AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-10-24, 17:54   Link #121
elusive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotengu View Post
Kakashi is pissing me off. Predicting moves is better than just always looking at someone. If he's got sharingan out someone shouldn't be able to just duck out of the way of raikiri. Kakashi should have seen that would happen before the guy ducked! If Sasuke can see microscopic chakra bombs under his skin, then Kakashi should be able to predict an entire person's ducking movement.

It's also pissing me off with the continued asking of low profile filler ninja on naruto's location. WTF are they gonna really know? Konoha has already sent teams to hunt Akatsuki down, and Pein just thinks that he'll be able to assault the village and find him? That's a ten minute plan at best!
if pein sees the attack raikiri will miss sharingan or not. the rinnegan's field of vision trumps kakashi. the way pein dodges isn't predictable as long as another body is watching.

it's better to ask low level ninja because a weakling is more likely to give up info. stronger ninja will fight and delay pein. he can kill a weakling and move on until he finds one w/naruto's whereabouts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
And why isn't Tsunade fighting? She knows the enemy is Akatsuki, yet she's just gonna delegate from the sidelines and not fight him, knowing he's the one who killed Jiraiya?
they can't risk losing the hokage. tsunade fighting is a last resort.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ* View Post
One important question seems to be why God Pain noticed the fists coming down from above, but Demon Pain didn't.

If someone is controlling them all remotely, sending chakra signals to the bodies to move them, they should both have noticed and evaded.

Something inconsistent is afoot. God Pain seems to be the only one even slightly independent in the bunch, giving the rest instructions. Will stopping God Pain stop them all?
demon was electrocuted. he couldn't move. the bodies are obviously moving independently and god pein wasn't around for the initial jiraiya fight. none of the 6 bodies are the real one.
elusive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-24, 18:00   Link #122
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
Also the missile thing made me think: WHAT CENTURY IS NARUTO SET IN?!
It's set in 20XX ADB (ADB = After Dragonball...)

Last edited by james0246; 2008-10-24 at 23:13.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-24, 18:11   Link #123
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
It's set in 20XX ADB (after Dragonball...)
I wonder because they have computers, missiles, IVs etc...but they have no guns in sight and instead they use knives, shurikens and swords

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-24, 18:41   Link #124
wtfftw

I have mixed feelings about this chapter and the entire fight.

When i read Kotengu post i sort of have to agree with his point. Further more. If pain gets hit by chouji and his dad then im doubting on pains strength because pain supposed to own and just fucking kick any of the ninja in konoha. And does pain actually kill people or are they imobilized cuz that would be gay
wtfftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-24, 19:22   Link #125
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

3 face dude reminds me of Sasori's first form.

Now we just have to wait if Pain leaves that one behind or we see how he revives his bodies.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-24, 19:45   Link #126
Fran~
floating away...

At chapter 421 end, you can read:
Quote:
Next Chapter: "Kakashi's hope!!"
If you read chapter 422 end:
Quote:
Next Chapter: "Capture Pain!!"
Old 2008-10-24, 19:56   Link #127
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
At chapter 421 end, you can read:

If you read chapter 422 end:

One thing I don't like is the sudden change of situations, it shouldn't be so quick, it took Jiraiya his life just to figure Pain's secret and Kakashi turns the tables in less than 5 mins, it should be a gradual change of situations not a sudden change.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-24, 20:43   Link #128
Fran~
floating away...

Yes, but Jiraiya was on his own... Kakashi has full support, even some intelligence info gathered by Jiraiya, plus Shizune, Ino's dad and even Kakashi are figuring out Pain's secrets... and Tsunade is practically supporting every ninja who is fighting.
Old 2008-10-24, 21:22   Link #129
Mists

Interesting 3-faced puppet Pain, I believe he got hit because Kakashi's bushin electrified him and disabled him. Still...I don't quite get it, showing the power now and not vs Jiaraya.

Pain falling for the Bushin...

And another curse of the Akatsuki member taking off his cloak and losing lol

although Pain can reincarnate him I think, unlike the guy stuck in Jiaraya's dimension..
Mists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-24, 21:59   Link #130
Fran~
floating away...

In fact, Demon Pain was who sliced Jiraiya's left arm. The Bunshins could be very tricky, remember how Kakuzu was decieved by Naruto's KB. We dont know about reincarnetion either, to me, God Pain could be the one to aim... the other 5 are even expendable or slaves.
Old 2008-10-24, 22:30   Link #131
Psychotic
Nothing important

Well Kakashi raised his coolness factor in this chapter and is stronger than i thought against pain. Good thing that puppetPainthingie got wasted, it was too far out imo.
Psychotic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-24, 23:09   Link #132
Kishimyu
Inactive Member

Kakashi seems to be stronger now, i mean when he fought against Kakuzu he seemed weak; but now he seems to think more like the old Kakashi and he even used a new
whip-like form of Chidori in the last chapter. Plus with the support of the other shinobi like Chouji and his dad, he should have the upper hand.

Btw anyone have a guess on the guy Konan was trying to interrigate and swore at her????
he was smiling so i just thought it could be another strong or important Jounin character or something
Kishimyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-24, 23:23   Link #133
Fran~
floating away...

Ten Ten maybe?
Old 2008-10-24, 23:32   Link #134
Kishimyu
Inactive Member

Hmmm, i hope we get to see more action from characters like Ten-Ten, Shino, Kiba and Akamaru, Hinata and some others we havent seen in a while; we havent seen most of them in action for a long, long time
Kishimyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-24, 23:46   Link #135
tarachi
Observer

Pain is doing great as a diversion, it seems everyone was so focused on Pain, they somewhat ignored Paper girl.

Plus It would be cool that at the end they managed to take down most of the bodies, except God Pain. Then Paper girl informed Pain that Naruto is not present so they just leave. But they were being chased then Pain summoned new bodies to force konoha to retreat.
tarachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-25, 00:26   Link #136
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarachi View Post
Pain is doing great as a diversion, it seems everyone was so focused on Pain, they somewhat ignored Paper girl.

Plus It would be cool that at the end they managed to take down most of the bodies, except God Pain. Then Paper girl informed Pain that Naruto is not present so they just leave. But they were being chased then Pain summoned new bodies to force konoha to retreat.
Though this makes me question where would Konoha retreat to if they are already in Konoha.
Medalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-25, 00:42   Link #137
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

quick q: how is kanon's power and skill levels stack up to the other ak members.
I mean i dont really see her fight except against jiraya for a little while, then pain to the rescue soon after. Every one is so focus on the male ak members, but they seem to forget to develop the only female member
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-25, 03:03   Link #138
blewin

uh! so that's what Tsunada's slugs can do... make multiple healers. What an amazing technique.

nice touch there at the end with Choji and his dad working together!
blewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-25, 03:26   Link #139
LeoThugs
Ero Sennin the Second

Send a message via Yahoo to LeoThugs
Tsunade asking Katsumi to split into hundreds of little slugs and start healing every injured person in the village, using Tsunade's Chakra ?? Healing techniques consume a lot of chakra.

Just how much Chakra does tsunade have?
LeoThugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-25, 04:14   Link #140
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoThugs View Post
Just how much Chakra does tsunade have?
She probably has accumulated 3 year's chakra as reserve in her seal, so she has quite a lot of chakra. Plus it may be that she uses the slug's chakra as her own, it's not unprecedented to use someone else's chakra, take for example the demon containers or Chiyo using Naruto's chakra to revive Gaara.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote