AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-08-31, 17:22   Link #961
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
So it's MSIRP/PRISM-CHAOS, Labrador, Я or PRISM-REALITY Vert, Я or Eternal Yandere Idol, Pacifica, Я?
those are some good possibility's i would have said that pacifica would of been out of the running for a reverse form since it already has a crossride but since daiyuusha got one all bets are off on that
Old 2013-08-31, 18:24   Link #962
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
so the card who got the reversed form is this unit
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

here's a picture if its reversed form
Images
yeah so recca's definitely getting reversed meaning emi and her friend are more than likely also getting reversed

i also have a theory about the reversed units and that is that its the avatar of the first cardfighter of that clan to get reversed
noaki's avatar was vowing sword dragon so it got reversed, christopher's was leo-pald and since he was the first of great nature to get reversed the reversed card is leo-pald, asaka's was luquier so it was reversed and so on. so if his theory is true that means this angel feather unit is her avatar
LOL! SECRET
You have to admit thats funny.
I want to see a whole Dark Paladin reversed deck! That'd be awesome .
Old 2013-09-03, 15:29   Link #963
Kurohane

Next episode! High school cardfight finals! And. . . student council reversing?

Last edited by Kurohane; 2013-09-03 at 17:22.
Kurohane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-03, 16:01   Link #964
Drkz

I'm pretty sure the student council is so weak even mushroom head can beat them.
Old 2013-09-03, 17:19   Link #965
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Umm, guys, the new chick reversed is the Anger Feather celestial break ride Ramiel. Rekka just used her normal form in her cardfight with Aichi for crying out loud-.-;;. Look at the logo of the clan, it's yellow, and Bermuda Triangle is blue.

A- If you guys wanna see yandere reversed Emi/Mai just say so.

B- Don't just look at the character in the card pic and automatically deduce the clan, look at that little bar of color in the bottom right portion of the pic, that's what it for.
Old 2013-09-03, 17:34   Link #966
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Umm, guys, the new chick reversed is the Anger Feather celestial break ride Ramiel. Rekka just used her normal form in her cardfight with Aichi for crying out loud-.-;;. Look at the logo of the clan, it's yellow, and Bermuda Triangle is blue.

A- If you guys wanna see yandere reversed Emi/Mai just say so.

B- Don't just look at the character in the card pic and automatically deduce the clan, look at that little bar of color in the bottom right portion of the pic, that's what it for.
we were predicting what emi's reversed card might be, i came up with the theory that reversed cards are the first person reversed of that clans avatar on the page before this one and said since rekka is definitely getting reversed, emi and mai are probably to so we were trying to think what the bremuda triangle reversed would be we already knew ramiel was getting reversed

edit: ramiel's limit break has been revealed, its basicly is the same as soul saver dragon's but for celestial's and the lock ability, and it also another effect that effects you're opponents damage zone and rear guard
http://cardfight.wikia.com/wiki/Clea..._%22Reverse%22

Last edited by shadow1296; 2013-09-04 at 10:22.
shadow1296 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-06, 23:20   Link #967
shadow1296

excuse the double post

Images
blaster blade x blaster dark mostly
Old 2013-09-07, 21:05   Link #968
Jetzero Infinity

This week's ep was pretty low key but I have to say the dominating force over the episode was Kourin apparently wanting to get alone with Aichi. The shipping is strong in this one...
Jetzero Infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-07, 22:30   Link #969
shadow1296

well all that's been revealed this week is that the show basicly confirmed that kourin likes aichi which been speculated since he turned to dark aichi in season one and we got a new ending the songs not that great but i do like the animation in it

persona 4 parody

Last edited by shadow1296; 2013-09-08 at 01:42.
shadow1296 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 05:33   Link #970
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
If you can't beat them, join em
Old 2013-09-08, 06:19   Link #971
Hiroshi Amearai
Nuclear Fusion

Aichi really changed. He's clearly not a coward he used to be. He really looks like a leader now.
Old 2013-09-08, 06:36   Link #972
Westlo
Lets be reality

Oh did Kourin come back? Anyway looks like next set should have some Royal Paladin Jewel Knight cards in it, wonder if it will have reverse as well.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-09, 01:11   Link #973
shadow1296

the newest reverse card to be revealed is of the nova grapplers its beast deity, ethics buster and its another crossbreak ride
Images
normal
Images
reversed
Old 2013-09-09, 01:19   Link #974
Kurohane

I really wish we could have seen the full match between Ren and Leon. I wouldn't have mind if it took an extra episode. You don't see match ups like this so often. Also, Kyou obviously won his last match against that Brilliant Stars leader as Kyou's shown with his team in the audience.
Old 2013-09-09, 18:10   Link #975
shadow1296

Old 2013-09-10, 02:53   Link #976
MAX_COLA_POWER!

You guys should really read the lores of each reversed unit. Even though Chaos Breaker Dragon isn't very big by itself, lorewise, he's a dick! Also, at Shadow's Kourin and Misaki pic, that's legit the cover for the latest ending's single since both VAs sing it^^;;. Amazing how 2 characters that sing the ending have the least amount of screen time on it^^;;. Anyhoo, with Maki as Kourin's camp roommate, I have a bad feeling Kourin reversed may come sooner than expected, which is weird because they usually cover all of one pack's stuff before going to another. So Shattered Jewel Knight, Ashlei R (what the fans thing will be the RP corrupted by LJ because 99% of the fans think she sucks as a break ride, I don't, and that's my nickname for her reversed form so don't take it as an official reveal), may happen before Ethics Buster Extreme by Kamui, Cocytus R by Gouki, Ethics Buster Reverse by Nagisa, and Ramiel reverse by Rekka.

Update: Remember that Binary star grade 1 8K vanilla Link Joker dude? Apparently it got a Grade 3 upgrade, and it looks more Dragonic Overlordy. I guess the lore for the Binary Star lineup was true, each of them were made with data stolen by Schwarzchild while BB, BD, and DO were imprisoned.

Last edited by MAX_COLA_POWER!; 2013-09-10 at 04:06.
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-10, 20:36   Link #977
shadow1296

Quote:
You guys should really read the lores of each reversed unit. Even though Chaos Breaker Dragon isn't very big by itself, lorewise, he's a dick! Also, at Shadow's Kourin and Misaki pic, that's legit the cover for the latest ending's single since both VAs sing it^^;;. Amazing how 2 characters that sing the ending have the least amount of screen time on it^^;;. Anyhoo, with Maki as Kourin's camp roommate, I have a bad feeling Kourin reversed may come sooner than expected, which is weird because they usually cover all of one pack's stuff before going to another. So Shattered Jewel Knight, Ashlei R (what the fans thing will be the RP corrupted by LJ because 99% of the fans think she sucks as a break ride, I don't, and that's my nickname for her reversed form so don't take it as an official reveal), may happen before Ethics Buster Extreme by Kamui, Cocytus R by Gouki, Ethics Buster Reverse by Nagisa, and Ramiel reverse by Rekka.

yeah he's a dick, but its thanks to him we have reversed cards now even though i still stand by my theory them being cardfighters avatars, also which ending single is that cover for the newest one or the one before this one,

Quote:
Update: Remember that Binary star grade 1 8K vanilla Link Joker dude? Apparently it got a Grade 3 upgrade, and it looks more Dragonic Overlordy. I guess the lore for the Binary Star lineup was true, each of them were made with data stolen by Schwarzchild while BB, BD, and DO were imprisoned.
not surprising considering the grade one version looks like a robotic blaster blade but if the blasters are the grade one and the grade 3 has a dragonic overlord look than what would the grade 2 look like if it gets one

oh and i just heard the character songs for this season and i have to say kourin's is my favorite
Old 2013-09-10, 22:51   Link #978
Drkz

Link Joker is a mutated alien force, and their existence cannot be proven by magic or science.

This is probably one of the best lines any sci-fi-ish thing could have!

Quote:
So the second grade binary star is blaster dark?

This new season of vanguard would make for a very good game. :3

DEFEND CRAY FROM STAR-VADER! AN ENEMY THAT NEITHER SCIENCE NOR MAGIC CAN COMPREHEND!
Old 2013-09-11, 00:01   Link #979
MAX_COLA_POWER!

That's what I'm guessing Drkz, though I wouldn't be surprised if Binary Star grade 1 covered both BB and BD, and to Shadow, the cover of Misaki and Kourin is indeed from the new ending that premiered after the Camping Trip episode. Anybody got the feeling that if Kourin gets reversed, instead of sounding orgasmic like Suiko and Asaka did (I had no idea her VA did Adult games, though looking at Gantz, anyhoo, back on topic) she's gonna be Asuka from Evangelion before the mind rape, you remember, the whole, WHY DON'T YOU PAY ANY ATTENTION TO ME!? WHY DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH ME!?, bla bla bla, towards Aichi. Hmm, if I were to reverse Ashlei, I would make her skill, LB4, counter blast 2 Jewel Knights, lock 2 Jewel Knights RGs, choose 2 Jewel Knight RGs you have, they gain 5000 atk and a crit.
Old 2013-09-11, 00:10   Link #980
shadow1296

Quote:
That's what I'm guessing Drkz, though I wouldn't be surprised if Binary Star grade 1 covered both BB and BD, and to Shadow, the cover of Misaki and Kourin is indeed from the new ending that premiered after the Camping Trip episode. Anybody got the feeling that if Kourin gets reversed, instead of sounding orgasmic like Suiko and Asaka did (I had no idea her VA did Adult games, though looking at Gantz, anyhoo, back on topic) she's gonna be Asuka from Evangelion before the mind rape, you remember, the whole, WHY DON'T YOU PAY ANY ATTENTION TO ME!? WHY DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH ME!?, bla bla bla, towards Aichi. Hmm, if I were to reverse Ashlei, I would make her skill, LB4, counter blast 2 Jewel Knights, lock 2 Jewel Knights RGs, choose 2 Jewel Knight RGs you have, they gain 5000 atk and a crit.
okay that skill would be to over powered considering ashlei's break ride skill that would give all your attacks an extra critical meaning you can do six damage in one turn basicly an insta win move and i really hope Kourin doesn't act like that if she's reversed

Tags
card game, cardfight vanguard