AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-11-29, 20:36   Link #61
cncfan

Send a message via AIM to cncfan
I heard about Reborn and it seems really interesting... I might check it out!
cncfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-19, 06:54   Link #62
Umaibo

Xanxus finally appears!
Umaibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-20, 16:45   Link #63
Rashou

God, Xanxus is going to kick so much ass... And why do so few people read Reborn on this site? Seems weird.

Nice Kitty!
Rashou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-20, 18:17   Link #64
Umaibo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashou View Post
God, Xanxus is going to kick so much ass... And why do so few people read Reborn on this site? Seems weird.
Maybe it is just me but the current arc is really turning sour. The attention is completely focused towards the minor characters (Varia). I hope this focus breaks soon or it will turn out like Bleach.
Old 2008-12-21, 03:13   Link #65
Girl_who_cried_gnome
lover of the g-pa hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreSage View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong (which in all likelihood, I probably am ) but wasn't it mentioned somewhere that Hibari has no recollection of his past? I wonder if his past has something to do with why he's so attached to Namori (spelling?) district.
whaaaaaaaat? when did it say thiiiiiiiiiis?

um on regards to other previous posts about hibari and ipin's master... how can hibari be in two places at once and be in different ages/forms when in the same dimension/time tangent *okay. this is a serious lol wut question*
but seriously here folks-- ipin's master was in episodes 10 and 11 and i am sure hibari was roaming around there somewhere... my brain does not compute this hibari= i-pin's master logic

sure he looks like him a mighty deal-- right down to the way his hair parts in his face to make a triangle of sorts in the center of his forehead-- but i dont think he actually IS her master somehow... however, i hope he is a relative of some kind... would explain his power and all that.

maybe that would explain how he obtained so much info on the boxes-- through uncle gyoza [lawl. oh gaaaaawd] to verde who apparently created them or some shiz before he bit the dust...

OH MY GOD I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS NOW. I NEED TO KNOOOOOOW. this arc really needs to end so yamachan can inform the rest of us

ummm is ipin's master positively chinese? i mean his dress may lead to this conclusion but aren't, and excuse me if i am culturally incorrect, gyoza buns a japanase variation of a dumpling? especially when they are strong with garlic like ipins? hibari does love his japanese food...

anyways, recent chapter: F*** YEAH! its F******* TYL!XANXUS! WE CAN HAVE SECKSY TIME NAO!
ahhh.... i am so excited Davy Crockett is backs. tears of joy run down my cheeks.

uhhhh i am not sure what is considered a spoiler for this forum in particular, and to be honest i cant remember when the anime ends and manga continues... sorry

Last edited by Girl_who_cried_gnome; 2008-12-21 at 03:26.
Girl_who_cried_gnome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-21, 03:43   Link #66
Umaibo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl_who_cried_gnome View Post
whaaaaaaaat? when did it say thiiiiiiiiiis?

um on regards to other previous posts about hibari and ipin's master... how can hibari be in two places at once and be in different ages/forms when in the same dimension/time tangent *okay. this is a serious lol wut question*
but seriously here folks-- ipin's master was in episodes 10 and 11 and i am sure hibari was roaming around there somewhere... my brain does not compute this hibari= i-pin's master logic
Sorry. Your post was difficult to read so I only read what I quoted above.

And no, Hibari is not I-pin's master. Her master just so happens to "LOOK" like the doll of Chibi Hibari with the pacifier. I didn't watch the anime but are you sure episode 10-11 are in the manga? It is possible that they were fillers.
Old 2008-12-21, 21:21   Link #67
Girl_who_cried_gnome
lover of the g-pa hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by usopsama View Post
Sorry. Your post was difficult to read so I only read what I quoted above.

And no, Hibari is not I-pin's master. Her master just so happens to "LOOK" like the doll of Chibi Hibari with the pacifier. I didn't watch the anime but are you sure episode 10-11 are in the manga? It is possible that they were fillers.
i know. :| thats pretty much what my entire post was about. i am not sure... i dont remember. it has all just blended together for me :O
Old 2008-12-21, 23:46   Link #68
Umaibo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl_who_cried_gnome View Post
i dont remember. it has all just blended together for me :O
I am not sure what you are referring but the part where I-pin calls Hibari's doll her master is in chapter 171.
Old 2008-12-24, 23:50   Link #69
Girl_who_cried_gnome
lover of the g-pa hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by usopsama View Post
I am not sure what you are referring but the part where I-pin calls Hibari's doll her master is in chapter 171.
i am aware. i am just saying that i really cant recall what exactly is canon anymore... the info from the anime is blending in with the info from the manga
Old 2008-12-25, 08:43   Link #70
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Do you think that Future arc is the last arc? or will there be a another one in the present again?
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-25, 12:40   Link #71
jpwong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
Do you think that Future arc is the last arc? or will there be a another one in the present again?
I think it will rather depend on how they play out Reborn's and the other's story.
Old 2008-12-27, 17:37   Link #72
Sun Shine
Destroyer of the Good

I'm not too sure but its dragging too much at the moment. There is plenty of options to keep it going after this arc though although when they return they will have to change things that are going to occur in the future and when that happens things will pan out a different way and a new threat could appear.
Sun Shine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-29, 19:51   Link #73
Umaibo

Xanxus wipes our everyone without getting up from his chair. I don't know. This is a little too much hype for him. >_>
Old 2009-01-01, 02:22   Link #74
Girl_who_cried_gnome
lover of the g-pa hair

oh god. battle of the chairs. xD

is it just me, or does xanxus seem to grow more attractive with age? :O
mmm last page makes me raise the eyebrows...
Old 2009-01-01, 12:19   Link #75
Rashou

I dunno about more attractive (being a guy) but I do like the way he's drawn now much more than before. Before when he was always drawn like a grumpy nut it annoyed the heck out of me. Now he's kind of calm and reposed. Reminds me of Hibari.

Nice Kitty!
Rashou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-15, 13:12   Link #76
Girl_who_cried_gnome
lover of the g-pa hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashou View Post
I dunno about more attractive (being a guy) but I do like the way he's drawn now much more than before. Before when he was always drawn like a grumpy nut it annoyed the heck out of me. Now he's kind of calm and reposed. Reminds me of Hibari.
true, true... a deadly calm... it suits him i think

anyways, since this thread for KHR is unfortunately somewhat dead, i shall just exclaim this for the hell of it:
NYAAAAAAA GOKUDERA. *FANGIRLSPASM*
i really miss the subs, i cannot remember what they are saying ;-;
Old 2009-01-16, 21:44   Link #77
Xueyun

Send a message via MSN to Xueyun
finally discover the reborn discussionXDDD
this manga too hot !!!!but i dont kown why so little people like it here
my favorite is Hibari Kyoya!!!and i like Rokudou Mukuro very much XDDD
Xueyun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-17, 12:54   Link #78
Lord Uiruu

Question

Reborn is my favorite of all right now!
Lord Uiruu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-19, 20:42   Link #79
Girl_who_cried_gnome
lover of the g-pa hair

LAUGH. OUT. LOUD.
seriously?
*dies*

xanxus: mixed-bred for their skills in magic mofos...
Old 2009-02-01, 16:16   Link #80
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

Byakuran seems to intrige me as every passing chapter goes. he really is very calculating. it could be to do with his power. in some ways he might be able to predict or something like that.

Spoiler for ch 227:

Tags
action, shonen