AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-08-19, 04:33   Link #3321
hamazura
whatever

so... if you were the magician of alma toran, which side are you gonna choose?
im with milf arba
Old 2014-08-19, 04:43   Link #3322
hawkeyesvn
The old ace of Arlington

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamazura View Post
im with milf arba
For me ?. I probably would say "Screw you!" to both sides and settle down in a deep forest ( On a high mountain for better view point ) till my last day.
Old 2014-08-19, 06:54   Link #3323
Apoptosis
Am I useful yet, guys?

Quote:
im with milf arba
So you don't mind wiping out billions of innocent lives because a woman who is hearing voices no one else can and can kill the people closest to her, who have lived most of their lives with her without batting an eyelid, including her own children, told you to, while you would then go onto the next world where survivors who had nothing to do with this shit is living out their peaceful and honest lives and wipe them from the face of existence as well?
Apoptosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-19, 07:29   Link #3324
hamazura
whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoptosis View Post
So you don't mind wiping out billions of innocent lives because a woman who is hearing voices no one else can and can kill the people closest to her, who have lived most of their lives with her without batting an eyelid, including her own children, told you to, while you would then go onto the next world where survivors who had nothing to do with this shit is living out their peaceful and honest lives and wipe them from the face of existence as well?
well... she has tits so i dont mind
Old 2014-08-19, 10:04   Link #3325
hawkeyesvn
The old ace of Arlington

Quote:
Tits are overrated, only hips can truly capture a heart .
Old 2014-08-19, 11:36   Link #3326
Redhazard
Desert Man

Quote:
You are a wise man.

Honestly though, totally would side with Al-Thamen if I had gone through the same shit.

Also, Wahid is clearly a better husband than Solomon.
Redhazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-19, 13:12   Link #3327
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Arba is trying to destroy all tits in existence. No way I'd side with that.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-19, 13:33   Link #3328
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Arba does not deserve it - hawt though she may be. ...incredibly hawt though she may be...

Still, one must be alive in order to enjoy such pleasures so... Solomon for the win.
Old 2014-08-19, 13:33   Link #3329
ChampDream
Alive

I could not side with either, both sides seem to have problems, Arba just being insane and Solomon...is just Solomon, I could want for Aladdin to teach somethings to his dad on how to make a better world.
The moment with Wahid and Falan was really sad, waiting for the moment Falan regret everything that happen and rememberthe olds days, Wahid and her son, like Ithan did when he was defeat (I think this will happen in Sinbad manga)
Old 2014-08-19, 20:15   Link #3330
dazo
english for dummies 2 ed.

Quote:
im with milf arba
for me , it depends..

if i have family, their safety is first.
if al-thamen don't attack me(yet) or i live very far from the conflict....i send more money to the state( war economy)
if al-thamen attack me or ,i live in the "red zone", i start by hunting down their "mediun level" followers(regional leaders) or, theirs "top(if possible)/medium rated seller(more possible)", in that way i bring chaos and cut their supply line..

i choose my own route to fight al-thamen, but i don't approve salomon state(go to hell monarchy)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoptosis View Post
this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redhazard View Post
You are a wise man.

Honestly though, totally would side with Al-Thamen if I had gone through the same shit.

Also, Wahid is clearly a better husband than Solomon.
please, can you explain your arguments?

or you like chaos(well, is more like madness) per se.

to hell with wahid and salomon..at least salomon is just a idiot/naive..the other is just...

----------------

the...."took all rukh" feel..a little...op..come on..
where is the second rukh path...or how you control it...

and the "the only thing left of me is my consciousness" ..no..it don't work like that..

Last edited by dazo; 2014-08-19 at 22:02.
dazo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-19, 23:05   Link #3331
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Where is Falan in the new world?

Or could it be she's related/creator to the Fanalis race?

She's almost like a bigger Morg.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-19, 23:13   Link #3332
Raviel

I think Falan dies in the Sinbad manga

Don't take my word for it though because I don't read Sinbad's manga, I only saw someone comment here about what happened to her.
Raviel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-20, 00:32   Link #3333
dazo

if i remember well falan is still alive in sinbad chapter 27...
..well... her dummie is dead(it was alive in first place?..mmm)...
Old 2014-08-20, 10:11   Link #3334
Redhazard
Desert Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazo View Post
please, can you explain your arguments?

or you like chaos(well, is more like madness) per se.

to hell with wahid and salomon..at least salomon is just a idiot/naive..the other is just...

Well, put yourself in the positions of the magicians for a bit.

Once upon a time god came and gave you awesome power and a mission. Flash-forward some centuries later and a couple of assholes took over and brainwashed all the other races.

Now, then comes this guy (Solomon) who convinces you the other races are people too and you all fight together against evil and preach the true message of love and all that hippie stuff.

Now, because you are a magician you end up doing the bulk of the work because magic. It's tough work.

And then there is the infighting, because people keep trying to go "I am more special" or whatever. Seriously, who cares if you're a horse? This isn't Gulliver!

Anyway, it's tough work but you're near the end. You did it. All that is left is to kill David... and then David kills all your friends and family. Now you (who did most of the work compared to the other races) are miserable while all the other races are happy and stuff.

This is the part where you really want to punch the horse guy in the face.

Suddenly, you get a vision of how it was all Destiny. You never really had any control over it all, and everything is technically meaningless. Your sacrifice never meant anything.

Then Solomon replaces god...

So yeah, the guy who leaded and told you about equality just took supreme power, took yours away (which means the other species are actually a threat; so good luck when they inevitably fight again), and let his three best friends keep awesome powers.

At this point we have gone past, "Screw you, Solomon!"

Now, of the three authority figures left, Sheba couldn't care less about you because she is too focused on Solomon. Ugo is too spineless and busy with research or whatever it is he does.

Meanwhile, Arba is actually on your side of the issue.

I mean, she's crazy, but any port in a storm and all that. Not saying she is right.. More like, it is understandable the magicians followed her.

Edit: As for Wahid vs Solomon:

Solomon: Leaves his pregnant wife which eventually causes her to become dead inside as she takes all the responsibility of ruling. Returns after she died which he didn't do earlier because... reason.

Wahid: With his wife the whole time. Saves her and brings down unholy vengeance to all his foes to protect her.
Old 2014-08-20, 14:25   Link #3335
ChampDream
Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
Where is Falan in the new world?
I think she will die in Sinbad manga, since we have not see her in Magi manga.
Old 2014-08-20, 16:55   Link #3336
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redhazard View Post
Spoiler for SpaceSaver:
Which is why I don't get why they were so upset when Solomon replaced God. Clearly, Il Illah didn't give two cents about humanity as anything other than just another pebble. Anyone replacing Il Illah's 'Destiny' would have been a welcome change in my opinion. Seems that the majority of the magicians were mad at the fact that they lost their power moreso than anything else. Using that, Arba fed the others a twisted story - she tied in Solomon's 'Destiny' in with them losing their powers and their connection to the being that granted them said power even though it was going to one day suck up all the power it had granted again.
Old 2014-08-20, 20:43   Link #3337
Redhazard
Desert Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Which is why I don't get why they were so upset when Solomon replaced God. Clearly, Il Illah didn't give two cents about humanity as anything other than just another pebble. Anyone replacing Il Illah's 'Destiny' would have been a welcome change in my opinion. Seems that the majority of the magicians were mad at the fact that they lost their power moreso than anything else. Using that, Arba fed the others a twisted story - she tied in Solomon's 'Destiny' in with them losing their powers and their connection to the being that granted them said power even though it was going to one day suck up all the power it had granted again.
Bolded relevant bits. The key word there is replaced. Not freed. Replaced. Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss. For them that's exactly how it looks like, and they are not completely wrong there.

Arba totally took advantage of that, true.

On the other bolded bit, not really sure it was going to do that. If anything I'd say the current form of Ill Ilah is a consequence of what David and Solomon did.

Ill Ilah was all White Rukh when we first saw him. Then David drained him for who knows how long. The Rukh turned black sometime during this.

Then Solomon finished the job, took all his Rukh and spread it around the world.

Honestly, I'd say he is just really, really hungry. Possibly angry as well.
Old 2014-08-20, 22:07   Link #3338
dazo

Spoiler for original posted byRedhazard:

i can understand the pain of the magicians , you fight for your ideal, you put your life in the front lines, you give freedom to other species, you are "chosen" for this job ...but at the end of the day..you lost your family and you "understand" that all your ideals, all your world is not really yours but part of a force beyond your control.....there is no biggest tragedy that know your destiny..

..but...you have a chance now, yeah you lost your power, you are alone in the world, but now god doesn't command you, you have a chance...even if you still insist that this is not freedom but just another jail...then kill yourself(what is freedom? )...who give you the right to attack innocent people, how give you the right to kill....

and don't forget this, the so called "magicians" are already sinner, because doesn't matter if you fight for justice or for a better world...you are a killer..how many fathers,sons, mother have the magicians killed?....they are beyond salvation or redemption....they don't deserve nothing
arba want something that only she can see, she cant understand the world
about sheva-salomon, she know what would happen when she married with salomon, she is queen,... the "king(add any political/religious leader here)" is the state..she suffer for that, yeah.. but it was their decision to make the world better, to create , at least for a while a peaceful world

about wahid, what he do? he only protect his wife in the end , but, did he stop her?
he didn't save her, he just follow her...even if that make her a rotten being..that..to me ..that is one of the biggest damnation that a man/woman can do...because..at the end of the day..she didn't do nothing more that destroying herself..

Quote:
ll Ilah was all White Rukh when we first saw him. Then David drained him for who knows how long. The Rukh turned black sometime during this.

Then Solomon finished the job, took all his Rukh and spread it around the world.

Honestly, I'd say he is just really, really hungry. Possibly angry as well.
god doesn't matter, we make the gods, we give the influence to gods, and in the magi world you can kill/ replace gods...the whole point in this, is that god power is something that you can obtain and crush.
Old 2014-08-21, 00:49   Link #3339
Redhazard
Desert Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazo View Post
god doesn't matter, we make the gods, we give the influence to gods, and in the magi world you can kill/ replace gods...the whole point in this, is that god power is something that you can obtain and crush.
Yeah, and that's kind of the whole problem.

You know, Solomon killing and replacing god? It's kind of the big issue that kick-starts the world ending mess.

Well, technically David set the whole thing up, but Solomon lit the match.
Old 2014-08-22, 22:46   Link #3340
hawkeyesvn
The old ace of Arlington

Don't forget the difference mindset of Solomon and other magicians. Solomon helped other species because he truly believe in " all species are equal". The other magicians believe they're doing god's order and still think they're superior to other species. Remember, Solomon kept telling them that what god truly want is " all species live happily together "- he never really try to lessen their faith and their superior complex. If we treat "magic" as "wealth", what Solomon did is very similar to what happened after a communist revolution ( tripping of rich people's properties for poor people ). And as usual, it lead to rebellion that has to be crushed quick and hard.

Tags
fantasy, licensed, manga, shounen