AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-11-11, 21:44   Link #21
Spideyknight

Except for the whole thing about how they killed Gaara. He maybe a little pissed at that.

I don't think anyone is going to be joining Akatski, since I think Akatski, as it currently is, is finished. Once Itachi and Kisame meet up with Hebi, Akatski is going to have four members. That's some significant rebuilding they'd have to do.
Spideyknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-11, 21:50   Link #22
Ryanthedarkhearted1
The Unknown Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spideyknight View Post
Except for the whole thing about how they killed Gaara. He maybe a little pissed at that.

I don't think anyone is going to be joining Akatski, since I think Akatski, as it currently is, is finished. Once Itachi and Kisame meet up with Hebi, Akatski is going to have four members. That's some significant rebuilding they'd have to do.
Ow, why would they do that?
Ryanthedarkhearted1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-11, 22:00   Link #23
Spideyknight

Why would they do what? They already killed Gaara, extracted his bijuu, then Chiyo brought him back. Hebi, led by Sasuke is obviously going to meet up with Itachi eventually. Sotetsu wants Kisame's sword. Sotetsu vs Kisame and Sasuke vs Itachi. Pretty obvious who's going to win, and not because of skill, but because Kishi wants it to happen. Afterwards Akatski is going to consist of Zetsu, Tobi, Konan and Pein.

Who knows what's going to happen if/when Naruto meets Sasuke, but it's likely he gets rolled because an improved Rasengan is not enough for Naruto to win in comparison to all the upgrades Sasuke has gotten. In any case the fate of Akatski is grim. It may not crumble, but I doubt they go around getting more members. What's the point? They have one bijuu left and when it comes time to "Rule the World", having less members is just less hands in the cookie jar.

Why do you think Tobi assigned the Kyuubi mission to Pein, when Itachi has already been assigned and pursuing that mission? Itachi's days are numbered to say the very least.
Old 2007-11-12, 03:46   Link #24
ranchan13

I could make a case for Naruto joining Akatsuki, and I could make a case for Neji.

In Neji's case, he still has his issues with his clan that could still potentially drive him away from the path he's on, or with the proper motivation from the Hokage, he could accept a mission to join and infiltrate. Neji is what they've termed a genius, and if he could earn the trust of Akatsuki, he'd have no problem completing a mission, or fully turning.

As for Naruto, it's entirely possible that he could discover his lineage, and fall into the state Gaara was in when we first met the great Kazekage. Afterall, I can see cursing the village for thier treatment of him, especially being the child of the village's great savior. Naruto is the type who could see his treatment as more of an insult to the fourth Hokage, and we know he looks up to the Fourth. In fact, I do believe Naruto is the type who would take the greatest pride in his family, and if pushed, any insult to his family could drive him over the edge. As for joining Akatsuki, they'd be more then happy to allow him in, one less bijuu they'd need to waste time on.
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-12, 05:33   Link #25
Fei-san
Monkeykyou Sharingan

Kind of counter productive to have a biju in your organisation when your all about sealing them up in the statue i'd say :P
Fei-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-12, 09:22   Link #26
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Akatsuki pair 1#:
Konoha: Hyuuga Neji (most awesome Hyuuga, perfect for the job)
Sand: Kankuro (Definetly Sasori's succesor!)
Long range paired with Short range

Akatsuki pair 2#:
Konoha: Aburame Shino (intelligence and strenght)
Konoha: Nara Shikamaru (intelligence)
Old 2007-11-12, 11:42   Link #27
tkdtiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchan13 View Post
I could make a case for Naruto joining Akatsuki, and I could make a case for Neji.

In Neji's case, he still has his issues with his clan that could still potentially drive him away from the path he's on, or with the proper motivation from the Hokage, he could accept a mission to join and infiltrate. Neji is what they've termed a genius, and if he could earn the trust of Akatsuki, he'd have no problem completing a mission, or fully turning.
As for Naruto, it's entirely possible that he could discover his lineage, and fall into the state Gaara was in when we first met the great Kazekage. Afterall, I can see cursing the village for thier treatment of him, especially being the child of the village's great savior. Naruto is the type who could see his treatment as more of an insult to the fourth Hokage, and we know he looks up to the Fourth. In fact, I do believe Naruto is the type who would take the greatest pride in his family, and if pushed, any insult to his family could drive him over the edge. As for joining Akatsuki, they'd be more then happy to allow him in, one less bijuu they'd need to waste time on.
or maybe Neji would join Sasuke's team...lol that would make for an interesting plot development, but I don't see him wanting to join akatsuki unless he were to do it to infiltrate akatsuki...
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-12, 13:05   Link #28
siya
An Intellectual Idiot

Location: The Internet, ranging from the World of Warcraft------Deviantart----and much more!..My mostly WoW
Honestly...I would think Gaara would make a good Akatsuki..Not Gaara from Shippuden, but Gaara before the Chuunin Exams when he was all like "OMG KILL!!! I KILL YOU CAUSE I EXSIT!!" Gaara...Yea...
siya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-12, 15:35   Link #29
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by siya View Post
Honestly...I would think Gaara would make a good Akatsuki..Not Gaara from Shippuden, but Gaara before the Chuunin Exams when he was all like "OMG KILL!!! I KILL YOU CAUSE I EXSIT!!" Gaara...Yea...
I'd say...first day on the job he gets killed....

Draining an jinchuuriki from it's bijuu....
after 1 day (usually takes 3 days)....

Leader: Gaara!! Where are you going!? (STARE!!)
Gaara: I am going to confirm my excistence...
Leader: Not now! We are busy!
Gaara: (stare) If you get in my way...i'll kill you...
Old 2007-11-12, 16:19   Link #30
Irkalla
I asked for this

Kurenai's baby
Old 2007-11-12, 16:32   Link #31
Bari_Phillis
It's a.... BEAM!

kiba......
Old 2007-11-12, 19:39   Link #32
Ryanthedarkhearted1
The Unknown Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by siya View Post
I was talking about the old Gaara
Ryanthedarkhearted1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-12, 21:09   Link #33
Spideyknight

None of these are very good candidates really. Neji has already said that Naruto saved him from the Darkness. Thus, while he will never admit it, Neji has a fair bit of respect for Naruto and has devoted himself to a similar way of thinking. In addition, Neji and Hiashi have come to an understanding, Neji even trains under Hiashi and with Hinata. His past hatred of the Main branch is likely gone.

Naruto care about his family? If he cared why hasn't he asked about his parents? Naruto is almost 16, and doesn't have a clue who his father or mother is. Why? He probably hasn't asked, and to him, it may not matter. He has friends now, people to share his existence. People to love, people to protect, a friend to save, and a Hokage to become. It is doubtful that Naruto cares about about the past, a past he continually strives to put behind him as he forges his future.

Sound familar? Exactly, Neji and Naruto are on a similar path, one Naruto proved to Neji is the right path. A path where you believe in yourself, and let nothing stand in the way of your dreams. Just one part of Naruto's "strange power." Naruto turn bad? Not in Shonen manga.
Old 2007-11-13, 03:28   Link #34
amOKchen
duel me

Naruto will not turn bad.
amOKchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-14, 14:47   Link #35
Kowai

Kakashi, all the strongest nin eventually leave the village.
Kakashi would be a twist but would prob piss alot of people off too.
Kankuro would be a good member but i dont liek him "killing gaara and using him as a puppet"
better off just using sasori as his new puppet.
BRINGING SASORI BACK =D
Old 2007-11-18, 10:38   Link #36
Bari_Phillis
It's a.... BEAM!

god, I hope kakashi will become the hokage (would make my day) and when he does he takes his mask off.

Im gonna go with...... lets see, who is a really pwnage guy... ummmm...
ill go with- free all of orochimaru's test subjects and make them face each other. The one who comes out on top will have to kill a hokage.

thats my answer :P
Old 2009-10-25, 21:05   Link #37
Akatsuki member Tobi
*Artist

I think that hinata and henabi would make a good akatsuki team b/c theyre siblings
Akatsuki member Tobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-26, 08:22   Link #38
JC...
I am a Pie

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto89 View Post
ROFL We need a black shinobi!!! Zetsu is half cast literally!

lol i wonder who his parents were, either that or he was ground out of the ground
JC... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-26, 15:03   Link #39
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

i remember that sasori said that it is very hard to join akatsuki, i wonder what kind of initiation that you have to get through in order to become a full member
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-26, 15:10   Link #40
SeanQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
i remember that sasori said that it is very hard to join akatsuki, i wonder what kind of initiation that you have to get through in order to become a full member
Apparently Sasori is a liar...since Sasuke and his gay team got in pretty easily...I guess the requirement is for the person to be able to handle wearing Akatsuki's cloaks...Also, the guy who lists people in the bingo book is a perfect Akatsuki member, don't know his name, but he is deadly in that he doesn't do shit but write people's name and ninjas kill that person, which kinda means he has access to many ninjutsus xD basically a walking death-note =)