AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Accel World

Notices

Old 2012-11-07, 08:07   Link #2261
Lelouch-Zero210

i think its blasphemy that Accel World was halted because of SAO release, why dont they just run them both? i really dont get why they dont... Accel World was freakin awesome, since i figured out why new episodes werent being released every week anymore i've been in a rage, it always happens like this, i find a good, really damn good anime, and shortly thereafter its canceled or the place its being created blows up or something stupid happens and its gone forever. Does anyone else feel that they should run them both?
Lelouch-Zero210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-07, 08:11   Link #2262
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lelouch-Zero210 View Post
i think its blasphemy that Accel World was halted because of SAO release, why dont they just run them both? i really dont get why they dont... Accel World was freakin awesome, since i figured out why new episodes werent being released every week anymore i've been in a rage, it always happens like this, i find a good, really damn good anime, and shortly thereafter its canceled or the place its being created blows up or something stupid happens and its gone forever. Does anyone else feel that they should run them both?

What in the blazes are you talking about? Accel World has always been slated for 24 episodes since the beginning.

Please get your facts straight before you go around raging over nothing.

I've got a sneak suspicions most of your so called 'cancelled' shows had just simply ended as well.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-07, 08:17   Link #2263
Lelouch-Zero210

ok my apologies, but i still think they should make more episodes, to make something so good then stop is stupid... and for the record info i've found on other forums suggested Accel World was stopped because of SAO.
Old 2012-11-07, 08:23   Link #2264
tsunade666

-_- ah..... AW is scheduled for 2 cours. AW isn't your anime like one piece and naruto that has specific time slot allotted for them that they don't have a fix ending.
Old 2012-11-07, 08:23   Link #2265
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
ok my apologies, but i still think they should make more episodes, to make something so good then stop is stupid... and for the record info i've found on other forums suggested Accel World was stopped because of SAO.
Animes aren't free; the budget only allows for a 24 episode season and the studio only could maintain a 6 month working schedule.

(EDIT: And yes, like what tsunade said, they don't own the time slot indefinitely)

Whatever you've heard from whichever forum is nothing more than ugly petty rivalry between the two factions of AW and SAO.
Old 2012-11-07, 08:34   Link #2266
Lelouch-Zero210

of course animes arent free, it just irks me that alot of the good animes are appearently like this, cut short and leaves the rest to imagination. and also for the record, the first post i put up, had a question in it, which hasnt been answered yet, which im curious to know the answer to. which i'll rephrase, does anyone else feel they should make more Accel World episodes?
Old 2012-11-07, 08:39   Link #2267
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
of course animes arent free, it just irks me that alot of the good animes are appearently like this, cut short and leaves the rest to imagination.
Since you know that Animes aren't free, you should be able to infer that asking for more than 26 episodes for a late night otaku Anime is like asking for the sky.

Besides, nobody said there wouldn't be a second season.

EDIT:

Quote:
which i'll rephrase, does anyone else feel they should make more Accel World episodes?
*shrugged*

Can't say that it's my favorite...
Old 2012-11-08, 00:37   Link #2268
tsunade666

AW has good sales. Its a dumb move to not invest on something that sells good.
Old 2012-11-08, 04:01   Link #2269
invokion
Accelerate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Since you know that Animes aren't free, you should be able to infer that asking for more than 26 episodes for a late night otaku Anime is like asking for the sky.

Besides, nobody said there wouldn't be a second season.

EDIT:

*shrugged*

Can't say that it's my favorite...
They've left it open for a second season, I think there's a reasonable chance there will be tbh.
Old 2012-11-09, 05:20   Link #2270
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 07:18   Link #2271
tsunade666

SUPER A O KAY!!!!! MEGA LUCKY!!!

super cooool ova! diet lol

WTF check 1:36 what the heck is she doing there!!! too much torture for the fans!
Old 2012-11-09, 10:07   Link #2272
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

I can't wait nearly 2 and half months for a new OVA about freaking onsen and swimsuits! Come on! D:
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-10, 11:45   Link #2273
SeedBoy

I remembered I also read somewhere else but check this place. http://accelworld.me/2012/09/accel-world-season-2/ Stated after SAO, they announce when season 2 will be out. probably around the time the OVA is release. I think the OVA is just a little something with fanservice to hyped up the continuation of the serie.
SeedBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-10, 11:57   Link #2274
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeedBoy View Post
I remembered I also read somewhere else but check this place. http://accelworld.me/2012/09/accel-world-season-2/ Stated after SAO, they announce when season 2 will be out. probably around the time the OVA is release. I think the OVA is just a little something with fanservice to hyped up the continuation of the serie.
How does that make any sense though, they aren't even done by the same production studios. Unless it's word being handed down straight from Dengeki or something. Considering there's no source for this whatsoever though I think it's just a guy looking for hits. I believe this is also the blog that has been posting translations from Baka-Tsuki without permission or credit so I'm not about to consider it a trustworthy soruce by any stretch.

As for the PV, not sure why KYH would be twitching out like she's jealous of what I assume is Chiyuri's chest. I mean I really don't see what she has to be concerned about in the area of physical appearance and not to mention she's also the goddamn Black King for crying out loud. Then again this is OVA KYH and not main series KYH where things seem played off more for novelty than hard canon so I guess that's all the explanation that's needed.

Anyway I hope there's still a game in this episode cause I just don't see how Accel World works the same if it's just a standard onsen episode.

Last edited by Kaioshin Sama; 2012-11-10 at 12:34.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-10, 22:59   Link #2275
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
How does that make any sense though, they aren't even done by the same production studios. Unless it's word being handed down straight from Dengeki or something. Considering there's no source for this whatsoever though I think it's just a guy looking for hits. I believe this is also the blog that has been posting translations from Baka-Tsuki without permission or credit so I'm not about to consider it a trustworthy soruce by any stretch.
Agreed. We have to wait for THE official announcement form Dengeki Bunko or Sunrise for confirmation.
Old 2012-11-10, 23:16   Link #2276
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

That'll probably be in three years time.
Old 2012-11-13, 08:41   Link #2277
invokion
Accelerate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
That'll probably be in three years time.
Don't be like that ;(
Old 2012-11-13, 08:57   Link #2278
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by invokion View Post
They've left it open for a second season, I think there's a reasonable chance there will be tbh.
Maybe... not clear cut, Horizon (and it's sequel) sold over double what AW did so if Studio 8 only work on one sequel in the next 18 months that would be the more likely sequel.

Studio 8's current focus is Sunrise's version of idolmaster in Love Live! School Idol Project, they might also be put on another new scifish LN adaptation next year, and if that's the case than maybe only room for a sequel for one of Horizon and AW... and 22k+20k vs 9k...

I think it just depends on whether Studio 8 pick up new IPs or focus on churning out sequels over the next few years. AW also didn't get the novel explosion that SAO got (and SAO was already the bigger seller anyway) so Dengeki might not push too hard if Studio 8 is busy.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-26, 22:57   Link #2279
Dr. Casey

http://countdown.mandragon.info/ova.html

This place says that there's an Accel World OVA being released today or tomorrow. Is this true, or is not a true? I haven't heard of a second OVA, but I'm always more than down for some more Accel World.
Dr. Casey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-26, 23:11   Link #2280
tsunade666

^There is a stage 02 ova though I'm not sure of the date for that release. Maybe that's the one. Stage 2 ova preview in youtube was already posted.

Tags
action, cyberpunk, harem, sci-fi, shounen