AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2015-05-04, 09:22   Link #921
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
If he does get Noibat it's never going to evolve because it's like a rule by now that he can't have fully evolved pseudo (or near pseudo) legendary pokemon by the time he reaches the pokemon league.
Noivern has great speed but everything else about him is mediocre he's a support dragon and thats all there is to it. he's not pseudo legendary or near psuedo and given what we know about this series and the willingness to give moves related to the game that suit it. Talonflame (because we all know Talonflame will come eventually) Will be a better attacker then Noivern.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-04, 11:51   Link #922
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Noivern has great speed but everything else about him is mediocre he's a support dragon and thats all there is to it. he's not pseudo legendary or near psuedo and given what we know about this series and the willingness to give moves related to the game that suit it. Talonflame (because we all know Talonflame will come eventually) Will be a better attacker then Noivern.
Don't care, any and all dragons to me personally are in the top tier of all non-legendary pokemon.
Old 2015-05-04, 15:26   Link #923
Homura7

Quote:
Don't care, any and all dragons to me personally are in the top tier of all non-legendary pokemon.
Agreed. Dragons were unmatched before the fairies came. It's not wise to underestimate them, less one of the fastest and most versatile ones, capable of learning a vast array of moves.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-04, 15:53   Link #924
Akashin

Quote:
And you're perfectly entitled to this opinion, but it doesn't change the fact that Noivern is not on the level of a pseudo, nor is there some iron clad rule that Pokemon comparable to Noivern are a no-go.

I'd be less inclined to disagree if you were to say that he simply doesn't evolve (or evolve and keep) Dragon Types, but seeing as we don't have much of a control group to work with there...
Akashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-04, 17:11   Link #925
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Thats fine make no mistake i love dragons but if you look at pokemons track record they wont give him much to play with. Dragon pulse aerial Ace sonicboom. But not much more then that. In the game Noivern is a stud thats true but looking at the record of this show they dont tend to give Ash much to work with.

We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
Old 2015-05-07, 09:25   Link #926
ImperialFlameGod8190

So its confirmed Ash gets a noibat (who apparently cant fly ) and Serena gets Eeve (disappointment but o well).

Old 2015-05-07, 12:03   Link #927
MAX_COLA_POWER!

And it looks like Alan will meet up with Ash soon. Charizard X vs. Charizard Y anyone?
Old 2015-05-07, 15:10   Link #928
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
And it looks like Alan will meet up with Ash soon. Charizard X vs. Charizard Y anyone?
Look into yourself and think about it carefully, do you really think that is even a possibility?
Old 2015-05-07, 15:14   Link #929
Galaxian

Quote:
Look into yourself and think about it carefully, do you really think that is even a possibility?
Well, the XY writers seem to have a hard-on for Flying types, so maybe.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-07, 19:04   Link #930
grecefar

why not? at least ash need to have one mega pokemon.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-07, 21:51   Link #931
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Unlike a certain language challenged Korrina fanboy, I only called what I saw. I don't go, THIS NEEDS HAPPEN OTHERWISE BAD WRITING OTHER ANIMÉ COMPARISONS ASH SHOULD HAVE MEGA EVERYTHING SERENA BAD ASH GIRL!
Old 2015-05-08, 11:01   Link #932
Homura7

Welp. Didn't think they would make it this blatant, but Noibat having flight issues pretty much confirms's gonna evolve into Noivern.

And bring Charizard back, motherfuckers!
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-08, 11:27   Link #933
dragon213

so who do you guys think will replace Goodra on Ash's team? Also i have asked this before but how tiny chance do you guys think Serena has to get together with Ash?

Also I would love to see either Charizard or Sceptile and have them mega evolved, we can forget about garchomp since Ash's Gible will never evolve
dragon213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-08, 20:18   Link #934
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon213 View Post
so who do you guys think will replace Goodra on Ash's team? Also i have asked this before but how tiny chance do you guys think Serena has to get together with Ash?

Also I would love to see either Charizard or Sceptile and have them mega evolved, we can forget about garchomp since Ash's Gible will never evolve
1. Noibat.

2. Have you seen a real Unicorn? If not than about the same odds of you encountering one in your lifetime.

3. I'll comment on what Mega he should get when the opening shows he will get a Keystone (see answer #2).
Old 2015-05-09, 04:30   Link #935
Deathscyther

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon213 View Post
Ash kind of needs Mega Sceptile with the huge electricity weakness he has on his team right now (Frogadier, Hawlucha and Fletchinder). Noibat also doesn't resist electricity like Goodra, it's neutral. And Pikachu often loses in 1 vs 1 electric pokemon matches. Ash still doesn't have a grass pokemon either, so I'll give Mega Sceptile a better chance than Mega Charizard.

Maybe the kid with the Treecko and Alain who're both in the OP at the moment will play a role in Ash getting a keystone and a mega stone. Probably wishful thinking though.
Old 2015-05-09, 05:28   Link #936
Idealist 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathscyther View Post
Ash kind of needs Mega Sceptile with the huge electricity weakness he has on his team right now (Frogadier, Hawlucha and Fletchinder). Noibat also doesn't resist electricity like Goodra, it's neutral. And Pikachu often loses in 1 vs 1 electric pokemon matches. Ash still doesn't have a grass pokemon either, so I'll give Mega Sceptile a better chance than Mega Charizard.

Maybe the kid with the Treecko and Alain who're both in the OP at the moment will play a role in Ash getting a keystone and a mega stone. Probably wishful thinking though.
Just One month ago , It felt like Ash will have the Best Team in XY series ! Specially if Mega Charizard Y replace Fletchinder.
But Now , It Look like Ash will have the most unbalanced and Boring team in XY series with 3 flying type and 4 Speed-focused Pokemon.
A trainer with a Good team and A Trick Room can wipe Ash's XY Team clean.
The Only way to bring balance in Ash's team is for him to catch another ''Tank'' like Goodra and Replace Hawlucha will a Naughty , Carefree and Fun-loving Pokemon like Ash's Squirtle.
That Gengar from The Preview seem such better choice for Ash's Team But he's not catching him , Is he !
Unless off course , That Gengar start following Ash like Krokorok until he catchs him.

Quote:
If he does get Noibat it's never going to evolve because it's like a rule by now that he can't have fully evolved pseudo (or near pseudo) legendary pokemon by the time he reaches the pokemon league.
Unfortunately , Noivern is not even near Pseudo ! The only good thing it has is Speed.
Old 2015-05-12, 21:33   Link #937
Chosen_Hero

Just watched ep. 70 and I'm here laughing my ass off at all the people in the comments section in different sites crying over Goodra being released.
Old 2015-05-13, 02:25   Link #938
judasmartel
*Author

So sad to hear Goodra's out of Ash's team. It's probably to keep Ash's team from getting overpowered. After all, who's going to watch a Trainer steamroll the entire Pokemon League like nobody's business?

Still wishing for Ash to get a Mega though, because sooner or later he will bump into more and more opponents with Mega-evolved Pokemon.

Maybe Mega Sceptile could do it. I understand how some of the fans are getting sick of Charizard every season.
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-13, 06:14   Link #939
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Just watched ep. 70 and I'm here laughing my ass off at all the people in the comments section in different sites crying over Goodra being released.
i agree i mean it was nice to see but goodra was pretty weak anyway. The fact that the next gym he would've been useless.

Old 2015-05-20, 20:30   Link #940
Chosen_Hero

So did everyone already give up on XY season? I know I'm close to, by now I'm just watching to see Satoshi/Ash fail in the league.