AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Music

Notices

Old 2014-02-03, 12:27   Link #281
bigdeal000
malefic

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

I think these guys are awesome. I like this version more than the original (though I dislike the original so that's not hard). Well, even if you dislike this, I'm sure it's good for a laugh.
bigdeal000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-03, 13:39   Link #282
eternalmetal
RX-78-2 Gundam Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitaMewMew View Post
I listen to a lot of Metal and Rock, mostly Traditional and New Wave Heavy Metal, Doom Metal, Acid and Psychedelic Rock, early Satanic Rock and Metal, Progressive, Proto, and Sludge.

I will list my top ten.
1. Coven
2. Iron Maiden
3. King Diamond
4. Pentagram
5. Jacula
6. Witchcraft
7. Witchfinder General
8. Pagan Altar
9. Bathory
10. Skinflint
Nice list, I am a big fan of King Diamond, Iron Maiden, and Bathory, and also enjoy some stuff by Pentagram. Have you ever heard of Manilla Road? One of my favorites that you would definitely enjoy considering you like Pagan Altar.

My preferences lie more in the death, black, and heavy/traditional metal genres. Early Entombed, Morbid Angel, Carcass, Farsot, Lunar Aurora, Deströyer 666, Darkspace, etc. Does anyone else have a LastFM account? Here is mine: http://www.last.fm/user/DelectableOreos
Old 2014-02-03, 15:37   Link #283
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

I appear to be fairly lucky ... metal scene in my city (Portland, OR) is blooming with upcoming groups like Red Fang, Zirakzigil, and Eight Bells.

Tripped across a Swedish metal group called Katla ... it falls under what I would call 'psyche metal' or 'psychedelic rock'? It's a blues-influenced melodic metal sound.
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2014-03-16, 10:44   Link #284
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

I'll just leave this here.

Vexx and Seiji should love this.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-25, 03:54   Link #285
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
I'll just leave this here.

Vexx and Seiji should love this.
I wonder if Christopher Lee would've done this even if he hadn't collaborated with Rhapsody of Fire, as it seems that his interest to form his own metal band started there.

Either way, he has my respect for trying something different in his old age.
Old 2014-08-23, 22:04   Link #286
Vitne Eveille

I love what in the 1980s would have been called heavy metal, but today is considered hard rock. I'm not super into screamo stuff, if there is screaming then for me it must have great melodic guitars.

HUGE Halford fan though

-my official website & blog-
-download my new EP (free)- ♫♫
Vitne Eveille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-28, 00:53   Link #287
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
I just finished listening to the new Nightwish album, which was quite a ride. I especially love the theme this time, which is about evolution and a general admiration of life and the universe. If you're interested, check out the final track 'The Greatest Show On Earth', which is 24 minutes long and features a guest appearance by Richard Dawkins. It'll probably not be on Youtube for long, though:

Old 2015-08-22, 14:34   Link #288
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

This rekindled my love for symphonic metal.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-28, 02:43   Link #289
Vitne Eveille

SaintlessHeart, thanks for this! I've been looking to change up my listening a bit lately, and this is awesome! I dig symphonic metal but I've just been out of the loop quite some time now.

-my official website & blog-
-download my new EP (free)- ♫♫
Vitne Eveille is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
metal