observed the curled up Nadeshiko. He went to go sit next to her but Nadeshiko abruptly sat up and freaked out seeing Shiki there.

Not sure how to act Nadeshiko just sat there looking at Shiki. Finally making her mind up Nadeshiko went to leave the room but Shiki stopped her by taking her arm and pulling her back onto the bed. Blushing Nadeshiko held the gaze with Shiki consumed by his beautiful crystal blue eyes. Suddenly Nadeshiko felt Shiki prompt himself on top of her making her blush deepen and through nerves gasped.

"S…Senri…"

Shiki just moved closer to her face enough for Nadeshiko to feel his breath on her neck. Preparing for him to bite her Nadeshiko felt a surprise when he didn't but instead whispered into her ear.
"Will you be my partner for the Valentines Ball?"

Nadeshiko felt her heart skip a beat, calming herself down Nadeshiko shyly replied with a "yes"

The next day approached faster than expected. Here was the dreaded day Valentine's Day. Most of the Night Class were still in bed sleeping the day away preparing for the screaming girls and the countless chocolates to be eaten. However, Nadeshiko stumbled out of bed allured by the smell of something burning Entering the kitchen Nadeshiko saw Twilight, Rima and Ruka trying to make handmade chocolates. Yawning Nadeshiko clicked her fingers and the smoke was gone. The three girls looked in awe at Nadeshiko who tiredly grabbed a bowl and ingredients.

"You three cook like Yuuki," Nadeshiko yawned again not noticing what she said. The other didn't really pick what she was saying up knowing she was still half asleep. Slowly mixing ingredients together Nadeshiko explained how to cook them properly. Twilight just laughed nervously as she wasn't sure if a sleepy Nadeshiko should be trusted. After explaining everything Nadeshiko poured the chocolate mixture into moulds in amazement the three girls decided to try again. Nadeshiko felt her eyes starting to feel heavy and soon after she was asleep leaning against the bench. Flour, mixture and all sorts of food went flying across the room making messes and equipment making loud crashes.

As the noise increased the rest of the Night Class woke up and headed to the kitchen where they all stood in disbelief at the mess made. Ichijo saw Twilight covered in chocolate mixture and begun to laugh.

"Ichijo!" Twilight growled which caused Ichijo to stop laughing immediately and instead his eyes darted to the floor.

"More so, is she alright?" Kain questioned pointing to Nadeshiko who was covered in a heap of ingredients and yet still was fast asleep. Twilight only noticed her and therefore volunteered to clean her up. Splashing cold water on Nadeshiko her eyes scrunched as she slowly opened them. Observing the place Nadeshiko just looked at her friend and fell back asleep. Annoyed Twilight ended up leaving Nadeshiko and went to get change for class.

Noon soon then approached as the screams of the fangirls could be heard. Nadeshiko just blocked her ears and went through the gates as Aido ran straight for his line of chocolates while the others didn't really take any. Nadeshiko unblocked her ears only to be confronted by a whole group of fanboys screaming her name with chocolates bouncing in the air. Not really wanting to take anything Nadeshiko just smiled sweetly at them and gave them a small wave informing them she was on a diet and couldn't possibly eat their chocolates but still thanked them anyway.

During class Nadeshiko started to feel rather light headed as the room felt like it was spinning around her. Trying to focus on her work she rubbed her eyes only to make the board seem blurred not long after she started to feel like her body was burning up as her body started to rock until a loud crash was heard. The class turned around to find Nadeshiko fainted on the floor. Twilight ran quickly over to her and felt Nadeshiko's forehead which was extremely hot to touch. Figuring what was going on and what needed to be done Twilight demanded that Nadeshiko be taken to the infirmary. Surprisingly Kaname was the one who volunteered to take her as Twilight stood behind thinking to herself that this is how Nadeshiko's pureblood body dealt with this.

Laying down on one of the beds at the infirmary the nurse confirmed Twilights suspicion that Nadeshiko's condition was indeed the period for a vampire. However purebloods don't have the whole cycle of it which causes them not to bleed instead each one is different as to what happens to them. Nadeshiko is confirmed to be one that gets ill during the time. Twilight looked over at her friend and sighed in relief that it wasn't anything too serious. Before long Ichijo came in and called Twilight back to class leaving Nadeshiko alone to rest. After class had ended Nadeshiko slowly started to wake up she opened her eyes adjusting to the light and noticed she was in the infirmary. Embarrassed she pulled the sheet off and called herself stupid. Though interrupting herself Nadeshiko heard gun shots ring through her ears and the smell of blood entered her nose. Alerted she ran outside to the scene only to find Shiki unconscious on the ground with server wounds caused by an anti-vampire weapon. Angered Nadeshiko fully knew who this was the work of it was Zero but instead of chasing after him she instead propped Shiki up and leaned him against her. Slowly she pulled back her clothes and placed Shiki's head against her neck. Whispering into his ear softly while making an opening wound to draw blood out that will ensure Shiki to bite.

"Senri, this blood is only for you. Because it's you drinking it I will surrender everything of mine to you. So please it has to be you who Senri so then please drink my blood."

The words echoed through Shiki's head as he felt his fangs pierce through soft tender flesh that was followed by a rich and sweet rush of blood. Losing any sense he had Shiki consumed the blood greedily. He heard a small gasp that contained his name followed by another string of words that seemed to not be completed.

Nadeshiko gasped lightly when Shiki's fangs left her neck, she felt her heart beating to make up for the lost blood but also the pounding sensation of how it made her feel while being bitten by the person she loves.

Shiki's wounds started to heal but he still was unconscious so Nadeshiko prompted herself up with Shiki leaning on her shoulder. The walk was tough carrying someone heavier than yourself as well as having a lot of your blood taken followed by being ill. Eventually Nadeshiko made her way through the main doors to the Moon Dorm. Ichijo and Twilight were in the lounge room and when seeing the two they both ran over immediately. Ichijo took Shiki straight away as Nadeshiko told him to take care of him. Twilight stared at her friend as she noticed her complexion was a lot whiter than usual. Nadeshiko felt a burst of pain in her stomach and felt dizzy but still managed to tell Twilight

"TwiTwi…I finally understand how you felt when you let Ichijo bite you." Twilight looked at her friend as she started to wobble and soon after fainted. Twilight quickly caught Nadeshiko and stroked her hair calling her a dummy for putting her life in danger like that.

Several hours later Nadeshiko slowly started to awaken and adjusting her eyes she saw Shiki sitting across the bed holding her hand. Blushing Nadeshiko shyly spoke

"Are you alright Senri?"

Shiki's eyes grew with concern as he was fine but was she?

"Dummy, course I am thanks to you…how about yourself?" he asked with a hint of worry in his voice.

Nadeshiko looked a bit surprised and then smiled warmly at Shiki

"I'm super duper okay Senri~!" she said in her most cheerful voice not wanting to alert him to her condition of still being a bit ill. Satisfied Shiki got up and went out the door but before leaving he asked one more question

"Are you still coming the ball?" Nadeshiko gave a smile and a strong "Yup!" in reply satisfying Shiki.

Midnight had come as the clock chimed loudly indicating the time and also the start of the Valentine Ball. Still feeling ill Nadeshiko stumbled her way in dressed in a long pink dress that flowed at the sides with heels that had small ribbons followed by ribbon that run up her legs to her thighs. Nadeshiko's long brown hair was semi tied back and a small tiara sat on top of her head. A lot of girls were jealous of Nadeshiko's attire but mostly however were astonished at the aura she gave off leaving them in a daze. It wasn't long until Shiki approached her and placed his hand in front of her indicating to dance. Smiling Nadeshiko placed her hand on top of his and followed him to the dance floor. Entering the dance floor the two started to dance together as Nadeshiko was moving in sync with the music leaving the spectators speechless. Shiki looked at Nadeshiko who started to smile and giggle from enjoyment which made him smile to himself. Soon the music came to a stop and the dance had finished Nadeshiko excused herself to go get some fresh air.

Breathing in the air Nadeshiko felt at ease that she was able to last during the dance as she enjoyed dancing with Shiki and having the close contact with him. She blushed slightly and went to go back to the ball when she suddenly felt a hand clasp around her mouth. A voice emerged that made Nadeshiko freeze the voice was Zero's and by the sounds of it he was losing all his senses.

"Shh, don't make this hard Nadeshiko." He cooed into her ear making her panic and started to struggle from Zero's grip. As she kept struggling she felt something protrude at her hip and then felt a surge of unbearable pain. Zero let off a shot to injure her so that she couldn't struggle anymore. Feeling the blood starting to pool underneath her Nadeshiko started to feel weak which is when she felt Zero's fang penetrate her skin without hesitation and rather deeply . Nadeshiko could hear Zero gulping her blood and then remembered Shiki biting her not wanting this to happen she gave it her last all and managed to push Zero off herself which made his fangs rip at her neck causing a greater amount of blood to pour out. Holding at her neck Nadeshiko struggled her way back to the Moon Dorms.

Twilight's ears ringed with the sound of a gunshot and then the smell of blood that belonged to Nadeshiko. Quickly Twilight bolted out the ball room to the garden finding Zero on the ground and reeked of Nadeshiko's blood. Pissed off Twilight stood on Zero's groin as she followed the scent of Nadeshiko's blood with Ichijo following straight behind her. As they both entered the doors to them Moon Dorm Ichijo covered his nose at the smell of blood. It was extremely rich and strong which caused Ichijo a problem that he'd possible lose his senses. Not risking it Twilight ordered him to stay here as she went on to find Nadeshiko. Following the blood trial Twilight was lead to the bathroom where she saw a pool of blood and Nadeshiko pretty pink dress soaked in blood she then heard the shower running and saw Nadeshiko sitting under the running water. Twilight saw that Nadeshiko was starting to get in a panic as it felt to her re-living her parent's death so she quickly held Nadeshiko in an embrace and soothed her to calm down.

After calming Nadeshiko down Twilight informed the Night Class that had gathered at the entrance of Nadeshiko's room what Zero had done. Everyone was disgusted that Zero caused such a vile act Twilight saw Shiki leave as she followed him. Shiki felt his blood boil and wanted to rip Zero into tiny shreds as Nadeshiko was now his not Zero. Stopping himself Shiki noticed what he had just said, he only drank her blood they weren't a couple yet but he still felt strongly about this. Twilight came up behind Shiki and asked him where he was going. Shiki turned around and with a cold jolting glare informed her

"I'm going to go kill Zero Kiryuu."

Tags