Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2009-05-13, 18:59   Link #4801
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levy View Post
@Narona: welcome back! ^_^ well, first summary seemed to indicate that Villetta's child is female, but the litteral translation of what Sayoko and Villetta say is a bit more ambiguos on that, Sayoko say something along the lines of "there are two Viletta now" but she might also refer to the fact that Villetta's life has changed so radically...
So we still don't know =P I told you before that I would prefer the baby to be a girl

Anyway, Villetta seems happy in this PD. That's good. And she's as pretty as ever :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Ying View Post
Well, to get on the "Villeta is pretty?" topic: I think she's quite pretty
She is :3
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-13, 19:05   Link #4802
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
So we still don't know =P I told you before that I would prefer the baby to be a girl

Anyway, Villetta seems happy in this PD. That's good. And she's as pretty as ever :3
Well, in lieu of her previous actions, I agree that she is a very attractive character. Certainly more than the man she married :P And yeah, I think Ougi and Viletta should have nothing but girls so they can inherit her mother's good looks XD

On a side note, I know some people don't like that Viletta got such a happy ending after everything she did, and I can understand that. But I think the fact that she fell in love with and married a Japanese man shows that she has changed and has become tolerant of them.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-13, 19:20   Link #4803
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
most of the hate people have for characters like villeta nd ougi getting good ending stems more from lelouch's insanly good leather pants then actual logic
Old 2009-05-13, 19:23   Link #4804
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
most of the hate people have for characters like villeta nd ougi getting good ending stems more from lelouch's insanly good leather pants then actual logic
Tell me more about these pants. I believe it is the key to all lingering CG questions
Old 2009-05-13, 19:23   Link #4805
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowdevil_crow View Post
Hm, I thought she had to be purebred in order to joing the pureblood faction? But the other stuff you mentioned does make sense.

We'll ignore the silver hair for now XD
Well she is certainly not of the nobility that immigrated to North America after Napoleon curb stomped England. But she may be descended from the servants they brought or from the native peoples that were absorbed into the Britannian empire or a mix of both. Or she could just be from farther south and therefore have slightly darker skin. The purebloods just hate Numbers and she is definately not a number.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
Well, in lieu of her previous actions, I agree that she is a very attractive character. Certainly more than the man she married :P And yeah, I think Ougi and Viletta should have nothing but girls so they can inherit her mother's good looks XD

On a side note, I know some people don't like that Viletta got such a happy ending after everything she did, and I can understand that. But I think the fact that she fell in love with and married a Japanese man shows that she has changed and has become tolerant of them.
You mean when Villetta went from a scheming conniving person to... a scheming and conniving person? Personally I dislike her more then Ougi, Ougi is just incompetent and stupid, where as Villetta was just out to look after her own interests. But then again she has breasts so she tends to get more sympathy from the viewers.

I personally am more cynical of her character and her change of heart is, in my opinion, more then likely influenced by the fact that Lelouch broke the aristocracy and there was really no meaning in her running up the wall for a title. That and Ougi is clearly an important person in the Black Knights and shes cozying up to power again. But as I said I am more cynical of her character then others would be.
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-13, 19:27   Link #4806
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
XD I was expecting this PD to give us the gender of the baby at least (I would have loved to see their kid, especially if it's a girl). So I am a bit sad about that, but since she got a scene in the PD and that she's still living happily as a teacher and first lady (and as a mother). I am very happy
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-13, 19:29   Link #4807
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
Tell me more about these pants. I believe it is the key to all lingering CG questions
think about the OOBK's betrayal of lelouch
taken aside from the fact that its lelouch they are betraying
and you are left with a bunch of people who just learned (from several differnet sources) that their leader is
a)a britannian prince
b)responsible for several massacares (including one of their own people)
c)possesing a power that can brainwash people (and no moral problems about using it on his own sister)
d)partly to blame for the tragedy that just happened in the tokyo area by hiding detals from them

they may have handled it poorly (not hearing him out, using kallen as bait, using him as an excuse to get japan free)
but they actually have perfectly good REASONS for turning on lelouch at that point
and all of these reasons are, and this is the key here, ENTIRELY LELOUCH'S DOING

but no one (myself included i admit) cared about that at the time, and many STILL dont care
becouse its lelouch
Old 2009-05-13, 19:29   Link #4808
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

I see more Viletta and Ohgi hate... man, guys. Are you trying to see how many threads you get closed down? Seriously...
Old 2009-05-13, 19:29   Link #4809
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post

You mean when Villetta went from a scheming conniving person to... a scheming and conniving person? Personally I dislike her more then Ougi, Ougi is just incompetent and stupid, where as Villetta was just out to look after her own interests. But then again she has breasts so she tends to get more sympathy from the viewers.

I personally am more cynical of her character and her change of heart is, in my opinion, more then likely influenced by the fact that Lelouch broke the aristocracy and there was really no meaning in her running up the wall for a title. That and Ougi is clearly an important person in the Black Knights and shes cozying up to power again. But as I said I am more cynical of her character then others would be.
Pretty much word on that one. You wrapped it up, nicely Tony, kudos.

p.s do we have democracy here, or what? Freedom of speech anyone?
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-13, 19:32   Link #4810
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Why of course, my reason for being is to do things that would garner praise from you.

Seriously though, I was never really too annoyed with Ougi and more annoyed with Villetta instead.
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-13, 19:34   Link #4811
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
Why of course, my reason for being is to do things that would garner praise from you.

Seriously though, I was never really too annoyed with Ougi and more annoyed with Villetta instead.
You did nothing wrong, please, you stated your opinion in a sexy-point-back-up way. You cannot help, but dislike some charas, oh well, hello fiction life and debate-forum.
Old 2009-05-13, 19:37   Link #4812
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by incorrupts View Post
p.s do we have democracy here, or what? Freedom of speech anyone?
I'm not stopping you guys from hating on them, but you all really should keep in mind that every time you guys starting talking about your dislike for one or both of that pair, you tend to piss off the moderators.
Old 2009-05-13, 19:39   Link #4813
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
I'm not stopping you guys from hating on them, but you all really should keep in mind that every time you guys starting talking about your dislike for one or both of that pair, you tend to piss off the moderators.
Excuse me, but when we are stating our opinions, with full back-up, i see no problem arising. In the past, maybe there were some harsh words, not anymore.
This is like you saying, "do not dislike Geass charas". I mean, lol. That cannot be. We have a right to like/dislike, as long as we keep it, on a courteous-field. It says so, in the guidelines.
Old 2009-05-13, 19:41   Link #4814
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Excuse me, but when we are stating our opinions, with full back-up, i see no problem arising. In the past, maybe there were some harsh words, not anymore.
This is like you saying, "do not dislike Geass charas". I mean, lol. That cannot be. We have a right to like/dislike, as long as we keep it, on a courteous-field. It says so, in the guidelines.
Like I said, I'm not stopping you guys. Frankly I'm sick of seeing all the hate on them, but I don't do anything to try and prevent it. Not my job. So long as you guys stick to the rules about it, it should be fine. Its just that in my experience, the rules quickly get abandoned, and then the mods have to step in, time and time again.
Old 2009-05-13, 19:47   Link #4815
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Like I said, I'm not stopping you guys. Frankly I'm sick of seeing all the hate on them, but I don't do anything to try and prevent it. Not my job. So long as you guys stick to the rules about it, it should be fine. Its just that in my experience, the rules quickly get abandoned, and then the mods have to step in, time and time again.
But even if you wanted to stop us, you could not. We got our own opinions, and i do not see anyone "stopping" us from that. Debate is nice.

And about the latter part of your post, honest, we are talking about the concept of "i will take the highroad and will report!!11" instead, of "staying here, present my own argument". Isn't that the case?
But anyway, no point in that. No one broke any rule, so i see no real reason, for you to step in, and make things a bit past-bitter, since frankly, nothing happened? Or, you just wanted to insert a friendly reminder?
Old 2009-05-13, 19:51   Link #4816
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon

Quote:

I really like Viletta, she got some awful moments and the way she did get with Ohgi in the end was... Strange to say the least, but i'm glad she got such a nice ending, i think she deserved it.
Kid Ying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-13, 19:53   Link #4817
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
I really like Viletta, she got some awful moments and the way she did get with Ohgi in the end was... Strange to say the least, but i'm glad she got such a nice ending, i think she deserved it.
For what exactly?
Old 2009-05-13, 20:01   Link #4818
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
For what exactly?
Hmm, yeah gotta admit Kid I'm not really sold on the "deserved" thing. Maybe she didn't deserve what she got. She certainly could have paid for some of her crimes, but at least I don't think the end for her was horribly unjust.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-13, 20:04   Link #4819
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon

Quote:
For what exactly?
Well, i think everyone on the good side deserves a good ending, hehe. It was not like she was a bad girl. At first she was, but we know she did change with the time and i think she deserved happiness for that.
Kid Ying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-13, 20:06   Link #4820
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Well, i think everyone on the good side deserves a good ending, hehe. It was not like she was a bad girl. At first she was, but we know she did change with the time and i think she deserved happiness for that.
Ah, you already put her on the good side, and you got a generalized view about the "good side" as well. Ok, to each his own. 8) {gotta feel for the other "good guys"-gang, who got shit, but sure, w.e. Poetic weird justice}