AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-01-21, 15:01   Link #1
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Exclamation 07-GHOST anime

07-ghost is becoming an anime yay! latest manga had scans of the cast, some pictures and the designs for the main characters, no release date was announced for it yet and since there's no topic about it I decided to dig up some info and post it up

07-Ghost (TV)

Genres: action, comedy, drama, fantasy

Plot Summary: Set in a gothic fantasy world, this is the story of Teito Klein, an orphaned slave who became the top military academy student. However, an unexpected turn of events left him pursued by the forces of the Barsburg Empire. Now an escaping convict, Teito's sheltered by the church and it’s law of sanctuary. Here, he discovered many mysteries surrounding himself, the church, and the Empire itself. The fact that he might be connected to a dethroned king and the mystical stone of god, 'The Eye of Mikhael' made him the target of the empire more than ever. Fortunately the church is under the mythical 7 Ghost protection. But who are the Ghosts really. Will Teito be free from the military's clutch, And what of his said mission to uncover the history. And who is the military's Chief-of-Staff Ayanami exactly. Teito's future seems to have spiraled into an unexpectedly perilous path.

Animenewsnetwork: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...e.php?id=10468

Spoiler for Director info etc. from a newsreport in Animenewsnetwork:

Iecks I'm so excited I love this series, I started reading it a little while back but I think it is very good, let alone if Nakagawa does the music that alone is already reason enough for me to watch it XD ha ha ha
My thoughts, it will probably be one of this years fall series its too good to be done for summer XD

Last edited by -KarumA-; 2009-03-25 at 03:19. Reason: added promo video to the first INFO post
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-21, 19:53   Link #2
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

The title got me excited the summary got me even more interested but am apprehensive as the thread is coming from 'you' .Please dont get me wrong as I am only scared of the BL element o.o so is there any ?I really dont want give this show a miss .... here is hoping for the best ^___^
Old 2009-01-21, 22:12   Link #3
Haohmaru
The Invincible Samurai

So any information on which animation studio is working on this? Looks like J.C. Staff judging from the artwork.
Haohmaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-21, 23:01   Link #4
raidou
Confused person

Send a message via MSN to raidou
Great manga definitely gonna check out the anime.

Teito looks much more mature there, probably because of "the eyes"...Ayanami in the other hand doesn't look as evil, a little girly instead

So glad that Kuroyuri will be as cute as ever
raidou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-22, 06:52   Link #5
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
The title got me excited the summary got me even more interested but am apprehensive as the thread is coming from 'you' .Please dont get me wrong as I am only scared of the BL element o.o so is there any ?I really dont want give this show a miss .... here is hoping for the best ^___^
nope there isn't, well I'm certain the doujinshi community will go crazy over certain characters the series itself is more shounen so just to make clear to anyone there isn't any shounen-ai or yaoi in this series
Old 2009-01-22, 11:54   Link #6
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Aha thanks for the clarification now I can look forward to this series
Old 2009-01-22, 12:12   Link #7
zalem

Seems interesting. Probably one of the very few spring shows that I'll be watching. Is it just me or does spring season this year seem lacking.
Old 2009-01-23, 22:24   Link #8
Thelma

Between this and Pandora Hearts...Spring is something to look forward to.
Thelma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-25, 10:14   Link #9
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalem View Post
Seems interesting. Probably one of the very few spring shows that I'll be watching. Is it just me or does spring season this year seem lacking.
I haven't seen the complete list up yet, there are several series I look forward to including this one so I don't know yet if its a good line up or not

either way for those also interested the music is being done by the same composer who did Code Geass
Old 2009-01-28, 20:44   Link #10
Same_Shark

Seems that ex-BeForU member, Noria will be performing the show's ED. I do like!
Same_Shark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-29, 05:43   Link #11
bahamut zero
miragecoordinator

http://07-ghost.net/

PV is up
bahamut zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-31, 00:21   Link #12
raidou
Confused person

Send a message via MSN to raidou
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahamut zero View Post
Looks good love the song, suit the theme of of 07G

They finally settled down with green for his normal eyes kinda confusing in the manga. So i guess the orang-ish eyes is for his L337-mode

Quote:
Seems that ex-BeForU member, Noria will be performing the show's ED. I do like!
Seconded, I like some of her songs from IIDX... though I feel that her style would be much more suited for the OP instead.
raidou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-01, 13:40   Link #13
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
nope there isn't, well I'm certain the doujinshi community will go crazy over certain characters the series itself is more shounen...
This manga is serialized in Monthly Comic Zero Sum, so it's actually a shoujo manga, not shounen.
Old 2009-02-01, 15:40   Link #14
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
This manga is serialized in Monthly Comic Zero Sum, so it's actually a shoujo manga, not shounen.
Ive never really paid attention to the differences but now that you mention it yes it would be counted for as Shoujo
I sometimes mix them up

when was the first volume of the English manga released btw?
Wanna see how long it will take before I can buy it here
Old 2009-02-02, 20:41   Link #15
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

In addition to the cast names already mentioned, Hayami Saori (Kou in Wagaya no Oinari-sama, Musubi in Sekirei) will play a a character called Razetto. Unless the OP and ED have already been announced, I wouldn't be surprised to see her involved in those, too. She is in my opinion the most talented of all seiyuu singers -- certainly of the younger ones (she's 17).
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2009-02-02 at 22:54.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-04, 00:34   Link #16
Same_Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
In addition to the cast names already mentioned, Hayami Saori (Kou in Wagaya no Oinari-sama, Musubi in Sekirei) will play a a character called Razetto. Unless the OP and ED have already been announced, I wouldn't be surprised to see her involved in those, too. She is in my opinion the most talented of all seiyuu singers -- certainly of the younger ones (she's 17).
Yes, the OP & ED have both been announced.
Same_Shark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-04, 02:57   Link #17
Tiberium Wolf

I've read the manga and it's interesting. The minus point is there is no female character in the main cast. (Correct me if I am wrong)
Old 2009-02-04, 04:25   Link #18
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberium Wolf View Post
I've read the manga and it's interesting. The minus point is there is no female character in the main cast. (Correct me if I am wrong)
you're right there isn't =P
Old 2009-02-04, 10:00   Link #19
Aurelie
THE BRITISH ARE COMING!!!
*Graphic Designer

The series isn't completely void of females, there is one who I remember appearing quite a lot, Razette I think her name was. There's also a few nuns scattered about.
Old 2009-02-04, 11:37   Link #20
PNGO
#1 in ♦YouR♦ ♥HuRt♥ ♂

Sorry but I can't stand Shonen ai animes, and I'm not homophobic, won't be watching this one.
PNGO is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy