AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-03-27, 15:28   Link #4421
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
The Tie Fighter is the Tier 6 Panzer IV with the f**cked up turret.

- Tak
TIE Fighter is unnecessary name extension don't you think? why not just use PzIVS.....
Old 2013-03-27, 15:32   Link #4422
Gravitas Free Zone

People would probably think it was multiple PzIVs.

I could also try to get used to typing "Schmalturm."

Schmalturm
Schmalturm
Schmalturm
Schmalturm

Eh.

So anyway, it would seem that no one here has bothered to get either of those before?
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-27, 15:33   Link #4423
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat View Post
I had those reactions during my dailies today, crappy MM, plenty of penetrating 0 damage shots (three in row on my T32, costing my life) and then to top it all off: I was facing a 90hp Hellcat on a hill roughly less than 100m from my Type 58, so thinking it was an easy kill I shot at him. I missed and the shell flew under the hellcat (under a tank!) So after 5s I took another shot. Guess what? I missed and again it flew under the tank.
I had to recheck the replay to make sure I wasn't imagining things. I mean there's not much space under a tank so a shell flying under a tank two times in a row seems like a load of bull but nope it really happened.

An arty got the kill and hellcat did plenty of damage to me. I wasn't happy about that...
Hellcat had god mode on, lol, yeah I've had similar to that happen to me before, but i never took alot of dmg unless they noticed i'm there. Also when i watch ES play, he's out in the open alot... i'm like you want to give the enemy free shots off ya or wat???..... many instances I told him to get some cover, but he just sits there like a man and then dies, I start cracking up.
Old 2013-03-27, 15:37   Link #4424
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Spoiler for Pic spam of WoT:

I hate losses when i'm practically doing all the work on my team.
Old 2013-03-27, 15:42   Link #4425
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Knackwurst View Post
People would probably think it was multiple PzIVs.

I could also try to get used to typing "Schmalturm."

Schmalturm
Schmalturm
Schmalturm
Schmalturm

Eh.

So anyway, it would seem that no one here has bothered to get either of those before?
nah bro, S is just fine, I like short names, u'll just end up confusing me, and if you do start confusing me, i'll counter confuse you with To Aru names, and you don't want me to start with that, cuz i'll end up using magic names, character names, and prolly events in the series. so now that i've warned you, don't start.
Old 2013-03-27, 15:45   Link #4426
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

You saw my chat in-game earlier UTE, but I was saying "ffs why do people drive off cap?"

The team was capping at Malinkova at just about the same time the reds were capping our base. Each team had about 5-6 tanks left on each side. Because we had three on cap, so the cap speed was going pretty good, passing the red cap progress. Judging by the cap progress the reds only had two on cap.

Then, for reasons unknown, the Tiger II that was part of the capping crew, just drove off cap towards the lake! The whole team was yelling at him, myself included. Of course our cap progress slowed down, and the red cap progress sped up as they obviously got a third tank on the cap circle, and quickly overtook our cap progress.

So this Tiger II driving idiot goes down the lake shore a ways and gets intercepted by two reds, who proceed to push him into the lake.

We would have won if he had stayed in the cap circle.

Endless "facepalm" Soul
Old 2013-03-27, 15:52   Link #4427
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Soul View Post
You saw my chat in-game earlier UTE, but I was saying "ffs why do people drive off cap?"

The team was capping at Malinkova at just about the same time the reds were capping our base. Each team had about 5-6 tanks left on each side. Because we had three on cap, so the cap speed was going pretty good, passing the red cap progress. Judging by the cap progress the reds only had two on cap.

Then, for reasons unknown, the Tiger II that was part of the capping crew, just drove off cap towards the lake! The whole team was yelling at him, myself included. Of course our cap progress slowed down, and the red cap progress sped up as they obviously got a third tank on the cap circle, and quickly overtook our cap progress.

So this Tiger II driving idiot goes down the lake shore a ways and gets intercepted by two reds, who proceed to push him into the lake.

We would have won if he had stayed in the cap circle.

Endless "facepalm" Soul
LOL you had a KT that went full retard on you guys..... thats hilarious. i think i've had a few games similar to that, but not exactly a total loosing game.
Old 2013-03-27, 15:53   Link #4428
Gravitas Free Zone

My single Malinovka game so far today featured two guys who apparently really didn't like each other end up in the same game, so there was a lot of team killing going on.

I killed four tanks with my Hetzer and forced a draw. It was unwinnable.

Then the next game I saw one of them again (no drama that time). Decided to switch tiers then.
Old 2013-03-27, 16:02   Link #4429
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

perseverance is what i do, although, i don't have alot of tking players when i play, i just have alot of nubs.

which makes my dailies almost impossible to do.... therefore forcing me to pull back my Maus blitz a day or two back..... i'm still feeling the grinding pain which I hated after stopping to play GW2.

grinding sux, which is why i'll just free xp everything to death.
Old 2013-03-27, 18:14   Link #4430
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Too bad I wasn't able to take a screenshot of my game last night with the T-43. Suffice to say I went east of the city map, the only one to follow the T-50-2 there while most of the team poured into the city. Our only back-up, as it were, were a Type-59 and an AMX 50 100... which hung waaaaay back close to our flag, and was pretty much using me for spotting, plus our arty.

Long story short, it was a harrowing few minutes as in quick succession, a Foch TD, a Type-59, an E-50, and a Jagdpanther poured into my side of the map. I'm surprised I lasted as long as I did, pinning down the Type and Foch before the freaking E-50 came in and rammed me.

We won though, as the enemy team's squad in the city got annihilated in quick order, and our team (composed of a T-34, a T25/2, and Jagdpanther) started capping. Got a bit hairy when the Type-59 turned back, but it got one-shot as soon as it appeared by our team's TDs.

Got spotting and spotting damage bonuses, plus I poked a few holes into the Foch and the Type, so all is good.
Old 2013-03-27, 18:23   Link #4431
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

so in that game did you crash or freeze up a few times? like you usually do XD.
Old 2013-03-27, 19:06   Link #4432
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

This is why I time my games, to minimize chances of that happening. Still experienced them during last night's seal-clubbing session for example, but during those high tiered battles with Kimi it thankfully didn't happen.
Old 2013-03-27, 19:20   Link #4433
Gravitas Free Zone

Old 2013-03-27, 20:16   Link #4434
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

just finished ep. 12, it was awesome how they trolled the Maus. Why can't we do that in WoT?

I mean that was mean and lean driving over the hetzer having the then trolling the elephanto from behind and punking a TD into the canal. see German tanks are all that scary. they got accurate and big guns but can still be trolled upon. loved how that pz on top of the Maus, trolled the KTs and Tigers. kinda find it funny how the Pz 4 drifted for a win.

anyways time for some WoT action again.
Old 2013-03-27, 20:44   Link #4435
LeoXiao
思想工作

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
VK 3002 (DB) is not moving to Tier VI. Tier VI will be the earlier version, VK 3001 (DB).
There was an earlier version? Pics please.
LeoXiao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-27, 20:44   Link #4436
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamijou_Touma View Post
just finished ep. 12, it was awesome how they trolled the Maus. Why can't we do that in WoT?

I mean that was mean and lean driving over the hetzer having the then trolling the elephanto from behind and punking a TD into the canal. see German tanks are all that scary. they got accurate and big guns but can still be trolled upon. loved how that pz on top of the Maus, trolled the KTs and Tigers. kinda find it funny how the Pz 4 drifted for a win.

anyways time for some WoT action again.
Don't be mean! Oh, poor Maus-chan ..

Old 2013-03-27, 22:35   Link #4437
Pen3

Finally researched my AT-15, but it is now time to farm some credits.

Victory!!
Battle: Ensk Wednesday, March 27, 2013 10:27:47 PM
Vehicle: KV-1S
: 3,758 ( x2for the first victory each day)
: 48,003
Battle Achievements: Sniper
Pen3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-27, 22:55   Link #4438
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Oh hey, finally back to having a gun in the MIDDLE of the tank eh Pen? Tell me of its performance, as I'm just a few games away from graduating from the AT-2 as well.
Old 2013-03-28, 00:14   Link #4439
Gravitas Free Zone

Demonstrating the giant centered fire warning.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2013-03-28, 00:23   Link #4440
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

Well, that was the last game of an otherwise very good day. 15 wins, 9 losses for the day. I finally researched the IS-3, now I just have to grind $1 mil credits, then free xp the mods and such when I get the IS-3.

Tags
mmo games, war game, wargaming.net, world of tanks