AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-06-22, 20:32   Link #101
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Ah..... Kirito, we can't doubt post let alone triple, but I am happy for your enthusiasm. Thanks for the spoiler, can't wait to see what happens next. Hope our predictions come true.
Old 2012-06-22, 20:49   Link #102
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Ah..... Kirito, we can't doubt post let alone triple, but I am happy for your enthusiasm. Thanks for the spoiler, can't wait to see what happens next. Hope our predictions come true.
What do you means by doubt post. I'm just seeing it how it is from the scenery. I'm practically the only one who give a crap about this series, and I update on a daily basis.

If I did something wrong then I'm sorry.
Old 2012-06-22, 20:52   Link #103
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

I care about this series too you know, this is pretty much one of the most interesting Romances I ever read. So what is your take on the raw, it sounds like things are coming unfold. Hope the results are good.
Old 2012-06-22, 21:01   Link #104
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Quote:
I care about this series too you know, this is pretty much one of the most interesting Romances I ever read. So what is your take on the raw, it sounds like things are coming unfold. Hope the results are good.
Why don't you have a look and see for yourself. I'll let you give your opinion about what you're about to see, and I'll share my perspective when you're done.

I'm extremely loyal to this series and I enjoy it to absolutely no end, but hardly people come and comment and it saddens me. That's why I'm always here doing updates, and wait for people like you to comment and converse. It seems that no one cares about my opinion or the work I put into this thread..."sighs"
Old 2012-06-22, 21:02   Link #105
Chandalen

This series continues to surprise me. I see these standard scenario flags, and then it rejects them and keeps me going for a few more weeks till I see the standard tropes again and get antsy. It's bad for my shoujo disliking heart yo!
Old 2012-06-22, 21:05   Link #106
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
Why don't you have a look and see for yourself. I'll let you give your opinion about what you're about to see, and I'll share my perspective when you're done.

I'm extremely loyal to this series and I enjoy it to absolutely no end, but hardly people come and comment and it saddens me. That's why I'm always here doing updates, and wait for people like you to comment and converse. It seems that no one cares about my opinion or the work I put into this thread..."sighs"
Truth be said, I found this website only 4 months ago. Since then I posted over 1400 comments. I was think of starting a thread of this series, but I then I found an existing thread of it only a couple of weeks ago. I love this series, I love sharing my thoughts.
Old 2012-06-22, 21:08   Link #107
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandalen View Post
This series continues to surprise me. I see these standard scenario flags, and then it rejects them and keeps me going for a few more weeks till I see the standard tropes again and get antsy. It's bad for my shoujo disliking heart yo!
Well, it's understandable considering that we're dealing with two different races; humans and vampires. Ma Ri (the main girl) is still conflicted with her feelings regarding Jae Min and where she stands in society due to her status.

I admit, author does drift and prolong scenarios every now and then, but please understand that he's trying to convey the emotions and interactions between the characters. Give it time because, the story is building but the pace is slightly akward and I see no problem with it.

In essence: Relationships and interactions are what is moving the story, it's slow, but it's building into something.
Old 2012-06-22, 21:11   Link #108
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Quote:
Truth be said, I found this website only 4 months ago. Since then I posted over 1400 comments. I was think of starting a thread of this series, but I then I found an existing thread of it only a couple of weeks ago. I love this series, I love sharing my thoughts.
I've been following this series for over a year now. Like you, I enjoy this series to no end. I shared chapter 66 but you never commented on it.

It saddens me that this series doesn't have that much of a support compared to the other threads I follow.
Old 2012-06-22, 21:19   Link #109
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
I've been following this series for over a year now. Like you, I enjoy this series to no end. I shared chapter 66 but you never commented on it.

It saddens me that this series doesn't have that much of a support compared to the other threads I follow.
Well I got reasons why I haven't been responding, I will send you a private message about it. Back to topic, if this goes as we think it might go, what will happen next?
Old 2012-06-22, 22:24   Link #110
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Quote:
Quote:
Well I got reasons why I haven't been responding, I will send you a private message about it. Back to topic, if this goes as we think it might go, what will happen next?
I think this will test Jae Min's acceptance and understanding of Ma Ri's background. Think about it. People hate, prejudge, and fear what's misunderstood, and the vampires in this story is no exception.

Ma Ri obviously loves him but Soo Ri and Ah Ra has pointed out that it's impossible for vampires and humans to coexist. Ma Ri wishes for coexistence, but when it comes to her love for Jae Min and the trauma she's suffered tormenting her thoughts, it comes down to the person you love accepting everything about who you are.

Jae Min doesn't know she's a vampire and Ma Ri is scared and frightened that what will he think of her when everything comes full circle. Will he be as understanding as her two true friends, or will he be the same like the others and reject her out of disgust. I think he'll be shocked at first but overtime realize that Ma Ri is still someone he loves and wants to hold her dear and protect her.

Right now, Jae Min sees Ma Ri as a symbol of affection and now as something he needs to protect at the moment. Those are my thoughts, sorry for the extra "mileage" but I need to get some things off my chest.
Old 2012-06-22, 22:33   Link #111
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Earlier people were mentioning that Jae Min could be half vampire, wonder what will happen if that comes true? No doubt it will change everything and maybe is the answer that Ma Ri needed.
Old 2012-06-22, 23:18   Link #112
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Quote:
Earlier people were mentioning that Jae Min could be half vampire, wonder what will happen if that comes true? No doubt it will change everything and maybe is the answer that Ma Ri needed.
I personally think that could kill the whole human and vampire coexisting premise of the story. I mean isn't the point of the story is the ups and downs of two different races coming to love the other? I highly doubt that the author will pull that half vampire card on us considering how deep we are into the story. It won't make sense if he did after coming all this way.
Old 2012-06-28, 15:42   Link #113
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

*Sigh* I think the author is trying to stretch this thing of Ma Ri trying to tell Jae Min the truth a little to much. Now it has taken a wrong turn and I am pretty disappointed. Well it is not like I entirely blame the author making it this way, because Ma Ri telling the truth will clean off the main scenario.
Old 2012-06-29, 15:00   Link #114
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Quote:
*Sigh* I think the author is trying to stretch this thing of Ma Ri trying to tell Jae Min the truth a little to much. Now it has taken a wrong turn and I am pretty disappointed. Well it is not like I entirely blame the author making it this way, because Ma Ri telling the truth will clean off the main scenario.
It's upsetting me too, but I think that the author is making a flair for the dramatic. I mean, this is so hard for her that it's crushing her willingness to tell him the truth herself. I'm still following it to see where this goes because I think it'll lead up to something that will cause Ma Ri to think about her decisions and how she'll react when the time comes.
Old 2012-06-30, 12:04   Link #115
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Chapter 68 raws have been released!

Spoiler for Chapter 68:
Old 2012-07-02, 16:20   Link #116
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Chapter 68 raws have been released!

Spoiler for Chapter 68:
Thank you for spoiler, at least it is somewhat interesting. Still wish for everything to unravel for the truth between the protagonists. Everything been building up to this point which may be why the author is stretching this scenario a bit too much. I mean after this is unravel, what is next for the protagonists? Most likely the end of story if you ask me. I think this is the right amount of chapters to finish off the Manga, if it goes to too many chapters to far then it will ruin it like KNIM and Good Ending.
Old 2012-07-02, 17:49   Link #117
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

I know where you're getting at with this, but if you see the chapter yourself it'll become clear to you that despite Ma Ri rejecting his advances and closing off the heart that loves him, Jae Min is still determined to gain her affections and also see why she's rejecting him without clear answers. Ma Ri still could tell him but she's afraid too because if she did it'll probably be ten times as painful for her to do the task itself than someone else (the blonde for example "shudders") doing it for her. Give it time because I think we're leading into something more...unusual, but that's just me.

As for the blonde it'll definitely be a storm brewing because at the end despite Ma Ri breaking things off with Jae Min, he still doesn't show an interests in her (no surprise there) and will see it as a means to step up her game and use Ma Ri's secret to ensure that he will gain his affections. Remember Ma Ri's fate is in the blonde's hands, and Ma Ri love for Jae Min is still with her but is scared to fully return the feeling because of her status in society. It;s just prediction but the blonde will obviously step and force Ma Ri into another position to reject him.

Last edited by Kirito; 2012-07-02 at 19:17.
Old 2012-07-02, 19:09   Link #118
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
I know where you're getting that with this, but if you see the chapter yourself it'll become clear to you that despite Ma Ri rejecting his advances and closing off the heart that loves him, Jae Min is still determined to gain her affections and also see why she's rejecting him without clear answers. Ma Ri still could tell him but she's afraid too because if she did it'll probably be ten times as painful for her to do the task itself than someone else (the blonde for example "shudders") doing it for her. Give it time because I think we're leading into something more...unusual, but that's just me.

As for the blonde it'll definitely be a storm brewing because at the end despite Ma Ri breaking things off with Jae Min, he still doesn't show an interests in her (no surprise there) and will see it as a means to step up her game and use Ma Ri's secret to ensure that he will gain his affections. Remember Ma Ri's fate is in the blonde's hands, and Ma Ri love for Jae Min is still with her but is scared to fully return the feeling because of her status in society. It;s just prediction but the blonde will obviously step and force Ma Ri into another position to reject him.
Eh, well if you put it like that Jae Min is starting to appear like me for a bit for having a ton of patience. Hmm, maybe I will read the next chapter thanks. Hopefully this will get resolved by ch 72 or something. I don't think this will last for another 10 chapter concerning this scenario. Oh did Ma Ri told her friends, who know the truth about her, what she did to Jae Min? Oh I like your new signature picture, cute maid plus with Neko ears.

Last edited by ReaperxKingx; 2012-07-02 at 19:31.
Old 2012-07-02, 19:36   Link #119
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Jae Min is a mix of a patient and impulse guy when it comes to Ma Ri. It's apparent that he's still obviously out of the loop to why she rejected him. No she didn't tell him she's a vampire, she just rejected with a vague reason. Her friends are still kept out of the loop about the date she had with Jae Min.

It's like you said it's being dragged on and I agree with you on that, but remember this story is dealing with two races of beings, not a normal human x human relationship. So of course they're be dragged scenarios and it's understandable because Ma Ri is something that's feared and hated by society and Jae Min is a normal, but popular human being. I think the author has someone planned since we're building into the flair of the dramatic.
Old 2012-07-02, 19:41   Link #120
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Well the suspense its kind of overkill if you ask me. Hopefully it won't drag out too long, if this scenario of her not telling him the truth by ch 72 or later, most likely I will lose my interest. I have a lot of patience, but it is has a limit as well.
Closed Thread