AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Zero no Tsukaima

Notices

View Poll Results: Zero no Tsukaima (second series) - Episode 5 Rating
Perfect 10 9 19.15%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 4 8.51%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 17 36.17%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 14.89%
6 out of 10 : Average 5 10.64%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 3 6.38%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 2.13%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 2.13%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-08-11, 04:01   Link #61
Kazuma77
Kakashi Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdffdsa View Post
Haha, well if he really didn't like it, he would have gone back to Japan

probably knows he deserves it that is what all women should do... if thier man looks another woman... beat him to a pulp
~Ladies, if a guy ever tells you, he wants to cover you from head to toe in honey, and lick it all off inch by inch, that's the man who hasn't done it before. You start at her toes, and before you get to anything interesting, she is asleep and you are in diabetic coma ~
Old 2007-08-11, 09:06   Link #62
Hikikomori Ja nai
Pony-tails Turn me on >_<

Send a message via AIM to Hikikomori Ja nai
Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
the anime don't have really a new content,they just removed everything that made the novel interesting-we found out in the novel there's other void user and that gandalf isn't the one human familiar-to just make another boring harem comedy;the relationship betwen louise and saito trought the war with albion was much more interesting and, am i the one regretting the disappearance of kirche,guiche and above all tabitha.Even the first season wasn't so disapointing
I agree this season is just repetitive and boring. Beside i don't know what is keeping Saito from grabbing that whip and throwing it out the window....

Also if your gonna sneak into girls room at night and unbutton their tops, atleast be a smart perv and wear a mask Saito is just the worst lead ever.... no backbone what so ever. Never thought i would see a lead as bad or worse than Kentaro....
Old 2007-08-11, 14:36   Link #63
Darklightz
Wagering his life...

Ok this episode's fight scene was so stupid, it was painful to watch.

Captain : Michelle! You betrayed us all! I have no choice but stand still and compliment you while you try to kill Saito

Eleanor + Second sister : We are both competent mages who have the power to stop the struggle in an instant. Let's sit down and do nothing while Saito keeps fighting.
Old 2007-08-11, 15:04   Link #64
Echoes

Yup, I agree, the fighting scene was ridiculous. The comedy's become sort of predictable as well, not to mention repetitive. "Saito, your task is to sneak into the ladies bedroom while they're asleep and check their naked bodies."
I still enjoy the show, but not as much as I used to.
Old 2007-08-12, 00:58   Link #65
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

The Spy's Seal

Well, the plot about the thief was fairly predictable once they dropped off the few hints to allows us to deduce who was the culprit.

However, what I felt is that progression was scarcily limited, and this episode was more of a tsun-tsun festival to ripe a chance to show cleavage galore; alright, I believe I got generalized.

Anyways, I do not like how this turned on beat the crap senseless out of Saito due that he is perverted.
Couldn't they give them a break? The guy is a healthy teen boy, therefore, what it comes to adolescent years he can't help it.

Zero no Tsukaima to me has lost its touch with this season due that the animation staff has been abusing a lot to put up much Louise tsundere -ness on screen.
In fact, thing were fine until that bitch Agnes showed up.

Gosh, I wish if the plot goes into detail about what does the Reconquita remnants are preparing at Albion.

Oh, well! At least I'm glad that old-man Osman returned, and I could not believe what my eyes saw, but the old geezer made an instantaneous comeback to his senses after taking a good peep on the theif's bust.
Closed Thread