AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2011-02-23, 22:55   Link #3421
ellifeedn
Thinker

Maybe he could get away with "though I don't love you, I still care about you and don't wish to see you get hurt" or something along those lines.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-23, 23:16   Link #3422
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
Maybe he could get away with "though I don't love you, I still care about you and don't wish to see you get hurt" or something along those lines.
Or the "I still don't know what love in 3D like, but i care for your safety and i don't want you to get hurt". Basically Keima have to master his open-ending skills so all of the girl realise that they still have some good chances with him while no one have a clear advantage

Btw Keima, what you gonna do? Didn't Haruka warn you that: "It wouldn't be strange for you to get killed once they realised you were five-timing them"

At three, he has already nearly been crushed to death by book shelves. Can't wait to see how our God stand when his six-timing plan are out in open (seven if count Diana, 8 if we have Haruka)

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2011-02-24 at 08:13.
risingstar3110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-24, 04:44   Link #3423
NecocYaotl

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
I'm more interested in how Keima is going to approach the other girls if they don't have goddesses. Yui aside since she loves him whether or not he is six timing, I doubt Ayumi, Chihiro or Shori will just brush this aside. It's be really sad if they actually seriously fall for him and then get super depress when they find out he was just messing with their feelings.
Keima can do his flag breaker skill again like what he did to Ayumi and Chihiro in the end of Yui capture arc. Although, Ayumi and Chihiro still manage to fall for Keima again even after the bad treatment.

For me, falling to Keima without having a goddess and memory of their capture actually a plus for the character. Or that what I wanna say, because even now, I'm still hoping Mio reappearance with Mercurius as her goddess lol

進撃の巨人
NecocYaotl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-24, 07:10   Link #3424
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
At three, he has already nearly been crushed to death by book shelves. Can't wait to see how our God stand when his six-timing plan are out in open (seven if count Diana, 8 if we have Haruka)
He will receive his divine punishment if Mars possesses Yui.

Hopefully before Shiori gets her goddess, or even better, that she doesn't get hers at all.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-24, 08:17   Link #3425
D-Gold
Aurum

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
He will receive his divine punishment if Mars possesses Yui.

Hopefully before Shiori gets her goddess, or even better, that she doesn't get hers at all.
Why do you want Shiori to not have a goddess?
Old 2011-02-24, 08:34   Link #3426
Seihai
スマイリウム

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Gold View Post
Why do you want Shiori to not have a goddess?
He can clearly not handle two different versions of Shiori. Twice the (BL) action. *runs*
Old 2011-02-24, 09:09   Link #3427
AlaAlba

my only request for Tamiki is, no Yui for the goddess anyone but yui
AlaAlba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-24, 11:32   Link #3428
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
He can clearly not handle two different versions of Shiori. Twice the (BL) action. *runs*
Shouldn't you be scared of it too?

My conjecture is that Minerva (Wisdom) will possess her since her personality fits the goddess' trait. What I am worried is that the goddess may abuse Shiori's extensive mental database to set traps and lure Yui and Keima into some disgusting "boy"-on-boy action for their own viewing pleasure (both Minerva and Shiori). Scary.

If Mars possesses Yui, I am sure she (Yui) doesn't mind because aggressiveness is Mars' primary trait in mythology (masculinity and war). The problem is that it isn't right to feed this kind of stuff to Shiori that it further corrupts her into becoming a yaoi fangirl.

I am more worried about the effects on Shiori (and her pure mind being corrupted) if Yui or her has a goddess - I unhappily accept the fact that both theories point to Yui being a vessel, but the damage should be limited by not letting Shiori be a container too.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.

Last edited by SaintessHeart; 2011-02-24 at 11:43.
Old 2011-02-24, 11:42   Link #3429
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
Two Yaoi fangirls? One is a librarian the other a goddess? I approve!
Old 2011-02-24, 19:54   Link #3430
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecocYaotl View Post
Keima can do his flag breaker skill again like what he did to Ayumi and Chihiro in the end of Yui capture arc. Although, Ayumi and Chihiro still manage to fall for Keima again even after the bad treatment.

For me, falling to Keima without having a goddess and memory of their capture actually a plus for the character. Or that what I wanna say, because even now, I'm still hoping Mio reappearance with Mercurius as her goddess lol
They will kill him. They wills seriously kill him this time if he get rid of the flags that way (and ironically all the flags will be off once our God protagonist bite the dusts)

Keima is not the first to hook on a large harem. But he's probably the only main character that dare to actively do so in the history of anime/manga (as far as i concern). That's why part of me actually want to see it one day...

The ultimate final boss of TWGoK, the one where Keima have to get through to achieve his true ending, is not Vintage but gonna be all of our heroines
Old 2011-02-24, 20:21   Link #3431
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

Just how will Keima keep Vulcan's mouth shut over this situation to the other sisters once (if) Keima captures them all will be a sight to see. As far the remaining goddesses, as long as Ayumi is confirmed as one I can finally rest peacefully....PLEASE WAKAKI DO THIS FOR ME ;_;

http://wp.me/pHKWD-uR I had to blog on this capter in the end. orz
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Game8910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-24, 23:10   Link #3432
godgiven25

I've just noticed from reading it over and over. But I think goddess possessed girls are actually feigning ignorance as evidenced by Tenri, Kanon, and Tsukiyo (afterall 3 times a charm). I think it's the circumstances would reveal who the goddesses or goddesses would reveal themselves.

Either one of them doesn't have a goddess and/or confuses the conquest, or all of them have goddess and one of them is are twins

@SaintessHeart
You shouldn't be bothered by something like yaoi. I think some girls like to see two guys making out much as boys like seeing girls making out too.

Yaoi is pretty decent when you compare it to something like this, I believe even yaoi fangirls wouldn't like it. It proves to say that there are something more and far worse in life that what you perceive
godgiven25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-24, 23:14   Link #3433
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by godgiven25 View Post
You shouldn't be bothered by something like yaoi.
Agreed. It's not that big of a deal at all.

Plus, even though I'm not fan of it, I like yaoi more for it's comedic value.

Something about two guys having a bond so strong that it could be considered love is just very funny to me for some reason. I don't feel the same way about yuri.
Old 2011-02-24, 23:24   Link #3434
godgiven25

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post

Something about two guys having a bond so strong that it could be considered love is just very funny to me for some reason. I don't feel the same way about yuri.
Uh-huh I'm also a guy, but it's very hilarious to see one of the guys engaging yaoi and receiving a feet on the face. But I also don't like yuri very much, because somehow it's disappointing to see beautiful girls loving each other instead of the partner being a boy
Old 2011-02-25, 00:22   Link #3435
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Uh-huh I'm also a guy, but it's very hilarious to see one of the guys engaging yaoi and receiving a feet on the face. But I also don't like yuri very much, because somehow it's disappointing to see beautiful girls loving each other instead of the partner being a boy
You dare insult the love of Yuri? Heresy!
Old 2011-02-25, 00:39   Link #3436
godgiven25

No I don't, I would love to see both girls making out each other, but in between a boy. So I somewhat ok with Bi than full homo
Old 2011-02-25, 01:06   Link #3437
Sprite_Coke

Send a message via AIM to Sprite_Coke
Lets back step. Ignoring the halos for a moment, Ayumi, Chihiro, and Shiori seems to have real aftereffect memories, while Yui just seems to be marking her territory. Just saying...

All someone has to do is find halo marks for some random girl, like the Ramen girl or the Shogi girl, to make this theory void.
Old 2011-02-25, 01:25   Link #3438
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post

Quote:
@SaintessHeart
You shouldn't be bothered by something like yaoi. I think some girls like to see two guys making out much as boys like seeing girls making out too.
THAT IS MY PURE, INNOCENT AND ADORABLE SHIORI YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT! *flings bricks at Silver and god*

Don't corrupt her!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
You dare insult the love of Yuri? Heresy!
For once you said something right. Death to the heretics!

Old 2011-02-25, 01:34   Link #3439
godgiven25

@SaintessHeart

*Dodges* and *Royal blocks*

Come on man, at least it isn't BARA

Now that is CORRUPTED
Old 2011-02-25, 01:48   Link #3440
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
The ultimate final boss of TWGoK, the one where Keima have to get through to achieve his true ending, is not Vintage but gonna be all of our heroines
So you mean only Elsie will stand by his side and be the only girl to claim his fire truck in the end? That is incest.

Quote:
@SaintessHeart

*Dodges* and *Royal blocks*

Come on man, at least it isn't BARA

Now that is CORRUPTED
*flings more bricks*

Bara or yaoi, guy-on-guy relationships are HARMFUL to my Shiori! I'll not let anyone use any of this to corrupt her!

She's so pure and innocent for Horo's sake! I already have 2 yaoi fangirls for my waifus and I AM NOT GOING TO HAVE A THIRD ONE.

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen