AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2013-04-07, 12:21   Link #3101
tsunade666

Well....

Look at Aqua. his sorcery name is Flere210 - One who changes the reason of tears

but when he joined the god's right seat. he take the name Aqua of the back that symbolized Archangel Gabriel. He retains his magician's name but he also acquired a new name or title. It can possible be said for Gremlin who has lost their goal when WW III ended and banded together to form Gremlin and make Othinus an absolute being.

For Sherry. I'm not sure but I don't think she change her name. She and her friend is in a brink of discovery because there shouldn't be a mixed of magic and science. They are researchers and Sherry being in charge of the history and library of Necessarius should be a given. So when a chance offered to her friend she supported her but in the end it ended up in a failure. As a magician that cares for her friend. She is also blaming herself for the matter that's why when Touma confronted her. He knew that Sherry knew that she was wrong and want to end it but her anger for her friend can't out weight her guilt that easily so she needs a push to the right direction that Touma provided for her.

The Intimus is probably the same but the phrase after it was altered to accommodate her goal but I'm not to sure.
Old 2013-04-07, 12:30   Link #3102
demino_hellsin
That one guy

So you can have multiple sorcery names or repurpose them?
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-07, 14:58   Link #3103
tsunade666

^that I'm not sure.... I haven't seen one but I know a magician can have multiple title and a sorcery name. Aqua's sorcery name is Flere210, his title acquired through the power of god's right seat is aqua of the back which is aligned to Gabriel and his name is William Orville.
Old 2013-04-07, 16:44   Link #3104
Dyingbreath

About God's Right Seat... is it anything beyond those four or are they all that comprise it?
Dyingbreath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-07, 17:00   Link #3105
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

That's all there is, four seats, four directions, four elements, four archangels, why?
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-07, 17:06   Link #3106
tsunade666

that's all about god's right seat. god's right seat symbolize the four corners of creation. fire, wind, earth and water. those 4 elements and 4 angels will stand at the end of the world (from revelation)

They are closest to the the almighty god that no one knows about so the idea of the god's right seat is to attain that level plus in tamni. The position of right is important and not just tamni. Right usually depicts as divine while left is the devil and so fort but mahouka turn those two into opposite.

A question about timeline theory which I'm not familiar with. The one used in steins;gate. The one where you might do this thing and that results into that but in another time line or world you didn't do this and result into different future.

What theory is that?

I will be needing it in my fic.

I'm finalizing the initial setting and I'll probably use a different means of going into another world from what my initial idea is. The initial idea of the heroes lost and Othinus attains absolute will probably not go the same as the novels and I don't like going against much on tamni story though I'll mess up the story of campione that its beyond recognizing inserts evil grin hehehehe

While I'm not good at physics or science or math in the matter and that's why I choose architect as my profession. I'm not good at technical side but I'm good at imagination side and I'm burning with PASSION!!!!! gruaaaaa!!!!

though my idea of bring Shiage into the world is becoming dimmer than ever -_- I can't find a significant event that will lead into him being thrown into another world.

Situation for Touma is vs Gabriel
Accelerator is from vs Aiwass
Kakine when his crumbling to dust.

And as you see. Accel at that timeline is in vol 19 and he hasn't solved yet his problems with hero and villain yet. So his still stuck with black and white.

Touma will fight the archangel in full glory.

I'm not sure on kakine if I'll bring whitey to mess up or beetle.

And I'm not planning of bring everyone up in one fell swoop. There will be gaps in between each arrival and everyone familiarizing into the world before they met each other and hell I'm imagining the world won't stand the same if Accel and Touma met again as a being different from humans.

That's why I need the timeline theory or world line theory because Touma will arrive first but his battle with gabriel should be after Accel's battle with Aiwass and Kakine's battle happen in NT.

Shiage..... as much as I want to write him playing badass with guns, shotguns and luring the enemy into his playground with traps....and I also love his bike.... I just can't get a good scene where to drag him.

And I'm planning on Touma making a harem of goddess. Since girls aren't enough for him. Sparing some and protecting them from the other wild campione won't be a problem.

Also I like the name Necessarius. The name of the group. Necessary evil to vanquish evil. Touma will be force to do things against his will one way or another which what happen in NT 3 when he got tricked by Leivinia. But this time that will probably escalate much worse but not sure yet on that part. Haven't planned that far yet.

Touma's character is just too much of a tyrant that will do whatever he wants and morals or values or views of the society doesn't matter to him.

"You need helping? then I'll help you. Consequence be wait"

The position that he happens to be when he fought Gabriel hasn't teach him yet of that lesson. That's why I also want at first to have a Touma that fail to save his comrades from Othinus but the setting is a problem for me because it didn't happen yet. I don't know the full scale of Othinus aside from her being a being that makes the word hax like nothing.

Still needs more planning... planning planning planning. And I had lots of time because its vacation time and I'm still not yet finding a job. hey! don't blame me. I just finished college.
Old 2013-04-07, 17:08   Link #3107
Dyingbreath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
That's all there is, four seats, four directions, four elements, four archangels, why?
Well I was wondering if they had any support staff or anything like that. I don't know much about GRS or its purpose and while it's not that important it's still a good idea to know a bit about it, though I could just go on the wiki I suppose...
Dyingbreath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-07, 17:09   Link #3108
tsunade666

GRS are the dark side of Roman Catholic. They control it from the shadows and the pope is like a front for Fiamma. They had support. Like 5 billion support. Roman Catholic boast as the largest faction to begin with.
Old 2013-04-07, 17:38   Link #3109
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

^
2 billion, the church numbers in 2 billion.

But not all of them are magicians.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyingbreath View Post
Well I was wondering if they had any support staff or anything like that. I don't know much about GRS or its purpose and while it's not that important it's still a good idea to know a bit about it, though I could just go on the wiki I suppose...
The entire church dealing with magic can be considered their 'support'.
Old 2013-04-07, 20:23   Link #3110
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Touma dating a goddess would mean instant death for the goddess...:/

Taki(original) - Credo724 - "He who fights for the belief of others."

Taki(swordsman) - Finis892 - "Seeker of conflicts' end."

Taki(alchemist) - Forma165 - "The creator for the sake of creation."
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-08, 00:00   Link #3111
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

I feel like creating OCs just for fun... Nostalgic for the old days...
Old 2013-04-08, 00:02   Link #3112
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Spoiler for Villains:

Question which level would you grade the following ability:

Quantum Copy:
The ability to create exact replica through the use of Quantum Entanglement.

The Replica is exactly the same as the original in every aspect and if the original is an Esper, the Replica can use that esper's ability.

The downside to this power is that the replica can only repeat the original's movement and anything happen to the Replica will be reflected on the original's body and vice versa.

In another word: Double the attack, double the damages.
E.g. if you shoot Replica in the arm and Original in the leg, The Replica will also be shot in the leg and the Original in the arm.

Side note: If level is too high, I will add one more weakness of being only able to create replica of himself and small object.

This power for Epic-ness(imagine an army running towards you) and Epic fail (literally One for All and All for One).
=
Old 2013-04-08, 00:24   Link #3113
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Level Three.
Old 2013-04-08, 05:44   Link #3114
OverNOut
The Obsever

Quote:
Originally Posted by agetreme View Post
Quantum Copy:
The ability to create exact replica through the use of Quantum Entanglement.

The Replica is exactly the same as the original in every aspect and if the original is an Esper, the Replica can use that esper's ability.

The downside to this power is that the replica can only repeat the original's movement and anything happen to the Replica will be reflected on the original's body and vice versa.

In another word: Double the attack, double the damages.
E.g. if you shoot Replica in the arm and Original in the leg, The Replica will also be shot in the leg and the Original in the arm.

Side note: If level is too high, I will add one more weakness of being only able to create replica of himself and small object.

This power for Epic-ness(imagine an army running towards you) and Epic fail (literally One for All and All for One).
=
That power seems not very useful at first but if the user can replicate anything or anyone without contact then it can be quite useful. For example, the user can replicate the opponent and the opponent will be fighting his own replica but will suffer double the damage or no damage (if he dodges since the replica will dodge accordingly) but this will be very tricky to pull off and can be countered with a bit of thought.

On the other hand, the user can always use it as a good defensive ability like replicating the wall of the building next to you for defense but that can only stop so much and the user can also create a replica of the attack and let it hit something to stop the attack, this will cause the original attack to stop since whatever happens to the replica happens to the original but this will not work for all attacks and the success rate is low.

As for offense, if the replica can appear a distance away from the user then the user can create a replica of whatever large object there above the opponent and let it fall or replicate the opponents attacks back at the opponent but this requires very good timing.

This ability will have a very good application for everyday life. The user can use it to replicate money provided that the user doesn't have to keep concentrating to maintain the replica.

But all this is assuming the user can replicate things very quickly, does not have a limit in mass, does not require physical contact and can use the ability very well.

All in all, I have to agree with Chaos2Frozen that it should be around Level 3.
OverNOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-08, 08:48   Link #3115
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverNOut View Post
That power seems not very useful at first but if the user can replicate anything or anyone without contact then it can be quite useful. For example, the user can replicate the opponent and the opponent will be fighting his own replica but will suffer double the damage or no damage (if he dodges since the replica will dodge accordingly) but this will be very tricky to pull off and can be countered with a bit of thought.

On the other hand, the user can always use it as a good defensive ability like replicating the wall of the building next to you for defense but that can only stop so much and the user can also create a replica of the attack and let it hit something to stop the attack, this will cause the original attack to stop since whatever happens to the replica happens to the original but this will not work for all attacks and the success rate is low.

As for offense, if the replica can appear a distance away from the user then the user can create a replica of whatever large object there above the opponent and let it fall or replicate the opponents attacks back at the opponent but this requires very good timing.

This ability will have a very good application for everyday life. The user can use it to replicate money provided that the user doesn't have to keep concentrating to maintain the replica.

But all this is assuming the user can replicate things very quickly, does not have a limit in mass, does not require physical contact and can use the ability very well.

All in all, I have to agree with Chaos2Frozen that it should be around Level 3.
There is no mass limit but he need to maintain some concentration after the creation and he need physical contact with the original for a certain amount of time (to calculate the Quantum data) before he can replicate it. He IS capable of creating replica of him very quickly though (Replica create replica create replica)

Obviously the larger the object, more time is needed to calculate hence making him incapable of replicating his opponent even if he wanted to.

Yea, there is some cool part of the power: if given a gun, he can create a literal bullet rain. He just need to avoid being shot.

May be I should mark him as potential level 5 if wasn't for the fact that his ability has stop growing.

Edit:
Quote:
Sadly, he can't do that. Large object can't fall if the original is grounded. Both original and replicate are affected by Collusion detection. If one hit wall, another will hit an invisible wall.

Last edited by agetreme; 2013-04-08 at 08:58.
agetreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-08, 08:55   Link #3116
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
May be I should mark him as potential level 5 if wasn't for the fact that his ability has stop growing.
If by that definition then technically everyone is a 'potential' Level 5 =_=
Old 2013-04-08, 09:10   Link #3117
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
If by that definition then technically everyone is a 'potential' Level 5 =_=
By that I mean high possibility of achieving level 5. In another word: would have been in placed in the top priority in Ability development.

Literal One-man army does fit the description of Level 5.

Edit: I think I may be posting the more insane ideas later. Right now, it's all sunshine and happy.

And the justification of why Kosuke is "open-minded" (weirdness censor to keep sanity).
Old 2013-04-08, 09:14   Link #3118
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
By that I mean high possibility of achieving level 5. In another word: would have been in placed in the top priority in Ability development.
Was this character a particularly smart person? Able to pull off mad math skillz?

Okay maybe not specifically that, but still a genius academic-wise?
Old 2013-04-08, 09:17   Link #3119
OverNOut
The Obsever

Well he might achieve something close to a Level 5 or at least a high Level 4 if he were to replicate a large number of himself and create a brainwave network to use the combine calculating abilities of his replicas to increase his power (Level Upper concept) but he would need to create a lot of replicas which would make him a huge target so this isn't a smart idea.

Last edited by OverNOut; 2013-04-08 at 10:01.
OverNOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-08, 09:37   Link #3120
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Was this character a particularly smart person? Able to pull off mad math skillz?

Okay maybe not specifically that, but still a genius academic-wise?
Quantum Entanglement and computing Quantum level data. By normal human standard, Quantum Copy is a mathematical genius who unfortunately just fail every every other subject except Physics.

His overall GPA is brought down by his other subjects (F by the way).

=

Thousand Power on the other hand is an honor student whose only problem is an incurable pervert who forsake logic and reasoning for erotic pursuit.

Edit: Powering of human Cells involved Math, Physic, Chemistry and biology. He is good at those.

=

Kosuke is average.... but average standard for Esper (a bit higher than normal).

=

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverNOut View Post
Well he might become something close to a Level 5 or at least a high Level 4 if he were to replicate a large number of himself and create a brainwave network to use the combine calculating abilities of his replicas to increase his power (Level Upper concept) but he would need to create a lot of replicas which would make him a huge target so this isn't a smart idea.
Yes, he would have large amount of brain power and calculation ability but the problem is: Replica can only perform same action as the original (including their thoughts).

Original: 1+1=2
Replica A: 1+1=2
Replica B: 1+1=2

His calculation goes nowhere because he got the same result at the same time as if he had calculate it all by himself.

Edit: His replica is good for sending information though. The only problem is: We have cell phones

Tags
character, crack, crossover ideas, discussion, fanfiction