AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-12-28, 12:55   Link #24781
zibi88

well if the harem disolves here then there is just no place or hope for season3 as kurumu, mizore, rubi have their own huge fans.... and lots of stuff sells with them and not just moka so disolving harem here means end of rosario series for good

I would rather keep the harem antics currently more to happen then before... becouse they need to keep an eye on tsukunes transformation... if he gets out of control again then they will be the ones to save him like they did currently... moka alone wont be able to do that so here comes the other girls (with different talents)

I just hate this year ending... becouse I learn that next issues will be the mangas end.... first sora no otoshimono... and now rosario....

too many space left to end rosario like that....be like 2chapters of alucard war (eggs along)... 1-2chapters after that fight... and 1final chapter graduation and what happened to all chars (show little of their life and how their kids look like ect)

but ending just with 1chapter is just insane.... it cant be that the series got Axed (like mx0) as it made really good...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Ikeda said during an interview that we will find out an interesting revelation about the Bus Driver at the end of the second series.
yeah we will learn that the bus driver was "issa" or " akasha" in disguise that are watching moka from shadows...:P
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-28, 13:07   Link #24782
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
well if the harem disolves here then there is just no place or hope for season3 as kurumu, mizore, rubi have their own huge fans.... and lots of stuff sells with them and not just moka so disolving harem here means end of rosario series for good

I would rather keep the harem antics currently more to happen then before... becouse they need to keep an eye on tsukunes transformation... if he gets out of control again then they will be the ones to save him like they did currently... moka alone wont be able to do that so here comes the other girls (with different talents)

I just hate this year ending... becouse I learn that next issues will be the mangas end.... first sora no otoshimono... and now rosario....

too many space left to end rosario like that....be like 2chapters of alucard war (eggs along)... 1-2chapters after that fight... and 1final chapter graduation and what happened to all chars (show little of their life and how their kids look like ect)

but ending just with 1chapter is just insane.... it cant be that the series got Axed (like mx0) as it made really good...
Something's not right, for Ikeda to end the series to like that, something is "off" about this.
Old 2013-12-28, 13:12   Link #24783
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

WTF That soon?

I know that it was ending... But this quickly? THIS QUICKLY?

Holy shnap, unless these chapters are 60 pages in length, I am going to be very unhappy. Ikeda has to tie so much stuff up in such a small period of time.

He COULD be leaving it as a Segway into another series with the amount of material he has to work with... Omote.... Tsukune's Parents... Alucard eggs... School... Protecting the future etc etc.

But DAYUM I really hope he does that, 'cause I dunno what else he can do without making it underwhelming....
Old 2013-12-28, 13:21   Link #24784
Tachibana
タチバナ

Perhaps it's just the end of season II but not the whole series and he'll continue with a season III, which picks up where season II left off.
Old 2013-12-28, 14:07   Link #24785
Newhope

Quote:
Perhaps it's just the end of season II but not the whole series and he'll continue with a season III, which picks up where season II left off.
Only reason the series was spilt into 2 seasons was a magazine change, a third season is unlikely.
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-28, 14:08   Link #24786
zibi88

Quote:
and let keep it to that hope :P maybe season 3 would be about next school years...maybe more humans coming to the youki school as the coexistence program happens (more human girls to like tsukune... kinda a reverse situation to mokas... where tsukune a human boy.. and female vamp... now female human and boy vamp xD)

maybe reparining the rosary... egg problem... there is just too much material to end in 1chapter the whole series

maybe season 2 will end with them getting akasha out... and so she becomes guardian, mentor of both tsukune and moka in vamp power control training

hmmm maybe author is tired of all this writing and wants to take a break so he ends to end the season2 and take a small hiatus to rest
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-28, 14:30   Link #24787
ShinsoSan

lulz let's hope he switches to another magazine and has a season 3

I really hope he makes a Season 3 because if it ends in February a bad ending is in the horizon. I don't think we'll get a good ending if we only get 35 page chapters and its ending in February. Not much time to answer anything and he might not even answer anything to begin with.
ShinsoSan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-28, 16:32   Link #24788
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhope View Post
Only reason the series was spilt into 2 seasons was a magazine change, a third season is unlikely.
I know that, but it doesn't make sense for him to just end it so suddenly, something's up.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2013-12-28 at 17:37.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-28, 16:57   Link #24789
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
It is possible that these last two chapters will be well over 30 pages in length... besides, this is like many an anime, where the Big Bad is defeated at the end of the series, and that's that.

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-28, 17:03   Link #24790
Tachibana
タチバナ

Ikeda did an interview this year in Italy and said that there will be an interesting revelation at the end of the second series (season II), perhaps an explanation on why he ended it.
Old 2013-12-28, 17:03   Link #24791
tomboy8888
Bloody Vampire Lover

Quote:
I know that, but it doesn't make sense for him to just it it so suddenly, something's up.
I haven't heard that it's doing badly in Japan, or that Akihisa-sensei is in poor health, and those are the only reasons I can see the publishers cancelling it... author reasons are a whole different matter. This has all the hallmarks of a planned ending, and with all the open ends, I truly feel that Season 3 will start up, probably in, say, 6 months or so, after author research...

Here's a question for all the really obsessive types: Given the page numbering of released chapters, will two more chapters fill up a standard tankoban, or will there be a significant number of pages left? I'm just wondering if we will get a surprise at the end of that last volume
Old 2013-12-28, 17:35   Link #24792
amtro
Distro

Actually now that I think of it Akihisa did say that part 2 would 12 volumes long.
He might be purposely cutting it short to start on part 3.
amtro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-28, 17:45   Link #24793
Newhope

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomboy8888 View Post
I haven't heard that it's doing badly in Japan, or that Akihisa-sensei is in poor health, and those are the only reasons I can see the publishers cancelling it... author reasons are a whole different matter. This has all the hallmarks of a planned ending, and with all the open ends, I truly feel that Season 3 will start up, probably in, say, 6 months or so, after author research...
It's never been a massively popular series but sales have been noticeably going down, Frist volumes sold 70-80k current volumes about 40-50k last volume sold 45K then dropped out the charts.
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-28, 19:48   Link #24794
GrimJack

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtro View Post
Actually now that I think of it Akihisa did say that part 2 would 12 volumes long.
He might be purposely cutting it short to start on part 3.
it is already past 12 volumes lol

I think he has done what he set out to do, the first season was about Tsukune season two was more about the people around hime (especially Moka)

I have enjoyed every minute of this ride
Old 2013-12-28, 20:10   Link #24795
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Well, given how this season's last arc has taken this long, and has strayed away from the mainstays of it's roots with all the comedy and harem romance taking a back seat to the issue at hand that "threatened" their world, ending the main conflict here to reboot it into their third year of high school, or ending it with only once in a while epilogue chapters to illustrate that Moka and Tsukune have pretty much attained the title of "Dark Lords" surpassing the old ones by defeating Alucard once and for all, a feat nobody to date had been able to do. So it's very likely that seeing how those two have defeated him with "relative ease", I don't think any other youkai on earth would dare approach Tsukune, Moka and their cadre with hostility, lest they face the wrath of the New Dark Lords, and their generals/harem.

You saw how much of the school reacted to how the newspaper club's reputation in defeating the karate club was, and the rumors spread and got twisted. Now, because of Tsukune's known loose affiliation with the Triad, thanks to Fong Fong, the international rumor mill is sure to kick into overdrive, and much of the youkai community will either avoid the group like the plague, or come swarming in on their knees, bowing to the group's every wish out of fear or reverence for taking down the single most feared youkai of all time.

So in all, this end just means that even if it wasn't an abrupt end like this, there wouldn't be a whole lot more conflict to have in the series, thus changing it's genre from what it's been currently to something resembling a "slice of life" manga as the loose ends get tied up.

It's possible that those sales numbers are reflecting the reader's weariness of the dragging on of this arc so far, and even the author is feeling it, and calling it quits while he's still ahead. But, even if it's just another break like the first time, we're sure to see the genre change dramatically in a season 3 after this.
Old 2013-12-28, 21:36   Link #24796
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
One chapter to finish off Alucard and one chapter to wrap things up. Yup, a half-assed rushed wtf was that it ending is almost a guarantee. Should be used to it by now since that's how normally manga's have been ending nowadays...
Yes, unfortunately I agree. There's been too much Disney magic as of late, which demonstrates a disturbing lack of writing skill on Ikeda's part. I truly expected better of him, and to learn the whole story's going to end in two more chapters... wounds me. And like you, I also doubt it'll be a feasible... possibly even sensible ending. Sad, it really is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomboy8888 View Post
I predict -

Alucard (or maybe just Mayabi) gets away. Somehow. Probably because Tsuki and Moka are too unfamiliar with their forms to actually take the guy out fast enough

We will get a Season 3, probably focusing (action-wise) on the remnants of Alucard and the various eggs... Wasn't there one of those letters-from-the-author in the tankobans that mentions this? (Gotta check - will update later, if I find it)

Harem front will likely dissolve (too bad, but it is sure looking like it is breaking up NOW). Two big questions I have left are: 1)Just WHAT if the Busdriver? & 2)WHERE IS ISSAH?

I will be crowing if even half of this proves true

-am now setting up an alter to Rosario Vampire Season 3-
I was expecting Alucard to either fake his own death, or possibly be sealed in another dimension so he can't affect the human world anymore. The thought of him being trounced by a pair of Shinso noobs is... ludicrous. It's like Gyokuro all over again, something I didn't want to relive.

If the story has a third year, I'll be elated. But all the signs are showing this will be the story's overly rushed end. And that's a shame.

Quote:
Ikeda said during an interview that we will find out an interesting revelation about the Bus Driver at the end of the second series.
Even so, considering what he said in the foreword of volume 13, I fear the second series will be the last one, just like the anime. And I only hope it doesn't have that bad of an ending. But I suppose we'll find out, soon.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-29, 03:34   Link #24797
Deus Ex
Call me Convel

Quote:
Ikeda did an interview this year in Italy and said that there will be an interesting revelation at the end of the second series (season II), perhaps an explanation on why he ended it.
I wish to believe...i honestly do...
Deus Ex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-30, 06:36   Link #24798
amtro
Distro

Spoiler for 66-5:
amtro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-30, 06:57   Link #24799
Chris38

Spoiler for 66-5:
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-30, 11:02   Link #24800
Breimoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Spoiler for 66-5:
if there is going a season 3, it can only be about the human side since there does not seem to be stronger youkais(or at most moka's Dad who has still to appear)
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire