Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Movies, OVAs/OADs, and Specials

Notices

Old 2012-11-11, 06:07   Link #81
houkoholic
seiyuu maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by slidingk1 View Post
I have a feeling the NSX race is kinda like last boss. After that we will get a "new" area move that they will use to conclude the story. Then everyone waits another 4 years for another anime adaptation.
Spoiler:

Last edited by houkoholic; 2012-11-11 at 06:32.
houkoholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-12, 13:12   Link #82
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

New season did not disapoint
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-12, 15:55   Link #83
Helius

Aside from the still crappy character animation (who cares right?), 5th Stage is definitely off to a good start. Music is awesome as always.

Helius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-12, 16:29   Link #84
slidingk1

cant wait for the ost to come out
Old 2012-11-20, 14:46   Link #85
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Nice episode. Takumi is strucked by “love at first sight” towards Mika who slapped him (is he a Sado? ). Add to that, Mika is a pro-golfer! Now that is a very rare profession for an anime girl. I like it. Also, Takumi has no idea what to do with his feelings LOL.

So, Keisuke doesn’t like competing with LanEvo huh? Still, I think he can handle it just fine. Can’t wait for the next episode!
Old 2012-11-21, 21:28   Link #86
amasposu

I waited several years for this and it was totally worth the wait.
amasposu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-12, 22:59   Link #87
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Took me a while to get to it, but finally saw the first 2 eps, So glad Initial D is back!

Lol the impostors were so bad, though i guess it was good since Takumi got to meet Mika. Though is the reason he fell in love at first sight is because she resembles Natsuki? So they've entered Kanagawa now. Looks like its going to be a rough time.

The OP is great, but i'm not feeling the ED. So since its released every month i'm guessing the next 2 will be out soon, anyone know specific dates?
Old 2012-12-13, 00:56   Link #88
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:
Originally Posted by ars89 View Post
Took me a while to get to it, but finally saw the first 2 eps, So glad Initial D is back!

Lol the impostors were so bad, though i guess it was good since Takumi got to meet Mika. Though is the reason he fell in love at first sight is because she resembles Natsuki? So they've entered Kanagawa now. Looks like its going to be a rough time.

The OP is great, but i'm not feeling the ED. So since its released every month i'm guessing the next 2 will be out soon, anyone know specific dates?
It's something you'd normally expect in a Shounen anime. But I totally dig it. To each their own.
Old 2012-12-13, 01:09   Link #89
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

I’m not feeling both the OP & ED . There are too many weird melodies/tones/whatever-you-call-it in those songs, especially the ED. I think the songs in the previous stages are better than what we got here. And yeah, to each their own.
Old 2012-12-13, 08:54   Link #90
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Was it just me or the design of the characters messed up a bit? Like they look so much younger than the last stage. I heard Shigeno tweaked the characters at this point in the manga, but i didn't think it would turn out this different?
Old 2012-12-13, 08:59   Link #91
Helius

Yeah, I was esp. shocked by Ryosuke's "new look". He's like a comepletely different character if not for the voice.
Helius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-13, 09:24   Link #92
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

I didn't visually recognize Ryosuke when he first appeared too .
Old 2012-12-17, 03:06   Link #93
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Sweet ep3 & 4. Ep3's the best so far this series with a couple awesome Eurobeat songs.
They're both on youtube with caption subs.

Respect for Omiya though, respectable driver.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-17, 13:01   Link #94
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Spoiler for ep 3 & 4:

Last edited by ars89; 2012-12-17 at 14:30.
ars89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-17, 19:23   Link #95
amasposu

Episode 4:

Spoiler for 4:
Old 2013-01-18, 17:44   Link #96
amasposu

Episode 5 + 6:

Spoiler for 6:
Old 2013-01-28, 14:10   Link #97
PunisherCRO
White Ghost of Akina

Send a message via MSN to PunisherCRO
Well yeah, i was kinda out from watching anime for a loong time, and then some friends were talking about Initial D, and were talking about it all the time, so i decided it's time to get hooked on anime once again.

So i did it, i got 4 stages of Initial D + OVAs and started watching it. As i'm huuuge racing fanatic, and love anything about cars i was kinda skeptic about how will this anime look to me. And then i started watching first episode of the first stage.

It was WOW, i loved it, i finished first stage in one day, i was hooked on it like crazy. I enjoyed every race, it was really brilliant, i was asking myself how come me as a huge racing and drifting fanatic founded this jewel so late. And so on second day i finished second and third stage and i was hooked even more on it. I wanted to watch fourth stage in one day too, but that would be too much, and finishing my semester would be in danger so i decided to slow on the tempo and limited myself on 2 episodes per day (i know that this have absolutely no sense with the topic, but i want to describe how hard it was to limit myself on that amount).

And as days passed by i completed the fourth stage. And i loved it. There were some moments when quality fell down. But races against ek9 and s2000 dominated entire series. A friend even made his forza 4 tribute to the ek9 fight
Spoiler for FM4 & Initial D tribute:

I was extatic with the fourth stage and wanted more.

So i started watching fifth stage and i'm very pleased where story is going so far.

I love Takumi, but i loved him even more from the first season, kid who is always spacing out and doesn't seem interested in anything But from all the characters i love the gas station trio the most. Lonely driver part always crack me up.

And here i'll stop, because my post is probably kinda off topic but i wanted to share this little story that brought me back to anime and back to this forum where i wasn't really active but i'll try to improve that from now on :$

GO GO Takumi!
PunisherCRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-29, 07:37   Link #98
PunisherCRO
White Ghost of Akina

Send a message via MSN to PunisherCRO

Spoiler:
PunisherCRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-08, 15:24   Link #99
Kunagisa

Episode 7 ... hahaha, are you sure that's not cheating?
Love episode 8. Driving in those conditions and seeing "that" would just be like seeing a real ghost. Lots of others might think this is dumb but I thought it's badass!

Spoiler for Ep 8:
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 18:50   Link #100
BlackDove
Unheard

Anyone know when Episode 9 and 10 air?

Also, it looks like we've reached an end of an era. M.O.V.E disbanded, so no more m.o.v.e music and Initial D. The ED2 in episodes 7 and 8 is their final song. It's a great one at that.
BlackDove is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
seinen, sports