AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Old 2012-06-13, 15:06   Link #18081
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Spoiler for NSFW Clare going down on Clarice:
Old 2012-06-13, 16:12   Link #18082
haegar
mangaviking

^waidamoment? is that like formed outa clay or whatever and then burned/hardened to make wall tiles? sweet, I like XD
Old 2012-06-14, 12:08   Link #18083
Nidhogg

To: Lord Ryus
Sir, You are a GOD! The NSFW postings are wonderful, the first one with Clare and her sword is sparingly drawn, yet it tells a story. I'd rather see work like that, than work with lots of detail, but the perspective and proportions are wrong. Please feel free to encourage the artist. The one with Clare nibbling on Clarice, what would Miata think? Clarice has probably gotten used to being "taken" like that by now, not sayin' she likes it, just gotten used to it.

I like the linoleum block prints, I tried doing one once and know it is not easy to do. I can truly appreciate the effort put into making one.
Nidhogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-16, 09:26   Link #18084
Jean Claymore
Former #9

Man, been ages since I last posted here. Still sweating my balls off trying to figure out how to thumbnail.

Spoiler for Pics:
Old 2012-06-17, 07:25   Link #18085
Ryus
The One Eyed King

^in imageshack click on a pic and choose share then a window pops up and at the bottom are the two thumbnail options, select forum of the two

---

Last edited by Ryus; 2012-06-17 at 07:46.
Ryus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-18, 11:30   Link #18086
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Old 2012-06-18, 14:36   Link #18087
haegar
mangaviking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean Claymore View Post
Man, been ages since I last posted here. Still sweating my balls off trying to figure out how to thumbnail.

Spoiler for Pics:
if you took them yourself, could you do me a big favour and take some 2 or 3 screens @ 1280x720 low or mid texture settings? wonder if it would be worth it for me quality wise as I can only run lower settings/rez...would check myself but currently have skyrim uninstalled due to recent OS-re-install... also, is this up on nexus?
Old 2012-06-18, 17:02   Link #18088
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by haegar View Post
if you took them yourself, could you do me a big favour and take some 2 or 3 screens @ 1280x720 low or mid texture settings? wonder if it would be worth it for me quality wise as I can only run lower settings/rez...would check myself but currently have skyrim uninstalled due to recent OS-re-install... also, is this up on nexus?
Well until he responds with likely better info... They've had a 2 Claymore sword mods (one with outfit but this one isn't it) since January but both are buggy as hell (never updated since uploaded, I suspect they where ported mods from other games just thrown on and forgotten about hence the glitches)... I'll admit due to not wanting to bore myself with Skyrim I haven't played it in about 2 months so if there is a new mod with the sword I don't know but since it's Helen's sword and that was one of the mods I find it doubtful. From what I recall of the glitch once you purchase the sword it will stay on you... until you reload and then it's gone for good. Hearing this I never bothered to load the mod and try it out... maybe I'm mixing up the bug with the Helen sword with the other one but in the end both where pretty buggy based from the reviews and comments.

They also seem to have a hair mod, a character companion mod, and an armor mod too based on what I can visually see. However what they really need is the more beautiful faces mod... my god it's been so long since I played without that mod I forgot how ugly some of the default faces where. That second to last pic is... disturbing
Old 2012-06-23, 23:22   Link #18089
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Old 2012-06-25, 13:15   Link #18090
Ryus
The One Eyed King

^more of the above Miria Cosplay (I love it when the pics end up on several different sites and I have to go hunting for them even when they're all uploaded by the costume wearer but just one or two of their total set of pics of the cosplay per site they post on)

Old 2012-06-25, 20:32   Link #18091
DeadGuyKai
Last of the Brunnen G

Do the dead, yeah, do the dead
Do the dead, surfin' dead
DeadGuyKai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-26, 13:42   Link #18092
DeadGuyKai
Last of the Brunnen G

Old 2012-06-28, 16:15   Link #18093
DeadGuyKai
Last of the Brunnen G

Old 2012-06-28, 18:04   Link #18094
haegar
mangaviking

as soon as somebody cleans the text of bottom half panel pic 2 and colors it I shall claim it as ma sig

though I guess I could do with translated writing for the meantime ...

nice find, rly nice
Old 2012-07-07, 13:47   Link #18095
DeadGuyKai
Last of the Brunnen G

Old 2012-07-12, 20:06   Link #18096
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGuyKai View Post
Great set of images here...curious about the Dietrich picture, I wonder what the story is behind that one. Claire looks so melancholy in that far-left picture

And those comic pictures look hilarious XD
Old 2012-07-13, 00:02   Link #18097
Ryus
The One Eyed King

^The two pics in the middle are from years ago... artist also did a Riful vs Anastasia one where Riful just dices Anastasia up.

Anyways, less talk more pics

Spoiler for Irene NSFW:

Old 2012-07-14, 00:45   Link #18098
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Amazing pic
Old 2012-07-14, 12:10   Link #18099
Nidhogg

Once again Lord Ryus has come through for me! Great stuff, thank you.
I wonder if security at that Con had any idea that Riful of the west was there.
I was at AX 2012 and did not see a single claymore related cosplay
FYI: The peacebonding and weapons check people were really sticky about exposed metal and the weight of any prop weapons. They made me remove a length of allthread that I had used in a prop for my daughter's cosplay, because it was exposed metal and they weighed the mini gun I had made for my cosplay of the "Heavy" from TF2, it barely squeaked past the inspection. My point in all this? Those beautiful, solid aluminum claymore swords we've seen in earlier postings would not be allowed at Anime Expo because of, A: Exposed metal and B: Overweight!
Nidhogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 12:31   Link #18100
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryus
^The two pics in the middle are from years ago... artist also did a Riful vs Anastasia one where Riful just dices Anastasia up.
Oh yeah, I do remember that one...I haven't been watching the pics lately, my memory is getting sloppy.

Another great mass collection of pictures...I love how that Octavia/Riful pictures were colored similarly, as if to play on the fact that Yagi seemed to deliberately echo Riful and Isley through Octavia and Chronos.

Lots more dress-ups....haven't seen someone dress as Riful in a long looooong time. Both her and that Claire (I guess) girl are far less then perfect, but A for effort...that Miria girl is my favorite for the character.

I love how that 3D Priscilla picture(s) have the same pinkish color as the colored cover...that seems to be the official color Yagi has chosen, over the purple of the anime (Dauf as well - he, or his hands anyway, were red/orange in an early cover).

Hmm....a long time since I've seen a chinese fan-comic like those other 4 about the Abyssals and Priscilla ages ago (still no translations too >_<)....hard to grasp what's going on, but I think it's a Isley/Priscilla comic...I honestly can't tell though too clearly.

That Teresa wallpaper strangely reminds me of the style of Legend of Zelda - seems like what they were going for.

Tags
images