Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-05-12, 12:45   Link #1
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Episode 83 Discussion [Anime]

Welcome to the episode discussion thread about this week's upcoming episode which I, Vicious, will try to post this thread every Wednesday, since it’s the day the episode airs in Japan. Before I say the rules I just want to say that, according to the new Naruto forum spoiler rules, Manga spoilers, even inside spoiler tags, are now forbidden in the episode discussion thread; so there’s no need to worry about being spoiled about events of the story that take place beyond this episode.

Now for the people who don't know about some of the spoiler tag rules, this thread is marked as "Anime" in the title, so you don’t have to use spoiler tags. However, there are some exceptions.

You MUST use spoiler tags when dealing with the episode until an actual credible sub appears. Also, manga spoilers are forbidden even inside spoiler tags, so do not post them in any circumstances. Spoilers outside spoiler tags, or any kind of manga spoilers even inside spoiler tags will result in the deletion of the post. Also, anyone who insists on spoiler and does not follow these rules will be banned. And there will be no exceptions.

Anyway this is what you should discuss in this thread:
  1. Expectations of the episode if not aired or if you haven't seen it yet.
  2. Announcements of which fansub groups have released the episode regardless if it is a RAW or Subbed.
  3. Your comments on the episode if you have seen it both RAW and Subbed.

Just to make it clear there is to be no making new topics about the above things I have just showed you. I will close them down because I made this thread so all the posts regarding this topic will be in one place.

Furthermore, I'd like to ask people to let me, and only me, do the Episode Discussion threads every week. Why?, you may ask. Mainly, to avoid confusions and 10+ threads of eager people doing the episode threads. So, please, don’t make episode discussion threads without my or Dranz' permission.

So there you have it, just to summarize and add new tidbits of rules:

There is to be no flaming each other, no posting links that allow others to download the licensed Manga, no spoilers for future events of the Manga that take place beyond this episode, no annoying questions asking for seeds, ZERO unnecessary spoilers, and try to keep it on topic.
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-12, 12:57   Link #2
Kouji
StrykerX

Guess, it's my first post. I can't wait to see this hilarious episode, and finally we get to see Naruto start his first day of training with the pervert sennin (Jiraiya) ^_^
Old 2004-05-12, 13:00   Link #3
Gai-Kakashi

One of my favorite bits of Jiraiya dialog is in this episode (I think) I hope its even funnier in the anime than it was in the manga.
Gai-Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-12, 13:04   Link #4
WalDo
Where's WalDo?!

I just can't wait to watch this episode.. It's like granpa trying to teach his grandson to be a "man"
WalDo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-12, 13:09   Link #5
Kouji
StrykerX

Yeah it does doesn't it? Though unfortunately I won't be able to see it until later this afternoon.
Old 2004-05-12, 13:50   Link #6
Palani
///_^

I can't wait to see this, going to be a lot of funny parts in this episode.

Ooh and for the quick ones. Saiyaman has released his Raw. Given him a one and only second change. It's 200mb now so that might mean it's better.
Palani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-12, 13:54   Link #7
Rhythmic
I <3 Hina-chan!

I really need to put all my anime and manga on cd so I can free up some space.

heck maybe I should start saving up for a new, faster PC with a few harddrives instead of just one.
oooohhh and a dvd burner.

anywho, can't wait till this epsode comes out subbed,
Rhythmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-12, 14:03   Link #8
Kouji
StrykerX

Well, I've been doing that. Putting the episodes on CD. But at least, this episode will give us a good laugh. Because we need a laugh every now and then. As for the subs, we would need to wait till the weekend.
Old 2004-05-12, 14:36   Link #9
ShikaShika
無罪

I the manga counterpart of this episode is very fillerfriendly so unfortunatly I'm expecting filler galore. They certainly don't need filler for comedy in this episode, hopefully they'll realise that too. Downloading it now... It's been a while, but once I've seen the raw I'm alowed to discuss the contents right? Or do I need tags until the sub is released?
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-12, 14:55   Link #10
Last of the Uchiha

Does anyone here know the Saiyaman site, so i can download episode 83.
Last of the Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-12, 15:00   Link #11
GreyArea
Meatf***er

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akamaru
It's been a while, but once I've seen the raw I'm alowed to discuss the contents right? Or do I need tags until the sub is released?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious
You MUST use spoiler tags when dealing with the episode until an actual credible sub appears.
I dont think this ep will be as bad as many people seem to be expecting, but I wont find out until ANBU/AonE's release.

edit: Saiyamans website
GreyArea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-12, 15:03   Link #12
wnkryo
HainShodan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyArea
I dont think this ep will be as bad as many people seem to be expecting, but I wont find out until ANBU/AonE's release.

Good luck waiting till sunday.

Or you can just do what I do, and watch the S-O version first, then watch A-A version when it comes out.
wnkryo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-12, 15:06   Link #13
Rhythmic
I <3 Hina-chan!

lol
I still don't see how people can hate on S-O "THAT" much. I mean they aren't that bad, I only remember 2 times where I notice the translation was bad. [Thats scary? wtf]
but they have good audio and video quality.
Rhythmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-12, 15:12   Link #14
DAK

Send a message via ICQ to DAK Send a message via AIM to DAK Send a message via MSN to DAK Send a message via Yahoo to DAK
I kind of like S-O, they get it out fast, and their video and audio quality is good. I'm quite happy with their releases so far.
DAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-12, 15:26   Link #15
Last of the Uchiha

Thanks for the info GreyArea. I Think it will take one or two more episodes until the real action begins, but any episode that has Jiraiya and Naruto doing funny stuff is always welcome. People might disagree with me with the filler but i think is for the best.
Last of the Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-12, 16:04   Link #16
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last of the Uchiha
Thanks for the info GreyArea. I Think it will take one or two more episodes until the real action begins, but any episode that has Jiraiya and Naruto doing funny stuff is always welcome. People might disagree with me with the filler but i think is for the best.
Nope i totally Agree with you. + Naruto/Jiraiya= good ep IMO and we do need a little fun after all tha mange sharingan and stuff (scarey) lol
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-12, 16:21   Link #17
WalDo
Where's WalDo?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akamaru
They certainly don't need filler for comedy in this episode, hopefully they'll realise that too.
Hopefully it's comedy fillers that they will add not some really serious clips cause it'll just ruin a comedic episode.
WalDo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-12, 16:33   Link #18
GreyArea
Meatf***er

I dont see why people think there will be filler stuff though, there was nothing in the preview last week that wasnt in the manga.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnkryo
Good luck waiting till sunday.

Or you can just do what I do, and watch the S-O version first, then watch A-A version when it comes out.
No thanks, I sampled their ep 81 and 82, and I'll be happy to wait for ANBU/AonE.
Old 2004-05-12, 16:33   Link #19
Uchiha_genesis

Yo can someone tell me about a RAW episode, what makes it different to a subbed one from Anbu or Bakasan etc.

Is a RAW episode an actual episode with no subs?
Uchiha_genesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-12, 16:35   Link #20
GreyArea
Meatf***er

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_genesis
Yo can someone tell me about a RAW episode, what makes it different to a subbed one from Anbu or Bakasan etc.

Is a RAW episode an actual episode with no subs?
A raw epsiode is litterally a raw TV rip - it has no subtitles whatsoever, and usually hasnt had any extra encoding done to touch up the video and audio quality (the file is usually somewhat larger too).