AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old Today, 13:59   Link #2221
Raziel1991

Well in UBW romance is not an important part of the plot so I dont think its really necessary.
Raziel1991 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 14:11   Link #2222
Tenchi Hou Take

They could probably get away with it, though adapting HF also defeats the need. She was actually going to say why in UBW but stopped and never returned to the point so it's actually very easy to include if they wanted to.

it only really matters how stand alone they want it. There's plenty of time likely to include it and it's not like it massive changes the plot so other scenes don't need to be altered. Pretty much comes down to how they want to adapt it. Much like how they spent an entire episode on Rin and changed the ending slightly. Who knows they could.
Tenchi Hou Take is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 14:12   Link #2223
Nayrael
The Faceless One

Send a message via MSN to Nayrael
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel1991 View Post
Well in UBW romance is not an important part of the plot so I dont think its really necessary.
Still, it is Rin's route and the RinxShirou are a couple and this complements both. And with 24 episodes, they don't really have to be stingy.
Old Today, 14:14   Link #2224
Lorhand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayrael View Post
Currently reading through HF and I wonder if they will include some of the things from there concerning Rin... mainly how she got interested in Shirou in the first place, which I find weird to not have been in UBW as it explains why she was so interested in this seemingly unimpressive guy for so many years.
There is a hint of it, when Rin asked him in the true ending, whether he was on the track and field team once. Of course people won't understand that question though, if one hasn't read HF.
Lorhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 14:15   Link #2225
GDB

I may be mistaken, but didn't she either tell him or start to tell him in the route's epilogue? Thus, when it came up in HF, you were like, "...Oooooh yeeeeeah, that's right, that was a thing!"
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 14:15   Link #2226
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayrael View Post
Still, it is Rin's route and the RinxShirou are a couple and this complements both. And with 24 episodes, they don't really have to be stingy.
Plus if they really wanted they could do an hour long first ep etc like Zero so even more time. If they do I expect them to properly adapt prologue since it's Rin's route and actually most useful to UBW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
I may be mistaken, but didn't she either tell him or start to tell him in the route's epilogue? Thus, when it came up in HF, you were like, "...Oooooh yeeeeeah, that's right, that was a thing!"
Yeah that's what I was referring to but I wasn't sure if it was skipped in the epilogue or somewhere else.
Old Today, 14:16   Link #2227
GDB

I figured they'd go for an hour long first ep just to get to Shirou summoning Saber so they could end the episode the same way they did for Zero; with Saber asking if he's her Master.
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 14:18   Link #2228
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
I figured they'd go for an hour long first ep just to get to Shirou summoning Saber so they could end the episode the same way they did for Zero; with Saber asking if he's her Master.
Yeah but I think Prologue deserves a proper adaptation and this is best place. They could mix the two showing both perspectives side by side and end at that point.

Tags
heaven's feel, ubw, ufotable