Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Upcoming Series

Notices

Old 2006-03-15, 15:11   Link #181
ChibiGoku
FightingMagic Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by -AR-
"Saturday Coliseum" isn't the name of the first episode, but the name of the program slot "Saru Getchu" will be aired within together with "Rockman.EXE Beast Plus". And about the airing time, the website says: 朝8時30分より. 朝 means morning so obviously it's AM.

This is what happens when I quickly skim over the text. That, and I was in a hurry...
ChibiGoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-15, 16:35   Link #182
Sonhex
Not dead. Yet.
*Graphic Designer

Update: Glass no Kantai subtitle 'La Legende du vent de l'univers' or 'Legend of the Wind of the Universe' (formerly and mistakenly reffered to as Garakan by me). Website has been updated with lots of info.

And another Gonzo anime was announced, Mardock Scramble with designs by Range Murata for Gonzo's 15th anniversary. This one may be worth keeping an eye on as Last Exile was made for Gonzo's 10th anniversary with designs also by Murata.
Sonhex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-16, 10:19   Link #183
NeoSam

Muteki Kanban Musume manga which I mentioned in this post is licensed by ADV Manga and its called Noodle Fighter Miki:

http://www.manganews.net/seriesinfo.php?id=2358
Old 2006-03-16, 14:44   Link #184
DaFool
Resident devil

It really helps to crosscheck this list:

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=27919

with this longer list:

http://animenation.net/forums/showthread.php?t=188873

because with different romanizations its easy to misspell some titles or confuse them as separate titles when they're in fact the same.

I can assure you Neosam has not started a thread on every new anime yet After a fourth research pass, finally shrunk it down to 29 titles, exclusive of OVAs. As I suspected, there are a few more upcoming 6-episode series (I think Strawberry Panic is one of them). If there's any OP / ED done by KOTOKO or Savage Genius I'll be sure to watch the entire show!

If anyone actually cares, I've posted my to-watch list. This may benefit those who are familiar with and share my interests and who may feel overwhelmed and don't know where to start. Oh yeah, and I don't care if they actually get subbed, if they are good enough (for me) they can be raw.

In general, the titles on the list:
-avoid shows listed on 'mainstream times' (i.e. 18:00, 9:00) and automatically go for 'hardcore timeslots' (i.e. 23:00-27:00). There may be exceptions.
-anything action, psychological, slice-of-life, harem, video game, bishoujo ---- I like
-I like shoujo too, but with too much seinen stuff I'd have to put you on the backburner (That means Nana....Oh noz! )
-any BL / shounen-ai --> OUT. any yuri / shoujo-ai --> MUST WATCH
-even a few bishoujo stuff I tossed out of the list if they are too cute or (*gasp*) loli.

Spoiler:

Last edited by DaFool; 2006-03-16 at 14:59.
DaFool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-16, 15:20   Link #185
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFool
As I suspected, there are a few more upcoming 6-episode series (I think Strawberry Panic is one of them).
I had heard somewhere that strawberry panic was going to be 13 episodes. However, I can't seem to find it anywhere, so I'm starting to think I just assumed it and began treating it like fact. I hope it's more than 6 episodes. That's a completely insufficent quantity of yuri.

I haven't eliminated any series though. I'll evaluate them as they come out. I'll probably end up watching episode one of every series that comes out, unless it's yaoi. I just hope my isp doesn't impose bandwidth limits. Haven't hit any yet, but if they're there, I'll surely hit them next month.
edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by -AR-
The Moon Phase list says it's a 26-episode series... I don't know if it's true or not, but that Moon Phase website is usually quite reliable.
So it does. 26 epsiodes of yuri FTW! *As I wonder why I didn't think of checking moonphase *

Last edited by Kamui4356; 2006-03-16 at 16:33.
Kamui4356 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-16, 15:45   Link #186
-AR-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamui4356
I had heard somewhere that strawberry panic was going to be 13 episodes. However, I can't seem to find it anywhere, so I'm starting to think I just assumed it and began treating it like fact. I hope it's more than 6 episodes. That's a completely insufficent quantity of yuri.
The Moon Phase list says it's a 26-episode series... I don't know if it's true or not, but that Moon Phase website is usually quite reliable.
-AR- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-16, 22:51   Link #187
shaolinx
Kani Fascination

i was browsin thru the the new anime and didnt see this one listed yet Tokimeki Memorial

http://anidb.info/perl-bin/animedb.p...anime&aid=4384
shaolinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-16, 23:30   Link #188
Potatochobit
Certified Organic

oh no... is that a tokimeki girls side story? im scared.
Potatochobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-17, 06:10   Link #189
shadowplay
passive observer

No it looks to be proper Tokimemo TV anime from Konami, they announced some more other new anime yesterday.
shadowplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-17, 11:07   Link #190
lavielove

I'm just hoping Simoun won't came out like tatical roar or starship operators(quite decent though).The trailer was looking good but too short.
lavielove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-17, 11:16   Link #191
NeoSam

Newly announced anime:

====================

攻殻機動隊 S.A.C. Solid State Society
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Solid State Society

Announcement in english here (from Production IG site):
http://www.productionig.com/contents...ac_sss_tr.html

Genre: Seinen

====================
Old 2006-03-17, 14:51   Link #192
wao
OK.

orz

Another season of GITS... I heard a fair bit about this but for it to really happen...

I hope they don't rush it, seriously! But I have a bit of a bad feeling about this. Meh.

I'll watch it anyway because Motoko is soooo cool.
Old 2006-03-17, 23:49   Link #193
7Th
Mixtape

Quote:
Originally Posted by wao
orz

Another season of GITS... I heard a fair bit about this but for it to really happen...

I hope they don't rush it, seriously! But I have a bit of a bad feeling about this. Meh.

I'll watch it anyway because Motoko is soooo cool.
According to Bandai Visual's web site: http://www.bandaivisual.co.jp/flash/ it's a 100 film, not a new series.
7Th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-17, 23:59   Link #194
wao
OK.

Yay! That's much better news. A film of the TV series' world... I've always wanted to see that. Thank you.
Old 2006-03-18, 03:15   Link #195
Simon
気持ち悪い

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavielove
I'm just hoping Simoun won't came out like tatical roar or starship operators(quite decent though).The trailer was looking good but too short.
You've seen a trailer for Simoun? Was it somewhere you can link to from these forums without getting mod-slapped?
Old 2006-03-18, 04:54   Link #196
Friera

Send a message via MSN to Friera
Is there a link where I can see trailers of the upcoming shows? (If there are any trailers though)
Friera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-18, 06:51   Link #197
NeoSam

Another anime got announced (announced yesterday)

====================

貧乏姉妹物語
Binbo Shimai Monogatari

Broadcast: 2006

Its based on a manga thats serialized in the seinen(young men's) manga magazine Sunday GX (Sunday Gene-X).
For now there are 2 volumes released of this manga, here are the covers:

From AnimeNfo:

Quote:
Two sisters, Kyo (15 years old) and Asu (9 years old), are living alone in a miserable apartment because their mother died and the father disappeared leaving debts. Because little money Kyo earns by her part-time job is their whole income, they have to live modestly. This anime shows the sisters who are strongly and brightly in spite of the poverty.
Genre: Seinen, Drama

====================

Yay Yay Yay another seinen manga from Sunday GX magazine is getting animated I love this magazine, its the magazine that serializes REC and Black Lagoon manga

Someone please start a thread about this anime >.<
Old 2006-03-18, 09:35   Link #198
DaFool
Resident devil

Quote:
Is there a link where I can see trailers of the upcoming shows? (If there are any trailers though)
You'll have to go to the official website. Most of the trailers have been put up only within the past couple of days.

Title I don't think has been mentioned yet. Sorry, I can't read the info

http://www.zero-tsukaima.com/

This one's mentioned already in this post

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...4&postcount=90

official site?
http://www.ufotable.com/coyote/
DaFool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-18, 10:58   Link #199
lavielove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon
You've seen a trailer for Simoun? Was it somewhere you can link to from these forums without getting mod-slapped?
if the mod slap me , I will come and get you
http://youtube.com/watch?v=d4gcw9sjHn0&search=Simoun%20
lavielove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-18, 12:00   Link #200
friendshipz
lilian gakuen

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavielove
if the mod slap me , I will come and get you
http://youtube.com/watch?v=d4gcw9sjHn0&search=Simoun%20
o_0! there is a trailer already..where is the offical website did u got it from?
friendshipz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
announcements, new anime, trailers