AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-01-30, 17:26   Link #2041
Dark Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
The outfits of the rest of Crux kinda grew on me actually, but yeah, they all have a rather peculiar fashion sense to say the least.
Yea Victorian Masquerade Meets Bondage...

@Murasaki
And no that was the drama club president
Old 2011-01-30, 17:28   Link #2042
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckmox View Post
lol im sure its a girl or a woman, and she might be Takuto's mother

P.S. and why are people still using spoiler tags? GG fansub of this episode is released already
It's probably out of courtesy. After all, the fansub was only released today.

Spoiler for Episode 17:
OceanBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-30, 17:30   Link #2043
Aqua Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Wing View Post
Yea Victorian Masquerade Meets Bondage...

@Murasaki
And no that was the drama club president
Can you answer more clearly?
Sarina Endo is the president of drama club and the girl on picture I posted?
And the girl from Takuto's flashback is just a total stranger,yes?
Old 2011-01-30, 17:35   Link #2044
Dark Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murasaki View Post
Can you answer more clearly?
Sarina Endo is the president of drama club and the girl on picture I posted?
And the girl from Takuto's flashback is just a total stranger,yes?
They are two completely different people.

President = Sarina

Girl in flashback = Hana (Her name is mentioned by Takuto 16:40 into ep.16)
Old 2011-01-30, 17:46   Link #2045
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Spoiler for ep 17:
Old 2011-01-30, 17:48   Link #2046
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Anyone thought it was funny that Keito's song was in zero time while Keito was in zero time? First time that happen for the maidens.
SoFarGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-30, 17:54   Link #2047
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

Quote:
Originally Posted by ars89 View Post
Spoiler for ep 17:
Spoiler for Episode 17:
OceanBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-30, 18:35   Link #2048
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijin View Post
Spoiler for Ep 17:
Kei Madoka played by Yukana, Of course and Atari Kou played by Mitsuki Saiga.

Spoiler for Words might be nsfw to you but:
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-30, 18:50   Link #2049
Stefkov

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
Anyone thought it was funny that Keito's song was in zero time while Keito was in zero time? First time that happen for the maidens.
Keito appears on screen 2 minutes after the song finishes.She says in the previous episode that there aren't many in the Crux who are skilled enough to display their mark and resist getting pulled into Zero Time. Perhaps she is strong enough and resisted so that she could finish the song before others saw her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanBlue View Post
Spoiler for Episode 17:
It appeared in episode 4, the neck brace thing around the girl who was unconscious piloting the cybody had the same mark as Madoka's. Perhaps Keito's power is related, something like being able to let others pilot Cybodies regardless if they have a mark or not.

I was trying to think of a reason why Keito would join the Crux and why she would stay there knowing that Head knows she is a maiden. She must be working with him for something. Perhaps the person in the hospital is related to Keito in some way, if the person is trapped in Zero Time (based on my thoughts earlier) then breaking all the seals is the only way to free the person.
Or if what I said about Keito's power is true then this person in the hospital might have piloted Samekh and fallen into a coma.
Stefkov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-30, 18:55   Link #2050
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Could Madoka have at least called herself Ginga Bishoujo instead of Ginga Bishounen? To me that's just wrong.

.....and where is the fabulous costume transformation? Unless it only transforms a person if it deems his/her costume not fabulous enough.
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-30, 19:30   Link #2051
etothex

Sugata unleashed the King's PILLAR with his right hand . . . . and in his left hand held the King's PILLOW. that can't be a coincidence. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefkov View Post
Keito appears on screen 2 minutes after the song finishes.
no, she does the a capella intro, and then we switch to zero time. The song continues as BGM now, and she's clearly visible while the song's running (she's in the scene VA appears w/ their fabulous couch). I totally got trolled, thinking the song would stop cuz the singer was in zero time. Well played Bones.

GIFs anybody? I need that henshin. Over the top voicing by yukana, licking her lips, sparkling, pirouttes, and ginga bishoujo-er-bishounen, too fabulous for words.
etothex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-30, 19:58   Link #2052
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Yes if you're a girl you definitely need to be called a Bishoujo.
Old 2011-01-30, 20:49   Link #2053
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbringer View Post
Head is probably lying. If the cybercasket is not working anymore as of now, there's no reason to blow it up except "for the lulz" (which is plenty enough of a reason in Star Driver, come to think of it). That Science Guild teacher is in on it together with Head, so his statement can't be trusted.

Vanishing Age does some fancy stuff, but I am finding it hard to take Head serious after he got his ass handed to him last week.
That would make enough sense. Also, it allows Head to pretty much shut out all the other sections with their motives (specifically Adult Bank) and make it so that his section has sole control of the Cybodies.

Given that Adult Bank probably had quite a bit invested in those Cybercaskets, I'm rather curious to see Leon's reaction to all this if we do indeed see more of him.

I thought this episode went some ways to restoring his credibility, but there remains the fact that he completely lost it last episode. Still, he doesn't seem all that concerned about it, does he? He either is very confident he can restore Reshbal successfully or he has something else up his sleeve.

At this point, as someone pointed out to me, about the only Cybody and mark that is not accounted for is the Sin mark.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wandering-dreamer View Post
I thought the person on the hospital bed was a guy actually (since collar on their shirt looked more like a guy's collar than a girl's) and the theory that he's Samkeh's previous driver makes a lot of sense (well, either that or my other theory is that Head is a bodysnacher and that's his original body, albeit with someone else's personality now). Also betting that Takeshi really is some double/triple agent for the Adult Bank and him appearing with the other Adult Bank members in the end reinforces that theory.
Two final notes, one, did anyone else notice that the girl in the painting Head was standing in front of this week had blue hair (Sakana-chan?)? And when Simone's sister was reporting to that man at the beginning of the episode (who I also think is Leon) she says that it doesn't look like the trio have told any of their friends about cybodies and such. Yet when she names off everyone who knows about it (mentioned Wako and Sugata's family) she doesn't mention Sarina so the Crux might not know about her which, in light of all the recent speculation about her, I found interesting.
The collar made me think it might be a guy as well and it may be my imagination, but I think the face actually resembles Sugata just a bit.

I'm not sure on Takashi at the moment. He seems the most hesitant of everyone there and I think he may simply be a double agent with the possibility of going back, maybe after he loses again.

I'm not sure how much that ending image really means, mainly due to Keito and Undine being there. I certainly don't trust Keito at all, especially since she apparently has something to do for Head, which likely involves Sugata.

It does look blue in the painting though the hair style isn't Sakana's.

Those they reviewed all had marks and they didn't mention that Jaguar and Tiger know about it as well, though it certainly is possible that they do not know about her. I wouldn't be surprised if Head knows and simply isn't saying anything for whatever reason.

Quote:
Him being Sugata's father (or mother... seriously, I just can't tell that person's gender since all the characters in this series look androgynous) was my first thought. When I hear "coma" in Star Driver, I immediately think of think of Samekh.

I can easily imagine Keito switching sides. All that is needed for that to happen is some sweet-talking from Sugata.
He/she looks a bit young though, doesn't he/she? Of course, this is Star Driver so that may be perfectly fine. If this person is the King from the story, it fits pretty well I think.

I think the chances of that are slim for the moment. At the very least, I don't expect her to change sides until near the end. Given that the Director said that the main thing about her is that she's a two-faced bitch, I see her manipulating him instead. Which really is the only way I can see them getting Wako.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanBlue View Post
Spoiler for Episode 17:
Some sort of agreement with them would seem likely. I could even see Leon coming into the picture since I don't think he'll take kindly to Head having control over the Cybodies. I actually want to see more of him for some reason. Might be that he and Kanako are the only people involved in the Crux who we actually have confirmed as wanting to use the Cybodies for the benefit for the world.

Someone pointed this out to me, but the opening actually shows Samekh's face in full now rather than cutting out quickly. Seems the added a few frames to give us a complete view.

And what does anyone think about Head's comment on the world being theirs once the Departute happens? I was rather surprised since the Crux thus far had pretty much avoided anything that sounded like ruling the world or something to that effect.

I'm also becoming very suspicious about Ginta (Camel Star) all of a sudden and am finally seeing what others have mentioned. He doesn't appear to think highly of Head and always does the worst when it comes to those dart games. His bio mentions that he's very calculating and his First Phase is controlling animals. So I'm thinking either he is cooking up something on his own to somehow subvert Head and avoided fighting until now on purpose or he's in fact a double agent working with Sarina and is using his First Phase to control Vice.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-30, 22:09   Link #2054
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Him being Sugata's father (or mother... seriously, I just can't tell that person's gender since all the characters in this series look androgynous) was my first thought. When I hear "coma" in Star Driver, I immediately think of think of Samekh.
That makes a lot of sense. They have told us nothing about Sugata's father, so who knows. But my first thought was Takuto's father. Why is Head visiting? Because he is Takuto's brother!
Old 2011-01-30, 22:41   Link #2055
wandering-dreamer
reads too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
Those they reviewed all had marks and they didn't mention that Jaguar and Tiger know about it as well, though it certainly is possible that they do not know about her. I wouldn't be surprised if Head knows and simply isn't saying anything for whatever reason.
They do actually mention Jaguar and Tiger indirectly however, there is some comment made that of course Wako and Sugata's families are aware of the whole situation and I think Jaguar and Tiger (as well as Wako's grandmother) were meant to be included in that statement. So this could be another case where part of the Crux knows what Night Flight's real intentions are and the rest don't but I still thought it was an interesting statement.
wandering-dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-30, 23:01   Link #2056
faythz
I.G

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
That makes a lot of sense. They have told us nothing about Sugata's father, so who knows. But my first thought was Takuto's father. Why is Head visiting? Because he is Takuto's brother!
if the one in bed is takuto's father how can Takuto punch him
--
anyway How can Madoka's cybodies similar to previous episodes, does that mean Kira Boshi who had Artificial Mark also had Artificial Cybodies?? No wonder Takuto can beat them easily. and for Madoka's Cybodies is real
faythz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-30, 23:09   Link #2057
ninja_pintu

So now, will Takuto have a new power-up every week? And what happened to last week's power-up? Did it reset or something?(I am assuming it did since piles weren't as long)
And the new attack was pretty nice. Takuto's now reminding me of Goku. It's not just his attitude and inability to kill his enemies, but the way he keeps powering-up in front of stronger enemies.
Old 2011-01-30, 23:26   Link #2058
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

so I'm guessing we should expect two transformation scenes each time there's a battle. Btw I read somewhere that in upcoming episode Takuto is going to have a part time job and Kanako needs a new massager so that could be Takuto's new job.
SoFarGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-30, 23:29   Link #2059
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
so I'm guessing we should expect two transformation scenes each time there's a battle. Btw I read somewhere that in upcoming episode Takuto is going to have a part time job and Kanako needs a new massager so that could be Takuto's new job.
lol i wonder what Kanako's husband reaction when he see Takuto rubbing in on his wife, and anyone thinks too that the old man that monitors the islanders on episode 17 is Kanako's husband?
j0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-30, 23:48   Link #2060
Kagura89

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckmox View Post
lol i wonder what Kanako's husband reaction when he see Takuto rubbing in on his wife, and anyone thinks too that the old man that monitors the islanders on episode 17 is Kanako's husband?
You know instead of Takuto, i was wondering how her husband will react when he realized that Takashi always massaging Kanako & occasionally see her naked

Yes, in the credit it was Leon Watanabe, Kanako's husband that appear in this episode that voiced by Shinji Ogawa.

Forgot to mention, ep 17 is a great episode & Tau Missile is just beyond awesome

Tags
bones, fabulous, shonen