AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-10-13, 11:23   Link #301
ninryu
It's yuri, bitches

The first episdoe was wonderful, as expected from Bones.

Also,

Spot the differences.
ninryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-14, 08:51   Link #302
Bern-san

As a hard YoshinoxAika fangirl, why this fujoshi-bait scan? And what the hell is Samon doing there
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2012-10-14, 08:52   Link #303
Mura
Now or Never

Send a message via AIM to Mura Send a message via MSN to Mura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bern-san View Post
As a hard YoshinoxAika fangirl, why this fujoshi-bait scan? And what the hell is Samon doing there
Images
Maybe its trying to tell us Samon ain't so bad afterall if he is with those two?
Old 2012-10-14, 08:56   Link #304
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
He's busy being envious. Not sure of whom.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-14, 19:55   Link #305
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
He's busy being envious. Not sure of whom.
Obviously, Yoshino is now the focus of a harem. That hairclip had designated him as uke I bet.
Old 2012-10-14, 19:57   Link #306
Kakkou
Tch.

Quote:
Images
Samon get out of that picture and go back to your cave.
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-15, 08:30   Link #307
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Second episode is very good.

Kimblee!

Oh yeah...

Yoshino is driven by guilt, loyalty, regret, and some revenge in there too. It's more complicated with him.

Mahiro is driven by revenge, he seems the most focused
mechalord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-16, 20:25   Link #308
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

I'm glad someone made sure I watched this. The logic leaves me floundering from time to time, but the images, pacing, characters, voices, music and story have me riveted.

One thing I had trouble with in ep2 was how Yoshino could be sure Evangeline would just trail along after him after their deal, rather than suddenly turning on him without warning.

Certainly Yoshino is the most interesting suspect in Aiko's death, as of now. I'm glad Hanazawa Kana is so high in the cast list: it means we will be seeing plenty of Aiko. I hope she is still somehow alive (or can be resurrected). I read a bit of the manga, but not as far as the anime has already gone.

Toyonaga Toshiyuki (Mahiro) is a little over the top for me, but it works here. Uchiyama Kouki (Yoshino) is great. As usual, Nana-chan as a hard girl, while quite good, sounds forced to me. Kana-chan, on the other hand, just gets better as her range expands.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2012-10-16 at 21:36.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-16, 20:37   Link #309
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Really enjoying this series so far. I like how the 2 MC are tied to Shakespeare. Yoshino is certainly the most complex character compared to Mahiro, and it's difficult to know what his real objective is or what he will do (but then, it's only 2 ep so far).

[/TH][/TR][/table]
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-18, 14:37   Link #310
Bern-san

Episode 3 is Natsumura vs Mahiro (and Yoshino helping there). There were extended scenes like the last 2 episodes but didn't mind them.
How magic works was also explained.

I also missed 2 things: Natsumura's "You sent my hat flying" and Yoshino lamenting about how is impossible it is to see Aika again

Episode 4 preview had a lot of anime-original scenes (for what I remember in the manga we haven't seen a flashback about Mahiro and Yoshino as children) and the only covered the first 3 chapters *sigh* Can't expect them to at least cover the 38 current chapters
Old 2012-10-18, 14:51   Link #311
Mercurius.H
King of Hg

I was gravely annoyed by the upcoming ep.4. It seem Mari is going all out to exploit every possible BL vibe.

I have discovered a truly remarkable signature which this margin is too small to contain.
Mercurius.H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-18, 14:53   Link #312
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercurius.H View Post
I was gravely annoyed by the upcoming ep.4. It seem Mari is going all out to exploit every possible BL vibe.
With Okada or not that is the main selling point of the anime
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-18, 14:55   Link #313
Bern-san

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
With Okada or not that is the main selling point of the anime
But the manga never gave any sort of BL gives

By the way, when are they going to change Yoshino's clothes?
Old 2012-10-18, 15:02   Link #314
ookamigirl

Yoshino & Mahiro. What a pair!
That mage guy was just too strong to be taken lightly.
Mahiro was totally like a rabid dog in that fight.
Quarantining the city is not good...
Yoshino seems to be the smarter and cool headed one.
Those two are like fire and water, a perfect match.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-18, 15:53   Link #315
Mura
Now or Never

Quote:
Episode 3 is Natsumura vs Mahiro (and Yoshino helping there). There were extended scenes like the last 2 episodes but didn't mind them.
How magic works was also explained.

I also missed 2 things: Natsumura's "You sent my hat flying" and Yoshino lamenting about how is impossible it is to see Aika again

Episode 4 preview had a lot of anime-original scenes (for what I remember in the manga we haven't seen a flashback about Mahiro and Yoshino as children) and the only covered the first 3 chapters *sigh* Can't expect them to at least cover the 38 current chapters
You wanted the 38 chapters? I was under the impression that this was a 1-cour show so to cover that much seemed impossible without extremely fast pacing. Next episode is a filler episode, isn't it?
Old 2012-10-18, 16:05   Link #316
Bern-san

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mura View Post
You wanted the 38 chapters? I was under the impression that this was a 1-cour show so to cover that much seemed impossible without extremely fast pacing. Next episode is a filler episode, isn't it?
If I'm not mistaken this is going to have 2 cours (don't know if it was confirmed) so I wished that they could somehow cram those 38 chapters (which has most things answered)+anime original ending but the next episode being filler makes wonder about the anime's route regarding the plot
Old 2012-10-18, 16:20   Link #317
Mura
Now or Never

Quote:
If I'm not mistaken this is going to have 22 episodes so I wished that they could somehow cram those 38 chapters (which has most things answered)+anime original ending but the next episode being filler makes wonder about the anime's route regarding the plot
Is it 22 episodes? If so then OMG "Fangasm".

Well all I can say is only Okada knows where the plot will end up going.
Old 2012-10-18, 18:07   Link #318
mayumi

okada, hanazawa kana and uchiyama koki
is she going to do stuff with aika and yoshino that she missed out on doing with kagura and zessica?
mayumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-18, 18:16   Link #319
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mura View Post
Is it 22 episodes? If so then OMG "Fangasm".
Even though it's paced like a 2-cour, everything I've read so far indicates that it'll only be 12 episodes. I hope I'm wrong, of course.
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-18, 21:22   Link #320
Xacual

Quote:
If I'm not mistaken this is going to have 2 cours (don't know if it was confirmed) so I wished that they could somehow cram those 38 chapters (which has most things answered)+anime original ending but the next episode being filler makes wonder about the anime's route regarding the plot
It definitely makes it seem less likely that we'll get into all the details. I was wondering why they were going so slowly paced already.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bones, gangan, shounen, tragedy, zetsuen